Start by marking “Ice (Royal Bastards MC: Elko, NV #1)” as Want to Read:
Ice (Royal Bastards MC: Elko, NV #1)

Ice

(Royal Bastards MC: Elko, NV #1)

They say I am cold as ice.

You could say that’s how I got my road name or the fact that no one can get through my thick ruthless exterior.

I’ve done gruesome things that even the devil would be disgusted by. The demons that reside within demand that I release them no matter the cost.
I don’t know what it’s like to love. I don’t believe that it actually exists. Life ain’t no d
Kindle Edition
Published July 21st 2020 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Ice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ice

Start your review of Ice (Royal Bastards MC: Elko, NV #1)
Sue
Jul 26, 2020 rated it liked it
Although the writing wasn’t excellent it was easy on the eye to read.

We definitely find out why this chap is known as a bad boy and where he got his name from.

Made a change to read a short book connected with MC, however, the one thing I didn’t agree with was the choking episode to sustain a climax! Many have died from acts like this.

Yes it’s fiction and yes it happens, but it doesn’t make it right.

This in its entirety wasn’t for me.

Erotica danger.
Jacinda Timm-avalos
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved Ice and Harley’s story!!! They found love in darkness. Ice is the president of the Royal Bastards MC and Harley is a widower that is so lost in her pain and wanting to die. When they come together they become fire and ice.

Ice is a complete alpha and is exactly what Harley needs to move on with her life. This couple is explosive together!!

Scarlett Black once again you amaze me with your writing and the way you pull the readers into your books!!
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

I absolutely adore Harley. She is sassy but oh so electric. Ice is just that. Cold and unnerving. Together they soar. From the writing to the storyline, this book will draw you in. Excellent writing. 💕💕

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

One of the reason's I loved this story is it wasn't about some twenty-somethings, it was real and gritty about a couple at an older age. Ice and Harley are so perfect for each other. Harley do
domestic_godess_reads
Jul 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this Battle Born/Royal Bastards crossover. The Elko, NV chapter of BB is patched over as RBMC to give BB more alliances and protection from the cartel and ATF.
Ice is just that, a cold calculating President who has lived his life for one thing, his club.
Harley lost the love of her life a few years ago and is struggling to move on. When she is asked to come to Vegas to re-enact an old photo shoot the BBMC desires to send Ice the president of the now Elko, NV RBMC with her as prote
Collete
Jul 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I really hope we see more books with the Elko chapter. Harley and Ice are amazing. They are definitely fire and ice combined. Harley is sweet, sassy, while still being classy. Ice is cold and has a dark soul. Ice was determined never to have an old lady; Harley had no idea she was looking for a new man. When they both realize they are meant for each other, a love is formed that everyone wants. The story line will suck you in from page one and you won’t be able to put it down. Scarlett Black ...more
Jeanne
Jul 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book.

This can be read as a stand-alone. I really like that this story is about two older adults. Ice has some caretaker in him when it comes to Harley, it just takes her a bit to actually see it. Axl and Ice get to be pretty funny snarking at each other. And Maddie makes the ending. Great story.
Debbie Earley
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow. Ice and Harley are truly fire and ice. Harley is sassy and dusty as a hornet and Ice is cold and uncaring. When these two get together it's explosive. From the minute I started this book I couldn't put it down. I loved seeing the boys again and as always my man Axel made me laughing. I can't wait to read River's story. ...more
Julie Jackson
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

Elysian Fields
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
This is really enjoyable crossover story (can be read as a standalone) between two MC clubs. I really loved the blending if these two worlds and the characters they have in each. As for the romance between Ice and Harley it was amazing. I really love opposites when they realize they really are meant for each other and Ice is so cold and hard and Harley is so warm and fun that their tensions really made this story steamy. I cannot get enough of this authors stories and this is a great one to read ...more
Barbara
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OH MY did I ever Love Ice and Harley’s story. Having Read all of Ms. Black’s Battle Born MC series, this storyline just blew me away. NO, you don’t have to read the Battle Born Series First but knowing some of the characters in this book from that series just made it all the more exciting for me. This was an amazing mid-life romance that just knocked my socks off.

