Start by marking “Midnight Fury: (Midnight Pack, #4)” as Want to Read:
Midnight Fury: (Midnight Pack, #4)

Midnight Fury:

(Midnight Pack #4)

Jaden never wanted a mate ...

But fate had other plans and now he not only has a mate, it's also one he didn't ask for.

Still recovering from his capture and abuse at the hands of the Collector, Jaden wants revenge. But things aren't what they seem and the female he's been forced to bond with comes with secrets that could destroy what is left of his control.

Can Jaden defeat
Kindle Edition
Published April 21st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Fury, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight Fury

Start your review of Midnight Fury: (Midnight Pack, #4)
NAT.orious reads ☾
4 STARS furious that they didn't get more ★★★★✩
Have you stuck to the series this far? This book is for you! Even if you've harboured some doubts recently, I cannot recommend Sky and Jaden's story enough!

Overall.
At this point in literary history, there hasn't been a love story that's not been told in some way or another. What still makes Romance so great is the sweet, sweet song of the nightingale that starts humming inside of me as soon as I can get a first glimpse at that sparkle betw
Danielle's
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series. This is the first book I’ve read rather than listened to and I felt like Mike was reading with me. These books need to be read in order and 3.5 is the setup for Jaden’s story.

Jaden met his mate in difficult circumstances. Now the trust is misfiring.

Skye wants to save her family. She is part of the animals held by a collector. He uses her family to keep her under control. The collector likes to experiment and the shifters he uses are are at his mercy.

When Jaden comes into Sk
Somia
Sep 22, 2020 rated it liked it
2.5 STARS

Jaden and Skye met in dire circumstances, a mate bond was forced that has Jaden epically pissed and Skye wary, she needs to get back to the zoo to protect those she loves but with Jaden not trusting her word she finds herself between a rock and a hard place. There's a lot of hate coming from Jaden in the first part of the book, and understandably but depth as needed and the author needed to give him and Skye time to overcome all they had done and endured.

Reaching the end of this, my fi
Jessica {Litnoob}
2.5 Stars

This one was a conflicting one which is why it’s rated as half of five stars. Honestly it felt like two different books. The first half was blame game and flip flopping of consent and wild personal emotional attacks without enough internal monologue to drive home just how fucked up everyone was here.

The second half was much closer to the what I had enjoyed in the previous books. Pack being family and coming together and fucking people up. The issue was there was no big “ohhhhhh” moment
K Elise
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Words... words to describe this... Emotional, traumatic, redemptive, sexy, roller-coaster-of-feelings... Basically everything you need in a good book. Pretty much->L. Ann does it again!

Ugh... I love this series. It has singlehandedly ruined me for every other shifter book. I keep trying with other ones, and they just fall flat compared these. These are packed with action, and a kind of suspense that's keeps you hooked to every word.

Does anyone else rank characters in a series? Deacon will alway
Shelly Reynolds
"Kitten, there's a list a mile long about what's wrong with my life right now but that....what you did...if there was ever a perfect moment to be had in my life, you nailed it."

OMG! This series just keeps getting better and better!! I've read series before that after the first few books just kind of fizzle out. Not this one!! Every book is captivating making you eager for the next one!!

First, let's talk about Jaden. He never wanted a mate, content to satisfy his needs on the fly - no commitment
Angela Hillier

Wow people!!! I repeat WOW!!
I cannot tell you how much I love this series. L. Ann is an amazing master of everything dark and twisty.Sensitively done she gives us a story that will make you think. Make you get angry then make your heart warm.
Jaden and Skye are both victims of the same sick and twisted scientist. As they both deal with the after affects of captivity nothing appears to calm the storm Jaden has brewing for what has happened to him. Skye is a beautifully strong and resilient charact
Tania
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So glad the author did not stop at a trilogy, Midnight Pack had to be a series, one lovers of shifter books will want to read. I loved how through the author, we are able to follow the rollercoaster of Jaden’s emotions as he tries to process the anger and confusion about his mating to Skye, whose strength of character does not buckle under the hostility that Jaden is displaying towards her. Whilst still opening up more about the intrinsic characteristics of the Jacob brothers and others in the M ...more
Fiona Weaver
I was lucky to be given an early copy to read and I absolutely loved it.

