Start by marking “The Fae King's Dream (Between Dawn and Dusk #2)” as Want to Read:
The Fae King's Dream (Between Dawn and Dusk #2)

The Fae King's Dream

(Between Dawn and Dusk #2)

The first time I meet Damon, he rescues me from a nightmare. Literally. I’m stuck in a coma, and my mind is forcing me to relive the horrific accident that put me in this state over and over again. The gorgeous fae king is the only one who can give me peace.

As if the dream can’t get any weirder, he tells me we’re soul mates. He says he can fix my banged-up brain. He wants
Published November 19th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Fae King's Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fae King's Dream

Start your review of The Fae King's Dream (Between Dawn and Dusk #2)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Fae King’s Dream is the second full book in the Between Dusk and Dawn series by Jamie Schlosser. I’ve been in love with this series since I read the prequel. This is Damon’s story and I had no idea what to expect. I loved every page.

Damon is king of the Dream Realm after his parents stepped down. Like his cousins, Damon has been blind since birth due to the curse the witches put on them. He will remain blind until he finds his fated mate. Damon is a dream walker. It’s the only way he is able
Liz Booker
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It was so refreshing to read a romance novel with romance from cover to cover. There was no "will they or won't they," no couple angst, no frisson between the two main characters at any point. They meet, they fall in love, they work together towards a goal that benefits everyone. The love and trust between them never wavers. I definitely needed to read this book. 5 stars
Ana Elena
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"The Fea King's Dream" is the second book which I've read by Jamie Schlosser and I confess that it was a great enjoyment for me. Therefore, I highly recommend it and I do hope you will find it as enjoyable as I did!
Everything from the plot to the characters and the interactions between them conquer your mind, heart and soul with such unprecedented ease that it will leave you spellbound.
Judy
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Talk about a man of your dreams….
Damon tugged at my heart in the previous book of this series, but I absolutely fell in love with him in his book. He is strong, sensitive, and determined to wait for his love match. His joy and fear when he first finds Whitley was intense. Whitley is perfect for him. She is spunky, determined, and able to overcome her fears even in circumstances that are overwhelming. She is smart and brave and will do anything to save Damon and their fate to be together. This st
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Plot: ★★★★★
Writing: ★★★★★
Romance: ★★★★★
Hero: ★★★★★
Heroine: ★★★★★
Steam: ★★★★★
Chemistry: ★★★★★

The Fae King's Dream is the second book in the Between Dusk and Dawn series by Jamie Schlosser and one of my top books this year.

I fell in love with this series, these words. The characters. The storyline. The delicious chemistry between the main characters. Everything about the story had me completely enthralled until the very end.

An exciting, funny, and at times heartbreaking read that I did not want
Book Snob Sue
You ever read a book that was beautiful? Or so beautiful it grips your heart with so much emotion? This is it, actually the whole series is what I would describe as beautiful. I always love my true soulmates, add in the fantasy aspect and I am in awe of this beautiful series with all the feels. I feel like this book gives new meaning to the phrase “see you in your dreams”. Damon is a Dream Walker, he sees his mate, Whitley aka little carrot, in her dreams, and then the adventure begins, like an ...more
Jamie Schlosser
Nov 19, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The Fae King's Dream is LIVE! You can get Damon and Whitley's story now. AND The Fae King's Curse is $0.99 for a limited time in the US and the UK! Both are free with Kindle Unlimited <3

The Fae King's Curse: mybook.to/faekingscurse
The Fae King's Dream: mybook.to/faekingsdream
Nicole Emerald Book Reviews  McCurdy
The Fae King’s Dream

by Jamie Schlosser

It’s been months since I got lost in a really good fantasy romance story, or any fantasy story for that matter. I absolutely adored book one in this fabulous new enterprise from author Jamie Schlosser so I was particularly excited to get my hands on the next book. I can unequivocally say that Jamie has mastered this genre, giving readers something different, otherworldly, dazzling and downright spectacular.

In The Fae King’s Dream, we’re greeted with action
Lori R.
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well...sorry, ladies. Damon is mine.
It’s true. I have it in writing.
At the end of my review for book one, I claimed him.
Sorry.

Damon is adorably arrogant, deliciously protective, and forever messing up human phrases, making me giggle like a school girl. He’s also romantic and sexy and caring and funny. I love how he calls Whitley “my little carrot.” *heart eyes*

Whitley is a perfect match for Damon. Both are fierce, both are badass, and both are willing to do whatever it takes to keep the othe
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

I have been looking forward to reading this book since I finished the first one in the series, and couldn't wait to see with whom Damon was going to end up being paired with. I really liked his character in The Far King's Curse, and am glad that he stayed true to his endearingly arrogant self, with his humanisms and cockiness.

