Start by marking “Secrets” as Want to Read:

Welcome to Summerville…

Arissa Haywood, editor of the popular Southern Charm magazine, is looking to get out of the rat race of Charleston so moves to the quirky town of Summerville. When a move-in disaster brings the sexy sheriff Hank Weathers to her door, she knows she’s made the right move.

Hank Weathers can’t deny the attraction to the beauty who just moved into his q
Published July 3rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets

Start your review of Secrets
Heather andrews
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hank is really sweet on his girl, "...now, you gonna come meet your man at the station at five so he can take his girl for a beer before we grill steaks tonight?” Hank is willing to go that extra mile for his girl, “pretty sure you’ve sucked and effed me dry , Baby, but I’m willing to try,” Hank whispered..." I liked this book, I loved Hank. ...more
Renee
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Welcome to Summerville......

Arissa Haywood, editor of the popoular Southern Charm magazine, is looking to get out of the rat race of Charleston so moves to the quirky town of Summerville. When a move-in disaster brings the sexy sheriff Hank Weathers to her door, she knows whe's made the right move.

Hank Weathers can't deny the attraction to the beauty who just moved into his quiet town, but he's bee t
Michelle
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap on a cracker I loved this book!!! LA and Anthony are magic writing together, and Secrets is proof of that!! Arissa has had enough of big city living and decides to move to the small town of Summerville wanting to get away from the rat race in Charleston. Summerville is quite the town with some "unique" characters, oh and let's not forget HOT sheriff Hank *sigh*...I'm not gonna say much more, there is soooo much going on with this book, I am saying to EVERYONE....GET THIS BOOK!!! it wil ...more
Kari Hansen
Jul 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Arissa has decided to move to Summerville so that she can enjoy the more leisurely small town pace rather than the high pressured stress of where she was currently living. She was prepared for some adjustments, but nothing could have prepared her for Hank.

Hank is the Sheriff in town who would do anything for anyone in town. He is drawn to Arissa in a way he hadn’t expected but he is cautious about getting involved with her as he is uncertain if a permanent life in Summerville is what she really
Marika
Jul 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a crazy story..and I mean that in the best possible way! The characters are all amazing, great craic and each one has so many layers.
The story is fantastic and there is so much going on.
I love that I laughed and shakes my head at the antics, love the small town and all the gossip, love how everyone has the other back.
I love Arissa and Hank..these two are so great together. I love how they work together.
I felt so many different emotions, not all good, but I felt it all.
Tina
Jul 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
💜💜💜💜💜

What a perfect romantic story in a small town where everyone knows each other and a dart game is a favorite pastime. A dart game is also what brought our two lovable main characters together, well that and a broken pipe. Between town gossips, old girl friends and nosey mothers the new town's resident and sexy sheriff are in for a ride of their life. The question is where is it going to lead them? Great weekend read full of humor, passion, heartbreak and mystery. Each time these two authors
Tish (Cocktails & Fairytales)
Wow! Wow! Wow! What an incredible collaboration between Anthony Dwayne & LA Fiore. An amazing storyline and great characters. Full of humor, sexual tension and lots of small town drama.
Anna
Sep 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Humor
hilarious
Pussy's and Chicken's Wrangler
LOL
Suspense, hot smutty read
Almost safe
Hero had ONS sometimes (offpages)

Heroine had bf
Both not virgins
Scheming family
Beyond The Covers Blog
Jul 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: celeste
Southern Belles, dirty old men, escape-artist cats, and love-sick chickens?  Welcome to the South.  Secrets by L.A. Fiore and Anthony Dwayne was a splendid story that takes place in Summerville, South Carolina. If you have never been to a small southern town then reading this will give a glimpse of what it’s kind of like.  I grew up in the south and totally understood the gossip and small-town mentality.  I laughed at the antics of the town folk the and the all-day day-drinking and just loved th ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Jul 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Arissa is fed up with the rat race of big city living and decides to move into a small quirky town, when on the very first day the sexy sheriff Hank comes to her rescue. The chemistry between these two is explosive, however gossip and small-town logistics cause Arissa to want to uncover some secrets. This is a wonderful collaboration of author’s who have done an outstanding job in penning this tale, and I cannot wait to read more from them in the future. This story is filled with secrets, gossip ...more
Cassy
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this story! Small town charm, crazy antics, laughs, and a little mystery. The chemistry between Hank and Arissa is hot, and you can feel the connection between them. I loved the characters, and the tight knit community of Summerville. You can feel the small town vibe, with everything going on, as well as the teases, and laughs. The Belles are great, and Hya is hilarious.