This is Jaden’s story. I was so desperate to see where this story would take us at the end of Midnight Hunt. Jaden is an angry soul at the start of this story and the journey in this book is not easy but how does he deal with it? Lots of brooding and shouting and denial - all prodded and poked at by our other favourites Deacon and Shaun. The plot takes us on twists and turns and I have to admit to a few times that I had to
Siobhan Royle keating
If you haven’t read midnight Hunt book 3.5 don’t read this because it won’t make sense because jaden and Skye’s story starts there first, this continues off where midnight hunt ends ,
Jaden and Skye’s relationship isn’t all glitter and shit it’s all about the animals bond not the humans , they don’t have that epic fated mate connection as humans.
If you love angsts and action with some sexy shifter sex then yeah you’re going to love this , jaden is a asshole but by god I love a ass and Skye’s a sa
Jennifer Duncan
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, oh, oh, I cannot emphasise how much I loved this book, 5 stars just isnt enough.

It has been an epic ride from book 1 and they just keep getting better and better and this book does not disappoint.

Jaden and Skyes story has you going through all the feels and more , it is a must read for shifter fans. I love the Midnight Pack and cant wait for more.
Scarolet Ellis
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Midnight Fury: (Midnight Pack Wolf Shifter Romance - Book 4) by L. Ann is an amazing story that I have had the privilege of read. This is book number four in this amazing series that I have loved reading. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about wolf shifters and paranormal romance in their stories.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Sarah Strawinski
L. Ann has done it again and has written another great book. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. It was a very emotional book and I felt Jaden’s and Skye’s pain and happiness. I can’t wait until the next one!
Timi Kraft
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jaden and Skye's story is amazing!! So worth the read. It's flawless in the way it was written, and the story line hooks so well you don't realize your nearing the end of the book till you only have 5% left. Can't wait for it to be on audio so I listen to the story as well. ...more
Tami Thomason
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Midnight Pack just keeps getting better and better!
Tommie G
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this book and series. This book has all the feels. It will take you on an emotional journey. You will shed lots of tears You will not be able to put this book down. Your heart will break and be mended in the next chapter. Jaden goes through an emotional roller coaster. He blames Skye for everything that happened to him. Skye goes through her own hell. Her strength and loyalty to those she loves is remarkable. I absolutely love her character. She’s is a heroine. Jaden and Skye are so perfect ...more
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After being left hanging, we FINALLY get Jaden's story and it certainly does not disappoint. This story is intense and I'm not sure how this is possible but these stories just keep getting better and better!

Jaden and Skye are struggling to heal after being forced to mate under horrific circumstances. Despite how his wolf feels, Jaden fights their connection. Skye is an incredibly strong "kitten" who would do anything to protect her family. The sparks flew off the pages between these two as they
Amber Khan
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Jaden and I also think he is a bit of a jerk. He is totally afforded that demeanor after what has happened. It's funny how the brain 'helps you' in situations such as these. Skye is an interesting addition to the shifter mix. I like her and her ability to power through the circumstances.
The storyline here is really good and i enjoy the treks away from the compound and interactions with other packs or people.
Really looking forward to the next installment and seeing where it leads the pa
Stacy Carr
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can’t get enough of the midnight pack shifters. Just when I thought the next story couldn’t be as dark and twisty, and of course it couldn’t be any hotter!BAM!!L.Ann surpasses herself and let’s us into her wonderful imagination. The only thing that could possibly be better than Fury is Asher’s story to be next.😜 So do yourself the honor not to lose out of reading this dark, twisty, steamy story of Midnight Fury!
Emma Mills
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Like every other reader, I was excited to see where Jaden's story would take us after the events in Midnight Hunt. I don't want to do the spoiler thing, so I'll just say L. Ann weaves her twisty magic as expertly as ever and leaves us unable to put this book down. You should definitely pick up this series! ...more
Kalli Bunch
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought Shaun was my favorite. Then I thought Deacon was my favorite. THEN I thought Mac was my favorite...then I met Jaden. Well, met him as the latest main character. Now I just have a harem of alpha wolves and I can't decide which is my favorite. The next book will probably have my favorite too. They just keep getting better. ...more
Mary Boehm
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jaden and skye have issues revolving around the collector. Some hot love scenes with deacon wise ass remarks. One awesome story.
Bourbon, Books and Brenda
This book was so much more than what I expected and everything I needed!
Jaden, my beautifully broken, hurt, angry, untrusting, a$$hole. Skye, my sweet, caring, broken, and understanding kitten with claws. These two…
******
Overall Rating: 5, want to wrap Jaden up in a hug, stars
Kindle Unlimited: Yes
Standalone: Ehh, you will miss out on a great deal if you don't read the series. However, this is about a particular couple, though there are underlying story arc's in the book.
Steam: 3 fiery shifter f
BJ
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Great series, with the ongoing mystery being revealed by degree in each book. The H is traumatised, and is mean to the h. She's so brave, and believes she deserves his anger. She's selfless and willing to die to save her family. I liked her softer approach, the other h's were feisty (ugh) and everyone thought her to be weak, except the Alpha. He could see her courage. This series is a nice surprise with great twists. ...more
R Y A N  ⚡️
3/5 - This was an angsty all the way to hell book. It was lack-luster.

