Start by marking “Silent Surrender (The Royal Heirs, #1)” as Want to Read:
Silent Surrender (The Royal Heirs, #1)

Silent Surrender

(The Royal Heirs #2)

Prince Creston SuMartra’s wicked ways, charming arrogance, and brazenness have defined his place in the royal family. As the youngest heir, he will never inherit the crown and never aspires to. Being the wild playboy prince fits him much better.

When his father tasks him with a very delicate and secret mission, Creston cringes at the thought of swooping in to save some need
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition
Published May 2020

To ask other readers questions about Silent Surrender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silent Surrender

Start your review of Silent Surrender (The Royal Heirs, #1)
Louise lemmon-scott
Jun 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Silent Surrender was not my usual read. (I’m normally all about the dark angsty drama!) However I thoroughly enjoyed this! Sometimes you just need something that you know is gonna have a happily ever after! & this has all the feel good qualities of a modern fairy tale!

This is a continuation of the Royal Vow series but with the children’s story now they have grown up. I have not read The Royal Vow series but didn’t feel like I needed to. This story stands nicely on its own. (If you have read it t
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
Silent Surrender is a beautiful blessing. Cres and Lis mark the first time in my reading experience that I had to pick my heart up off the floor. Going in I didn't know what to expect, but Scott rattled my emotions and gave me a story that I won't soon forget. Cres may be a heartbreaker, but it's Lis who is the star of the show. Life has not always been kind and she has been forced to face many challenges, yet it's her fighting spirit that drew me in. Silent Surrender is a lesson of hope that ma ...more
Me_myself_and_romance_ Books
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You meet two royal families. King Raj commissions King Ki to bring back the daughter he knew he never knew he had by the love of his life. King ki sends his son Creston over. From the instant he sees her he knows she’s different. Creston is known for the playboy, any girl he wants he gets by smiling. When they finally meet her at her work, she’s completely ignores him which he isn’t use to. They both are attracted to each other but don’t admit to it. This relationship is beautiful as it progress ...more
Bookiechick  Reviews
Jul 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lizabeth Scott is a new to me author and I can say she has a new fan! I’ll definitely be checking out more of her work.
I didn’t know what to expect with this book. I’m not usually one to read blurbs so I went in blind and I can safely say I was pleasantly surprised. I usually go for the dark angsty but this was a nice change. I’m glad I gave it a go cause it’s a story that I won’t be forgetting anytime soon.
Amazing characters, creative and detailed world building. I enjoyed how each character
Shae
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet read!

Lis is the lost daughter of a King Raj. They both never knew each other existed until her mother died. The King decides he needs to meet and know his daughter so he sends his best friend's son, Creston.

Creston is the playboy prince. He never felt the need to take on any serious responsibilities. He was just enjoying life. His father thinks otherwise and sends him to locate Lis.

Creston has never been attracted to any girls until he meets Lis. There is something about Lis that ma
MelodiousBookNotes
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Silent Surrender by Lizabeth Scott has all of the feel good qualities one would expect from a modern day royal fairy tale.  Instant attraction, sweetness, spiciness, and an endearing love story.  Prince Creston's playboy ways are challenged by starving artist Elisha.  Theirs is a story of self evaluation, personal growth, and discovering what and who is important in their lives.  The unfolding love story is so sweet, that I was smiling through their whole journey.    Prince Creston turns out to ...more
Melissa Young
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lizabeth Scott delivers another beautiful story of a modern day royal fairy tale. If you have read her "Royal Vow" series, you will recognize some of the characters as this novel is the start of the second generation "The Royal Heirs" series! Now it is time for the royal children to find love!

Prince Creston has been labeled as the "Playboy Prince" by the media and he has no problem playing that role! Little does he know that his whole world will change once he meets Elisha! Get ready to be swept
Peni
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After reading the Royal Vows series, which I loved, I was slightly disappointed in Silent Surrender. I don't know if it is the story or the narrator.

No one was more excited to see The Royal Heirs come out on Audio. I was fortunate enough to get a free copy from the author. While Allison Cooke did an okay job narrating. I have to wonder if she is new to it. I think there is a lot of potential there but I just couldn't get beyond the reading to me tone it started out with. I will say the narratin
Brandy (this_b_loves_books)
Jun 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
From the moment Creston waltzed into Elisha's life and she promptly put him in his place, I knew I would love this story and all of the characters in it.

