Start by marking “Wild Thing (Blueblood Vampires #2)” as Want to Read:
Wild Thing (Blueblood Vampires #2)

Wild Thing

(Blueblood Vampires #2)

Savage. Reckless. Wild. These are only some of the words used to describe me. I’m all of those things, and I never wished to be anything else in almost 500 years of existence.

Then she came along. Aurora Leal, the daughter of the High Witch and destined for that role. She’s practically royalty in the magical world, but most importantly, she’s forbidden fruit.

I was taught ne
Published June 19th 2020 by Infinite Sky Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Wild Thing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild Thing

Start your review of Wild Thing (Blueblood Vampires #2)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Multiple conflicts but terrific overall!

I have to say, that though I did really like this book. I felt utterly lost more than once. Even though this book is about a different couple than in the first book Dark Prince, so much of the stories are intertwined. Though I did read the first book and I really liked it, I read it nearly four months ago and since then I have read 100 other books. So though I remembered the main storyline, I forgot a lot of the supporting characters and side storylines.

Th
Lynsey A
While I didn't love this one as much as the first one, Dark Prince, I still enjoyed this one. Some very good moments. Saxon can feel when she's in danger which is one of my fave type tropes.

This wasn't due out until December but apparently she releases earlier than the listed release date. The third book says April of next year but I hope it will be out soon.

Quotes & Faves:

“I don’t know, Rora.”

Rora? Sweet baby unicorns. Does he want me to melt where I stand? I think my ovaries just exploded.
Irma
Jun 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WoW! I'm so impressed and so in love with Wild Thing!

There’s a tiny voice in the back of my head saying this is a huge mistake, but I stomp on it until it dies. Saxon freezes, becoming as still as a statue. I don’t think he’s breathing. The moment only lasts a few seconds, and then his fingers are tangled with my hair and his tongue is in my mouth.

Me: picking up Wild Thing
Me: starting reading Wild Thing
Me: finding myself glued to the story and not being bothered by surroundings (and I do have a
Chickoutthesebooks
Jul 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mandy-s-reviews
Sweet mother molasses. Lucca was definitely hot. But Saxon is just downright sweet and delicious! I couldn’t get enough of him. Combined with headstrong Aurora? The chemistry was off the charts. And poor Aurora. Having to marry a “douche canoe” (best line) to become High Witch was not on her list. So, why not have a fling with the vampire bad boy? BOOM! Mates. I’ll go ahead and warn you. There is A LOT of action in this book. A lot of action scenes that kept me on my toes but some readers might ...more
Marcy Martinez
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After reading Dark Prince, I was bummed to see Lucca & Vivi weren't the main chars for book 2 and also unsure how the storyline would progress. But I am SO happy to be wrong! I ended up loving Aurora and Saxon and learning more about them. Michelle did an AMAZING job weaving book 1 events into Wild Thing. Blueblood Vampires is quickly becoming one of my favorite series and I cannot wait to read about Miranda and Rikkon. Highly, HIGHLY recommend! ...more
Addy
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Read book 1 and 2 and I have to say these books were great! Alpha males and kickass woman, I love supernatural books and mystery surrounding the characters. Michelle delivered now I’m waiting for book 3 to finish the stories of the great characters the author wrote about. I recommend these books as they are easy to follow and really good reads.
Emelie Comeault
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
MUST READ

THIS author is everything! Every book especially this one is so well written and so thought out! I love how this series is going but wow that ending! *insert swear words* so well worth reading this and adding this author to your one click pile!
Meagen Carone
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An absolute joy to read! Cannot wait for the third book. I did think I was going to get Manu’s story in the next one But the ending to tie the next book in was a great hook! Adding to my ‘want to read’!
Renee
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
2nd book was even better than the first!

Loved these characters!! I'm happy to see she'll be writing more about them in the future! The downfall is waiting for book 3 for almost a year!
Frank Chillura (OhYouRead)
Oct 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love the Plot of Wild Thing, but the Dialogue needs some serious help. I felt the same in Dark Prince, so it’s not like I was walking in blind. I love the characters so much!!
Heather Matlock
Hooked

Everything she has written, including this book is fantastic! Once I started reading, it was game over, I didn't stop until it was finished!
Clare Harrison
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
To continue in her mothers footsteps as The High Witch she must give her hand in marriage to someone her family and the council have chosen.

A night of freedom from this knowledge to let off steam, results in a passionate encounter with a vampire but ends in disaster as a complication arises tying him to her.

What can she do to escape her fate, or must she become a pawn to achieve her dream....

Oohh I'm loving this paranormal series with a passion.

The first book "Dark Prince" belonged to Lucca and
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Obsessed doesn’t even begin to explain my level of interest in this series! I was head over heals for Vivi and Luca but I am completely enthralled with Aurora and Saxon!

From their first tryst to the very last page I just couldn’t get enough of these two! Their passion and lust for one another just had me consuming each chapter faster than I thought possible!

