Start by marking “Den of Vipers” as Want to Read:
Den of Vipers

Den of Vipers

3.65  ·  Rating details ·  19,799 ratings  ·  3,627 reviews
Ryder, Garrett, Kenzo, and Diesel—The Vipers.

They run this town and everyone in it. Their deals are as sordid as their business, and their reputation is enough to bring a grown man to his knees, forcing him to beg for mercy. They are not people you mess with, yet my dad did. The old man ran up a debt with them and then sold me to cover his losses.

Yes, sold me.

They own me n
Published July 10th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Den of Vipers, please sign up.
Elijah its basically 60 percent of the book, and very grapic
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Sarah There are a lot of scenes with both consensual and nonconsensual violence. The story deals with a mafia type family and there are many graphic scenes …moreThere are a lot of scenes with both consensual and nonconsensual violence. The story deals with a mafia type family and there are many graphic scenes where people die. It's not for the faint of heart.(less)

·  19,799 ratings  ·  3,627 reviews

Start your review of Den of Vipers
Aliyah ♡ ♡
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Kinky kids. Wait not kids- KIDS DONT READ THIS.
Shelves: disappointed
600 pages and I still can’t find the plot. Seriously, there’s nothing there.
When I heard this book was a reverse harem I thought ‘oh like OHSHC?’
And before you ask. No, not like OHSHC. Nowhere near it. 😔
Let me sum this whole book up:
Girl gets sold to big bad mafia group called the vipers (really, were all other names taken that you decided 'vipers' was a cool name?)
The ‘Vipers’ consist of 4 guys.
1. The cold, leader who must always put a mask on to protect his brothers and always wears a damn sui
• Lindsey Dahling •
I’ve never been particularly religious, but I might need to find Jesus after this book.
Skylar Godwin
Dec 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I need therapy because I liked this—lots of therapy.
Ayman
Dec 29, 2020 rated it did not like it
this was the dumbest fucking book I’ve ever read literally. This was literally smut cover to cover. and don’t get me wrong I like that shit. I grew up on wattpad hello. but it got to the point where it was so fucking boring. There is no plot not even in the slightest. Yeah never fucking again. Also the scenes were hella disturbing and I don’t usually get triggered from shit but I was hella triggered from this. there was no reason this book had to be that spicy and not even in a good way.
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
“Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack!”

This was a dirty filthy mafia story and it was very good. It was a long one though, it didn’t display pages but for how long it took me to read, I would guess at least 600-700 pages, though I could be wrong. But I would much rather read a long book like this than a series. I wish more authors would have one long book instead of three or four shorter ones. I can’t tell you how many times I have read a book and said I can’t wait to rea
bruna
Nov 13, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2020
646 pages and for what????

this is the most boring, unrealistic and cringeworthy book i've ever read.
Daisy
Jan 15, 2021 rated it did not like it
what in the wattpad
K
i’d let Diesel do just about anything to me no questions asked.

chan ☆
Jan 18, 2021 is currently reading it
i've had this on my currently reading since december and i think i just need to face the fact that i have no interest in reading this book. i'm trying to be a little more intentional with the stuff i read and actually evaluating if the content is something i'm interested in or if i'm just picking up a pick because of the hype.

and in this case, definitely hype. i haven't had much luck with dark romances lately, and i have yet to read a reverse harem that i'm super interested in. i'd like to find
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
z

MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

DEN OF VIPERS: Is a full length dark, reverse harem romance book by new to me author K.A. Knight. Various POV's.

One word ➤ PHENOMENAL! This was AMAZING As you know I like my grittier, edgier, darker non conventional books and this one right here ticked all my boxes. Like a tidal wave, I was pulled under by this authors spell as this book literally got its hooks into me from just that first page.
Gavin
Apr 07, 2021 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021-reads
Oh Lord.

I'm trying to discover more smut and romance in 2021 but I felt like this was 'not' the book I should have picked up to help me test those waters. I want to make it clear before I begin though that I do not want to kink-shame, especially since the sex scenes in this book are kinks I am not personally into. I do, however, find those scenes extremely unrealistic.