Something about Elisha resonated with me and I just wanted her to succeed and be happy.
She has known hardship from the moment she was born. She makes the best of life and is mostly content until a handsome playboy prince brings her news that will change everything. Now, she has to come to terms with a whole new reality. Will she surrender to t
Judith Q
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book, I finished in one (albeit long) sitting. The characters are all engaging and you identify with all of them.

A lost princess. A directionless Prince.

She’s still reeling from her mother’s death and bills. He’s never wanted for anything.

The two main characters fall in love as he comes to change her life completely.

Creston is just the right amount of fun for Lis after a life of hardship.

Together, he learns about love and duty and she learns to trust.

It was also lovely to
romance_in_the_country
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Definitely not my usual read. I usually go for darker and dirtier. However, this was a totally amazing light read with instant love! Creston is a playboy prince with zero, and I mean zero, clue as to what he is going to do with the rest of his life. Lis is a simple girl from humble roots who just wants to live a simple, happy life. Creston is sent to collect the lost princess but he finds a purpose and true love instead. Lis gains a family and passion. Highly recommend if you are looking for a t ...more
TINA WILLIAMS
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was a wonderful read. I was captivated from the first page and couldn't stop reading until I was finished. Lis is the long lost daughter of a king. She has been struggling since her mother passed away. Prince Creston is tasked with going to America to bring her home. The sparks fly when these two meet. Their chemistry was palpable. This story flowed so well. This is the first book in a new series by this talented author. This book is a must read and I am very excited to see what is to ...more
Sharon
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Silent Surrender by Lizabeth Scott is the first book in the new Royal Heirs series. Lizabeth Scott previous wrote about the family in a prior series. Even though I had not read the prior series it was still easy for to enjoy this book.

I am have enjoyed reading Lizabeth Scott books. I love how easy they are to read!

A fairytale story! I really enjoyed how the Prince Creston and Lis have attraction from the start! I love how you find Prince Creston to be a lovable character.

This is a five star rea
Roxanne Crabill
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Silent Surrender is the second book about the second generation of the Summatra Royal Family. Even though it is a stand alone read, having read the Royal Vow Series by Lizabeth Scott makes the book even more enjoyable.

In this book, a prince meets and falls in love with a visually handicapped woman. The book captures many of the obstacles a blind person encounters on a daily basis. The manner in which the prince and his new love overcome these obstacles and helps others makes a very heartwarming
Lorie
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
What must it be like to have a large, loving family that’s also Royal? Creston is the baby of one such family and yet he seems lost until fate steps in and smacks him upside the head! Elisha on the other hand only had her mom and then pain. Being self sufficient and strong served her well and then....there was a Creston. Learning to trust others, to become what you truly are and face your fears all at the same time takes a lot of gumption and a lot of unconditional Love! Great characters and a G ...more
Wilma Kirchman
Mar 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always another great read.

