Start by marking “Wild Thing (Blueblood Vampires #2)” as Want to Read:
Wild Thing (Blueblood Vampires #2)

Wild Thing

(Blueblood Vampires #2)

Savage. Reckless. Wild. These are only some of the words used to describe me. I’m all of those things, and I never wished to be anything else in almost 500 years of existence.

Then she came along. Aurora Leal, the daughter of the High Witch and destined for that role. She’s practically royalty in the magical world, but most importantly, she’s forbidden fruit.

I was taught ne
Published June 19th 2020 by Infinite Sky Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Wild Thing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild Thing

Start your review of Wild Thing (Blueblood Vampires #2)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Multiple conflicts but terrific overall!

I have to say, that though I did really like this book. I felt utterly lost more than once. Even though this book is about a different couple than in the first book Dark Prince, so much of the stories are intertwined. Though I did read the first book and I really liked it, I read it nearly four months ago and since then I have read 100 other books. So though I remembered the main storyline, I forgot a lot of the supporting characters and side storylines.

Th
Lynsey A
While I didn't love this one as much as the first one, Dark Prince, I still enjoyed this one. Some very good moments. Saxon can feel when she's in danger which is one of my fave type tropes.

This wasn't due out until December but apparently she releases earlier than the listed release date. The third book says April of next year but I hope it will be out soon.

Quotes & Faves:

“I don’t know, Rora.”

Rora? Sweet baby unicorns. Does he want me to melt where I stand? I think my ovaries just exploded.
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*
WoW! I'm so impressed and so in love with Wild Thing!

There’s a tiny voice in the back of my head saying this is a huge mistake, but I stomp on it until it dies. Saxon freezes, becoming as still as a statue. I don’t think he’s breathing. The moment only lasts a few seconds, and then his fingers are tangled with my hair and his tongue is in my mouth.

Me: picking up Wild Thing
Me: starting reading Wild Thing
Me: finding myself glued to the story and not being bothered by surroundings (and I do have a
Elisa ♡
Jan 06, 2022 rated it it was amazing
can vampires and witches be together?
idk, all i know is that i love the forbidden aspect of their relationship.

if you're looking for a romance about fated mates, but one even though they are destined to be together they can't, this is the book for you.
this can be read as a standalone, but you'll enjoy more having read the previous one.
Julia
Sep 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
“Bond or no bond, you call me babe again, I’ll rip your nut sack off.”

I loved Saxon and Aurora's story in Wild Thing, vampire and witch, totally hot together, and a great continuation of the #Bluebloodvampires series by Michelle Hercules.

4 steamy ✨✨✨✨
Chickoutthesebooks
Jul 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mandy-s-reviews
Sweet mother molasses. Lucca was definitely hot. But Saxon is just downright sweet and delicious! I couldn’t get enough of him. Combined with headstrong Aurora? The chemistry was off the charts. And poor Aurora. Having to marry a “douche canoe” (best line) to become High Witch was not on her list. So, why not have a fling with the vampire bad boy? BOOM! Mates. I’ll go ahead and warn you. There is A LOT of action in this book. A lot of action scenes that kept me on my toes but some readers might ...more
Jessica
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a great story!!
Aurora has just been told she's destined to marry a complete a.hole named Calvin.
She needs a distraction and finds one in the bed of a Blueblood named Saxon. Little did they know, that one night turns into a lifelong mating! Trying to find a way to break the bond, whilst trying to resist the ever increasing desire and need for each other is a big enough problem ~ but there's also a war brewing, plus a daemon released from hell, oh and the sacrifice that has to be made 😬 suc
Marcy Martinez
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After reading Dark Prince, I was bummed to see Lucca & Vivi weren't the main chars for book 2 and also unsure how the storyline would progress. But I am SO happy to be wrong! I ended up loving Aurora and Saxon and learning more about them. Michelle did an AMAZING job weaving book 1 events into Wild Thing. Blueblood Vampires is quickly becoming one of my favorite series and I cannot wait to read about Miranda and Rikkon. Highly, HIGHLY recommend! ...more
Paula  Phillips
Jun 06, 2021 rated it liked it
Years ago, I was a big fan of Paranormal/Supernatural romances and loved reading them, especially books that featured Vampires/Werewolves, etc. Then like most things, you get a bit bored with reading the same thing over and over again and you one day stop reading it. Recently, I decided to give the Blueblood Vampire series by Michelle Hercules ago. I have been enjoying this series as it's like Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead if they added steaminess and sexiness with edgy content to the story. ...more
Ofry
Aug 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Better than the first book, if that's even possible. 🥰🥰🥰 ...more
Izzy
Jul 09, 2022 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
3⭐

Just a fun little read, it's good and bad at the same time but enjoyable.
Addy
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Read book 1 and 2 and I have to say these books were great! Alpha males and kickass woman, I love supernatural books and mystery surrounding the characters. Michelle delivered now I’m waiting for book 3 to finish the stories of the great characters the author wrote about. I recommend these books as they are easy to follow and really good reads.
Emelie Comeault
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
MUST READ

THIS author is everything! Every book especially this one is so well written and so thought out! I love how this series is going but wow that ending! *insert swear words* so well worth reading this and adding this author to your one click pile!
Meagen Carone
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An absolute joy to read! Cannot wait for the third book. I did think I was going to get Manu’s story in the next one But the ending to tie the next book in was a great hook! Adding to my ‘want to read’!
Renee
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
2nd book was even better than the first!

