Start by marking “Heartbreak Me (Heartbreak Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Heartbreak Me (Heartbreak Duet, #1)

Heartbreak Me

(Heartbreak Duet #1)

He kidnapped me.
That was how I met Atlas Hyde.
A man known by many names and admired by all.
But most didn’t know he was ruthless, conniving, and always got what he wanted.
No matter the cost.

I was a good girl.
Never in trouble with the law.
Never took drugs.
Always did precisely what was expected of me.

Even with his hand around my throat and words that cut sharper than k
Published July 13th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Heartbreak Me, please sign up.
Frankie August 25th and it is available for preorder through amazon.

Start your review of Heartbreak Me (Heartbreak Duet, #1)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Terrific dark blackmail romance!

I enjoyed this dark romance which started out as a captive romance but ended up being more of a blackmail romance. The Hero, Atlas is owed over a million dollars from the heroine Theadora’s sister. Atlas is holding the sister, Lucy and threatens to kill her if Theodora doesn’t pay him back the money. She can’t pay, so he has her work it off by doing tasks for him.

Atlas has his hands in a lot of illegal activity and owns some legitimate businesses as well, the main
Mickey
Jul 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, four-star

4 Indebted Stars

So If I’m going to be bluntly honest, I had no hopes for this book when I first started it. And I blame the last debt book I read for this feeling. I thought this would be the same you know? She will open her legs for him and then fall in love so will the Male lead because who doesn’t love a magic pussy. But I was proven wrong. Which I am VERY happy about because I would have cried otherwise.

The book starts off with Theadora being kidnapped where she meets Atlas. He informs
Tees_BookCave
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heartbreak Me by T.L. Smith is book one in the Heartbreak Duet. This book will have you salivating from your very own finger tips and will have you devouring the authors words as you read through this book.

I had the pages read faster then a hoe spreads her legs, this book just captivated my attention. If enemies to lovers with a side of kidnapping, blackmailing is your type of thang. Then this book will be right up your alley.

I went into this book not knowing what I was going to expect, quite
Avicii_ Dark_Blogger
Photo-Grid-1594148250473

Well, all I want is the second book. I need to know what' will happen next I don’t have the ability of delayed gratification. Well, first of all, I love the author very much I've fallen in love with her ever since the 'Colors' series. And I just don't know what else this writer can do besides drive us crazy with such mind-blowing books. And how I like to say squeeze my organs 😄 Yes yes. I'll keep saying it. That's my definition! Oh that was so good! The story itself starts with kidnapping 😏
Na
Jul 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
T.L. Smith delivered another outstanding story that will suck you in right from the beginning.
The pace is perfect, characters intriguing, chemistry sparkling and games dangerous.

Heartbreak Me is a story you need and absolutely should experience yourself and not through reviews. If you are a fan of this author, you already know what I'm talking about.

This book is a page turner par excellence with a sexy, irresistible anti-hero and a sassy, successful good girl. A combination which makes this ene
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
I’m Salivating!!! This Is an Intense dark romance and I need more! Kidnapped by a man named Atlas Hyde. Theadora Fitzgerald is taken because of her sister’s debt. Can she do what Atlas asks of her? Who is this enigma of a man & what does he really want with her? From the very first sentence you will be taken on a wild ride of unadulterated fierceness and passion. Atlas sizzles of the pages he is so hot! An outstanding enemies to lovers dark romance. Get ready for the anti hero of the year! This ...more
KB Cinder
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh, Atlas. This book was a delicious mindf*ck from start to finish. T.L. keeps you guessing with every page, and I devoured this book in one night.
Keri Loves Books
Jul 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The author delivers one sexy, irresistible anti-hero that you will LOVE!!! And an ending that left me stunned!

Thea never expects to be kidnapped by the hottest guy she has ever seen. Her troubled sister really did it this time and now Thea is tasked with paying the debt to save her sister’s life.

Thea is sassy. She doesn’t care about the power that Atlas holds, she won’t take his crap. She’ll work off the debt, but she bends for no man. She is a successful, hard-working, good girl. She never expe
Rhonda Ziglar
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 FANTASTIC STARS!! LISTEN TO ME...YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK. Theadora and Atlas have one heck of a story to tell you and you will not believe it, or the ending....oh my goodness THE ENDING!!!! T.L. Smith has done it again with her storytelling....I AM HOOKED!!! I need the next book.
bookspaced
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I need more! This book captivated me from the start. It starts of with a bang. Our heroine Thea is kidnapped and forced to pay of the dept her sister made. It‘s a high price she has to pay and she goes through hell to help her undeserving sister.

