Start by marking “Mr. Knightsbridge” as Want to Read:
Mr. Knightsbridge

Mr. Knightsbridge

(The Mister Series #2)

Dexter Daniels prefers gems over women. Emeralds over girlfriends. Diamonds over marriage.

He might be the most successful jeweler of his generation, a loyal friend and some say the most handsome man in London, but his past means he doesn’t deal in love.

When Hollie Lumen enters the ballroom where exquisite royal jewels are on display, she brings Dexter’s world to a screechi
Published July 7th 2020 by Louise Bay

Start your review of Mr. Knightsbridge
PP's Bookshelf
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Swoon, sigh and all the feels. Mr. Knightsbridge by Louise Bay was an epic emotional ride. The sinful and playful passion. The intense emotions. Dexter and Hollie's dreamy and steamy love story has won my heart fair and square.

Dexter Daniels has tried his whole life to live upto his deceased parents' legacy as master jeweller after his brother sold their family business. And he has the best chance to prove himself for once and all. That is to win the competition to design Finnish Princess's wedd
Louise Bay
May 28, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)

AmazonAmazon UKApple BooksNookKoboAudible

Mr.Knightsbridge_Teaser4.v4
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Louise Bay is a genius when it comes to original and entertaining story plots! She introduces me each time to a world I wouldn’t even dream existed!

Dexter and Hollie’s story is a beautiful story full of gems and priceless love! I loved seeing the I side of the gem world and how things work! Which is what I love about this story! I have yet to read a romance novel that looks at or even mentions a jeweler! I also love how Dexter found inspiration for his work in the love he had for Hollie!

Though
Erin Lewis
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 star Review Mr Knightsbridge by Louise Bay
Dexter Daniels and Hollie Lumen intrigued me from the first to the last chapter and I was fully invested in the story that Louise Bay wove.

Having been badly burned in the past, Dexter is focused on his business, rather than looking for love. He is a rich, powerful, determined man; he gets what and who he wants, when he wants. Both Dexter and Hollie are independent and strong characters and I found them likeable and easy to relate to.

Hollie makes me l
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Such a swoon worthy story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There’s some tropes that I just love. I’m all for the millionaire/billionaire romance stories. I don’t know why. Maybe because we all dream of a rags to riches love story.

This is one of those stories. The insta-attraction factor is in full affect in the story. But it’s not cheesy or the same basic love story that’s recycled over and over.

Louise Bay is a very strong writer and always delivers her story with extra flair, hot and heavy buildup, and be
Elle Kennedy

Pamela Lilley
Jul 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What genre is this book? Basically it’s good old fashioned romance. There’s no bad boys, no bikers, no rockers, no small town romance, no friends or enemies to lovers, no forbidden love. It’s just pure unadulterated romance, and guess what? I loved every minute of it. I kept waiting for the shoe to drop. Not many books nowadays just concentrate on a great story and great writing with no angst and no hidden agendas, just a truly wonderful love story with wonderful characters and a sweet, sexy and ...more
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Louise Bay Fans, Romance
4.5 The Gem Before You Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
Losing your parents at any time in your life is hard. It is especially impactful when we are not fully adults with a bit of living to give us perspective. These types of experiences leave scars and cause how we process things after...and in Mr. Knightbridge, Louise Bay tackles this concept with a loving heart.

Dexter Daniels grew up in an incredible family.
He had an older brother and a loving mother and father. These parents were creative and
Stacey is Sassy
When a tragedy changes your life…

Louise Bay puts a sexy Pom in the (hero) hot seat, and you end up with the best romance stories around. I absolutely LOVED Mr Knightsbridge and wore a big goofy grin from start to finish. The hero was amazing, and I loved seeing his emotional growth throughout the story. The heroine was strong, dependable and determined to be more than what she was born into. There was a little bit of a fairytale feel, but that made it even better. I wanted Dexter to sweep Hollie
L.J. Shen

Dora Koutsoukou
3 💖💖💖⭐️s❣️

Safe and romantic, Mr. Knightsbridge was an enjoyable read.
Well written, dual pov, kept my interest but it didn’t sweep me off my feet.
Hollie’s insecurities were rather tiring as well as Daniel’s inability to overcome issues from his past. Also the ending was very rushed.
Regardless, it was a cute story.
Penny Reid

✔ Office Romance
ItaPixie
Jul 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

Mr. Knightsbridge was a sweet, enjoyable read.

