Start by marking “Ignite (Men of Inked: Heatwave #5)” as Want to Read:
Ignite (Men of Inked: Heatwave #5)

Ignite

(Men of Inked: Heatwave #5)

Mammoth Saint always had the brotherhood and the wind.
Then he found Tamara Gallo and nothing else mattered.
And when he decides to leave the MC, trouble follows.
But when you love a Gallo, you never fight alone.

Ignite is the fifth book in the new steamy romance Men of Inked: Heatwave series by Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author Chelle Bliss.

Men of Inked: He
Kindle Edition
Published October 13th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Ignite, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ignite

Start your review of Ignite (Men of Inked: Heatwave #5)
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

This is a continuation of the Gallo offspring. We continue with Tamara and Mammoth’s story The pair have heat brought by their sparring matches.

Mammoth is an Alpha male biker who is looking forward to the day when he can leave the lifestyle. Unfortunately, he has to stay longer than he wants due to drama with his mother. They storyline was relatively simple and solved easily by their uncles.

I’m happy these two found their happy ever after. Between his suave ways and her sassy mouth I w
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Lisa Stinson
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ll say this now...I don’t think I will ever get tired of the Gallo family and all the shenanigans they get into. This was the perfect book to take your mind off all the nastiness going on in the world and just sit back, relax and read an amazing book.

There wasn’t a lot of drama or anything super intense going on. Just a great book with a great family. I absolutely love Tamara and Mammoth. These two complement each other perfectly. Mammoth can handle Tamara’s sass like no one else ever could.
Erin Lewis
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 star Review Ignite (Men of Inked: Heatwave #5) by Chelle Bliss

Having read Wildfire and loved it, I was excited to see what happens next for Tamara Gallo and Mammoth Saint. This was a fast paced, hot, passionate, steamy story which will keep you on the edge of your seat. It was everything I was hoping it would be and so much more; I was riveted from the first chapter to the last.

There was humour, suspense, drama, angst and so much chemistry between Tamara and Mammoth that you could almost feel
MJ
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2020-books
Ignite is WONDERFUL! Since Wildfire (book 3 in this series), I've wanted more of Mammoth and Tamara and I can honestly say that Chelle Bliss did not disappoint with this well-written, charming and utterly sexy book. We get the pure bliss these two enjoy as they continue to not be able to keep their hands off each other and look at one another with such reverence, my e-reader and heart melted over and over again.

The feisty Tamara is all Gallo. She gives as good as she gets and it amazes me how pa
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, mc

Kindle / Apple / Nook / Kobo / Google / Print

Tamara isn't sure how much longer she can deal with her man Mammoth being in his club. Something is bound to happen to him while in the club, and she knows she would not do well if that were to come to pass. So Mammoth being the loyal, loving man he is, steps away. But will club trouble always follow him, even outside the club? No matter because the Gallos and the club can handle it, together.

I loved this couple! She drives him crazy but he loves
Jessica Alcazar
I got more!! *twirls* When I read Wildfire I was thoroughly enraptured with these two but I wanted more, not because their journey was lacking, quite the opposite, it was perfect but they just grabbed me from the get-go and I couldn’t / didn’t want to stop reading! SO here it is … more *heart eyes*

I know I’ve said this before but now I can say that I’ve at least started lol >> I did not know a single Gallo nor had I ever read a Men of Ink story when I started this series, and with every book
Yolanda
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
There are so many reasons why so far, Mammoth and Tamara are my absolute favorite couple in this series and Ignite (Men of Inked: Heatwave#5) is a true testament to that! Chelle Bliss did such a fantastic job with Ignite as it’s well written,appealing,humorous and has a hotter than ever storyline.

Tamara is still feisty as ever with her vibrant and sassy attitude and I wouldn’t expect anything less considering she’s a Gallo! And Mammoth, my goodness, he truly is sex on a stick and his alpha and
Julie Race
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"𝐼’𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑡𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦"

The Men Of Ink are back, and you will not be disappointed.

Ignite gives us more Mammoth and Tamara, their epic love story navigating him leaving the Disciples MC and her getting through college..

I absolutely adore these two, they are soul mates.  Tamara with her sassy no nonsense attitude, and Mammoth this big scary, alpha biker with a fiercely protective nature who treats his woman like a queen.
Debbie Turk
Oct 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Steamy, Romantic & Mostly Feel Good.🔥💘🙏💕
Wonderful Escapism!😍
Ignite (Men of Inked: Heatwave #5)

We're back with Mammoth & Tamara in this book. They're very much in love & wanting to start the rest of their lives together. First she has to graduate college & he needs the MC to let him leave, as much as possible!😳🙏 Tamara is rocked to her core when life is proven to be precarious, it marks a change in her that she can't shake or help!😢 Jessica, Mammoth's Mum turns up, she's in trouble & needs all of
Steph (A Brunette and Her Books)
Pair a sassy chick with a member of an MC club, and you get two characters who will burn your kindle up with so much hotness, you can't stop reading until the words "The End" appear!