My reading vlog for this book has a lot of my more in-depth thoughts and live reactions to reading this book: https://youtu.be/N
danerys
D.L. Howe
Apr 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark, mafia
I see now why this book is so popular. It’s my first book by KA Knight, but I’m impressed. She can write death and gore just as well as she can beautiful soul searing prose. Don’t even get me started on the hilarity, I don’t recall laughing out loud this much for a book. Wonderful really!

This is the first RH where all the dudes each have their very own personality. I know exactly whose chapter I’m reading because of fantastic character development. This one just keeps ticking all the boxes.

Can
Izzy
Aug 10, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 60%
Okay...finally time for a review.

I hated this book, like full on hated it. It disturbed me and I just couldn't finish it.
The sex scenes were disgusting and abusive. The Vipers were constantly threatening Roxy.

The only thing I like about this book was Roxy. At first I liked the book, and wanted to keep reading it. The Vipers were my little babies, and maybe they were fucked up, but weren't we all?

But by the time we got to the 'reunion' scene (u get it when u read the book) I had had eno
Lorraine Lesar
Aug 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a first for me.
A first time I don’t know how to review an 780+ page book.
So I’m not going too.
What I am going to do though is...rush off and find myself a nice, fluffy, cute romance. I deserve it.
But before I do, I’ll say this:
What is the meaning of a Den of Vipers?
= A group of iniquitous people, congregating together.
.... and YES. Exactly that.
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
53544752._SY475_

I bloody adored this like massively, my First experience of this author and now I just want to binge-read all her backlist I was that impressed with this.

This is Dark Reverse-harem but it's the situations and actions of the characters involved that add the darkness to this one.
The building relationships between Roxy and her men I actually found rather sweet and intense if majorly untraditional and intensively unique.
Each of them brings something solely them to the table and together they are a f
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
3.5 stars, rounded up.

I vacillated massively between whether to give this 3 stars or 4 stars. On the plus side: great characterisation, hot sex scenes, good relationship development. On the minus side: poor prose style, plot holes you could drive a truck through, and massive suspension of disbelief.

But let's get the summary out of the way first.
Ryder, Kenzo, Diesel, and Garrett are the Vipers - four men who rule some unnamed city which feels like it should be American, since guns are everywh
benevolent bastard
First 300 pages were 5 ⭐️ worthy. Second half it kinda made me crave something more. I really enjoyed reading this novel.
Crystal Bell
Feb 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-romance
After many Recommendations, I decided to give this book a try. I was on and off about it for a while. I have to say I really enjoyed this book.

First, what I liked about the book, the character development and growth alone is five stars. I love all the main characters. Roxy is a fierce badass. She didn’t show any weakness in the toughest of situations. Instead of being a victim, she became a survivor. Roxy is someone the Vipers never saw coming and needed in their lives. She turns their lives u
Patron Saint Fitzwilliam
Aug 28, 2020 rated it did not like it
This book is about as fun as taking a knife up the pooper. To say I was disappointed is an understatement.

There is nothing terribly surprising here, apart from how terrible this book is to endure for 600 pages. You have Roxy--who in spite of being lauded as beautiful, amazing, confident, violent, brave, crazy, beautiful, more beautiful, long legs, big titties, curves, beautiful, sexy, hot, ...did I mention she was beautiful? -- I really felt like I didn't know anything *about* her. We see her s
Veronica
Jul 13, 2020 rated it liked it
I tried so hard to love this book, I really did but in the end, it was just an okay read.

Den of Vipers, on paper, was everything I could have possibly wanted in an RH and had all of the makings to be an absolute hit for me. However, what appears perfect on paper doesn’t always translate to reality and as such, I had some issues with this novel that hindered my enjoyment. Thus, I will elaborate on the lows and highs of my reading experience with Den of Vipers.