Their storyline covers some of what was discovered in book 1! This series in interconnected and it’s one you don’t want to miss! The inter
Brandy Cordero
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is the second installment of Blueblood Vampires with Saxon, a vampire and Aurora a high witch in training. With extreme attraction and unexpected life altering happenstance things go awry. The plot is not at all predictable or boring. I was flipping my screen so fast eager to read what happened next. I was happy to see Lucca and Vivi( H/h in first series) and the gang, you get glimpses of who could possibly be the next love interest, but honestly there so many characters I want a hea. ...more
Danah Logan
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have not read a book by Michelle Hercules I didn't devour in one day, and Wild Thing was no different. As soon as I finished it, I wanted to get my hands on book three.
Aurora's sassy comments and Saxon's cocky statements made me fall in love with both, and I was rooting for them from the first page. At the same time, Michelle Hercules has the phenomenal talent to throw in unexpected plot twists, which had me questioning whether or not they’d make it in the end. I definitely didn't see certain
Krys DeCantillon
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kiyomi
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It has taken a couple days for me to write this review. Not because I needed to work on something nice to say, but because I loved every part, but don't want to spoil any of the story. Aurora and Saxon's story is .. gah, everything! The sex was HOT! The story was amazing. The chemistry was off the charts. There is just so much to love even if you want to throw the book or punch some characters. Michelle did such an amazing job writing/telling this story! The only bad thing was that it's over...F ...more
Jessica
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a great story!!
Aurora has just been told she's destined to marry a complete a.hole named Calvin.
She needs a distraction and finds one in the bed of a Blueblood named Saxon. Little did they know, that one night turns into a lifelong mating! Trying to find a way to break the bond, whilst trying to resist the ever increasing desire and need for each other is a big enough problem ~ but there's also a war brewing, plus a daemon released from hell, oh and the sacrifice that has to be made 😬 suc
Tammy Ring
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is FANTASTIC!! Absolutely loved Saxon and Aurora’s story. A ton of family conflict for Aurora and magical elements interfering with Sax and Rora’s relationship. They quite literally go to hell and back for each other and there is a perfect setup for a continuation of their story. The timeline for this story starts before the beginning of Dark Prince, so you also get some good backstory on Lucca’s awakening too, which is a huge bonus. Love these Blueblood vampires!
Felicia Schuster-Lloyd
Jun 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Seriously love this series! Can't get enough of the characters. The stories from this and the first blend beautifully! ...more
Dawn Milligan
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a standalone in a larger story arc and I loved it I enjoyed book 1 but this might be my fav of the series these 2 have such a great dynamic and I devoured it!!!
Sandra
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow really enjoyed the first book, but loved this one! It was fast passed, exciting and hot. 😍🔥
Cannot wait for the next book. I'm so invested, really want to know what happens to the whole gang!
The Dark Newsletter.com

Blurb:

I was taught never to mess with witches, and I ha
Kelé
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and can't wait for #3. I am new to Michelle Hercules as this series is my first read of her work. The stories are well written, good story line, and good character development. This story picks up from the first. I like how she takes you back in time to do the introduction and give the characters depth to where they left off in the first book. Michelle is definitely one of my new favorite PNR writers and will be looking for more of her work. ...more
Sam F
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved!

I actually really loved this book. I read the first one and was kinda eh about it but Aurora and Sax are my new favorite couple. I love that Sax is possessive and protective and I love that Rora is kick butt witch. They are so cute together and I love that the bond makes it so they want to be together but you can tell that's not the reason they love eachother.
Daisy
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great series

I really enjoyed reading Aurora and Saxton's story and seeing the characters in the previous book. I am excited for the next book in this series and see the changes that are to continue.
hollie
Dec 25, 2020 rated it liked it
Crying inside because I’m so disappointed with this book! I loved the first one and I really liked Aurora and Saxon in the first book but this one just left me feeling a bit meh.

- full review to come -
Dawn
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

The book is well written and fast pasted with tons of drama, action, humor, and passion. The characters are interesting and vivid and I can’t wait for the next book
Gretchen Gomez
Feb 08, 2021 rated it really liked it
Not only do I love the characters, I really enjoy the plot that is taking place. The author gives a great balance of both steamy romance and kickass plot. I cannot wait for the 3rd book!
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Werewolf Tycoon's Baby
  • Broken Ladder Wolfshifters Boxset (1-3)
  • The Wolf's Royal Baby
  • Ravished By The Pack
  • Sharp Change (Black Meadow Pack, #1)
  • Wolf Fever (Alpha Project, #1)
  • Sacrificed to the Dragon (Stonefire Dragons, #1)
  • Dream Maker (Dream Team, #1)
  • Chosen by the Vampire Kings Bundle: Part 1-6 (The Chosen, #1)
  • Her Pack (Her Pack #1)
  • Having Her Enemy's Secret Shifter Baby (Reese and Jane #1)
  • Big Bad Bite Returned (Big Bad Bite, #2.5)
  • The Alpha Meets His Match (Shifters, Inc. #1)
  • Keep the Wolves at Bay (Alpha Queen #1)
  • Amber (Jewels Cafe: Amber, #1)
  • Limitless (Crystal Lake Pack #1)
  • Undying (Crystal Lake Pack #2)
  • The Cajun's Captive (Stormy Weather, #1)

Blueblood Vampires (3 books)
  • Dark Prince (Blueblood Vampires #1)
  • Forgotten Heir (Blueblood Vampires #3)

News & Interviews