Jaden and Skye, I don’t buy, at all. They didn’t want each other beyond a forced bond. I don’t care what Jaden thinks or his Pack thinks about he initiating the mating bond. He was drugged, she was drugged and threatened with the death of her family members. This relationship began with rape. It festered with guilt. And ended with a wolf impulse.

The whole book was an angst fest. The whole book was a lot of “Skye, you need to r
Joyffree
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-tbr
I knew Jaden would screw this up!
I get that he was angry, he felt helpless and emasculated -
It is easier sometimes to have something or someone, in this case, to blame instead of facing the emotional pain head-on.

Before I go further - if you are new to the series these are not standalone. The series is a compilation of running episodes that highlight specific couples and events.

Anyway back to Jaden - Thank goodness for Cormac and if you can believe it Deacon 😳 (I know I couldn't believe it eit
Crystal Bradstreet
Andie Alessandra Alessandra
Donna Till
This is book 4 in the Midnight Pack series by L.Ann and this series just keeps getting better.
Jaden was taken by the collector and escaped but with him was the mate he never wanted. Skye has her own secrets and is focused on getting her family back, despite her new mate Jaden, their circumstances and how he makes her feel.
I have loved this series from the beginning and as with the rest of the series this book gives you action, suspense romance and leaves you hooked, so much that i read this in 2
Mawgan Dipple
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-reads
Following on from the midnight hunt I was eager to see where this book would. It wasn't a disappointment. It was exciting, thrilling with a hint of darkness thrown in for good measure. Deacon and his twin were ever present which earned my heart, as I love there characters. Skye was a surprise. She wasn't what you expected. Soft and fragile in some senses but she managed to show true strength in her resolve to protect those she loved. No matter the personal cost. Jaden was dark in contrast to the ...more

• Credence
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #3)
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • Scandalous (Sinners of Saint, #3)
  • Defy (Sinners of Saint, #0.5)
  • Ruckus (Sinners of Saint, #2)
  • Bane (Sinners of Saint, #4)
  • Darkworld (Darklight #3)
  • To Fall for Winter (Kinney Brothers #2)
  • One Night to Fall (Kinney Brothers #1)
  • Last Chance to Fall (Kinney Brothers, #3)
  • Darkthirst (Darklight #2)
  • Vicious (Sinners of Saint, #1)
  • Fractured Beat (Meltdown #1)
  • Broken Lyric (Meltdown Series #2)
  • Shattered Rhythm (Meltdown 3)
  • Evan's Encore: The Conclusion (Meltdown #4)
  • Darkblood (Darklight #4)
If you are looking for gentle romps through the flowers, with lovers holding hands and never making mistakes, then my books are not for you.

I don't write heroes or heroines, I write people with baggage, history and problems. My characters are flawed, they're messy, they make disastrous mistakes that are hard to come back from. My stories are not sweet or kind, they are dark and, at times, cruel. T

Midnight Pack (5 books)
  • Midnight Touch (Midnight Pack #1)
  • Midnight Temptation (Midnight Pack #2)
  • Midnight Torment (Midnight Pack, #3)
  • Midnight Fire (Midnight Pack, #5)

News & Interviews