Anthony and L.A. are a fantastic writing team. I always enjoy reading what they wrote, and they never disappoint.
Tina
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The writing team of LA and Anthony is fantastic! Secrets is my favorite collaboration from them. Arissa makes the decision to leave Charleston for Summerville, a small sleepy town away from the rat race. Hank is the sexy sheriff in Summerville that every female wants (even the older crowd). Hank is also the only who can calm Hilda. When these two meet, sparks fly instantly. This book is full of hot romance and intrigue (hence the title of the book, Secrets). I look forward to LA and A's next boo ...more
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
Man I don't even know where to begin in telling you how much I loved this book. It was full of so much drama, twists and turns, I really didn't know which way was up or down. This book has all the elements that make a book go from 5 stars to 10 easily. Each character was so unique in their own ways, but my favorite has to be Hilda. These two authors are magic together and I hope to get more from them. ...more
Julia Leonard
Jul 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Secrets and Betrayal

Amazing story of a small-town Sheriff, Hank and a city girl, Arissa.
This is an emotional read.
It has everything...
Love, betrayal,and secrets that will send your mind spiraling.
Liz and Anthony are the perfect writing duo.
Sarah Black
Jul 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!!

‘“I know. You used to look at me with love, but, Hank, the way you look at her is like she is your source of air.” “She is,” Hank admitted.”
Nance
This one had it all. Funny as hell. Romance. Drama. And, secrets.

More in a little while. It’s now 3:30a.m. Just had see what really happened in the end...
Gin
Jul 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. What a group of crazies! And then there's the sexy Sheriff! Hotness personified! What did Arissa get herself into by moving out of the big city to the small town of Summerville? Nosy neighbors, demonic chicken, naked darts, cat wrangling? But sexy Sheriff Hank makes it all worth it. His mother is a different story though. Hiding a secret that wasn't much of a stretch to figure out but her extremes were a shock. The small-town craziness that is the Belles, along with a few others, adde ...more
Cathy Brockman
Jul 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cat gives this 4 meows 4 purrs
Secrets is a fun romance fused with humor and a touch of mystery and suspense.
There are so many colorful characters it’s hard to choose a favorite. The townspeople keep the sexy sheriff on his toes and all the women try to find ways to get his attention. Even the hens and cats lol. ( I would have loved a cat wrangling scene lol)
When Arissa moves from Charleston to Summerville For a quiet life she never dreams of the people she meets, especially the sexy sheriff.

Bu
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
These two authors were pure gold together, as Secrets blew me away, so obviously I LOVED it hard! Arissa is just tired of busy city life, so she ends up moving to Summerville, one hell of an original small town where dirty old men, entertaining cats that can escape with the best of them, and some originally entertaining chickens live, making it a hilarious brand of crazy, and so I laughed hard.   An incident with her house brings her in the path of sexy sheriff Hank, and it's off to the races th ...more
Jocelyne
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hank and Arissa's story is beautifully written. They are such great characters! Hank is the sheriff of the unique and crazy small town Summerville. He is handsome, sexy, sweet, and caring. I loved him! Arissa, editor of the popular Southern Charm magazine, is lovely, smart, and supportive. They are perfect together. They share an instant attraction and a sizzling chemistry. The storyline has it all: fun and sweet, with suspense, and filled with gossips, intrigue, secrets, and drama. There is a l ...more
Christine Woinich
Jul 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I found the story to be a bit long, but I did enjoy the journey to Hank's enlightenment (even though it was not all happy) regarding his family and life. Arissa was honest and open, yet fit right in with the characters of Summerville. And characters there were aplenty in this town. Scenes between Arissa and Hank were hot, and the entire town were open about what they witnessed. This was a very entertaining story, worth of some smiles, laughs, and a few tears. I recommend this story.