T.L. Smith sucked me into this story with a strong, independant heroine who is one of the kindest people. Naturally she wants to save her sister. Even though the sister quickly becomes one of my least favourite characters.

Atlas is this very serious and d
Alicia
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Okay, I paused to life and I realized I was so engrossed in this story that I was over halfway through this book! That's how good it was!

This book opens with Theadora already kidnapped by Atlas,  her younger sister stole from him and he took her to force her to pay her sister's debt. Of course, she does have the money for a debt so large, so he tells her she'll have to pay it back by working for him.
But she has no idea what he wants from her.

NO! This ended on a cliffhanger! How long do I have
Larissa Rye
Jul 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book grabbed me from the very first paragraph. I couldn’t even put it down till I finished it! That ending!! What. The. Hell. I need the next book immediately.

I love Atlas (love the name too) but also screamed what the **** at him at the end. I love that T.L. makes her main male character usually such a badass, not great guy. Always makes for such a surprising great read!

I know how it feels to be the older sister trying to look after the younger sister & all I have to say is Thea goes abov
Sparklin
Jul 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Wow, this book definitely lives up to its name. It was so good, once I started I could not put it down.
This is a for sure one click!!!
Abstract  Books
Jul 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

Heart break me is the first part of the Heartbreak Duet written by T.L. Smith. Told in dual perspectives, this was one amazing black mail romance!!!

This was the first book that I have read by this author. I am a personal fan of how she gives us amazing stories with amazing storylines and marvelous characters!!

Here we get to meet Atlas and Theodora.
Atlas owns a lot of money from Theodora's sister Lucy and has kidnapped her and is asking The
K.  Ramjohn
Well now, this was a dark and intense ride I was not expecting. Heartbreak Me had me captivated from the start and I could not put it down. This enemies to lovers/blackmail novel was a slow burn, dark romance between a strong, independent, kind heroine and a dark, ruthless, dangerous anti-hero. These characters were complex and have nothing in common but the chemistry between Thea and Atlas was intense and just kept getting stronger as time passed. There was a cast of secondary characters you wi ...more
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
ARC REVIEW

GAHHHHHH!!!! Mrs Smith!!!!! Wow.

I went in to this book not knowing what to expect, because let's face it, you just don't know what to expect when you dive head first into one of TL Smith's books. And it's the way we love it. Her writing is unpredictable and exciting. And I love every single tiny second of it. I am addicted. This story trapped me in quick.

Atlas....holy heck that is one fine man. I wouldn't mind me a piece of Atlas. SO dark, so formidable, so sexy! What more could you
Ri
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Decadent and Delicious

This book was my three D's, decadent, dark, and delicious, and eventually the other D too. This book started out fast-paced. From the first sentences, the tone of the story was set and it progressed from there.

Theodora and Atlas were compelling and dynamic in who they were as characters, I appreciated that Thea, despite being a good girl, was no pushover. She had a fiery temper and didn't hold back. Atlas was an enigma. Even still at the end of the book, I have no idea wha
Rose Croft
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gah T.L. Smith what are you doing to me? I need the next book ASAP. Heartbreak Me is an amazing book with fascinating characters. This author is the queen of writing strong, hot alpha men that you want to hate but can't help falling in love with. This definitely fits the bill for Atlas who is one of my favorites of hers. I also loved how Theadora is feisty, brave, and has to overcome her fears if she wants to save her sister. And, there's a huge mind twist that will leave you craving for more. H ...more
Karin
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Theodora is a bad situation do a debt her sister has and now she’s stuck with Atlas who is forcing her to pay it off. These two have a attraction that’s off the charts even though they know it’s not the best idea. I am dying for the next book with how this one ended!!!
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
“A devil doesn’t show his hand. He plays his cards until the winning hand is revealed. I think she may be my favourite playing card yet.”

