Start by marking “What's in a Name?” as Want to Read:
What's in a Name?

What's in a Name?

Kindle Edition
Published May 26th 2020

To ask other readers questions about What's in a Name?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What's in a Name?

Start your review of What's in a Name?
Cath
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Single mother Rachel Montgomery has four young girls and had to have help to escape from her husband, after he almost killed her in an attack of jealousy and rage, which was not the first such event, but definitely the most extreme, has made a new life for herself and her girls, staying with her aunt. She is still in hiding from her ex and has a job at a local garage, but really wants to work in the back of the garage, working on cars, but her boss and one of the mechanics are both sexist and sp ...more
Claudete Takahashi
Aug 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
A good story with a well developed plot and with quite a few twists and turns to get you hooked till the end. Most unfortunately besides crime, the book also dabs at a reality that we quite often read in the papers - spouse abuse and children abuse. Too bad that even in the 21st century humanity is still so far away from being improved and people keep on being treated as property by some.
In spite of my above comments this is a good and entertaining book.
I downloaded a free copy of this book th
Angel White
Aug 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rachel is a single mother of 4 beautiful little girls. She has escaped an abusive marriage and made a fresh start in another town. She has a job, friends and a place to call home. Rachel's life is soon turned upside down when her friend goes missing, is believed to be dead and she begins to receive threatening messages from an unknown number...promising she's next.

Frank Tench works for the BAU and happens to be teaching classes at the police station in the same town Rachel lives. They have seen
Katie
Aug 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

What's In A Name was like the Netflix show Mindhunter meets a romance novel. This book was nice blend of true crime, suspense, and romance that definitely kept my attention and intrigue as I tried to figure out what was going to happen.

There was a lot going on in the book (escape from an abusive relationship, working with an ex-wife, girls going missing, the heroine being stalked, the hero being targeted, a suspicious boyfrien
Angela
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Talk about a captivating, edge of your seat, and suspenseful story. If you love a good mystery that can keep you glued to your book, this is it. I was pulled in from the very first page and as the story continued to develop it got harder and harder to put the book down.

The storyline is believable and I have to say it is a bit unsettling knowing that something like this can happen (& probably has).

Rachel is a strong female lead and isn't about to let some psycho control her, she is willing
Heather W
Aug 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
What's in a Name? is the first book in A Department of Second Chances Novel series.

I really enjoyed this book and found it to be a great romantic suspense novel. The characters are well developed, likable, and realistic. The storyline is well written and engaging, with danger, emotions, family, threats, suspense, danger, and romance. This is the first book I have read by this author and I am looking forward to reading more.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily lea
Justina Smyth
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book, the suspense was killing me ! The author is a great story teller but it needed to be spell checked other than that a guaranteed great read !
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
What’s in a Name? is the first book in the The Department of Second Chances series by Angela Breen. It’s also the first book I have read by Angela and I am sure it won’t be my last. I enjoy crime stories and with some romance thrown in and that was what it was.

Rachel is a single mom of four girls and works at the local gas station. She would love to work in the garage through and hoping to open her own one day. She just moved to town a year ago for a fresh start. To get away from her biker-club
Amy Spitzfaden
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW this one was good! Breen's first novel was a perfectly paced rollercoaster of emotion. A blend of real human emotion - ranging from romance, to maternal love, to incredibly complicated and painful familial relationships - and action that keeps you on your toes, this book sunk deep into my mind. Every character has more to them than what is presented, and you can feel the depth of the world stretch way past what you are actually reading. The romance is believable even in this off-the-wall sit ...more
Diane Robey
Jun 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
The story was fantastic. I loved it. My problem with the story is in the writing. It was as though 1. It was written by someone whose first language wasn't English and 2. It had a very bad editor as I found no less than one typo per chapter and usually more. I can list them if you want to shoot me an e-mail, I'll gladly enumerate them for you. I could write an entire chapter just for typos. I'm a stickler for good form.
Debbie
Erin
added it
Sep 24, 2020

• The Scottish Boy
  • Make Me Yours (Bellamy Creek, #2)
  • Warning Track (Callahan Family, #1)
  • Beyond the Roses
  • Little Lies
  • Maybe This Time (One Time Only #0.5)
  • Mrs. Everything
  • Shattered Ice (Fury, #3)
  • The Chase (Briar U, #1)
  • The Sainthood (The Complete Series)
  • Mafia Casanova
  • All In (Coming Around Again #2)
  • Loathe Thy Neighbor (Roommate Romps, #1)
  • Real Men Knit
  • Clever Chloe (Gifted Girls Series Book 4)
  • Breaking His Rules
  • Billionaire Country (Red Dirt Royalty, #8)
  • In Case You Missed It