Start by marking “Ruthless Kings (Windsor Academy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Ruthless Kings (Windsor Academy, #2)

Ruthless Kings

(Windsor Academy #2)

In a world filled with secrets, lies, and cruelty, only the strongest will survive.

I’m living proof of that.

But being left for dead has made me question everything I thought I knew.

I want to believe I have allies in these ruthless games, but the more truths I unravel, the more twisted and tangled the web becomes.

And the deeper I fall down the rabbit hole, the more dete
Published July 30th 2020 by Lovestruck Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Ruthless Kings, please sign up.

Start your review of Ruthless Kings (Windsor Academy, #2)
Laura Lee
Jul 15, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Crystal
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this one! This is book 2 in Laura Lee’s Windsor Academy world.

Wicked Liars left us with one hell of a cliff hanger, and this one literally picks it right up.

I couldn’t put this down. The detail was unbelievable. Suspense was top notch. Seriously read this book in less than 12 hrs in between a million errands.

In Ruthless Kings, we get some more backstory to these characters and holy crap. Makes you fall in love with them even more.

I don’t like spoiler reviews.... so I’
H.B. Jasick
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Once again we are left satisfied, while wanting to scream at this author!
Jazz survives her attack, with so many unanswered questions, and suspects everyone. She doesn’t know who she can trust, or where she can be truly safe.
King is determined to prove to her that place is with him.
This book gives you the more you were demanding from the end of book one, but then it reveals things that leave you salivating for more. This world is bigger and badder than you ever thought. So many tragedies and wi
Natalie Clarke
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my God!
Again with the cliffhangers, are you trying to kill me?!

I was very lucky to extremely honoured to receive an ARC copy of this book and I can tell you, Ruthless Kings is everything and more! I cannot even put into words how good it is. I've eagerly awaited this book since I stumbled upon Wicked Liars and left me in a book hangover for weeks! That cliffhanger all about killed me. Ruthless Kings does NOT disappoint. It is exciting, heartbreaking, frustrating and so f***ing sexy!

The boys a
Valentina
Captivating

Yet another great book by Laura Lee. I loved book 2 as much, if not more than book 1. In this story, Jazz and Kingston embark on a relationship as well as uncover the mystery surrounding Jazz's and Kingston's families. The plot includes a welcome amount of storyline devoted to side characters -- best friends and hometown street friends, and their interactions with the heroine. This book is on the milder side of dark (comparatively -- at least for the books I regularly read).

Stay with
Reviews from the Heart
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ruthless Kings has been my most anticipated book of the year, besides the next book in this trilogy. I can say once an for all, Ruthless Kings lived up to the hype of what I was expecting, if not more than what I was expecting. When Lee left me with the BIGGEST cliffhanger of all with Windsor Academy (the first book in the trilogy), I was left crawling through my skin. I was dying a slow agonizing death (pun intended), that had me wanting to choke the life out of this author for leaving me hangi ...more
ABookLover73
FIVE RUTHLESS STARS for Jasmine and Kingston 💜🖤💜🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Why Laura?!

Why did you finish writing this book with a cliffhanger?! 😭😭😭

I said that "Wicked Liars" was pure perfection but I was so wrong because this book even better than the first one and I don't how this is even possible.

Laura Lee once again showed and proved that she knows how to write a book that is full of tense scenes but hot and funny too.

I like the way she continued the story after the first book and I look forward to the sequel.
Meredith Wilson
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
Ruthless Kings is the second book in the Windsor Academy series by Laura Lee. Spoken in dual perspectives, this story was just as intense, gripping, suspenseful and thrilling as the last one. It kept me on the edge of my seat from the beginning until the very end. I raced through the pages as quickly yet as slowly as I could, wanting to savor each and every word.

This story picks up right after the major cliffhanger that we were left with in book one. Jasmine wakes up to discover that she is in t
Karina
Jul 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
I need the next book like yesterday.

This was so entertaining. I couldn’t put the book down. I love the fact that Jazz isn’t your typical female In romance books that doesn’t have a back bone. I like that the characters have to earn her trust.
She is truly one of my favorite h’s.

