Start by marking “Savage Hearts (Rebel Hearts Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Savage Hearts (Rebel Hearts Book 2)

Savage Hearts

(Rebel Hearts #2)

Kindle Edition
Published May 23rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Savage Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savage Hearts

Start your review of Savage Hearts (Rebel Hearts Book 2)
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Whoa... This was the conclusion to what I read in Rebel Hearts and there were some unexpected moments.

Seriously, I did not expect the author to go there, but she did and I'm glad!

Samantha believes she's broken and the only thing that might help her get back to the woman she was, the woman who deserves Danny, is a mighty dose of vengeance. And I'm here for it!!

What she didn't count on was Danny also having hatched a revenge plot of his own. He wants his woman back. He wants the men who hurt her t
Tami Talbert
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Savage Hearts is the conclusion of Sam and Danny’s powerful story of seeking revenge and rediscovering a love believed to have been lost forever. Lili Valente’s writing is absolutely amazing making me deeply feel the suffering and heartbreak these characters go through and keeping me wrapped up in their story from beginning to end hoping they'll eventually find their way back to one another.

After living and suffering through an unthinkable injustice, Sam turns her back on the life she knew to bo
Lisa
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, audible
Savage Hearts by Lili Valente is the second and concluding book in her Rebel Hearts series. This is the story of Danny and Samantha. We first met Danny in the To The Bone series as Caitlin's younger brother. You do not have to read the previous series to thoroughly enjoy Danny & Sam's story.

Picking up from the cliffhanger ending in book one, Rebel Hearts, Danny and Sam find themselves separated. A lot has happened in the time they have been apart - they have both had their own journey of rec
Robin Rene Lehman
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
?????????????

Wow! Just Wow! I wondered how Lilli would do it. Serve up justice without tarnishing our feelings for our couple. Love it! Suspenseful, with an unexpected shocking turn off events. Great duet!

Robin R (Kindle Junkie)
Tracy Kincaid
Jul 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Redeemed

This story got better as it went on. It’s nice to know that they got their revenge. There are a lot of sick people in the world.
Tracey
May 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wordpress

"You know what I've been thinking about a lot lately?...Destiny. Fate. Whatever you want to call it. Things that are meant to be...But I think destiny is just the word people give to a decision that couldn't be made any other way. You know, those moments when the choice you're making feels so big, so true, that it's almost like it's coming from outside of you. But it's not. It's just you. Making the right choice, the only choice. So you never have to regret what happens next, no matter how thing
Theresa
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this duet. Danny and Samantha put me though all the feels, and that doesn't happen very often with me. Their epic romance was awesome, and their rough patches made it even sweeter.

The family dynamics were very interesting. They show the direct influences on Danny and Samantha. Though very different, there were so many similarities. Their independent spirits, giving nature, drive and determination to make a strong future for themselves is so inspiring.

I don't want to give any spoilers, bu
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Absolute Perfection!

I could not have asked for a better series to tell Danny and Sam's story. Their's isn't a fairy tale romance, it is filled with dark, dirty secrets, lies and deception and pain and heartbreak. But through it all Danny and Sam persevere and grow stronger. The bond that exists between them two of them cannot be broken by man or deed and that is shown time and time again throughout their journey.

I fell in love with these characters long before I realized it was happening and it
CHRISTINE
Jul 17, 2020
Latnahc
Mar 02, 2021
« previous 1 3 next »

• Seven Nights of Sin (Penthouse Affair, #2)
  • We Are All Found Things
  • Sex Material
  • It's Not Over (Paths to Love, #1)
  • Mating Theory
  • The Boyfriend Effect (Frisky Business #1)
  • How to Date a Younger Man
  • The What If Guy (The Guys Who Got Away, #3)
  • The Two Week Arrangement (Penthouse Affair, #1)
  • The Rebel (Looking to Score #1)
  • You Are My Hope (You Are Mine, #2)
  • You Are My Reason (You Are Mine, #1)
  • Broken and Beautiful: NINE Book Boxed Set
  • One Night Only (The Extravagant, #1)
  • Man in Love (Man in Charge Duet, #2)
  • Penthouse Prince
  • But I Need You (This Love Hurts, #2)
  • Flirting with 40
Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn't be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich's red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale.

These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.

Visit her at www.lilivalente.com