I’ll start with the issues that I had
25 Readings Or More
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
THIS BOOK IS PURE PERFECTION AND IT'S MY NEW OBSESSION 😍😍😍
It's twisted, violent, intense, addictive, packed with action and hot AF.
It's the kind of dark romance i love...
The kind where you can't help but love how much fucked up the characters are; you can't help but laugh at the dark humor, even when someone is being tortured 🙈🙈🙈

Ryder, Kenzo, Garrett and Disiel, The Vipers, rules over the city; they are not people to mess around with, 'cause they are powerful, ruthless, tough and
Fal
Dec 16, 2020 rated it did not like it
Where do I even start with this mess of a book?

DNF @67%

TW: Kidnapping, Blood, Gore, Gun violence, Sexual Assault, rape, sexism, self harm, mental illness, death (on page), torture, toxic relationship, domestic abuse

To be fair, I knew I wouldn’t like this book, but I really did not expect it to be this bad. Right now, it has a 4.11/5 rating…it couldn’t be that bad, right?? Oh, I was wrong. I was so wrong.

Synopsis: After her estranged father sells her to settle a debt with the infamous band of bro
Phuong ✯
Aug 24, 2020 marked it as maybe-when-super-bored
What I’ve gathered so far for this book is that it’s Reverse Harem with 4 guys and 1 girl, which is not my thing.

Also one of the guys is named Diesel. D-I-E-S-E-L. Like the fuel you know.. I haven’t figured out if one of the other names is Petrol or not lol okay sorry I’m starting to ramble and my mind is going to places it has no business going.

buuuttt, Mister Diesel is one of the crazy psycho kind and I’m a hoe for those characters 👀

My interest is picked, despite the rational part of my bra
Ambriehl Khalil
Roxy is by far one of my favourite heroines I’ve read. I’d die for these characters.
Carla Bulian
Jul 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5.
This book was very crazy for my mind!
Briney [on semi-hiatus cause uni exists]
Objectively this was utter garbage. Subjectively, this was very entertaining garbage.

I don't believe in guilty pleasures, but this book was definitely a reluctant pleasure for me. You hate to love it - yet here I am. The cover's delicious but enjoying this book really has me questioning my sanity. Dude it's dark and is basically 600+ pages of smut and violence, sometimes simultaneously! And this book thrives on grey areas and dubious consent. We defo had some repetition happening and it could ha
Nellie
Feb 02, 2021 rated it did not like it
I knew I said I was gonna finish this but I just couldn’t bring myself to read every single word of this crap. I wouldn’t subject myself to that kind of torture so I just kinda skimmed towards the end. Wattpad has better stories than this.
Christine (myfictionaldays)
Don’t ask me what the plot was
vee
4+ (don't judge me y'all. i loved this and there's nothin' u can say to convince me otherwise )

• Wolf Child (The Year of the Wolf #1)
  • Campfire Chaos (Hood River Hoodlums, #3)
  • Periculum (Devil's Playground #1)
  • Hard to Find (Hell Hounds Harem #4)
  • Hard to Love (Hell Hounds Harem #5)
  • Hard to Kill (Hell Hounds Harem #6)
  • Jackson (Rydeville Elite, #5)
  • Fragile Lies (Fragile Hearts, #2)
  • Venom (Rosewood Realm #1)
  • Dash
  • Like You Hurt (Devilbend Dynasty, #2)
  • Infernally Marked (The Infernal Blade #0.5)
  • Taze (Rise of the Pride, #11)
  • Feisty Heroines
  • Calluna (Spell Library #4)
  • Rose: Feelin Thorny (Jewels Cafe: Rose #2)
  • Rose: Gettin Frosty  (Jewels Cafe: Rose #1.5)
  • Rose (Jewels Cafe: Rose #1)
K.A Knight is a Romance author from a little town in England. She writes the monsters you love to hate. The crazier the better.

She loves her fur babies, coffee and a good book. Katie also has an obsession with monster flicks, and plans to re-watch them all!

Facebook Reader Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/Katie...

Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/KatieKnightA...

Instagram - https://www