Chelle has done a phenomenal job in continuing the story of Tamara Gallo and JD "Mammoth" Saint. The chemistry between these two continues to be off the charts, (read Wildfire if you haven't yet!) and makes me love the Gallo family all the more.

Mammoth is out to prove that he doesn't need his old life to be happy. Al
Kari Hansen
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After everything that has transpired Mammoth is ready to leave the Disciples MC and start the next phase of his lie with Tamara at his side but that is easier said than done. When trouble arises, he knows that he can’t leave until it is settled and now he just needs to convince Tamara.

All Tamara wants is to ensure that Mammoth is safe. She understands why he feels the way that he does however that doesn’t mean she has to like it, but she will support him.

Tamara is as brash and fiery as ever whil
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was on pins and needles after reading Wildfire, what could this author have in store for Mammoth and Tamara? Family is everything with the Disciples and Gallos, you mess with one you mess with them all. Mammoth wants out of the MC because he sees a future with Tamara and she just isn’t cut out to be an old lady. When he wants her more at the expense of the MC he knows it’s time to get out. But someone doesn’t want him to get out and they make his and Tamara’s life a living hell. Never never f ...more
LaTonja
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mammoth is so done with the MC because his life is all about his Gallo woman. Tamara is learning she now totally his her man. Enter chaos. This book shows the growing relationship of Mammoth and Tam. Their relatio4 grows but ad a reader we continue to see his dominance and get Sass. Enter Ma. Mammoth's Ma needs help and even as he walks away from the MC..they still are family and will protect his Ma. Welcome to Gallo life. Jessica, Mammoth's Ma, has another family also. I love this book. I wish ...more
Melissa B (bookaddict_fanatic)
I so needed this book right now and it absolutely did not disappoint!!! Tamara and Mammoth are my absolute favorite couple....between Tamara's snark, sass and mouth and Mammoth’s protective, alpha, swoon-worthy ways you don't stand a chance making it through this book without falling head over heels in love with this couple! This book had it all witty banter, explosive chemistry, drama and so much family love that you don't want this story to end. Each book in this series just keeps getting bett ...more
Mags
I didn't think I could love Tamara and Mammoth more, but Ignite proved me wrong and OMG this book was everything I didn't know I needed. As it was super chill, sexy, and fun not to mention all of those awesome qualities that make Tamara and Mammoth such brilliant characters and perfect for each other were there in spades. And it truly made this story enthralling, and unputdownable. As did the introduction of Mammoth's mum Jess, and the rest of the Gallo's, who, no matter how little page time the ...more
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
4.5 Stars

ARC REVIEW

Mammoth and Tamara are back! We get to see a little bit more of their relationship in this story. I love their dynamic, their fierce love for one another. I enjoyed seeing a little more into Mammoth's life, we know all about Tamara but didn't get much of a look into Mammoth in the last book, so I loved that we got to see a part of his life in this one.

This book was such an enjoyable read, I devoured it in a couple of hours. This whole series is just so good, you never want t
Anne Milne
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I adored Mammoth and Tamara in Wildfire and now we get to see more of them and I loved it. This was the perfect story at just the right time. These two are still just as hot for each other, not only is the passion as steamy but their relationship is as fiery as I remembered. I absolutely loved the introduction of Mammoth's mother who despite the reason brings some light hearted moments and made me laugh out loud with her flirty shenanigans. The men and women the Gallos meet are one of my all tim ...more
Veronica LaRoche
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book is exactly what I needed right now. Mammoth & Tamara are a couple that will make you feel everything. Mammoth omg, he is a character that you will never want to forget. Truly an amazing story that will give you all the feels. Another phenomenal read that everyone must one click. I love this Gallo clan too pieces.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Pam
Oct 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, kindle
This wasn’t the story I was expecting, but I still found it extremely enjoyable. There was a lot of humor and it was low on the drama scale. I enjoyed the continuation of Mammoth and Tamara’s story.
Liz Booker
Oct 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
A nice little peek into the life of Tamara and Mammoth. I'm looking forward to more Gallos!
Janise ~Janise Jivin Book Blog~
I can not get enough of Mammoth and tamara ~ Janise's Jivin' Book Blog ~

Mammoth is the true definition of Alpha male and Tamara is her own person through and through. It's never a dull moment having these two together. We get to meet Jessica who is Mammoths mom and she is a spitfire, a southern woman who is so sweet and adorable.

