Start by marking “The Good for Nothing Frogs” as Want to Read:
The Good for Nothing Frogs

The Good for Nothing Frogs

It was a very bad night to be a frog!The frogs made the terrible mistake of disturbing King Grouchel's precious sleep. Along with Krockel, his crocodile chef, the two are up for the unthinkable... A forest free of those pesky creatures!

A laugh-out-loud picture book with two wicked characters that deliver a comedy punch to crack up both kids and adults. What's the takeaway?
Published June 1st 2020 by My Crazy Stories

To ask other readers questions about The Good for Nothing Frogs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Good for Nothing Frogs

Start your review of The Good for Nothing Frogs
Kara
Jul 05, 2020 rated it liked it
The pictures are cute. The story is good for showing children what can happen with bully's. But for younger ones this might have to be explained. This is one reason I like children's books. I can see what is good for younger kids.
The two characters have a mean relationship with each other, and they're fighting in most of the book. I would look them over before getting the books for under 5 years old.
LK
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
‘The Good For Nothing Frogs’ is the seventh book in the ‘My Crazy Stories’ series by the talented author and illustrator Daniel Georges.
He seems to have a real flair of knowing how to keep kids entertained with a comical style. The way this author writes makes the story absolutely fascinating luring the reader in, young or old.
His illustrations cover entire pages which are colourful, amusing and attention grabbing, making for an even more interesting read.
The author is also very creative in his
Jessica
Jul 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
My kids enjoyed this book, however, after the line "There is no good-for-nothing creature" they asked what the king was good for and we couldn't come up with an answer. ...more
Anna
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
King Grouchel didn’t want any noise when he was trying to sleep. When some frogs move to his pond and begin to make lots of noise he wants them to stop. He and his chef, Krockel, come up with a plan to get rid of the frogs.

But solving one problem leads to a bigger more painful problem that Grouchel and Krokel didn’t plan for. Oh, no what will they do now?

Read the story to find out how they solved their problem and what they learned in the process.

A great story with a good moral attached that wil
Serhiy Rudoy
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Good for Nothing Frogs has been formatted to be read in landscape mode and it takes up almost the entire screen. It grabs all attention. Illustrations and design are amazing. I love all book of the My crazy stories series very funny characters and charming stile of Daniel Georges. The very important thing in this book is a good lesson for kids, that can help to teach them to respect all living creatures.
This book will be useful for early readers. The story is not too long it lets keep the at
Tonja Drecker
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Seriousness is more of a side-dish in this deliciously funny tale about a very sleepy king, a chef, and some super noisy frogs.

King Grouchel loves to sleep, which considering nothing really goes on in his dark forest, isn't a problem. He also has a crocodile to take care of cleaning, cooking and the such. But when a strange noise interrupts the king's much prized slumber, things are about to change. Good ideas might not be so good after all, and the frogs are in for an adventure.

I love silly, r
Cair-Paravel De Loulay
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
1 grumpy, selfish king + A maniacal crocodile chef aiming for Michelin stars + a whole bunch of frogs = a whole lot of fun! What could go wrong? Well, check it out for yourself! It is a blast!

I received a free copy from Hidden Gems Books in return for an honest review.
ElizrdbthSpeaks
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
i've read and loved this series so so much ... i really love frogs .. might be even my fave of the bunch ... these illustrations are spot on, way awesome!! very cool. ...more
Lynn Demsky
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
King Grouchel only likes to sleep and undisturbed. One night after a storm the frogs, tone of them, land in his pond and wake him up with all their ribbiting. He helps his chief, Krockel, a crocodile, catch them all and put them in a jar for frog legs later. With the frogs all gone insects invade the pond and the King’s Castle who let’s the frogs go so they can eat them and get them out of his Castle. Goes to show you how if you look carefully you can see the good in the littlest of things! A we ...more
Hayley Craig
Sep 28, 2020 rated it liked it
This was an easy to read story. A king who liked quiet, a crocodile chef, lots of frogs who were making too much noise. Lots of good illustrations
Naveenkumar
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully explained

Wow. Importance of every creature is beautifully told via a story. This book can be a good introduction to teach eco system to kids. Illustration is also very good.
Donna
Aug 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An entertaining read that all ages will enjoy. My nieces and I all loved the storyline and characters, especially the Krochel the cook and the crazy frogs! We would definitely recommend this book to all kids who love a giggle with their stories.
Ashley
Aug 28, 2020 rated it did not like it
I won this book as a Goodreads Giveaway.

I was unable to download the book: it stated it was incompatible with my Kindle 10th Edition.
Alli
Kayla Gallagher
Jun 19, 2020
bea_ellison
May 10, 2021

• Beholden to You (Billionaire's Second Chance, #0.5)
  • Clark is Scared of the Dark
  • Viking Sagas: The Captivating Tale of Ragnar Lothbrok, Ivar the Boneless, Lagertha, and More, in Their Historical Context
  • Down with the Dance (Middle School Mayhem #1)
  • Highlander's War Of Clans: A Scottish Medieval Historical Romance
  • The Duke and I: The Princess of Blackmare (Liji Chronicles Book 1)
  • Ghosts, Werewolves and Zombies - Oh My! A Collection of Funny Short Stories
  • Bell Hammers
  • Zip & Milly: Big Water #1-7
  • Pauper King
  • The Angry Dragon
  • The Other Hotel
  • Her Marine Hero (Millionaire Soldier #1)
  • A Sharp Witted Bride for the Troubled Doctor
  • The Quarantine Cookbook
  • A King's Bargain (Legend of Tal, #1)
  • A Fable of Blood (Legend of Tal #0.5)
  • The Amaril Company (The Yoga Trilogy #0.5)
Daniel Georges discovered his flair for storytelling and Illustration at a young age. He passionately creates picture books that resonate with his understanding of the complexity of growing up. His fun series My Crazy Stories goes beyond cultivating imagination to supporting young readers in developing a deeper emotional awareness and self-confidence to better deal with the intimidating world surr ...more