I think that Whitley was a great match for him and while at first I was worried her backstory was going to burden the novel wi
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Damon's story was EXACTLY what I was looking for! It was an eye opening, jaw-dropping, stupendous read, one I can't wait to read again immediately! Damon such a sincere, fun loving, protective, dreamy and outrageously charming king while Whitley turned out to hold out surprises too. She is beautiful, strong, and when I find out where her true heritage is, I couldn't help but to freak out with excitement!

I really think Jamie Schlosser outdid herself with The Fae King's Dream. This story was adven
Queen B
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Fae King’s Dream is the second in the Between Dawn and Dusk series and it focuses on one of my favorite things: fated mates. Having one person out there that is perfectly made for you? That’s the stuff of dreams.

And speaking of dreams, our main character Damon is a dream walker. That’s the only time he can see, as he’s been blind since birth due due to the witch’s curse (just like our buddy Kirian in book #1!). His parents are in the human realm searching for his mate, and they’ve found her…
Heather Mulvihill
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing

The Fae King’s Dream: a review

Damon, a dream sleeper who pops into people’s dreams to see what’s going on is blind and trying to locate a soulmate to love and marry. Damon’s parents have found him a potential soulmate named Whitley but she’s in a coma after his parents try and help him meet her. Damon travels through a portal where he finds a necklace that belongs to Whitley that he uses to pop into her dreams.

I absolutely love Damon and Whitley together I absolutely loved loved this. Damon and
Carrie
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Damon & Whitley are amazing!! They're both BA! I love this story - there's lots of banter, great chemistry, friendships, family & love. And, of course, Steamy Goodness! ; )

There are adventures to be had, lives to save, tears to flow - but lots of laughter, too. I love this world the author has created. I love the descriptions of Valora & its many people who live there. And I'm very much looking forward to reading about Zander's HEA, as well. I know it's going to be a doozy!

: )
Alex
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Damon and Whitley are couple goals! If you need a story with all the love and happiness that just makes you feel good then you absolutely want to read this book

There is also action, adventure, friendship, sacrifice and all those other amazing things that happen in PNR
*My Little Book Nook*
Nov 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Fae King’s Dream is a steamy, exciting, and beautiful story filled with magic, danger, adventure, and a bunch of dreamy romance (see what I did there?).

Damon is the King of the Dream Realm. He’s also a Dream Walker, meaning he can enter the dreams of others as an observer— he can’t be seen, and he can’t interact. He can only observe.
For thousands of years, Damon has been dream walking in search of his mate, the one person who can lift his curse and grant him his sight. When he finally finds
K.  Ramjohn
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Fae King's Dream is the 2nd book in the Between Dawn and Dust series and I loved it. This fantasy romance was action packed and steamy filled with drama and intrigue and was so well written I could not put it down. The author did a phenomenal job with world building and weaving such a fantastic tale filled with diverse characters and intriguing landscape, and giving us so much detail it was easy to picture everything in your mind.
This is Damon and Whitley's story but the characters from the
Norma
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jamie Schlosser has done it yet again!

I was obsessed with Kirian but he has nothing on Damon because hot wow. The book blew past all of my expectations and delivered me into a world that I wasn’t prepared for.

Jamie weaved together a beautifully crafted story that will suck you in as her words build the world around you. You’re no longer sitting in your house, or at a coffee shop, but instead you’re right there in the Dream Realm as Damon and Whitley find each other and put an end to his curse.

Ea
C.M. Albert
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I wasn’t sure I could love anything more than Fae King’s Curse, but I was wrong. Jamie outdid herself with Damon and Whitley’s journey to love and breaking the coven’s curse. Each book delves deeper into the different parts of the realm, and explores new characters and relationships. I am all kinds of excited for the next book in this series. Jamie has mastered the magic, romanticism, and gore of the Fae—pulling me in deeper and deeper with each new release. A must read for lovers of fated mates ...more
Tina
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Fae Fantasy!

She’s done it again! In the Fae King’s Dream Jamie Schlosser draws you into an amazing world that she’s created. Damon and Whitley have incredible chemistry. I loved every minute of this story. Can’t wait for the next book.
Kai
Nov 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Safe, double virgins, really liked it. Two things occurred that really had me shaking me head,the tstl moment that she did that he felt he had to apologize for and what he asked her to do if the treatment didn't work. I loved the ending and can't wait for the next one.
Hanna
Nov 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Super sweet book with a good amount of steam. I only gave it 4 stars because it didn’t live up to the first book in the series which was sheer perfection. This was still a great installment. I can’t wait to read the day king’s book - which I anticipate will be coming next.
Heather Hansard
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs2020
Thoroughly enthralled from beginning to end! Love how Whitley and Damon faced things head on together, and let nothing and no one come between their love!
Jenifer Briggs
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book. I loved it to the point of obsession, and even though I just finished reading, I NEED MORE in this amazing series. I'm just absolutely gobsmacked by how amazing it all was!!

