Start by marking “Chase After Me (Wilde Ways, #9)” as Want to Read:
Chase After Me (Wilde Ways, #9)

Chase After Me

(Wilde Ways #9)

It’s an undercover mission. Get in. Get close to the woman. Get the intel. Get out. Should be easy enough. Right?

Wrong.

Chase Durant’s newest assignment goes wrong from the moment he meets Vivian Wayne. She’s not cold and calculating. The scientist is charming, funny, and absolutely freaking gorgeous. He’s supposed to be seducing secrets out of her. She’s supposed to be a s
Published July 21st 2020 by Hocus Pocus Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Chase After Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chase After Me

Start your review of Chase After Me (Wilde Ways, #9)
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Super cute! This was a fun read. It had that perfect blend of suspense, romance, j/p hero, quirky heroine and humor.

Chase takes one look at Vivian and he is mesmerized. Never mind that he's there to find proof of her crime and take her down.

Vivian is that mix of sweet, quirky, but strong heroine. She quotes facts when she's nervous. She's a bookworm and a little bit shy. But, don't mess with her because she is also fearless.

Overall, I enjoyed these two and their adventure. I had just finished a
Somia
Aug 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Overall a cute and entertaining read involving uber confident Wilde agent Chase Durant and his undercover assignment Vivian Wayne.

Dual POV in this works well and kept me engaged.

I always love a fix of Cynthia Eden and this book filled my need, mostly - there was something tiny missing, it had me pausing a little throughout the read, but still enjoyable. The only thing I really really didn't like was that Vivian didn't make (view spoiler)
Carvanz
Five seductive, nerdy stars because I can’t hack into the system to make it ten!

I couldn’t wait to really meet Chase and learn his behind the scenes mannerisms. Particularly the ones that revolve around his use of the statement, “Huh” in any given situation. He’s driven other characters crazy with it but it only endears him to Vivian. And of course, that’s when you know it’s true love.

The Ultimate Brownie Recipe - BettyCrocker.com

I loved the way this couple first meet and the following scenes that entail their getting to know each other. It
Bonnie-Anne Carmichael (Love Triangles Are Fucking Stupid.)
I just didn’t feel the relationship at all, it all felt very surface level. Like yeah, I liked he was obsessed and all about her but it didn’t give me the usual butterflies because I didn’t feel the connection.

The most annoying thing though? (view spoiler)

Also the bad guys
Marta Cox
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Four and a half
So it's was finally time for uber confident Chase to fall and boy does he fall hard. He's on a mission undercover to get close to a woman who has stolen CIA secrets that could get many killed but Vivian isn't at all what Chase expected. Vivian is sweet and yet sharp, prickly and yet warm and did I mention she's a very talented hacker ? Yes Vivian is so bright you could probably see her from space but the question is what will Chase do when he starts to doubt that she really is a t
Ann Lorz
Jul 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Romance the Reading Blog: http://www.romancingthereaders.com/20...

I'm always so happy to read a story by Cynthia Eden. She has the best characters. I love her alpha males. There is just something about them. You can't help wanting them.

So here we are with Chase. I really like him and his "huh's" I don't know how that one word is such a turn on but it is. Then you have Vivian you knowns just why he says it and you know they are the perfect couple. These two just work.

Right from the
⭐Toonasa⭐ •Romance Book Lovers' Haven•
Undercover specialist Ex-SEAL Just Fell for a Sweet & Smart CIA digital forensic engineer..
I had been hella excited for Chase's story! To see his Huh-ing, Heroism & of course to see HIM Fall for Vivian❤ So so Loved these two! Such a great addition to the series, DEVOURED it in 7hrs! Both had hard Pasts, deserved happiness💙.

She was supposed to be just a job, but became so much more..
Chase's job was to find Viv's secrets, but from the moment he saw her, his gut told him that she's good. Innocent.
H
Sandy Nikolas
Jul 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another great entry. Chase and Viv have sparks. I love how she rambles facts when she’s nervous. Viv has had a rough go of it and doesn’t trust easily. Chase is protective from the start. Chase knows what he’s doing and what he’s getting into. Right? Hmmmmm.....the epilogue is the best!
Ava
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
For the first time, I really did not have anytime to finish this book. Good thing I had this Sunday off!! I love Cynthia Eden anything
Shireen  Hakani
1.5 Stars!

