Start by marking “Gravity (The Salvation Society)” as Want to Read:
Gravity (The Salvation Society)

Gravity (The Salvation Society)

Nora Nelson invades my thoughts so strongly I find it hard to breathe.
However, she is my best friend’s kid sister, and that alone makes her forbidden.
When she leaves for college, it should be the diversion I need, except, I find myself craving her all the more.
In a world so frayed, she is the one thing that brings me hope—the guidance I never realized I needed—and when tra

To ask other readers questions about Gravity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gravity

Start your review of Gravity (The Salvation Society)
Jenifer Briggs
May 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was my first time reading this author, and I truly enjoyed this book! This was basically my catnip for the romance world: brothers best friend, 15 year age gap, forbidden and sooooo sexy! Grayson and Nora had so much chemistry, and you can tell that they just belonged together. The prologue alone was enough to get me all in my feels, and I'm just so glad that everything turned out the way it did! Although it was definitely a difficult journey for them to finally have their HEA, I was very i ...more
Lisa Stinson
May 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a brother's best friend/age gap romance. I really enjoyed this one. I was very glad that we got to see so much of Grayson and Nora together as a couple. I was very nervous that a couple of people were going to be able to tear them apart but that surprisingly didn't happen. Their love for each other was so strong that nothing was able to come between them.

They had both wanted the other so a few years but seeing as Grayson was 15 years older and also Nora's brother's best friend, they neve
K.L. Jessop
May 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Tammy
May 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another new author to me- but great addition to the Salvation Society series
Nora is crushing hard on her big brother's best friend Grayson. This book is full of so many feels with all they go thru with her dad. I love Mark Dixon written into the story as well.

Great read will be looking for more from this author
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
This is my first book by this author and I was sucked in. I love age gap and forbidden romance and this one had the added benefit of it being emotional and touching on some sensitive subjects. The author did a great job of bringing the emotions along with the chemistry and the love.
Louise Roach
Apr 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another absolutely cracking read from KL Jessop! And she’s delved into one of my all time favourite series of books, by joining the Salvation Society.

Full review to come, but whether you are a long time fan of this series or of you read this as a complete standalone you are in for a TREAT!!

Emotional, heartbreaking and just wonderful!

5 Stars
Lou
Kelchickbooklover
May 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
When heartbreak brings the man of your dreams into your life what more could you ask for.

Nora has been in love with her brother's best friend for as long as she can remember however, there is a hitch. Grayson, the love of her life is much older and she thinks that he doesn't see her other than a little sister. Nora is home to help take care of her father that has just had a stroke and needs care. Taking a year off school and moving back home puts right next door to Grayson. Will she be able to h
Sarah Barnes
May 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
THE REVIEW FOR THE BOOK: Gravity
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
AUTHOR: K.L. Jessop
TROPE: brothers best friend, age gap, forbidden romance, contemporary romance, taboo
TYPE: Standalone
POV: Multiple POV
MY RATING: 4.0 Stars

This is the story of Nora and Grayson who is her brothers best friend. There is a 15-year age gap between the characters. Nora has always had a crush on Grayson when she was little but she didn’t think that it was reciprocated. As Nora gets older, Grayson tries to deny his attraction
Angelina
May 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
KL Jessop has done it again! Another emotional story with characters you don't want to leave when you get to the last page. The story takes hold from the first chapter and doesn't even let go at the last. I've never wanted an epilogue so much because I just wanted a little bit longer with Nora and Gray who both stole my heart.

Gravity is an emotional story and showcases the author's talent beautifully. There's some brilliant laugh out loud moments included, and boy do things get hot between Nora
Yames Bond
Apr 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 🍭🍭🍭🍭
ARC - Spanish & English Opinion

ESP ::

El libro incluye “age gap romance” y “brother’s best friend” en uno. Es una lectura es muy emocional. La historia de Nora y Gray está llena de emociones fuertes y situaciones complicadas, pero su amor está desde el inicio de su historia y ese es un aspecto muy tierno.

Me encanta que promueva la importancia de la salud emocional y mental, cómo sucede con Asher. Las situaciones que le ocurren están bien manejadas.

Me encanta el epílogo 💜

ENG ::

This is a book
May 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is spectacular and it fully deserves the five stars that I gave it. Age gap isn't a typical read for me, and if I'm being honest it is a sub-genre that I struggle with it a bit. But that's on me. Putting that to the side, I loved this romance story. I love the history of friendship that Nora and Gray have. I love how he's been by her side for as long as she can remember. Gray has pretty much been a part of her family. Asher, oh what do I even say about him. Asher is a bit over the top, ...more
Lisa
May 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Gravity will give your heart a squeeze and not let go. Grayson and Nora have a history he's her brother's best friend and older than her. She's had a mini crush on him for years, but they remained friends as she so needed. Now years later she is home from college for a bit and the first time they see each other the sparks are there, but they can't act on any of it. Sometimes though feelings will get in the way and these two will be looking out for each other in ways no one can imagine. The bigge ...more
Marni Ortiz
May 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OMG K.L JESSOP literally knocked it out of the park, and wrote a book that has exceeded all my expectations and more. This is a forbidden age gap romance which is one of. My very favorite tropes . .It is also a brothers best friend romance , which I absolutely love .Grayson and Nora are such a awesome couple , the chemistry they have and the strength of Their connection made for such a phenomenal story . I was so entranced from the very start. Gravity is such a emotional read , with wonderful ch ...more
Paula
May 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Jessop has done it again!

