Start by marking “Digital Retail Marketing: The Essential Guide to Low-Cost, Successful Content Marketing” as Want to Read:

Kindle Edition
Published May 7th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Digital Retail Marketing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Digital Retail Marketing

Start your review of Digital Retail Marketing: The Essential Guide to Low-Cost, Successful Content Marketing
Robin Hunter
May 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Working as a webshop manager(and co-owner) at a chain of brick &mortar stores, I just recently read this book that finally gave me some good ideas on how to run marketing online without just spending money on Ads.

This book has blown me away ( I know it sounds strange). Having consumed it in just 3 sittings and then re-read it, the roadmap for our already established retail was clear. There is so much 'noise' from agencies offering 'training' courses, I've found the whole subject overwhelming and
Patricia Moreno
A very good book...

The author really easily explains complex subjects from social media algorithms, to how your content that you create for free actually lowers the prices of all the paid Ads. Many parts of books I think are applicable also to any other branding online and wholesale. Book covered all the topics that were worrying me for years, and now I understand that simply nowhere I found a simple explanation like in this book.

Actually did not manage to find a better one for the field after r
Wendy Johnson
Shelves: retail-marketing
Well, I am a small business owner and sometimes you encounter really tough times. You start to think about changes you have to make. You think about digital marketing more and more. However, most marketing books and articles about digital marketing are so complex. They all were written for big brands. You pick up one concept, then another, then you get confused. It is like some kind of voodoo mystic. You need a structure, a solid system. This book demystifies digital marketing, gives you ground ...more
Pieter Tal
May 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Simple, clear explanations that no one ever told me in such a clear way. For me, this is going to be a game-changer. I wish author explained more actual e-commerce (like platforms which to use for webshop)...I do understand that was not the actual subject of the book, but for me, it makes sense to include that part, and it would help me alot.
Andreea Galiceanu
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a nicely written book for retail marketing, I like it a lot. It gives you a practical step by step guide on what to do and how to create your marketing department out of nothing. It does it mostly by demystifying the complete process and explaining why you should use your resources instead of fancy marketing material. The complex and specific online marketing terms are explained in a simple manner, making the book easy to read. I really loved reading it and I can’t wait to start implemen ...more
Camelia
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great book to read. I picked up some new ideas to gain new clients in a consistent way than more randomly. It also provides a wide range of tools with which I can take the next couple of steps on my own. I feel I have learned many new things about how to implement digital marketing ideas and I have already started to use the techniques and many of the suggestions I read about in this book.
Tobias Kapfer
Jun 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is really good. It has a very clear structure, all information is relevant and to the point. It's easy to read but provides a comprehensive view of the topic.

What I loved the most was the fact that author backed up all his statements with evidence. At the end of the book he provides citations. Little personal opinion, a lot of useful info.

If you ever wondered why Social Media will work for your business this book has the answer. It's really a must-read so you understand the psychology
ArmandC
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a book that helped me understand better what I can do to have a better Online Marketing strategy for my online retail business. After I read the book a few months ago, I started to apply part of the steps indicated in this book and I am already seeing some positive results. I loved especially the part where the organic traffic was explained in a simple way, and the importance to focus on creating such type of traffic.
Maryam Manouchehri
Jan 30, 2021
L. Anne
Jun 01, 2020
Dario Sipos
Nov 09, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jolanta Sab
is currently reading it
Jan 31, 2021
Dario Sipos
Jun 01, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Solange
Mar 02, 2021
Mạnh Trần
Mar 22, 2021

• Ogilvy on Advertising in Digital Age
  • The Art & Craft of PR: Creating the Mindset and Skills to Succeed in Public Relations Today
  • The Funeral Party
  • The Power of Your Past & the True calling of Your Soul!
  • سال بلوا
  • Blue Screen: How Peter Gustafson Defragmented the World
  • Phantom Knights: Electric Pulse
  • Altered Helix
  • Welcome Home: A Travel Guide to Ghana
  • Exponential Progress: Mind-Bending Technologies to Evolve Over the Next Decade and Dominate the Century
  • بانو گوزن
  • استیو جابزغلط کرد با تو: خاطرات یک کپی‌رایتر دون‌پایه
  • سارق چیزهای بی ارزش
  • اقامت ابدی
  • انگار خودم نیستم
  • مقتل بائع الكتب
  • Au revoir là-haut
  • A Grief Observed
Dario Sipos is a Digital Marketing Strategist, Branding Expert, Keynote Public Speaker, Author of the highly acclaimed book Digital Retail Marketing, and Business Columnist.

Dario has built his unique skill set during 10+ years of working experience in every aspect of Digital Marketing. He has spent significant time working all over the World in the digital field, helping clients and developing bra

News & Interviews