I couldn't put the book down. I enjoyed the interaction between Creston & Lis from the beginning. He needed a strong woman & to find his purpose in life. I do wish there had been a note regarding the friend Lis left behind.
I had a dear friend who was blind & got a 'Leader' dog through the Lions club organization. There are many organizations that help provide guide animals in different areas to those in need. Find one you like & help support it.
Yes, I recommend this
Susan Breckenridge
Prince Creston SuMartra was the quintessential playboy prince. Skating thru life with no responsibilities and too handsome for his own good. Life was free and easy for him since he was the youngest in line for the throne so not much was required of him. That is until his father, the King sent him to America to retrieve a recently discovered daughter for his friend, King Raj. Creston has his work cut out for him as Elisha does not believe she’s a princess and she is not impressed with the playboy ...more
Kenia
Jun 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
LuLu (lulu.books_and_dreams)
Jun 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wonderful quick read! Beautiful characters, no major drama or angst and a predictable HEA! Lis and Creston are so good together and I love a heroine who stands up for herself and isn't a doormat for the male lead.
Scott's writing style flows beautifully and the story is quite enjoyable.
Not really what I usually go for but if you're looking for something light and enjoy a modern day fairytale then this is a must read!♥️♥️
I received an ARC of this book and this is my honest review!
Cynthia Laramore
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing!!!! I am a HUGE Lizabeth Scott fan and this book is a game changer!! If you haven’t had the pleasure of reading one of her books, read this one!!! You will do exactly what I did and buy all her books!! Challenging story line, characters that win your admiration and a story line that captures your heart!! A must read!!
Jacqueline Chappell
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a great sweet steamy romance. Playboy prince finds purpose and love and HEA with a really great leading lady. It was all champagne wishes and caviar dreams for a wonderful quick read. Just the thing to soothe my frazzled nerves.
Jocelyn H
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this sweet romance. Who doesn't love a story about a dashing prince. I also loved how there was a disability with one of the main characters as these books can be hard to find. This book was an amazing easy read and it was very enjoyable. ...more
Helen Blair
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read! The chemistry between the hero and heroine was just wonderful. I almost missed one of the main points in this story so I kept thinking why is she watching people talk. Then I got it!! I wish I could give this book a 10!
Sue Longoria
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing book! Lizabeth Scott out did herself with this book. I can't wait to read the next one. Bravo!!!! ...more
Coco.V
Oct 04, 2021 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on Apple iBooks today (10/4/2021)!🎁
Shannon Peeples
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It was wonderful to catch up with Ki and Mari as we meet their now grown children. The first heir to be featured is not looking for romance or live, but it finds him in unexpected ways. Another great read from Liz Scott!
Amy Abdul
Jun 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Amanda
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this! Lis, King Raj's long lost daughter, was fantastic. She's relatable and strong, she's faced many challenges and proven herself a fighter. Creston is the playboy prince who's not interested in settling down. The two of them were made for each other.

There was so much heart in this story and such a sweet romance. I'm looking forward to more in the series.
Debi
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Prince Creston certainly met his match with Lis..... Creston knows he will never inherit the crown, and lives life a little on the wild side, that is until he met Lis, his softer side definitely brought out when he met her. I cried, as Lizabeth usually makes me do, but had all of the good feelings as well. Bravo Liz, can’t wait for the next one!
I was given and advanced reader copy of this book for an honest review.
Cynthia Laramore
If you need a new book to read that will tug at your heart, make you laugh and bring out your protective instincts, this is the book for you!!! Great characters, exciting plot, twists and turns!! Lizabeth Scott hit all these qualities and more with this book!!! IT IS A MUST READ!!

• Rescuing Harley (Delta Force Heroes, #3)
  • Can't Get You Off My Mind (Bad Boys, Billionaires & Bachelors #1)
  • One Last Chance (Finding Love in Scotland, #1)
  • Love Redesigned
  • For Baby and Me (Welcome to Otter Tail Book 4)
  • Royal Playboy (Playboy Royal, #1)
  • A Good Time (The O'Learys, #2)
  • Friends to Forever: An anthology of trope
  • Flirting with 40
  • Liars Like Us (Reunion Gap Book 2)
  • Proposition #1 (Illicit Deals #1)
  • Beyond the Bases (Out of Reach #1)
  • Warriors
  • Claiming His Heir (Scandalous Sheiks Book 2)
  • When We Talk
  • Their Secret Bargain (Taming the Tulanes #2)
  • Ian (Las Vegas Sidewinders #13)
  • Reborn In Blue (Colors of Corruption, #1)
Lizabeth Scott is a USA Today Bestselling author of thirty plus steamy contemporary romance novels. In addition to writing, she is an avid reader and lifetime collector of paperbacks, which she refers to as her friends, by her favorite authors. Current count is nearing 1,000.

Amazon: https://bit.ly/LizOnAZ
Facebook: https://bit.ly/LizOnFacebook
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LScottBooks
Instagram: http

The Royal Heirs (7 books)
  • Over Ruled (The Royal Heirs, #1)
  • Royal Surrender (The Royal Heirs, #3)
  • Surrender to Love (The Royal Heirs, #4)
  • Undeniably His (The Royal Heirs, #5)
  • Tempting Fate (The Royal Heirs #6)
  • Failure to Seduce (The Royal Heirs #7)