Start by marking “Soul's Day Boxset” as Want to Read:
Soul's Day Boxset

Soul's Day Boxset

Old Hallows Eve, when things go bump in the night,

Children come to play, and the witches provide the fright.

For 19 authors, USA Today and international bestselling,

The Halloween tales become more than this foretelling.

In the Soul's Day Boxset, a mansion feeds on souls,

A gargoyle captures them, and a demon dungeon master makes the calls,

Campers gets picked off one by one,

Th
Published October 30th 2020 by ​Fire Quill Publishing (first published October 20th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Soul's Day Boxset, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul's Day Boxset

Start your review of Soul's Day Boxset
Donna Elliott
Sep 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hi, I am reviewing the book Cursed by Ashlee Sinn. I received and advanced copy and glad I signed up for it. JT is a shifter who has a lot of responsibility in the town he lives in but is overshadowed by his domineering mother. Este is a newcomer to town who is starting to have weird things happen to her. With JT’s help, Este starts to figure out what she is. Great writing, budding romance and betrayal. Who could want more?
Beverly
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This review is for Cursed by Ashlee Sinn. Shifters and magic- oh my!! Mommy dearest was a real shocker, but the lengths she goes to were beyond my wildest imaginings. I enjoyed seeing the strange connection grow between JT and Estes. Estes has some surprises up her sleeve and she is more than she seems. Intriguing read. Check it out.
⭐Toonasa⭐ •Romance Book Lovers' Haven•
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Horror story lovers
Shelves: arc-beauty-2020
I Received ‘Dungeons and Demons part 2’ By Kayla Krantz as an ARC for a Honest review.

Teenage Friends Horror Story! Part 2 of 2 books.

[ALERT: I really should've known there won't be a happy ending, just like the horror movies *sigh*.]

Penelope, Shawn's big sis, is worried that he hadn't called once to check in..But she hoped, soon he will.

There, After losing their Friend-Milo, Guilt & Sadness tears at Jack & Shawn. But they have to move forward, Go on, to avenge their friend.

They fight The remain
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog
My review for Shhh by Sian Claven

This story is up there as one of my ultimate favourites. Sian’s creativity knows no bounds when it comes to writing a great story.
It’s no so much as a horror story but more like a psychological thriller/ horror and I loved it right from the start.
Jenni Bishop
Nov 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Soul's Day Boxset: Horror and Paranormal Halloween Anthology by numerous USA Today and international bestselling authors is a fantastic buy and a mixture with horrors and paranormal stories (as the title suggests) to tease and tantalise the senses of those who love this genre. Each story is incredibly intriguing and thrilling, compelling and enthralling. It has everything that you can imagine that goes bump in the night.

With great authors:

My Dead Life by Erin Lee is the story of a young woman wh
Trudie Collins
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC of one of the books in this boxset - the one by Yvette Bostic – Guardian’s Nightmare. I have read other books by this author so I knew I would enjoy it. I planned on reading a few chapters each day over a week or so. This book had other ideas. It ruined all of my plans for the weekend. Whatever could be put off, was; housework, exercise, studying. It’s a good job I started reading it on a Friday night or my boss would not have been happy with me reading instead of working.

This
Juanita E. Arp
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading the story "Cursed"in this box 📦set, it has a good storyline. The story is filled with action and adventure. The chemistry and interaction between the characters is great. I can't wait for more from this author. I received the story as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review. ...more
Jean Dewsbury
Oct 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My review is for Cursed by Ashlee Sin. A shifter who seems to hold the power, although JT doesn't fully relise this as yet. A quiet however a strong independent person and son to a sick kissing father and detached cold mother. JT with the help if his best friend and lawyer Ben seem to keep tabs on the shifters in town.
Estes is a traveler who comes to town and immediately catches JT's eye and finds himself captivated by her. Estes discovers that she is more than she thought. What happens now.
This
Brenda Moser
Oct 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
This review is for The Root of all Evil by DM Wolfenden

This is a well written horror story with vividly painted scenes and a fast paced story line. The author does a great job pulling you in , waiting to see what happens. You can feel the terror, fear and anxiety Kris feels as she tries to stay alive. Thrilling short story.

Jackie
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing collection. One outstanding story was by Azaaa Davis. Jilted. The story drew me in and had me wishing for more by this talented writer.
Roxsanne Lesieur
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a compilation of tales of the paranormal and horror variety, it is all themed around All Hallows Eve, or Halloween to most.

The stories in this set range from the view of death from the viewpoint of the living in a mortuary, a haunted house which kills those who enter it in a gruesome manner to a necromancer making tough choices in order to survive.