This book sucked me in from the start, the storyline is fab and who doesn't love an age gap story especially with someone as hot as Grayson!

I could tell that the author has put her heart and soul into this book due to how well the characters are written and developed. I felt like I knew them, which is why I ended up in tears!

Would love to find out more about Asher to understand his behaviour.

This book is definitely up there with the best and I have been recommending th
M.B.
Jun 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: proofread
Age gap/brother's best friend - Sign me up!

I haven't read the original series this is a spin off from, so I knew nothing about the characters, but I fell in love with them instantly. Nora and Grayson just work.

They have their issues, they have things keeping them apart, and they have themselves to deal with, but together they are definitely stronger.

The journey was an obstacle course, and at times it seemed things would just blow up, but love and perseverance prevailed - and I was SO glad!

Will d
Rina's Reads
May 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book...
It grabbed a hold of my heart and ripped it clean out.

It was absolutely gut wrenching reading the things Nora and Grayson had to endure.
Absolutely brutal to see the way Asher destroyed himself.
But, there were moments of beauty amongst the brutal emotions that battered me.
Moments of absolute perfection, moments that made me appreciate the people I have in my life, moments that made me appreciate the light I have in my world.

This book was absolutely phenomenal, it’s going in my top rea
Marika
May 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful story! Very emotional and it's kinda forbidden. I have to say I am not much of a fan of the brother’s best friend and sister trope..I am kinda sick of it lol..but this one was actually different for me and I loved it.
You can't help but feel the love between Grayson and Nora, no matter the circumstances and the age gap, no matter the role the brother play, nothing matters but their feelings for each other.
Very well done!
Erika Caffey
May 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!! That was one hell of a emotional roller coaster ride. This book had so many emotions that pulled you in so many different directions. The connection between Grayson and Nora was sooooooo intense, I absolutely love these two together. The connection to the salvation series was strong throughout the entire book which I thought was awesome. I absolutely loved every single page in this book. Beautifully written!
Amanda
May 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my goodness the author knocked it out of the park with this one. She takes a couple of my favourite tropes, age gap and brothers best friend, and delivers them with so much heart and emotion.

I love Grayson and Nora together. They had such amazing chemistry and a connection so strong that they can last through anything.

It you want a good romance with heart and great characters, I highly recommend Gravity.
Renee Entress
May 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-2021, series
4 stars

The story has pain, secrets, and heartbreak.

This is Nora and Grayson’s story. She is his best friend’s little sister. He is older. He knows he can’t have her and he tries to fight he pull but when tragedy strikes he can fight it no more. These two have obstacles in the way his age and her brother are just a few factors. But the love they share is strong and deep and able to overcome some much that stands in the way. Can they build a future with them being so very different?
A.M. Brooks
May 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! It was great to see Grayson and his interactions with the Mark as part of the SS series. The banter was hilarious! Nora was strong and didn’t let Grayson get away with things. Their chemistry was intense and I loved how they evolved into more. They healed each other in a beautiful way. Grayson and his Shortcake were perfect!
Shaztwirl
May 12, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An Entertaining Read

As far as age gaps go this didn't feel hugely noticeable because we don't get much of a glimpse into Nora's childhood but the story was very good. Plenty of drama, for sure.
Lauren Hutchinson
May 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I'm not a massive fan of age gap books usually however this one pulled me straight into the story. I loved the characters so much although at times the storyline itself broke my heart. I lived how it all developed in the end. A perfect read. ...more
Nicola Burbridge
May 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What another great read. I have been waiting for this one. I love the relationship between Nora and Grayson. You broke me! X
Dena Akbar
Apr 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It is a really good book and It is really interesting.
Sue
May 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Nora is the little sister of Grayson’s best friend. At 15 years younger, she’s adored and protected by all, labeled The Miracle Baby after she was a welcome surprise to her parents.

Nora has always had a crush on Grayson but little does she know that it’s reciprocated once she grows from the adored cute girl to a beautiful young lady. Grayson cannot betray his friend and slowly disengages himself from her while she’s at college, despite his growing feelings for her.

Nora returns home after four ye
Michelle
May 14, 2021 rated it liked it
2.5 stars.

I usually don't like age gap romances, because as I always say, I don't have daddy issues. However I thought this one was okay for the most part, until the heroine started calling the hero "old man" which was a put off.

I will say what lost this book for me was that the author is clearly English (and that's okay!) but the characters aren't. Yet, they talked like they were. They were supposed to be based in Virginia and American so that was very noticeable. Then, let's be real. I'm from
Kari Hansen
May 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
When Nora’s father is ill she doesn’t hesitate to return to her hometown to be there for her family even if it also means being close to Grayson. She has been in love with Grayson for as long as she can remember but between her brother and the difference in their ages, she believes that he will never see her as more than his best friend’s sister.

Grayson has been attracted to his best friend’s sister, but he has always denied his feelings as they have two strikes against them. Now that they are b
Monika
May 11, 2021
Veronica
Jun 09, 2021
KLJ lives in South West England just on the edge of Dartmoor where the moorland goes on for days. It's beautiful, breath-taking and occasionally rather wet. She probably swears way more than she should, her mum makes the best cupcakes in history, and she goes weak at the knees for a man with a five o'clock shadow.

News & Interviews