Start by marking “More Fit 4 The Kingdom: Gain the Spiritual Strength the Savior Emphasized by Following the Training Program He Utilized” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The course of life we're all on is like a treadmill, possessing not only the ability to increase in speed, but in incline, as well. All signs indicate that both these variables will continue to intensify. Consequently, for years Church leaders have been urging us to increase our spiritual strength, both as individuals and families, so that we can remain both safely and ...more
Kindle Edition
Published May 14th 2020

To ask other readers questions about More Fit 4 The Kingdom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Fit 4 The Kingdom

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of More Fit 4 The Kingdom: Gain the Spiritual Strength the Savior Emphasized by Following the Training Program He Utilized
Praiseworthy Pursuits
Oct 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am one of those who sets goals every year and, after a few weeks, I forget about or become so discouraged by them that I quit. The author helped me to understand that I need to set reasonable, "MOREFIT" goals and plans that help me to achieve my aspirations and turn my dreams into reality. With an engaging writing style, the author weaves athletic analogies into each chapter to help convey a principle related to goal-setting and self-improvement.

One highlight for me was his invitation to
Ryan Rodriquez
Aug 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Skye Fagrell is a man of measured success. He is the epitome of the adage, "what gets measured, gets improved." His book "More Fit 4 the Kingdom" is a practical approach to gaining spiritual strength with an equivalent measurement to physical improvement.

Oftentimes, we are unsure on how we can measure spiritual growth. Through clear identification of destination, writing down a plan, and measuring the results of your effort, Skye has made it VERY possible and practical to do just that.

Read this
Whitney Whiting
Nov 21, 2020
Jill
Nov 28, 2020

• No Unhallowed Hand: 1846-1893 (Saints, #2)
  • Staring Down the Wolf: 7 Leadership Commitments That Forge Elite Teams