Start by marking “I've Come for My Girl and Two Other Dark Tales (Winter Shade Stories Book 1)” as Want to Read:
I've Come for My Girl and Two Other Dark Tales (Winter Shade Stories Book 1)

I've Come for My Girl and Two Other Dark Tales

(Winter Shade Stories)

Three dark, short stories about encounters with the unseen that cause a shiver to run up your spine even on the sunniest day. Not everything that causes a feeling of sudden dread goes bump in the night.
ebook
Published May 9th 2020 by Eleventh Hour LLC

To ask other readers questions about I've Come for My Girl and Two Other Dark Tales, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I've Come for My Girl and Two Other Dark Tales

Start your review of I've Come for My Girl and Two Other Dark Tales (Winter Shade Stories Book 1)
"As a life-long reader by the time I was a teenager, I wanted to become a writer. I enjoyed both fiction and non-fiction, but my favorites have always been paranormal thrillers and true crime suspense stories.

I founded Miami Ghost Chronicles, a paranormal researcher group in the 1990s. This gave me an opportunity to visit and witness first-hand supernatural events, but I also learned about little

News & Interviews