Start by marking “The Sins of Saint (The Sins of Saint, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Sins of Saint (The Sins of Saint, #3)

The Sins of Saint

(The Sins of Saint #3)

Mila

Secret. Captive. Wife.

But his walls are crumbling, his defenses crippled. He says I’m his weakness, the pawn that will force him into checkmate.

He says I changed everything, and now he wan
Published August 12th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Sins of Saint, please sign up.

Start your review of The Sins of Saint (The Sins of Saint, #3)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Saint is no Saint, he is a devil in all the best ways!

I really enjoyed this last installment of the trilogy. Saint was a bit overbearing and too dominant in the first two books, but in this one he was attempting to be a better man. Though he fell short a few times, he did pick himself back up and kept trying so for that I really liked him a lot in this book.

Like I said in my reviews of the first two books, the heroine Mila is quite the fighter. She didn’t take his overbearing dominance and just
hooked_on_books
Aug 23, 2020 rated it really liked it

"𝑯𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒚 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓."

The Sins Of Saint is the last installment in the series.
The story continues where the second book ended. Saint is holding back a secret that can destroy everything he has with Mila, he will not only lose the only woman he loved but he will also lose his unborn baby.
With Mila being pregnant, the stakes have never been higher. The man who had nothing to lose, now has everything to lose.

"𝒀𝒐𝒖’
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

'Sins of Saint' is the third book of the 'Sins of Saint' Trilogy by the author Bella Jewel . Told in dual perspectives , this book was one hell of a conclusion of this series!

This book picked off right where the second one ended and I was so excited to meet these characters again! The ending was much more amazing than what I expected and I loved every word.

Mila is pregnant and Saint is even though happy , he is scared that his secret will
Lilith  Seven  *DirtyBooksAndMessyHair*
THE REVIEW FOR THE BOOK THE SINS OF SAINT BY BELLA J.

GENRE:CONTEMPORARY DARK ROMANCE.
AUTHOR:BELLA J.
TYPE:BOOK #3 OF THE SAINT SERIES.
POV:DUAL POV...FIRST PERSON.
MY RATING: 5 STARS.

***************
*****

“I love you , Milana Katarina Torres. And even if you decide to walk out that motherfucking door, I will keep loving you till the devil takes my last breath from me.”

This is the third installation in the saint series by BELLA J.
Mila has been devoid of her real identity throughout her life b
Joelle
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just Wow! This was one hot intense dark and sexy read and we loved it from beginning to end.

The characters in this story were simply amazing!

After reading this story I am still reeling from it as the story kept me on edge the entire time.

Talk about seduction, hotness, spark, chemistry, kink, darkness, emotion this story had it all in spades. The story was fan worthy and swoon-worthy. Scorching hot sex scenes! Saint sure knows how to make a girl's panties wet!

"Omg! I wanted to experience Sai
Jeraca
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received this free eARC novel from the author and Wildfire Marketing Solutions. This is my honest review.

This ending was fantastic! I mean, I didn't see it coming and I just loved it so much!

Mila is one determined, smart, intuitive, stubborn woman. She pays attention so well and can see through people's soul, I swear. It's probably because of her childhood.

Saint is adorable. He is trying so hard to do everything right and he is at a loss about everything in his life, which is driving him cr
Judy Robichaud
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
╔═════════✨•✦•⚡🖤⚡•✦•✨•✦•⚡🖤⚡•✦•✨═════════╗
🖤 ✨•✧ My 5-Star Review by Judy Robichaud/ ✧•✨🖤
•✦•⚡🖤⚡ Dare to Love Romance Reviews ⚡🖤⚡•✦•
•✦• •✦• THE SINS OF SAINT BY BELLA J. •✦• •✦•
╚═════════✨•✦•⚡🖤⚡•✦•✨•✦•⚡🖤⚡•✦•✨═════════╝

THE SINS OF SAINT IS PURE RAW EMOTIONS, IN YOUR FACE INTENSITY & HEATED ECSTASY ALL WRAPPED UP IN THIS BEAUTIFUL BLACK AND GOLD PACKAGE. A GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING WITH EVERY PAGE YOU TURN AND EVERY CHAPTER YOU READ. IT JUST DOESN’T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS.

EEP! I swear to the
Snow
Sep 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
loved it!
Jillian_J
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Sins of Saint is absolutely one of the most brilliant Trilogy’s I have read, EVER!

Mafia ✔️
Hot Alpha✔️
Strong heroine ✔️
Arranged marriage ✔️
Top read Trilogy of 2020 ✔️

Bella J has this beautiful talent of delivering addictive books, and ending on a cliffhanger. Saint and Mila’s story is one of angst, hate, love, drama, lies, and mystery. Through each book you are drawn to the characters like a magnets, needing to know what will happen next.