Ignite is action packed from start to end. I could not stop reading. Chelle Bliss did really good on this story, even though Ignite had action it was not as intense as
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
All the feels ... Gallo style

IGNITE
is the second book highlighting Tamara Gallo and JD "Mammoth" Saint and, after reading Wildfire, I definitely needed more of this sexy couple. As usual, Chelle Bliss didn't fail to deliver. Tamara and Mammoth's continuing story is just as sexy, passionate, fun-loving and captivating as their first - and very very very hard to put down. The books on this Heatwave series just keep getting better, hotter and sexier.

Mammoth and Tamara are perfect together, and in
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Ignite is the 5th book in the Men of Inked: Heatwave series. This is Tamara Gallo (her parents are Anthony & Max) & Josiah “Mammoth” Saint’s story. The beginning of their story was in Wildfire: Men of Inked Book #3.

First thing is that I Love, love, love this series. There are a few spinoffs from the original Men of Inked Series and in my opinion you should check them out too. Although you could read each of these stories as a standalone.

I have fallen in love with these Gallos. It seems like t
Mary Lou Hoffman
IGNITE is the fifth book in the Men of Inked, Heatwave series and the second book that covers the relationship between Mammoth and Tamara.

While there is suspense and romance, this story is lighter and not as angsty as past submissions in the Men of Inked world. That’s okay. In this world gone crazy, we could use a little more calm. That’s not to say it’s all sunshine and roses. It’s not easy and the story starts with Mammoth being shot by a rival gang. . . but it’s worth it and family takes on d
Sarah Light
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
Ignite by Chelle Bliss is the fifth book in the Men of Inked: Heatwaves Saga. I 100% recommend reading this series in its intended reading order, I feel like you need to do this seeing as this story is a continuation of Wild Fire, the third in the series. There is so much that happens in this book that if readers are unfamiliar with the story or characters, they may not know who some people are and become confused.

We meet Tamara and Mammoth in Wildfire, we see how they start their adventure tog
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"My heart needed something sweet.  I wanted to make you smile at a time when smiling doesn't come as easy as it did this time last year." -Chelle Bliss

As I sit here with the plague ('rona) the words above meant so much to me because I have been living with new levels of  anxiety the past couple of weeks which isn't helping my health whatsoever.  This author is just so amazing that there aren't enough words to describe her fully. I'm not saying that I wasn't actually impatient for a new story bec
Lynn Brooks
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 STARS!

Just the right amount of steam and sweetness to satisfy! With book five in her always irresistible Men of Inked: Heatwave series Chelle Bliss brings us Mammoth's story, and it warms our heart! The characters had our attention from page one and as drama rose and tempers flared it only intrigued us more. I felt a little weakness in explanation of who each character was and background to make it a true standalone, but I enjoyed it a lot nonetheless. Looking forward to the next book alre
Cate at Fiction Beer & Cupcakes
Oct 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

I have missed the Gallo family, and nothing brings more happiness than going back into their world.

Tamara has just gotten her man back after he was shot in the shoulder. She was hoping to get him out of the motorcycle club sooner rather than later. Wanting nothing more than for Mammoth to be safe and out of danger. Though getting to that part may be a little harder than she thought.

Mammoth wanting to have his girl and get started
Kendra Myers
Oct 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book wasn't as intense as the other books in this series have been. Ignite delivers the strong love of an amazing couple with a look at their sweeter moments. After all, their whole lives aren't made up of only the intense moments.

I'm so happy to be back to Mammoth and Tamara. They're a strong couple that give me the warm and fuzzies. Mammoth continue to prove his good character and Tamara continues to prove her sass is as strong as her love. As the two continue to share a fierce love Antho
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Wealthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago Book 7)
  • Justified Steel
  • Seduced in Ink (Montgomery Ink: Boulder, #4)
  • Dare to Play (Dare Nation, #3)
  • Officially Over It (SWAT Generation 2.0, #10)
  • Dark Fairy Tales
  • Jonah (Chicago Blaze, #7)
  • Dirty Desires (Devil Kings MC #3)
  • Penthouse Prince
  • Wrangling the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch #3)
  • The Gritty Truth (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #7)
  • Moments in Ink (Montgomery Ink: Boulder, #3.5)
  • The Takeover (The Miles High Club #2)
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • Dirty Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago, #6)
  • Deviated (The Salvation Society)
  • Left For Wild
  • Good Enough (Meet Me in Montana, #3)
Chelle Bliss, USA Today Bestselling author, currently lives in a small town near the Gulf of Mexico. She's a full-time writer, time-waster extraordinaire, social media addict, and coffee fiend. She's written over thirteen books and has three series available. She loves spending her free time with her boyfriend, 2 cats, and her hamster.
➡Goodreads group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...
➡Join

Men of Inked: Heatwave (5 books)
  • Flame (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #1)
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #2)
  • Wildfire (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #3)
  • Blaze (Men of Inked: Heatwave #4)