Atlas Hyde... a man of few words and many secrets. He is powerful, commanding respect and fear in equal measure. Taking Thea to pay off her sister’s debt his plan changes as he starts to realise she is nothing like he expected her to be. This is a story of a debt owed and a man that always gets what he wants regardless of who he has to destroy in the process. I
Corrinne
Jul 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG 😮 well to start with I fell in love with Atlas I think from the start. This book had me hooked from the beginning, T.L Smith has a way with words! Wowza ! This bio is so captivating you don’t want to put it down I only did as I was sick as a dog, still am but had to finish it. Love Thea and Atlas and Tina. The ending WTF?? I need book 2 like now and I can not wait 5 star 🌟 bl@@dy read. Definite must read this book you will enjoy it if u like a bit of darkness!
Madeleine
Jul 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Five amazing out of this world stars. Of all things dark, yummy, sexy, kidnapping, blackmailed, can't read it fast enough because it's so good. Loved the chemistry between Atlas and Thea. There is a cliffhanger so be aware.
Tami czenkus
Jul 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hold on tight baby, you about to get your minds BLOWN!!

Sweet baby Jesus!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about the ULTIMATE Anti Hero!!!!! T.L Smith knows EXACTLY what she is doing when it come to bringing her readers into a world where you want to pummel and kiss the Male at the same time.
WOW I couldn't get enough of Thea and Atlas, they give toxic a WHOLE NEW name in Heartbreak Me so be prepared to go on one hell of an emotional roller-coaster that will have you cussin, probably a lil cryin and A LOT of yelli
Karen Sedgman
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heartbreak Me was so damn good l didn't want to put this down! Atlas is alpha male, the devil, bad and is one you want to hate but love him all the same! I loved Thea she is feisty and strong! That cliffhanger though!!!! I really need Heartbreak You so bad! A must read!
Tersia Eloff
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved all of TL Smith’s books. They are all 5 star reads for me. But Heartbreak Me is special. Loved it more than all the others, and as I said, I loved the others. There is just something special about Atlas and Theadora. And now we wait for more.
S.M. Soto
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A dark romance lovers dream! TL Smith has created the perfect anti-hero in Atlas.
Laurel Nilsen
Jul 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heartbreak Me had me hooked from the first page. T L Smith certainly know how to write an A hole and Atlas is one of her best. Theadora is a pawn in a game she knows nothing about. This pair have a fierce attraction that comes from hate but grows toward love but neither one will let that happen. If you want the full story I suggest you wait for book 2 as this one leaves you want answers. Absolutely loved this book definitely kept me on the edge of my seat till the last words
Heather andrews
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Atlas tends to have one thing in his mind, “I would like to eff that temper out of you. What do you say ?” He steps forward and makes a move to touch me." The man is possessive as hell, “I would never have let one touch you. Ever,” he whispers in my ear. “Not something so precious.” I liked this book, I loved Atlas.
Crystal Wilke
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heartbreak Me is dark, twisted, explosive, angsty and will have you salivating. I devoured Atlas and Theadora's story. That ending has me on the edge of my seat waiting for book two.

Come to the dark side and fall in love with these characters 🖤🖤
Tammy
Jul 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy i don't even know what to say! I really want to hate Atlas, but I really love him even more. The ultimate bad boy with the attitude to match. And then there is good girl, Thea, she has a sassy attitude and a mouth to keep him on his toes. The chemistry between these two are off the charts HOT. I swear I seen smoke coming from my eReader. I CAN NOT wait for more of these two!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Beautiful Criminal (Omertà Law, #1)
  • The Devil's Crown: Part One
  • Sully's Fantasy (Goddess Isles, #5.1)
  • A Cut so Deep (Thornes & Roses, #1)
  • Richer Than God
  • The Rebel (Haven Grace Prep, #3)
  • Inked
  • The Fall of Sin
  • Bully King (Kings of High Court College, #1)
  • Savage Beginnings (The Moretti Crime Family, #1)
  • Hate Thy Neighbor
  • Confessions of a Bookaholic
  • Violence (Antihero Inferno, #3)
  • Fraud (Antihero Inferno, #2)
  • Hostile Territory (Blackbridge Security, #1)
  • Billion Dollar Date
  • The Rise of Saint
  • Trick You (Rebel Ink, #2)
USA Today Best Selling Author T.L. Smith loves to write her characters with flaws so beautiful and dark that you can’t turn away from. Her books have been translated into several languages. If you don’t find her in her home town of Queensland, Australia you can usually find her travelling around the world to sitting on a beach in Bali, to exploring Alcatraz in San Francisco or walking the streets ...more

Heartbreak Duet (2 books)
  • Heartbreak You  (Heartbreak Duet, #2)