I was initially a little wary going in, because I don't read any paranormal romances. It's just not my forte. But this book?! From the very start I was HOOKED. I loved the mystical world Jamie created, and between fae's, witches, dream seekers and just BADASSES i loved every minute!!

And the romance aspect
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Nov 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Cranky Stars

When Damon was little, and his vision was stolen from him he was always told the riddle “She’s surrounded with buttons and strings. You’ll find her in someone else’s dreams” You see Damon is a dream walker he has hopped into many dreams hoping his mate was among those slumbering. He hadn’t had much luck and started to accept that maybe she wasn’t meant to be found. One day his parents tell him they have found her in the human world, but it won’t be easy for you see she had a trag
Sara
Nov 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Fae King’s Dream is the second book in a fantastic series by Jamie Schlosser and one that I couldn’t put down.

Even though this book is a standalone it helps to read the first book in the series to get a better understanding of the curse that plagues the first born children of Faerie royalty.

This book is Damon’s story. Damon is the King of the Dream Realm and wow was this story so interesting to read! I loved that he’s able to “see” while visiting other people’s dreams but upon waking he’s n
Liz's Book Bucket List
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just want to start off by saying I LOVE this series! It is so light-hearted, but still is full of substance and has amazing plots. I read The Fae King’s Dream while I was at home quarantining with my two kids waiting for COVID test results and all I can say is this book literally saved my sanity! It was a much needed escape. It kept my mind from worrying and I am forever grateful for it!

The writing was great and I loved the plot! I feel like it is easy for plots from the previous books in a se
Kelsey McKnight
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Like all the Fae kings before him, Damon is doomed to be blind until he finds his fated mate. Not happy to wander the world sightless, he decided to take matters into his own hands and travel through the dream world to find the woman who can break the curse. But when he finally finds her, meeting her with the help of a high pitched whistle, it’s nothing like he imagined.

Whitley was a normal, human, college student before a car accident kills both her parents and puts her in a coma. A handsome st
Gi's Spot Reviews
5 ' I'll Follow You Anywhere' Stars

Awww!! This series! This book! The Fae King's Dream truly was a dream of a love story! The sweetness, the heartfelt love and devotion between Damon and Whitley coupled with the captivating plot and rich world building stole my heart away!

I thought it this Between Dusk and Dawn series couldn't get any better than The Fae King's Curse, well, Ms. Schlosser proved me wrong, because these two's story was just as equally entertaining and addictive. Between Damon's f
The Lusty Literarians
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I keep falling further in love with the fae world that Schlosser has built! I've been reading the books since they first came out and each one is a wonderful journey. The Fae King's Dream was very enjoyable. I liked Damon and Whitley together, they were very well matched with each other. Damon might be the king with fae powers but Whitley isn't to be trifled with. She has strength and resilience of her own that can't be stopped. I really hope that we get to see one if not two more books in this
Romance Retreat: Cover reveal! 7 24 Nov 15, 2020 10:45AM

• Charming Co-Worker
  • Reclaim
  • Mafia Casanova
  • See Me After Class
  • Heart Strings
  • My Only Reason (Love Is Love #1)
  • Dead End: A Halloween Harem
  • The Bribe (Calamity Montana #1)
  • It's Never Easy (Boudreaux Universe)
  • Sandman  (Ceasefire, #6)
  • El Diablo II
  • Cop-Out (The Everyday Heroes World)
  • Seducing Hope
  • Her Tiger (Shifted Love #3)
  • Blaze (The Driven World)
  • The Lost Sacrifice (The Sacrifice Trilogy #2)
  • The Little Sacrifice (The Sacrifice Trilogy #3)
  • Spells (Bayou Magic, #2)
Jamie Schlosser writes new adult romance, romantic comedy, and fantasy/paranormal romance. When she isn't creating perfect book boyfriends, she's a stay-at-home mom to her two wonderful kids. She believes reading is a great escape, otters are the best animal, and nothing is more satisfying than a happily-ever-after ending.

The Fae King's Curse is LIVE: https://amzn.to/2XJKD4f

Stay up to date with al

Between Dawn and Dusk (3 books)
  • Between Dawn and Dusk (Between Dawn and Dusk #0.5)
  • The Fae King's Curse (Between Dawn and Dusk #1)