Start by marking “Paralleled Bond” as Want to Read:
Paralleled Bond

Paralleled Bond

(Altered Helix #3)

When the only option left means losing someone you love, you have no options. How could you, how could you save one person you care about, when doing so would harm another? What if they weren’t even letting you choose but choosing for you? You’d have to intervene without letting them know, right?

To be an Altered Helix and put others in danger is the new reality for Austri
Kindle Edition
Published July 14th 2020 by Hypothesis Books

To ask other readers questions about Paralleled Bond, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paralleled Bond

Start your review of Paralleled Bond
Larissa Lopes
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful ending to the Altered Helix series! :-)
I really enjoyed the “fantasy triller” part of the story, and the romance in this last book was a joy to read. I'm just sad that it ended so quickly.
Donna
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this SciFi Romance Novella Trilogy!!! I laughed, I swooned, I was on the edge of my seat, and I cried. Who would have thought three little books could have had such an impact on my emotions?! I enjoyed every minute of it.

This last novella was very intense and emotional!! It wrapped up the story perfectly!
Carolina Solano
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Paralleled Bond is the third book in the Altered Helix series. It's the best ending this series can have! Stephanie Hansen showed off with this ending. She is a young writer and very passionate about what she does. You don't have to read the entire series to understand the plot of this book.
Austria is a teenager who has a special gift, she is an Altered Helix. This particularity makes her embark on a special mission and put all the people that are important to her at risk. Her whole world is in
CarlitasFox
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
To put it simple, this is a fantastic novel

Again, Stephanie Hansen has penned an absorbing and compelling novel. “Paralleled Bond” is the third novella in the series “Altered Helix”. I truly loved this trilogy!
As the saying goes: “the opposites attract each other”. With this third part, you will see that Austria and Josh come together for a common purpose. On Austria´s side, she strives to defend her family from danger. Luckily, Josh is there for her. What a nice and admirable duet.
As I menti
Ivana S.
Aug 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a ride! “Paralleled Bond” is the name of this amazing book written by Stephanie Hansen. It is the third book in the Altered Helix series. The title is really good, because it is mysterious and it makes you want to find out what it really means. This fiction book is written for a general audience.

This fascinating book is about Austria and Josh, who are in love and fight against the Mutant Altered Helixes to protect Austria´s family. One of the strongest things about the book is the plot, wh
Sol Tyty
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Written for teenagers or young adults, this fictional book is the third installment of the Altered Helix series. However, you don’t need to have read the other two in order to understand the storyline underlying.
The plot is an unusual one; it is mysterious, very creative and, at the same time, romantic. It is written in a dialogue based form and the main characters, Austria and Josh, are extremely well depicted. They are in love and fight against the Mutant Altered Helixes to protect Austria's
Mia C.
Aug 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a lovely cover! It will certainly attract many readers. It caught my attention at first sight. “Paralleled Bond” is the third book in the Altered Helix series, written by Stephanie Hansen. It is a short book, perfect to enjoy during an afternoon.
I found it to be as good as the previous one. The narrative is exquisite. I enjoyed the author’s writing style very much. Written in the first person, this tale makes you feel as if you are part of the story. This story has romance and suspense.
Ch
Brandy Michelle Dull
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was ok
This is the shortest and quickest read of the three in the series. I do not have alot to say about this individual story since it was so short.
I will say it felt like the author was just tieing up all the loose ends to complete the series. It was alittle disjointed at times because she was in such a hurry to get to the finale and the pivotal boss battle for lack of better words. I feel it Stephanie needed to give it more time and not rush through it. We waited so long to get to this point and t
Sasha
Sep 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
First I would like to state that I have received this book through goodreads giveaway in exchange for an honest review. I would like to thank the author for giving me this opportunity and honor in being able to read this book. When I received this book I began reading it at once. This book was a very interesting read. It pulls you in and keeps you wanting more. I would recommend this book to others. It is a very good read
Candra Hodge
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Simply amazing ending

I often feel novellas don't have enough included but I felt like this series was a perfect novella. I especially enjoyed the ending.
I won this book thru a goodreads.com giveaway.
Ashley
Jul 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a very quick read and and wrapped up the Altered Helix series. I enjoyed following this creative story of another world and a population of people with DNA that made them targets. I liked the ending and can’t wait to see what is next for this author!
Shanessa
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great conclusion to an exciting series! The writing is as stunning as the cover. My daughter and are both fans of this series.
Mary
Sep 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
good book.
J.P. Roth
Mar 04, 2021
Stephanie
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Melissa
Mary Cloud
Karen

• Veilfall
  • Wraith ; Garbageman Book Three
  • Take Back Control of Your Mind: A Guide to Understanding, Taming, and Controlling Your Thoughts and Emotions, and Thereby Achieving True Happiness and Inner Peace
  • Healing with Psychedelics: Essays and Poems on Spirituality and Transformation
  • OBSERVE to UNMASK: 100 Small Things to Know People Better
  • The Music Box
  • (Vol. 2 of 3) When Life Doesn't Turn Out the Way We Hoped It Would? (Autobiography)
  • An Unexpected Chance
  • He Owns My Heart (Owned Heart, Body, & Soul, #1)
  • The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1)
  • The Persuasive Marketer
  • Birth Of A Sorceress (Inked #1)
  • Blue Cloak Warrior
  • Penance: A Novel
  • Casindra Lost: Paradisi Chronicles
  • To Save a World
  • Here's to Us
Agent @metamorphosis_lit | PenCraft Award Winning Author | Mom | Half Deaf | ALTERED HELIX (2020) | REPLACED PARTS @fireiceyabooks & @tantoraudio | 2021

Altered Helix (3 books)