Also if you disliked Bentley in the first one , your mind will totally change while reading this one. I grew to love his character more and more.
Shyralf
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ stars! Bully romance. Book 2 was just as good as the first, now it will be a long wait until October 15 for the 3rd book. Not a bad read. Definitely recommend.
Sanne
Jul 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Holy cow. I'm so shocked right now. But i can't say i didn't see it coming but still. Jazz did nothing wrong, but still everyone is targeting her. And Kingston only wants to keep her save but its getting harder and harder. He already failed her once, and now he has to gain her trust again. With all the stuff thats going on they need to stick together more than ever. Because someone still wants Jazz gone. All those secrets that get uncoverd it only leaves more questions. I can't wait to see what ...more
Sophie Ruthven
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another gripping read in a fantastic series.
Although there was a scene I wasn't expecting (normally authors say if they deviate from what readers were expecting), it didn't take away from the suspense of the overall book.
Loving the strength and bond of (& between) the characters.
Definitely another story that will send you on a rollercoaster of emotions with no safety bar.
Cannot wait to see what happens next.
The Smutbrarians
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Feels 4
Steam 4
Storyline 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Stephanie

I have been waiting extremely impatiently for this one to come out after we were left with a colossal cliffhanger at the end of Wicked Lairs. I desperately needed to know what happened. Will Jazz survive or will she bleed out alone in the woods before someone finds her? Who attacked her and why? Did Kingston or shit, maybe even Bentley have anything to do with it. Do they genuinely care about her? So. Man
Julia Wolf
Jul 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm a lucky girl and got to read this book early! This was a perfect follow-up to Wicked Liars. I loved every page of it.

Ruthless Kings was insanely hot. Like, my friends, prepare to replace your Kindles, because they WILL catch fire. There's just no avoiding it. You also might chuck them against a wall a time or two, but have you ever read a good book where that doesn't happen?

Questions were answered, secrets revealed, and villains unmasked. But that doesn't mean everything was resolved. Oh no
A Book Obsessed Brit
I have been craving this book after the HUGE cliff-hanger book 1 Wicked Liars finished on. Ruthless Kings picked up right where we left off and I was sucked straight back into the drama of Windsor Academy. Jazz, Kingston and Bentley feature most through this novel, the chemistry between these 3 characters is off the charts hot and it culminates into a scene you do not want to miss. Out side of the sexual tension and crazy hot moments, the story is driven and strong in book 2, just as it was in t ...more
Alley Ciz
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As an author myself I always feel like it's a bad thing when I have to say that I have no words to describe a book but that's how I feel. Since the moment I hit the cliff at the end of book one I was telling Laura I NEEDED this book and holy damn did it not disappoint. But my NEED for book 3 far surpasses this one.

It's well known how much I love a strong heroine and Jazz hits that marker perfectly. She's not afraid to stand her ground or go after what she wants.

And Kingston? Oh my damn I LIVED f
Spellbound Stories
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘃𝗼𝗹𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗼. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻’𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗯𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝘀, 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗮𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸. 𝗛𝗲’𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀—𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆—𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜’𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.

Omg! The Windsor Academy books have me completely addicted. I couldn't out Ruthless Kings down from the moment I started reading it! It’s rare that an author maintains such consistent pacing and flow from one book to the next within a series, but Laura Lee proves herself a master sto
Karin
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This picks up where book 1 left off and it picks up full speed ahead! Jazzs attack left her with more then just the physical to deal with. She has no idea who did it and who she can trust, she feels that her attackers knew her and she is determined to find out the truth no matter the cost. Kingston wants to help her uncover the truth but she’s also weary of him. Can’t wait for the next one
Jamie
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy hell

This sersies has me on the edge of my seat! I just wish the author wasn't so mean to leave us hanging! This is an amazing sersies
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

'Ruthless Kings' is the second part of the Windsor Academy series written by Laura Lee.

Book one of this series had one hell of a cliffhanger , so I was beyond excited for this book! And the author sure did not disappoint! This series is so amazing and I am a woman obsessed with this series!

This book picks off right where the first one ended and was an amazing suspenseful tale. The author had me gripped right from the start and I couldn't st
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
- Sara, ☆☆☆☆☆

It has felt like a lifetime waiting for this book! If you read the first one in this series you were completely shocked at the end. I couldn’t believe what I was reading so when I was able to get my hands on this I was beyond excited!

Jazz and Kingston didn’t have the perfect relationship but it was theirs. Jazz doesn’t trust easily so it was hard for her to trust Kingston. Now that trust is gone out the window and she isn’t sure how she is going to be able to move on.

Kingston is d
Tash
Jul 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-romance
Hot off the events of Wicked Liars, Ruthless Kings pick up right where the cliffhanger left us. Jazz in a place that she thought she wouldn't be. Questioning her place in this world. As being left for dead has made her wonder what next.
The web is tangled and she barely can keep straight herself so it's no surprise the way she acts in this novel.