Flawlessly written, with all your questions being an
Suzanne
Jul 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
So if you have not read the first two books in this trilogy, you need to. Stat. They start right up after the next and trust me, completely worth it! What we get with the third book is some unbelievable twists that will have your jaw drop. The connection between Saint and Mila deepens and I adore how much they fight each other but love each other, regardless of how the situation of the two of them came around. Even when Saint tries to push her away, she pushes right back at him and it was glorio ...more
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
This is book three of the “Sins of Saint” trilogy. The final book, I am sad this love story is over. It can not be read as a stand alone.

Ok Saint has this way of making you want to stab him and then jump his bones! This book gave me a little whiplash at first. Saint drove me nuts. The beginning was a little confusing because I wasn’t sure why he was being extra hateful but after a little while the old Saint was back. I love them rough around the edges and Saint is just that.

Mila and Saint are
Kim Whitehead
Aug 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a fantastic conclusion! Bella J had me turning the pages! Emotionally passionate! Sexually charged Twists and turns! And an incredible ending!!
Nikki  Malan (hot books and sassy girls)
Renee
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Mila. Secret. Captive. Wife. I had my role to play in this war. He made that clear from the start. No matter what happened between us, his hunger for revenge kept raging. Not even an act of God could change that. But his walls are crumbling, his defenses are crippled. He says I'm his weakness,the pawn that will force him into checkmate. He says I changed everything, and now he wants to bargain with my
Rosa
Received an ARC for my honest review.

Oh my, Oh my, what a conclusion to an amazing trilogy. The secrets and the mystery from the first two books came to an end with The Sins of Saint and what an end it was.

There were times that I wanted to throw my iPad out of frustration for Saint because he just made me so angry. At times I thought that Mila was too soft with everything Saint put her through, I wished she had a little more backbone, but then again she was so in love with Saint that what ever
Ana Rita
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Freaking finally... Finally, this book had arrived and it was hard not to start reading it right away.
This week has been brutal and the time to read was null.
It was torture to have the book ready and not be able to start it right away.
But finally, that time did come and I couldn't read it fast enough.
I was a mess because, on the one hand, I wanted to devour this book quickly, but on the other hand I didn't want it to end.
What should I do? To read or not go read... That's the question.
Bella
Claudia  ~Cushin Violeta
Aug 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reading that "The End" on Saint's story just makes me want to go and reread the entire series again. 😍❤️
One of the most intense and freaking hottest man (after my Knox from Ruin by Bella J, of course 😍🤪).
I don't know how this amazing woman, our Bella, just keeps on churning out not only freaking intense stories, but the characters to match that intensity and drown you in their hotness, their alpha personality.

This Ride though, so many questions are answered, riddles solved and secrets revealed.
S
Red Hot Romance Blog
Aug 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads
* I received an advance reader copy in exchange for an honest review *

The conclusion to The Sins of Saint trilogy. I have been anxious to finish this book so I can finally see what happens with Saint and Mila. This series has been filled with so many secrets it kept the reader on the edge of their seat.

“My mind is stuck inside the darkest pits of hell constantly thinking of ways to make you break for me.”

Saint is the most frustrating hero I have read in a while. I had a love/hate relationshi
Little monster
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my!!!!! I've been waiting for the third book in this trilogy so much so that I devoured this in less than two days!!!!

So again we pick up right where we left off from last book. Mila is now pregnant and Saint is troubled by the fact that he's been keeping these secrets from her so much so that he's willing to let her leave him. He desperately wants to not tell her but he knows for both of them to move on he has to!! So he thinks by telling her he's doing the right thing that she has the choi
World Of Books 65
Aug 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-romance
If you only read one trilogy this year then 'The Sin's' Series should be it! If you have never read a trilogy before then start with this one you won't be disappointed!

Well, that was an epic ending to this epic trilogy with so many twists and turns that I didn't see the climax to this story coming and usually I am quite good at working things out — and I thought I had shows how wrong a person can be.