I felt no connection/chemistry between the H & h. This book has everything, romance, suspense but they are just words, just to fill the pages. It took me a long long time to finish this one and I had to really make myself read till the end.

Wouldn't recommend it!
Sandy S
Jul 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
CHASE AFTER ME is the ninth instalment in Cynthia Eden’s contemporary, adult WILDE WAYS romantic suspense series focusing on the men and women who work for Wilde Ways Security. This is former Navy SEAL and Wilde Ways security specialist Chase Durant, and CIA Digital Forensic Engineer Vivian Wayne’s story line. CHASE AFTER ME can be read as a stand alone without any difficulty. Any important information from the previous story lines is revealed where necessary.

Told from third person perspective C
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

WHAT A STUPENDOUS, THRILLING, ENTERTAINING AND WONDERFULLY SEXY AND SUSPENSEFUL RIDE CHASE AFTER ME WAS!

This book had it ALL! Laughs, wit, sizzling chemistry, AMAAAAAZING characters and a plot that constantly kept me on my toes and had me begging for more. I so very much liked Chase. He was fierce, sexy as hell, sweet, protective, and smart while Vivian was an amazing, genuine kind of heroine and her quirks were honestly charming. I loved these two! This story
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Every book in this series just gets better than the last!!
Vivian is quirky, shy and does not trust easily. I love how she just starts sprouting off random facts when she’s nervous and she’s super smart.
Chase is sent undercover to catch her red handed stealing government secrets. As soon as he meets her he starts having doubts about her guilt.
The combination of humor, suspense, hotness and great storyline make this the perfect Summer Read.
I love all the crossover’s from other series. There is lo
Heather andrews
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Chase enjoys breaking his woman's balls, “how do I make you tingle? I almost missed that part.” Her cheeks burned. “That is effing adorable. God, I love it when your cheeks go pink.” I liked this book, I loved Chase. ...more
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Review posted on Got Fiction? book blog

This is Ms. Eden’s 9th book in her Wilde Ways series and I must say that I really love this series. In this book, We have Chase Durant who has cracked me up in previous books, going under cover. His mission is to get in with Vivian Wayne, a woman who contracts for the CIA and who is possibly selling undercover agents’ identities on the black market. Chase finds undercover work to be easy, but when it comes to Vivian, nothing is easy.

Vivian is a swe
Misty
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Chase is a Navy SEAL, Vivian is the stepdaughter of a Russian Mob Boss/CIA Digital Forensic Engineer. Chase knew from the moment he met Vivan he was in love with her and would do anything to prove her innocence even though he was hired to do the opposite. As the tension builds and their life is put in danger more than once they find that one of their own, on both sides, betrayed them. One of the great things about this book, is you have no idea that her step father is behind the scenes, watching ...more
Melinda
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another incredible story in the fantastic world that Ms. Eden has built that I can’t wait to go back to again and again. With each new book this series gets better and better, you have everything you need - well developed characters, fast paced drama, action, humour and romance. I have got to say this one delighted on all fronts, it's wonderfully crafted characters took me on a journey that was not only enthralling, but it also squeezed my heart in all the right places! I completely devoured thi ...more
Lynsey A
Another good read in the Wilde Ways book series. Not a big review but a few things to note.

💙 Yes, Chase lied to Vivian in the beginning but he felt terrible about it from the moment he met Vivian.

💙 Dexter is an absolute dick but in an entertaining way that you know he's going to be charming about it in his book (which is next).

💙 Chase loves Vivian's ass and it is so entertaining. 😂

💙 No Ghost in this one so suuuch bummer because everyone knows James is my absolute fave!