I received a
Breen
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“What a ride! Secrets was a whirlwind of emotions. Between the numerous moments and the dots of mystery and suspense this story was an unexpected ride that I absolutely adored. Talking about liking let me tell you that I never expected to fall hard for sheriff Hank. He was hot and sexy but when Arissa and him were together wow thing got pretty intense. I loved how he treated her. I highly recommend you this book.”
Lucylu
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Book By Two Amazing Authors

I did not want this book to end that’s how good and how connected I felt to the characters. Sexy Sheriff Hank and Arissa perfect for each other, oh and the Belles my favorite is definitely Hya and the two dirty old man lol. This sorry will make you laugh out loud and cry and be upset I can stress enough how everyone should read it. I promise you will love it as much as I did.
Maria
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What ride and what a secret!

This story has all the feels. I was so surprised about the secret that came to be such a shock. When all you known in life is not what it seems get you still find all that you wanted, that is this story. do Thank you Anthony and LA Fiore. Another great collaboration.
Kris Matury
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the Belles!

I absolutely adore Hank and Arissa, but the best characters are the townspeople. The Belles are like the Ya Ya Sisterhood, with Hya being a mix of them and Ouiser from Steel Magnolias. Throw in a mystery and romance, and you have one perfect book, which this was. Hands down, my favorite L.A. Fiore and Anthony Dwayne collaboration!
Jamie
Jul 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Everything comes out in a small town.

Hilda the chicken was a absolute hoot. Hya was my favorite character her personality was a great addition to the community. Elmer & Sal flirty & fun loving old men. Arissa was a strong heroine who had a take no nonsense atttitude. Who can resist a Jack of all trades sexy sheriff? Not a breathing lady is Summerville is who .
Tracy
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LA Fiore and Anthony Dwayne are the perfect Yin to each others Yang! What a wild ride. Their story flowed effortlessly together with every punch. A world built upon lies can crumble so quickly. Loved this story and both of these authors. I was eagerly awaiting this book and it was like a grand finale at a fireworks display. !! Your heart beating rapidly with every boom.
Stephanie Burch
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Summerville

Hello Sheriff. I wished we had one like him. I would want to be Arissa but I have a feeling that I would be a belle. I would be proud too. This is a great read. I couldn't put it down.
Debbie  Davenport
Secrets

I absolutely love all the characters of Summerville.I loved out load so many times.I would love to live there.The belles are the best. Everyone should have friends like them.
Cindy Miller
Jul 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020-challenge
Gotta love this book, the mystery, deceit, secrets along with the steamy hotness between Hank and Arissa is great, secondary characters are a hoot, once you start this read it was hard to put down! I definitely will buy this book in paperback for my collection.

• Drowning in Stars
  • Fallen
  • Sin & Surrender (Demigods of San Francisco, #6)
  • The Cabin
  • The Bribe (Calamity Montana #1)
  • Something in the Air (Running on Air, #2)
  • Dead Pretty
  • Out of Love
  • Conor Thames 2
  • Storm Damage
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)
  • Happily Letter After
  • King of Lies (Empire of Lies, #1)
  • Reining Her In
  • The Bluff (Calamity Montana, #2)
  • Pierced Hearts (Southern Charmers Book 1)
  • T-Bone (Satan's Fury-Memphis #9)
  • Ripple Effect
LA Fiore, Liz, has been writing for years. She doesn’t think of herself as an author, but a storyteller. When she's not behind her computer, she can be found with her kids and husband chilling on the deck with their four furbabies.

Website: https://www.lafiorepublishing.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/l.a.fiore.pu...
Join my reader group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lafem...
Join Anthony a