Start by marking “Narcissism To Rebirth: The Complete Guide To Transformation After Narcissistic Abuse (Kill A Narcissist #2)” as Want to Read:

(Kill A Narcissist #2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Kindle Edition
Published May 31st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Narcissism To Rebirth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Narcissism To Rebirth

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Narcissism To Rebirth: The Complete Guide To Transformation After Narcissistic Abuse (Kill A Narcissist #2)
Zainab
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just started. Exactly what I needed

So much resonates.
Many answers bere. Just bought both books after the journey of healing from narcs.
Seeking to clear the roots and rise higher, sparing my children this heritage. Seeking evolution, understanding at a deeper level.
Will post once I am done, but read the summaries and first chapters and this iis exactly what my soul sought. (Have a pile of books after this, and practices.)
Roxanne M. Edmiston
is currently reading it
May 30, 2020
Charity
marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2020

Kill A Narcissist (2 books)
  • How To Kill A Narcissist: Debunking The Myth Of Narcissism And Recovering From Narcissistic Abuse (Kill A Narcissist #1)

News & Interviews