It also includes the romance between a shifter and a witch in a town surrounded in danger and intrigue where revelations can become life threa
Angela
Nov 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Soul’s Day Box Set: Horror and Paranormal Halloween Theme Anthology is a superb collection of stories from 19 talented authors. As the title would suggest, all the stories have a bit of a spooky, darkish theme- cleverly woven to give all the chills and thrills. The stories are all very quick, easy, and enjoyable reads. Each individual story has its own unique ‘personality’, feel, and individual identity to the collection, and each one definitely brings its own ‘flavour’ to the whole- but
Laura Furuta
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Soul's Day Boxset: Horror and Paranormal Halloween Anthology

by Erin Lee (Author), Judith Holstrom (Author), Amber Garr (Author), Ashlee Sinn (Author), L.L. Hunter (Author), Monique Singleton (Author), Majanka Verstraete (Author), Aubrey Wynne (Author), Stephanie Ayers (Author), DM Wolfenden (Author)

I loved reading this anthology. Some stories will have chills running up and down your spine. Some stories have you checking under the bed, just in case. Some stories include the paranormal. I enjoye
Faith
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great collection of spooky reads for Halloween. These will definitely have the hair on the back of your neck standing up, have your heart racing and looking behind your back in broad daylight LOL. All jokes aside, I was pretty entertained by each and every story and how it played out. Pick this up and you won't be disappointed in the least!
Danielle Dando
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome anthology that was the right amount of spooky for the time of year. I love sinking myself into horror stories and I enjoyed every one of these. It was difficult to pick one to review but I eventually settled on Karma Karnival by Aubrey Wynne.

I’m a sucker for historical horror stories, don’t know why but I always find them so much more chilling than horror stories set in the modern era. This story was so well written and kept me hooked right to the very end. Ellie is wife to
Sharon
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Root of all Evil – DM Wolfenden
I really enjoyed reading this story, it has a lot of suspense and intrigue. The author has done a great job keeping the plot moving along at a steady pace. Wonderful character portrayal that placed me right there with the character and unable to stop reading as I needed to know what was going to happen next.

Bobbi Wagner
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great box set that has a collection of spooky and paranormal stories by nineteen awesome authors. There is something for everyone in this box set. Each story is unique and will keep you reading. One of my favorite stories is Karma’’s Karnival. This is a story that is dark and engaging. The author’s attention to detail made you feel as if you are right there with the characters. It made the history portions easy to read and entertaining. Ellie made such a great character, not only conne ...more
LizJ.
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I haven't read the Anthology as of yet so this review is for Ashlee Sinn's story Cursed. It's a great story filled with romance, chemistry and angst (Mommie Dearest anyone?) I can't wait to read more!!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Kaye
☀️☀️ONE AWESOME ANTHOLOGY☀️☀️
Spectacular! This extremely talented and impressive group of authors came together for one tremendous treat, rocking your world and keeping it real, launching this jewel to a whole new level. A raging tempest of dubious mishaps and suspicious events, observing the formidable trials and hard fought triumphs, stumbling through the deadly twists and thrilling turns, putting our characters through their pacing, propelling this collection to life brilliantly. Each individ
Sara Munoz
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome box set from a variety of different authors all writing slightly different haunting stories. These stories are very well-written with interesting and unique well-crafted characters. Each story I enjoyed reading, but I am writing an individual review for one specific book below:

Jilted in A Soul's Day Boxset Story by Azaaa Davis is an awesome story that I has very well-developed characters. These characters are believably well-crafted and react in a realistic manner. I was very
Erin
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I give Soul's Day Boxset: Horror and Paranormal Halloween Anthology 5 stars.

This collection of horror and paranormal is perfect for any time of the year in my opinion, but especially fitting around the spooky time of the year. Based around Halloween and/or All Soul's Day, this set is so eclectic, you will not be disappointed at all. While I had my favorites (a girl who grows up in a funeral parlor, a carnival in purgatory, strange happenings in an eerie motel, a necromancer), all these stories
Christina Rodrigues
Cursed is the first book in Ashlee Sinn’s new Shifters of Salem Series. It is one of 19 paranormal romance stories shared by USA Today and international bestselling authors in the Soul’s Day Boxset. This great story is written in first person from the point of view of both the heroine, JT Corwin and Estes MacAnndra.

In this short story, JT Corwin has it all but what he wants most is love. However, between his missing father and callous mother he just doesn’t know when that will happen, until he m
Scarolet Ellis
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jilted — A Soul's Day Boxset Story by Azaaa Davis is an awesome story that I have read. This awesome story is one of many in this awesome box set called Soul's Day Boxset: Horror and Paranormal Halloween Anthology written by a lot of awesome authors that I loved reading and you will too. I highly recommend this awesome box set to everyone who loves reading about horror, fantasy and paranormal romance.