Loved these characters!! I'm happy to see she'll be writing more about them in the future! The downfall is waiting for book 3 for almost a year!
Frank Chillura (OhYouRead)
Oct 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love the Plot of Wild Thing, but the Dialogue needs some serious help. I felt the same in Dark Prince, so it’s not like I was walking in blind. I love the characters so much!!
Heather Matlock
Hooked

Everything she has written, including this book is fantastic! Once I started reading, it was game over, I didn't stop until it was finished!
Clare Harrison
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
To continue in her mothers footsteps as The High Witch she must give her hand in marriage to someone her family and the council have chosen.

A night of freedom from this knowledge to let off steam, results in a passionate encounter with a vampire but ends in disaster as a complication arises tying him to her.

What can she do to escape her fate, or must she become a pawn to achieve her dream....

Oohh I'm loving this paranormal series with a passion.

The first book "Dark Prince" belonged to Lucca and
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Obsessed doesn’t even begin to explain my level of interest in this series! I was head over heals for Vivi and Luca but I am completely enthralled with Aurora and Saxon!

From their first tryst to the very last page I just couldn’t get enough of these two! Their passion and lust for one another just had me consuming each chapter faster than I thought possible!

Their storyline covers some of what was discovered in book 1! This series in interconnected and it’s one you don’t want to miss! The inter
Brandy Cordero
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is the second installment of Blueblood Vampires with Saxon, a vampire and Aurora a high witch in training. With extreme attraction and unexpected life altering happenstance things go awry. The plot is not at all predictable or boring. I was flipping my screen so fast eager to read what happened next. I was happy to see Lucca and Vivi( H/h in first series) and the gang, you get glimpses of who could possibly be the next love interest, but honestly there so many characters I want a hea. ...more
Danah Logan
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have not read a book by Michelle Hercules I didn't devour in one day, and Wild Thing was no different. As soon as I finished it, I wanted to get my hands on book three.
Aurora's sassy comments and Saxon's cocky statements made me fall in love with both, and I was rooting for them from the first page. At the same time, Michelle Hercules has the phenomenal talent to throw in unexpected plot twists, which had me questioning whether or not they’d make it in the end. I definitely didn't see certain
Krys DeCantillon
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kiyomi
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It has taken a couple days for me to write this review. Not because I needed to work on something nice to say, but because I loved every part, but don't want to spoil any of the story. Aurora and Saxon's story is .. gah, everything! The sex was HOT! The story was amazing. The chemistry was off the charts. There is just so much to love even if you want to throw the book or punch some characters. Michelle did such an amazing job writing/telling this story! The only bad thing was that it's over...F ...more
Tammy Ring
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is FANTASTIC!! Absolutely loved Saxon and Aurora’s story. A ton of family conflict for Aurora and magical elements interfering with Sax and Rora’s relationship. They quite literally go to hell and back for each other and there is a perfect setup for a continuation of their story. The timeline for this story starts before the beginning of Dark Prince, so you also get some good backstory on Lucca’s awakening too, which is a huge bonus. Love these Blueblood vampires!
Felicia Schuster
Jun 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Seriously love this series! Can't get enough of the characters. The stories from this and the first blend beautifully! ...more
Dawn Milligan
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a standalone in a larger story arc and I loved it I enjoyed book 1 but this might be my fav of the series these 2 have such a great dynamic and I devoured it!!!
Sandra
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow really enjoyed the first book, but loved this one! It was fast passed, exciting and hot. 😍🔥
Cannot wait for the next book. I'm so invested, really want to know what happens to the whole gang!
tess
Mar 20, 2022 rated it liked it
three-point-five stars

it breaks my heart that i can't give Wild Thing as high of a rating as its predecessor, especially because i adore Aurora and Saxon way more, but there were too many things i couldn't overlook in this book for me to give it such high praise and rating. Hercules tried to do way too much with the plot, included characters and events that had no bearing on Aurora and Saxon, and it was disappointing to me that they didn't get the shine that i feel like they deserved.

i will

Blurb:

I was taught never to mess with witches, and I ha
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Werewolf Tycoon's Baby
  • Broken Ladder Wolfshifters Boxset (1-3)
  • The Wolf's Royal Baby
  • Ravished By The Pack
  • Sharp Change (Black Meadow Pack, #1)
  • Wolf Fever (Alpha Project, #1)
  • Sacrificed to the Dragon (Stonefire Dragons, #1)
  • Dream Maker (Dream Team #1)
  • Chosen by the Vampire Kings Bundle: Part 1-6 (The Chosen, #1)
  • Her Pack (Her Pack #1)
  • Having Her Enemy's Secret Shifter Baby (Reese and Jane #1)
  • Big Bad Bite Returned (Big Bad Bite, #2.5)
  • The Alpha Meets His Match (Shifters, Inc. #1)
  • Keep the Wolves at Bay (Alpha Queen #1)
  • Amber (Jewels Cafe: Amber, #1)
  • Limitless (Crystal Lake Pack #1)
  • Undying (Crystal Lake Pack #2)
  • The Cajun's Captive (Stormy Weather, #1)
See top shelves…

Blueblood Vampires (5 books)
  • Dark Prince (Blueblood Vampires #1)
  • Forgotten Heir (Blueblood Vampires #3)
  • Savage Vow (Blueblood Vampires, #4)
  • Feral Bond (Blueblood Vampires, #5)

News & Interviews

Ali Hazelwood’s debut novel, The Love Hypothesis, was a quick hit, debuting on The New York Times bestseller lists, placing second in the...