Start by marking “Blaze of Honor (Royal Bastards MC: South Australia, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blaze of Honor (Royal Bastards MC: South Australia, #1)

Blaze of Honor (Royal Bastards MC: South Australia, #1)

I first joined the Royal Bastards MC as a joke. After all, as the immortal illegitimate son of King Tut, I was truly a royal bastard. But I soon discovered I liked club life and was proud to watch my brothers’ backs, just as they watched mine.

It was a good, simple, life. One I knew wouldn’t last, because it never does.

It was a phone call from my blood brother in Australia
ebook
Published August 18th 2020 by Khloe Wren

To ask other readers questions about Blaze of Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blaze of Honor

Start your review of Blaze of Honor (Royal Bastards MC: South Australia, #1)
Darcy
Feb 28, 2021 rated it did not like it
I like this author and her MC books, but this one, not so much. This one is very weird and I feel like I should apologize for suggesting we read it.

There is too much going on, too many things, MC, supernatural, Egyptian mythology and none of it is explained very well, which isn't good considering right now we are 50% into the book. I stopped reading at this point for the day. Today I put off reading all day, finally picked it back up, read one chapter and it was hard, I just don't care what is g
domestic_godess_reads
Aug 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
RBMC with a supernatural twist. Spark is the royal " bastard" of King Tut. When he meets Brianna they have an instant connection. This was a fun twist on a MC story. Very well written. ...more
TinaMarie
Aug 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, paranormal, mc
Shirl
Dec 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2020
A new to me author. This book was pretty good. When I started it and found out it was going to have a paranormal bit to it I wasn't sure if that was going to work out to well or how it would work. I mean we have had voodoo stuff so why not.

Still a little bit confused if this book was written just for the Royal Bastards MC series or if it's part of a series she has going or if it's the start of a new series for her. If it is I might just have to check it out later.

A hot sexy story with a bit of
Yoneidis
If I already thought that the Iowa chapter was special bc the special abilities of his members, this one takes the cake. The sons of Tutankhamun are the members of this one and are endowed with special powers that allow them to control the elements, create portals...
In this book the MC is Spark, who has the power of Ra, who allows him to control the heat and light, and he uses it to control the 🔥. He leaves his Tampa chapter to go to Australia bc a series of fires of unknown origin are affecting
Barbara
I thoroughly enjoyed this MC Read. It’s a cross between an MC and a Paranormal storyline, both of which are my top two romance genres to read. The book is very well written with wonderful characters that captured my heart.

Brianna and Spark meet in a very unusual way. Spark, is a member of the Royal Bastards MC as well as a firefighter. He also happens to be an immoral with the power over fire, which of course his brotherhood knows nothing about. He is called upon to stop the fires popping up all
Andrea Miles
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have read all the books by this author. She continues to amaze me with her attention to detail. This series is totally different than anything she has every done. Though this is an MC genre she mixes in the Supernatural with it. Reading this book kept me reading from page one to the end. The character development is so on point. As always by this author her attention to the story line and back story is amazing. Taking you on a wild ride with twist and turns. She always does an amazing job with ...more
Lynne Garlick
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!

Oh wow!!! Just wow!!! Another fantastic read from the Royal Bastards MC, this time a new Chapter in Australia and a new to me author!! Absolutely cracking!! No pun intended what with lightning and all!!
This one has a supernatural twist and I bloody loved it!! The chemistry between Brianna and Spark is instant but she is clouded and confused and unsure if she can trust him.
Spark isn't giving up, but something keeps taking her away. He and his brothers have their work cut out trying to figure
Elysian Fields
Aug 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
What and unusual fun historical (ish) MC read! I was a bit thrown at the beginning even reading the blurb first but what fun this story was. I loved the fresh new take on a historical character and the mix of supernatural and MC. This story works well and I enjoyed it very much. I have to say I have never read a story quite like this and an now craving more. I hope this author continues this series/club in more adventures!
Carina Frank
Aug 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved the storyline and the characters are amazing. Can't wait to read the next book. Love the Egyptian theme, it is something new in MC books for me. Khloe's writing is amazing. Spark is intense while being chill and very protective all he loves. Bri is a tough woman who finally realises that she is just that. Can't wait to read the next book, and to get to know the brothers even more. ...more
Isabelle D'A
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was never a fan of supernatural romance but I decided to take a chance on Blaze Of Honor and absolutely did not regret it. It's a story about being true to oneselves, happiness, love and to never be afraid to fight for what you believe in. It is a truly remarkable and enthralling read.

Blaze Of Honor is not your typical romance book but you will absolutely love it.

You will not regret this book.