Dexter is rich and famous, Hollie makes ends meet by working in a factory dreaming of becoming a jeweller.The first is a british jeweller, the second is an american intern.
Their very different worlds collide during a party where were all the attendees of the competition for the creation of the Finnish's royal jewels.
Will love at first sight be strong enough to survive a fierce competition and the hurdles life put on their way??

I loved how Dexter a

Sophie
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well hello Dexter Daniels what a pleasure to finally meet you!

Holy hot damn, it's been a minute since I last dove into words from Louise Bay but I can safely say Mr. Knightsbridge was WORTH THE WAIT!

Mr. Knightsbridge is a scintillating, swoony and steamy read. Much like the diamonds Dexter produces, this read sparkled and shined with high passion, intense connection and adorable wit and sass!

Dexter and Holly were a dream to read, their love story builds so beautifully and at a pace believable to
Kennedy Ryan

Melanie♥
Sep 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
Great narrators! Every once in a while I swear Shane East is channeling Roger Moore.
Meghan Quinn

K. Bromberg

J. Grayland
Aug 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
He might be the most successful jeweler of his generation, a loyal friend and some say the most handsome man in London, but his past means he doesn’t deal in love until Hollie Lumen enters the ballroom where exquisite royal jewels are on display. I really liked this book it was nice to find two lovable characters that had such a heated and emotional chemistry. The story line was interesting and engaging and
Tia Louise

Crystal Bell
Jul 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have never laughed so hard. This is my first book from this author, and I was pleasantly surprised. I didn’t know what to expect. What a gem of a book.

Dexter and Hollies' story is beautiful, funny, full of emotions, gems, jewelry, and love. Both from two different worlds. They enjoyed being with each other. As they get to know each other more, their feelings for each other are stronger.

I just Love Hollie with her honesty and such a strong heroine. Some of the things that came flying out o
Julia Kent

Willow Winters

Lisa Jones
Jul 07, 2020 marked it as to-read

Lauren Rowe

Breathless books
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mr. Knightsbrighe was a phenomenal love story.

Dexter Daniels and Hollie Lumen were such amazing characters. Both were so easy to fall in love with. No way did he think she’d also make her way into his heart. But there wasn’t anything couldn’t like about her. She totally got under his skin and she was a woman who blows his mind.
Louise Bay never fails to deliver the perfect combo of complicated characters that make me swoon at every turn.

4,5 stars to Louise Bay!
hooked_on_books
Jul 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

This was yet another amazing story by Louisa Bay.

They say tragedy changes a man forever.
Dexter Daniels was heart broken when both his parents died in a tragic accident, and to honor their legacy he worked hard all his life to keep their name on top. To prove that he is the best, he has to win the competition to design Finnish Princess's wedding jewelry. That's when he meets Hollie. A young woman with big dreams, she came all the way from Orego
Jing Kemp
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rare21
This is a very easy 5 "Kilig" stars

This author is one of my one click. I was very ecstatic to receive an ARC for this book. I enjoyed reading Mr. Mayfair and was looking forward to reading Dexter's story. And Oh my I was not disappointed. Dexter Daniel was the perfect book boyfriend in my opinion. He was the quintessential English gentleman, you just have to read the book to appreciate his awesomeness. The chemistry between Dexter and Hollie was captivating on the onset, I loved the banter and t
Skye Warren

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Find Me (Inland Empire, #1)
  • Kiss To Conquer (Blairwood University #1)
  • King of Midnight (Rosethorn Valley Fae #1)
  • Pawn (The Pawn Duet, #2)
  • Small Town Big Romance
  • Smug Bastard
  • Redemption (Delta, #3)
  • Agony (Entangled Hearts Duet, #1)
  • The Rivals
  • King of Shadows (King of Shadows, #1)
  • Not My Heart to Break
  • The Killer Karma (Julie Cavallo Investigates, #2)
  • Love Under Quarantine
  • Baby, It's Cold Inside (Sleeping with the Scrooge)
  • The Lying Season
  • Blaze (Men of Inked: Heatwave #4)
  • Learning Curves
  • Mistletoe Magic (Sleeping with the Scrooge)
USA Today bestselling author, Louise Bay writes sexy, contemporary romance novels - the kind she likes to read. Her next release will be Private Player on July 27th.

Ruined by bonk-busters and sexy mini-series of the eighties Louise loves all things sexy and romantic. There's not enough of it in real life so she disappears into the fictional worlds in books and films.

Louise loves the rain, the West

The Mister Series (3 books)
  • Mr. Mayfair