Start by marking “The Organized Author” as Want to Read:
The Organized Author

The Organized Author

Published July 1st 2020 by Rhetoric Askew Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Organized Author, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Organized Author

Start your review of The Organized Author
E.M. Swift-Hook
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Everything You Need To Know All In One Place

When I began my venture into being a self-published author I was armed with a bow of bright hope, and a quiver full of naive expectations and unfounded assumptions - and not a lot else. Which is pretty much the default setting for most who make the big leap into self-publication. You begin when you publish your book and then you spend the next couple of years playing catch-up on all the things you should have learned before you even started writing it!
F. Stephan
Jul 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Exhaustive approach of what a writer need

Beginning will find a comprehensive picture of the job with the tools they need and hints on how to go further

Confirmed author will find tidbits they missed, things where you go either: what? You can also do that???
Or go: wait! Why haven't I done this already?

For all, a must read
Ben Rose
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a well crafted and inspirational book for anyone entering the world of being published
Angela Scavone
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read! It definitely helps me put into perspective what I need to do and how to do it. Very helpful!!
Barbara Russell
Jul 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nonfiction
Clear and to the point! The examples and suggestions are easy to follow, and there are quite a few interesting tips. Highly recommend it.
Peter D'Hollander
Nov 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am an author, but I doubt I’m an organized one, so I took this book at hand and started reading it. And the first thing I read was about internet security and privacy.

And as you probably are aware, I’m a technology buff. I have my own blog on IT things (in another language, mind you), so I know a thing or two on internet security and privacy. And while Cindy talks about the basics, she nails the different points to take care of. It’s indeed important to show a nice face, even when you’re bulli
Lisa Alfano
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is a must read for any author who is confused or intimidated by the task of creating an author platform. Cindy makes the process easy to understand. As someone who finds social media challenging, I discovered such helpful tips which will enable me to navigate the various media platforms easier. I loved this book and have been utilizing the tips as I prepare for the release of my debut novel.
Rozita Berry
Apr 13, 2021

• A Shot to the Heart: A Sass and Steam Novella
  • PMS Girls
  • Complex Solutions
  • Soul Swallowers (The Shattered Sea #1)
  • While the Bombs Fell
  • Binge and Nothingness
  • Walking with a Joystick: A Spiritual Adventure
  • Cage of Light
  • Double Dirty Royals
  • Beneath the Sands (Forgotten Pleasures Book 1)
  • Fallenmore (Feathermore #2)
  • The Legacy of the Unborn: A Novel of Lovecraftian Horror
  • A Temporary Ghost (Georgia Lee Maxwell Mysteries, #2)
  • Forevermore (Feathermore #3)
  • Tightrope (Burning Cove, #3)
  • Ship of Fate: The Story of the MV Wilhelm Gustloff (Kindle Single)
  • The Silent Warrior (Forever Hero, #2)
  • Destination Unknown
Cindy Tomamichel is a multi-genre writer. Escape the everyday with time travel action adventure novels, scifi and fantasy stories or tranquil scenes for relaxation.
Find a world where the heroines don’t wait to be rescued, and the heroes earn that title the hard way.
The Druid’s Portal series is a genre blend of action, adventure, romance, time travel and magical historical fantasy. Set in Roman B

News & Interviews