💙 Has Cynthia's tradem
Mella
This was funny. I liked Chase and I loved Vivian. Their dynamic was good. It all happened way too fast (it was love at first sight) but I enjoyed the plot and the characters. The plot was fairly obvious (view spoiler) but it moved along at a fast clip and had enough complications to keep me interested. (view spoiler) ...more
Marie Vayer
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was ok
I read the series out of order, this was my least favorite of them all! Chase is a great undercover security agent. So when the bad guys break into the first safe house chase knocks him unconscious and notices he has drugs handcuffs and a knife then leaves him on the floor to go to Viv. Now explain why Chase didnt use the handcuffs on him and remove the mask? Without giving away the rest of the twists and turns. I am very disappointed in the way Wilde Security is portrayed in this book.
Liz Sergent
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love Cynthia Eden's books! Great Romantic Suspense. Wilde Ways security expert Chase is hired to find out what Vivian CIA agent has hidden. The book starts off with them living in the same apartment building. However someone else is after Vivian and Chase has this desire to protect her.

I loved this book and can't wait for Luc's story!
Richard J
Aug 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dear Reader

Loved this book! The Wilde books are so entertaining. The characters are strong agents who are as lose as a real family! They are talented and sexy!!
I especially like how she keeps the reader interested in the story with suspense and some very sexy scenes! This one was about trust and making the right choices!
Lisa
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.

This story starts off with a bang that immediately grabbed my attention. Ms. Eden has created unique characters that are lively and well-rounded. In fact, most of their personalities change several times throughout the story. Even the secondary characters were interesting.

I love the chemistry and repartee between Chase and Vivian. As I read, my emotions ran the gamut: I laughed, cried, and was often scared
Heidi Aldrich
Sep 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another great book

You can not go wrong with a book by Cynthia Eden! Every book in the Wilde series is worth reading. Chase After Me is is the latest addition to the series, I highly recommend it.
Shahla's World
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy this series...and loved this book..kept me on the edge of my seat. There was intrigue, some lies, some twists, some deception, lots of great interaction with Chase and Vivian...lots of steam and love all leading to a HEA. Can't wait for the next book ...more
Miranda
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Once again Ms Eden has wowed me. I loved from the first word to the last! Please please, I need Merik’s book!
Misty
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I just finished reading this book and it was awesome from beginning to end! The characters are interesting and the dynamic between them was captivating!
Barbijean777
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 20
Wonderful

This story was gripping. I was up all night reading it. 😊. Very marvelous. I loved the characters and there was a surprise at the end. Thanks!!
Karen M Stehle
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good next installment

I really liked Chase a Viv. Started out a bit rough, but worked out and a bunch of questions from her life were addressed.
Danielle Daley
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another great Wilde book!!!

Love most of Cynthia Eden's books and read them as soon as they are released. This book didn't disappoint, good storyline & characters.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Deadly Past (Verona Bay #2)
  • Lethal Temptation (Rifle Creek #2)
  • Lethal Edge (Rifle Creek, #1)
  • The Deception (Maximum Security #2)
  • Rush of Blood
  • The Burglar
  • The Bad Daughter
  • Final Judgment (Samantha Brinkman #4)
  • Fake Truth (Ian Ludlow Thrillers #3)
  • Until We Are Lost
  • The Fifth Doctrine (The Guardian, #3)
  • The Warsaw Protocol (Cotton Malone, #15)
  • Stop at Nothing
  • The Dilemma
  • A Cold Trail (Tracy Crosswhite, #7)
  • It Started with a Secret
  • Safecracker
  • I Know A Secret (Rizzoli & Isles, #12)
Award-winning author Cynthia Eden writes sexy tales of contemporary romance, romantic suspense, and paranormal romance. She is a New York Times, USA Today, Digital Book World, and IndieReader best-seller. Since she began writing full-time in 2005, Cynthia has written over one hundred novels and novellas.

Cynthia lives along the Alabama Gulf Coast. She loves romance novels, horror movies, and chocol

Wilde Ways (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Protecting Piper (Wilde Ways, #1)
  • Guarding Gwen (Wilde Ways, #2)
  • Before Ben (Wilde Ways, #3)
  • The Heart You Break (Wilde Ways, #4)
  • Fighting For Her (Wilde Ways, #5)
  • Ghost of a Chance (Wilde Ways, #6)
  • Crossing The Line (Wilde Ways, #7)
  • Counting on Cole (Wilde Ways, #8)
  • Say I Do (Wilde Ways, #10)
  • Roman Will Fall (Wilde Ways, #11)