Start by marking “Stranded Coil” as Want to Read:
Stranded Coil

Stranded Coil

(Altered Helix #2)

For Austria, travelling to the Stranded Coil means she gets to see someone she believed was lost. She’s able to do this because she’s an Altered Helix. But doing so takes her away from her first true love, Josh. Josh is working hard to keep their Haunted House family safe on Earth, but seems to fall in love with Austria more with every second they spend together.

Austria an
Published June 16th 2020 by Hypothesis Books

To ask other readers questions about Stranded Coil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stranded Coil

Start your review of Stranded Coil
Píaras Cíonnaoíth
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A wonderfully written and richly descriptive novella...

Stranded Coil by Stephanie Hansen is book 2 in the Altered Helix Series. I thought the book was wonderfully written and richly descriptive, with brilliantly drawn settings and characters. The author weaved a well-crafted other world fantasy that will captivate the reader from the start. There’s plenty of imagery in the writing style that makes you feel you are right there in the story, and that’s something I look for in a good book.

The vivid
Larissa Lopes
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just finished this one, and I'm already picking up the third book. I love the mystery around this Altered Helix world so much!
Austria and Josh had a lot of challenges in Stranded Coil, trying to keep everybody that they love safe. And I'm literally starting "Paralleled Bond" right now, because I can't wait to know what happens next!
Ivana S.
Jul 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book I’m reading from this author and it is as great as the first one. It is a delightful read. “Stranded Coil” is a book written by Stephanie Hansen. It is the second novel in the Altered Helix series. It is an action packed tale full of surprises and twists and turns that make you read as fast as possible so as to know what will happen next.

This book tells the story of Austria and Josh, who are in love, but everything will be complicated when their love is tested after Austr
Candra Hodge
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The story continues

The story continues in this novella. Things become even more complicated for everyone in this novella. Austria must make a tough decision.
Ashley
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stranded Coil had me feeling like I was right there with Austria and the crew. The author does an amazing job describing each scene. The plot of this book had me hooked even more then the first in the series. I look forward to last part to see how the whole story wraps up.

I will admit that YA is not my typical go-to book but I have enjoyed this series so far!
CarlitasFox
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An unputdownable great novel!

Luckily, the series called “Altered Helix” has a second part. “Stranded Coil” is another masterwork of Stephanie Hansen. She penned a love and exciting story that is worth reading.

The plot revolves around the teenagers Austria and Josh. They are both in love, but they must take a different path in their lives. Austria decides to travel to Stranded Coil in search of a gone person. Again, this story shows a bit of everything: love, secrets, surprises, danger and susp
Mary
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heals my interest throughout
Sol Tyty
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stranded Coil is an action-packed teenager love story full of suspense and it is the second book in the Altered Helix Series. Right by looking at the cover we learn this story will be about love and passion, and almost all love stories are full of twists and turns. The ones present in this read would make make readers feel part of the sequences of events.
This book is written through the eyes of Austria and that is why it is written in the first person. The narrative is simple and plenty of dialo
Kimberly
Jul 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book is a good teen and young adult romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry.

Carolina Solano
Jul 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Stranded Coil: Altered Helix Novella 2 is the second book presented by Stephanie Hansen. She has had a deep passion for writing from early childhood and demonstrates this in this short novel.
Austria has a different DNA than the rest, and different physiological, intellectual and psychological abilities. Also, she can travel to the Otherworld, this is an extraordinary gift. But this gift becomes her curse when she sets out on a journey to the Otherworld to see someone she believed lost and discov
Brandy Michelle Dull
Stranded Coil is a much better book than its predecessor Altered Helix. Where the first book was laking in character development and story Stranded Coil makes up for it with action and adventure.

It continues right where the prior story left over jumping right into the action. We already know who the bad guys are and Stephanie Hansen does a good job of fleshing out the details of the plot so we know more about the main characters special DNA and why its worth killing for. We also find out more b
Mia C.
Jul 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
“Stranded Coil” is the second book in the Altered Helix series, written by Stephanie Hansen. This sequel is as good as its first part and I am eager to continue reading this series. I am already a big fan of Hansen’s writing style and stories.
The author’s writing style is very enjoyable; she managed to balance the telling and showing, which ended up in a very good narrative. It is written in the first person which makes it easy to the reader to empathise with the main character.
Characters are ve
Donna
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh...I’m loving this series!!! I just sucked down novella two in the trilogy!! I love how each one is short but packed full of adventure, romance and friendships. The characters are awesome!! With book two I didn’t even put it down, it’s so exciting!! On to the third one!!!
Jeanne Richardson
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I've read written by Stephanie Hansen; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the characters.

Jul 30, 2020
Amber
Jul 15, 2020
Stephanie
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Anthony Mitchell
May 27, 2020
Angela
Jun 06, 2020
Stephanie
Jun 16, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lynn Brown
Jeanna Massman
Jun 18, 2020

• Penance: A Novel
  • The Music Box
  • Healing with Psychedelics: Essays and Poems on Spirituality and Transformation
  • Big Lies in a Small Town
  • Wraith ; Garbageman Book Three
  • Take Back Control of Your Mind: A Guide to Understanding, Taming, and Controlling Your Thoughts and Emotions, and Thereby Achieving True Happiness and Inner Peace
  • The Vanishing Half
  • Veilfall
  • The Henna Artist (The Henna Artist, #1)
  • MA'SITTER: A Gritty New Psychological Thriller Novel of Deception and Murder
  • OBSERVE to UNMASK: 100 Small Things to Know People Better
  • Need to Want
  • Knighthood's End (Forging of a Knight #5)
  • El último invierno
  • (Vol. 2 of 3) When Life Doesn't Turn Out the Way We Hoped It Would? (Autobiography)
  • The king of violins
  • Gavin (I See Things In Blue #2)
  • LUNAR 3097: BK 1 THE AI CHRONICLES
Agent @metamorphosis_lit | PenCraft Award Winning Author | Mom | Half Deaf | ALTERED HELIX (2020) | REPLACED PARTS @fireiceyabooks & @tantoraudio | 2021

Altered Helix (3 books)