Cheryl
Shelves: acr, m-f
Thank you for the ARC read. I voluntarily give this book of Cursed by Ashlee Sinn an honest review. One mysterious disappearing father and a woman in need, JT's life is never simple. Some part of TJ calls out to the woman but can he trust in her with the way his life is right now? Bringing her to his home may or may not been a wise choice. Estes is leaving the con-game, only her partner had other ideas now she is a pickle, only one man is her one call. Seeing auras wasn't new but the inner thoug ...more
Stephanie Herron
Oct 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Haunting short stories

There are such a variety of stories in this collection. Some have you stopping and thinking about choices you make and others leave you creeped out. I did enjoy Ashlee Sinn's story Cursed about JT and Estes. He helps her out only for her to save him later. Some of the stories in the collection are better than others and at least one ends in a cliffhanger which I don't like. But it's always nice to read short stories and find new authors.
Annalisa
Oct 26, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story is very good. It caught my interest in the first chapter. The characters are realistic. The world building was on point. All in all, it was a great read.
Liz
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just love a box set of themed books! Throw in the fact that it is my favorite theme, Spooky Season, and I am in legit heaven. I scooped this gem up as soon as it released and it kept me in the spirit of the spooky season all season long! I loved that some of these were new to me authors so now I have a list of new TBR’s to read soon as well as it featuring some of my favorite authors. (cause we all need a longer TBR right? LOL!) One of the stories that stuck out to me the most was Karma’s Karn ...more
Marilyn Smith
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

My review is Cursed by Ashlee Sinn. We meet Estes who hates to deceive people but she’s so good at it that she can’t help herself. JT confronts her and she gets away from him. But when she gets in trouble she goes to him. But there is things going on that will make for a intriguing and interesting storyline. This was a wonderful story to be in this collection of stories and just in time for Halloween! I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Lisa Bing
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such a gripping anthology and I really enjoyed how varied the stories were. One of my favs was Cursed by Ashlee Sinn. This story focused on a stressed out alpha, JT, and a psychically talented scam artist, Estes. There is mystery, magic, danger, betrayal, action and sizzling chemistry. The descriptions were very clear and I was totally engrossed in what they were dealing with and rooting for them to find an HEA. This set has so many great authors and wonderful stories and I recommend che ...more
Erica Fish
Nov 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Karma’s Karnival by Aubrey Wynne is one of the books in the Soul’s Day Boxset. Let me tell you that all the books in this Halloween Anthology are amazing but the best one for me is Karma’s Karnival. I had to read this book in the middle of the day because I was a little scared of what was going to be coming around every corner. When you go to Karnival’s custom sideshow, you will always get a prize. It may not be the one you are thinking of but there is a winner. This sideshow is dark and you can ...more

• War of the Damned (Relic Hunters, #3)
  • Grumbler's Ride (Satan's Devils MC San Diego #2)
  • Big City Heat
  • Blood of the Dragon (Relic Hunters, #4)
  • The Bullet Theory (Dr. Nolan Mills, #1)
  • Wendigo Forest
  • Lies That Bind (A Logan McKenna Mystery Book 6)
  • Dead Lawyers Don't Lie (Jake Wolfe, #1)
  • Urban Justice (A Chicago Vigilantes Novel #2)
  • Sweets and Santa (The Matchmaking Baker, #2)
  • Kismet Heart: A Protector Romance (A Surviving Love Novel Book 1)
  • Mythical Alliance: Phoenix Team: The Complete Season (Mythical Alliance Series #1-6)
  • Murder at Lolly Beach (Eve Sawyer #2)
  • Curse of the Sands (Relic Hunters, #2)
  • A Merry Texan Christmas (Prentice Brothers of Sweet Ridge, #3)
  • Second Chance Spirit: A Ghostly Paranormal Romance (Haunted Ever After #2)
  • Third Time's a Ghost: A Ghostly Paranormal Romance (Haunted Ever After, #3)
  • A KISS UNDER A BLUE CHRISTMAS MOON (Daydreams & Dragonflies Rock 'N Sweet Romance Book 4)
Erin Lee is a USA TODAY bestselling multi genre author and therapist chasing a crazy dream one crazy story at a time. She also writes under the name EL George.

She is the author of Crazy Like Me, a novel published in 2015 by Savant Books and Publications, LLC,, Wave to Papa, 2015, by Limitless Publishing, LLC and Nine Lives (2016). She’s also author of Alters, Host, and Merge of the “Lola, Party o

News & Interviews