I voluntarily submitted an ARC review for this book.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love the spin on this one and it totally made me fall for the South Australia Chapter!!!
Spark is Tut's son and has the power to turn into a Phoenix how freaking awesome , he gets a call from his brother and goes to help and finds Brianna these two are an awesome couple and this story kept me on my toes.
Mandy
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A totally different read for me but.... really a great read .Brianna was a loner .Spark was a biker with a difference he has magical powers . They meet under extreme circumstances . She has been lie too all her life. Can he help her ? what will they find ? how can they overcome the evil that want revenge ? A brilliant addition to the rbmc second run.
Joy Whiteside
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing read that had my interest from the moment that I started reading. It had an amazing story, unique and interesting characters that you fall in love with and want to know more about and moves along at the perfect speed for reading. This has to be on your TBR list, no doubt about it.
Carol Roll
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

While this book was really good. Don't expect this to be your normal MC book. The characters were good and the plot was interesting. Some excitement and romance along with action. This book is more about setting up the characters and what their powers are and then starting up a new MC. Looking forward to the next book in this series.
Debbie Earley
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Spark

From beginning to end I couldn't put this book down! I absolutely love Spark and his brothers. I can't wait to see Brianna become more comfortable around people and I loved the banter between her and his brothers especially her banter with Falcon. The chemistry between Spark and Bri is off the charts hot. I can't wait to see his brothers find their mates.
melanie allen
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow oh wow what another exciting book in the Royal Bastards Series. This exciting non stop action book is written by the talented Khloe Wren. This story tells what happens to Brianna and Spark what follows is an exciting action packed cant put it down story. Full of hot sexy bikers and gods. What more can you want in a story.
Tree Schwartz
Nov 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting read.

I do not normally read supernatural romances and was not expecting this to be one. But I loved Spark and Brianna and the brothers. The story drew me in - reluctantly, but I really did enjoy it. The love between these two was magical and steamy. My first introduction to Khloe Wren, very nice to meet you! 🧡🔥💛
Andrea Floyd
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

The Royal Bastards are an interesting bunch to say the least. Paranormal activity, or gods from a past life, add that to an MC club Brotherhood, throw in some unusual activity, instant attraction, sexual escapades, and an interesting storyline filled with fantastic characters and you have one great story.
Julie Jackson
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

This book is spectacular. Brianna’s entire world has flipped. Somethings wrong but she can’t figure it out. When she meets Spark, things seem safe. The emotion and loyalty of these men is sacred. Excellent writing.
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I enjoyed the spin on this and the meeting Spark, the immortal son of King Tut. I was taken on a wild ride in Australia and the chemistry between Brianna and Spark was amazing. I enjoyed this so much that I couldn't put it down until I was done. ...more
Lynn Edgar
Aug 18, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
What a wild ride

Oh my God! Khloe Wren out did herself again with Blaze of Honor. I loved the characters, the passion, the storyline and how it ties in with other MC's. I can't wait to read the stories of the other brothers .
Jessica Brittain
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg Khloe Wren didn't disappoint on this amazing MC book!! I loved the storyline. It had me hooked and wondering what was going to happen next!! I loved the characters and the bonds between them all!! Definitely a wonderful ride and highly recommend!! ...more
Lee-anna Dunk
Aug 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow

What a awesome read that was.
I love the Royal Bastards MC series and have been following along for a while now . I'm really liking the supernatural story lines in some of the books and this one is no exception. Looking forward to reading the next book in this series.
Donna
Aug 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Their Spark

I liked this book. It was wordy in some places but I enjoyed it. Love the Characters and their interactions with each other. Spark and Brianna was fire 🔥. I'm looking forward to the next book.
LuDena
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Spark

Spark and Brianna are first up . this is more a paranormal story than an MC one. However it does start Australia's chapter of RBMC . I love the characters and wish to see how it plays out.
Amanda M
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a page turner, one that'll have you hooked. It's got an interesting take on the paranormal aspect of things. There's twists and turns with plenty of action. It's one of those you've got to read to thoroughly enjoy. ...more
Sara
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cool Version

Totally took a twist in the paranormal MC. This is a version I've never seen and really look forward to seeing how this new world goes. Very much love The Australian Chapter.
Ninive Dominguez
Oct 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story!

This is a new author to me and I enjoyed this book. The story of Spark and Brianna is one I was not expecting but it was steamy, romantic with action and surprisingly in sync with the Royal Bastards MC brotherhood. Can't wait for the next book.
lisa jung
Mar 07, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thunder

Blaze is an immortal one of six bastard son of King Tut . But he's also tracking down rouge paranormal when he meets his mate in Australia. An exciting start to a new chapter and series is off to a great start.

• Birdie's Biker (RBMC: Reno, NV Book 1)
  • Rage (Royal Bastards MC: Little Rock, AR, #2)
  • Declan (Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ #2)
  • Capone's Chaos: Royal Bastards MC Los Angeles Chapter book #2
  • Papa Noel (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #5)
  • Scarred by Pain (Royal Bastards MC: New Orleans, LA, #2)
  • Lean In: Royal Bastards MC Pittsburgh, PA
  • Death & Paradise
  • Club Princess: Royal Bastards MC Durango, CO
  • Copper (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #2)
  • Luring Light (Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL, #2)
  • Ice (Royal Bastards MC: Elko, NV #1)
  • Royally F**ked (Royal Bastards MC: Royal Sons CA)
  • Pipe Dreams: Royal Bastards MC Anchorage Chapter (Royal Bastards MC: Anchorage Book 2)
  • Worth the Risk (Royal Bastards MC: Birmingham, AL #1)
  • Devil's Ride (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #4)
  • Thrasher (Royal Bastards MC: Portland, Oregon, #1)
  • Rely on Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore, #2)

News & Interviews