The feisty Jazz is there but she has distractions and the reality is sinking in . Jazz isn't a pushover though so expect to see her come through when it
My Little Booktopia
‘This woman is temptation personified. My salvation and ruin all wrapped up in a big red bow.’

Ruthless Kings by Laura Lee is a dark, high school bully romance, is told from duel POVs and is the second book in the Windsor Academy series. This book cannot be read as a stand-alone, book one - Wicked Liars - must be read first.

I’ve been so anxiously awaiting this book after Laura left is with a cliffhanger hanger in Wicked Liars; and let me tell you it was definitely worth the wait.

This book pick
queen_of_the_books_18
Aug 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Damn Laura Lee and her cliffhangers. I swear she is trying to kill me.

I need book 3 and I need it now. Please and thank you!

Laura Lee has me hooked with this series binging both books in just over a day! Kingston is so hot and alpha and I love him so much!

A story full of suspense, twists and turns and passion so hot it will ignite your pages.

Read this series today!
Natasha Anslow-Garnham
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been waiting and waiting for this book. Since the second I finished wicked liars. I even stalked Laura on Facebook. I’m that kind of crazy when I find books I love!

What can I say about this book. Except I loved it.

I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review and an honest review you shall have.

I loved the character developments in this book. Bentley is now forever etched in my heart. And Kingston is a little romantic at heart. Reed is still a mystery but one I’d like to untangle.
Linda Guthrie
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ARC REVIEW

Jasmine takes no shit is determined to find answers.
It takes her time but she starts to trust the man that loves her and wants the keep her safe.

I also think Jerome is apart of it somehow as well!

The scene is hot AF 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 omg Bentley’s is going to hot and filthy if he gets one.

Reid’s and Ainsleys is gonna be full of hurt, angst love that is unbreakable.

Bring on book three please!
Daniiireads
Sep 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was completely shook with the way Wicked Liars ended, and could not wait to read Ruthless Kings! The second book in the Windsor Academy series is just as bingeworthy as the first, and I could not put it down. Seriously so freaking good! It honestly might be even better than the first.

RK picks up right where we left off in Wicked Liars, and the drama and suspense do not stop. Jazz and Kingston are still trying to uncover what both of their creepy fathers are up to AND trying to figure out who i
Ashley Hampton
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In Ruthless Kings this author left most stones turned, but there were some secrets revealed, and some questions answered that kept the development coming. This author took me places in Ruthless Kings that had the unease snaking up my spine.

TO READ FULL REVIEW CHECK OUT : REVIEWS FROM THE HEART'S GOODREADS PAGE
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
Ooooh, this book is steamy, intriguing, and downright delicious.
Ruthless Kings picks up right where Wicked Liars left us at the breathtaking cliffhanger. There are so many questions, the mystery plot thickens, and we are no closer to finding out who attacked Jazz.

Jazz is recovering from her brutal attack and doesn't know who to trust. The list of suspects is longer than the people she can keep close. Pushing everyone away she tries to go back to her aloof self and push everyone away, but the big
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Cocky F*ck (Rejects Paradise #2)
  • Barbie B*tch (Rejects Paradise #3)
  • Tough Sh*t (Rejects Paradise #1)
  • Ride or Die (Rejects Paradise #4)
  • Make Me Hate You
  • Dirty Lie (Forrest Grove Academy, #1)
  • Taunt Her (Rebels At Sterling Prep #1)
  • Dirty Truth (Forrest Grove Academy, #2)
  • Tame Him (Rebels At Sterling Prep, #2)
  • The Golden Boys (Kings of Cypress Prep, #1)
  • The Havoc We Wreak (The Four, #3)
  • Wicked Promises (Fallen Royals, #3)
  • Dirty Secret (Forrest Grove Academy, #3)
  • Never His Girl (Kings of Cypress Prep, #2)
  • Eden (Angelview Academy #3)
  • Pretty Little Savage (Sick Boys, #1)
  • Dangerous Little Secrets (Saint View High, #2)
See top shelves…

Laura Lee is the USA Today bestselling author of steamy and sometimes ridiculously funny romance. She's best known for writing the Dealing with Love series and the Windsor Academy series. Laura's spent most of her life with her nose in a book thinking of alternate endings or continuations to the story. She won her first writing contest at the ripe old age of nine, earning a trip to the state capit

Windsor Academy (4 books)
  • Wicked Liars (Windsor Academy #1)
  • Fallen Heirs (Windsor Academy #3)
  • Broken Playboy (Windsor Academy #4)

News & Interviews