"'Know who your friends are. And know everything there is to know about those who aren't
Heather  The Hatters
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I wish you all could see my face right now. This ending has left me speechless....... I am sitting trying to decide just what to put in my review. You must read the first two books in this series to even begin to understand just what is going on. This book had me entranced from the very first page. I just had to see how everything was going to play out.
Saint and Mila's start was anything but conventional. They have come a long way, but still have a ways to go at the beginning of this book. I kn
Gwen Shafer
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I believed the first two in this series were amazing. I was wrong this one right here top the charts. Everything has changed between Saint and Mila. But what exactly is going to happen with these two? Especially since now there is more then just the two of them. Mila learns the truth about what is going on. Will that change how she feels? This one had quite the shocking moment in it. You learn something very shocking about someone that is close to Saint. Bella throw that twist in at just th ...more
Bookiechick  Reviews
Aug 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a whirlwind of a series!
This was the perfect conclusion to Saint and Mila’s story.
The highs and lows, the push and pulls. All of it was worth the ride. One I can say I would happily go on again.
So much growth from Saint in this book more than the others. I loved how he softened but not completely. He was still the devil but his contrasting softness just added more appeal to him and I loved seeing all parts of him surface during this series. Mila, honestly, is an amazing character to off
Behind Closed Doors Book Review
Amount of sex 4 / 5
How explicit are the sex scenes 4 / 5
Story 4.5 / 5
Overall: 4.5 / 5

The Sins of Saint is the third and final book in The Sins of Saint trilogy written by author Bella J. This series has such an addictive storyline that I couldn’t wait to find out the conclusion to Mila and Saint’s story! So, as soon as I saw it on my Kindle, I jumped right in!

The story begins right where we were left off, and his need for vengeance often had him not see the whole picture. I think there was a re
Pamela
Mila and Saint are married but will all of Saints plans be undone? Mila has shown that she won't put up with Saint's craziness. Saint will finally have to decide to stand up for her. The steam is off the charts with this couple. Lies, secrets and betrayal are still there but all the pieces finally come together for an epic conclusion. ...more
Terri
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 and the conclusion of THE SINS OF SAINT series. Love these two, they sizzle! Mila and Saint have a very unconventional beginning and a twisted crazy road but if two people are meant for each other it’s them. I Love Bella’s writing, it grabs your attention from page one with the ability to connect instantly to the characters. Loved it!
Mandy Barnes
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Saint and Mila’s Story has been a long ruff road, full of mystery and questions that may or may not be answered. Saint has always been ruthless in not only business but in love as well. But when he discovers what his weakness is he tries to set his caged bird free. But will she fly?

Mila’s life was turned upside down, a bird in a gilded cage. But her freedom was set at her feet, can Mila spread her wings and fly or will she stay and be what her husband needs her to be?

Secrets and lies always come
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A perfect conclusion to a riveting series!! Saint and Mila’s story is so beautifully dark with all of the twists and turns I just couldn’t put it down. Mila has finally grown into her own and doesn’t put up with any of Saint’s BS. The connection grew between the two also and there are some pretty steamy scenes in this story. Saint has to finally step up and fight for Mila in this story instead her always compromising herself. This conclusion continues with the lies and secrets but finally we ge ...more
booksandbubbs
Aug 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a fitting end to the Sins of Saint trilogy! This was a thrilling series filled with twists and turns along the way. The chemistry between Mila and Saint was combustible from the start and Bella J was able to keep up the steaminess all the way through until the end! Saint has been an Alpha Male all the way through but in this book, Mila really stepped up to push back on his shenanigans. I loved that he had to step up and fight for her this time instead of her always being the one to give ...more
Kristina Simkins
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was a phenomenal continuation of Saint and Mila’s story and even though it was an intense roller coaster ride from the first book to end of this one, this trilogy ended in the perfect way!

Mila was meant to be a stepping stone in his plans, a way to get what he wanted. Saint didn’t for love and never expected falling to be a problem. Until her. The ups and downs, twist and turns, lies, deceit, betrayals, heartbreak, love, and everything else involved in their journey made their story h
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Legacy (Montgomery Brothers, #1)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Last Name
  • Ruthless Kings (Windsor Academy, #2)
  • Nyx (Dark and Dirty Sinners' MC #1)
  • Unholy Intent (Unholy Union Duet #2)
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • This Love Hurts (This Love Hurts, #1)
  • Becoming Us Again
  • Unholy Union
  • Brutal Heir (Court University, #1)
  • Cocky Doc (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Cannon (A Step Brother Romance, #3)
  • When Sinners Kneel (Blackest Gold World, #1)
  • The Autumn Duke (A Duke for All Seasons Book 4)
  • How to Love a Duke in Ten Days (Devil You Know, #1)
  • Just Getting Started (Fair Lakes, #2)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)
See top shelves…
Bella J is an International Bestselling Author who loves writing dark and gritty romance with alpha-holes who have absolutely no redeeming qualities...until they do. Maybe.

STALKER LINKS:

VIP CLUB (get a free read when you become a member): http://eepurl.com/gmA7Mf

AMAZON: http://amzn.to/2DPoglg

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/BellaJNovels

FACEBOOK READERS GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theb

The Sins of Saint (3 books)
  • The Rise of Saint (The Sins of Saint, #1)
  • The Fall of Sin