If you’ve read the Battle Born series, you will remember Harley - she is the widow to the love of her life, Mad Max. She’s been a wid
Tawni Steiger
Jul 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was an awesome book! Having read the previous Battle Born books, I knew that Ice was a very cold hearted and harsh man. But after reading this book, you begin to understand him a little more.

We met Harley in the second book of the series, and saw her heart break. Her life was literally turned upside down and she didn't know what to do. One thing that I especially loved with this book was seeing her come to life again, and that Ice accepted her past but demanded to be her future.

The witty b
Berit Busch
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ice is an alpha as an alpha can be. He has been very hurt in the past and has sworn off love. Harley lost the love of her life a long time ago. Since then she only existed. She is always there for her son and his family, but she is tired of life. Ice wants to help her to enjoy life again, even if it is only for a few days in Vegas. because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right. Does that also applies to Fire and Ice?
Harley and Ice show that it is worth taking a risk even a little older.
Sca
Kristi
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ice and Harley’s unconventional love story shows us that no matter your age or stage of life that happy ending are possible. Harley ignites Ice’s frozen heart. Their snark and witty banter is refreshing and entertaining and watching her tame the wild beast while he coaxes out her darkness she’s been keeping at bay. This was my first time reading Scarlett Black and I look forward to reading more.
Stephanie
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book needs more than 5⭐️! Ice is the perfect name for someone who has so much cold and darkness in him. He’s always seen Harley for who she really was, the same dark shadows in her eyes mirror his own. They are simply explosive together. The fight, the passion, the heat...it’s undeniable. Fantastic story...loved everything about it and want more!
Tammy
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awwwww I LOVED this read! Harley and Ice are complete opposites, but he has something she has been craving. I fell in love with Ice's Dom ways, but holy does he ever soften for only one person. I really loved Harley and her sassy attitude, exactly what Ice needs in his life Great read forsure.
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Jennifer
(5 stars)

WOW!!!! I can't even begin to gush enough about how amazing this book was! IMO, I would read the Battle Born MC books before reading this story. There are a few characters from that series and it would just make it so you know all the players and for me, Harley's part in the Battle Born MC gutted me; I don't want to give spoilers so I won't say anything more than.. it was really good to see Harley get this story! Harley and Ice had drama, danger, violence, some really
Nicole Lloyd
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Ice is rough, crude at times, but the complete alpha every MC story needs. Harley is exactly what a MC Queen would be; mouthy, holds her ground, and sassy.

Scarlett Black did an outstanding job with Ice. I couldn’t read it fast enough, but then I didn’t want it to end.

People who say Fire and Ice don’t go together haven’t read this book. One click this 5 star book!

Nicole
Book Haven Book Blog
Mandy
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ice is a cold hearted killer.Harley is a well respected old ladie.They have to travel together for two different reasons.The electricity between then is off the charts but Ice does not do trust or love of any kind .He's hard cruel cool. Harley want what she can have ...freedom to live. Together it's a long hard road can he trust? can she finally be free? This is a brilliant read. A great addition to the rbmc.I was lucky enough to read before release date. ...more
Tracy Hogan
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book by one of my favorite authors. With every new couple They become my favorites and now Ice and Harley are my favorite couple. This book has everything you could want in a mc book. It has action, drama and lots of steam. You don’t really have to read the other books in the series to enjoy this unbelievable book. A can’t be missed read.
Manda Jane
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Harley and Ice! I really enjoyed this book. I always knew Ice was a hard man but didn’t know that Harley could really thaw the ice around his heart. Even though her heart has been broken for a long time, she finds a way to help Ice and herself. This is a must read. You won’t be disappointed!
Meleaha Howard
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ice is cold and very blunt. Harley is the total opposite. She is a beautiful woman, used to being treated like a queen. Together they are amazing. She thaws his cold exterior and sees what nobody else does. This was an amazing book and the chemistry between them is HAWT!!
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow Scarlett Black gives us Ice and Harley, these two are what the other needs and what happens makes me so ready for the next book with this chapter.
Yoneidis
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Harley is a widow who has already lived her fairy tale in her marriage until her husband dies.
Ice is the Prez of the RB Elko and as his name suggests he is a cold man who only uses woman to satisfy his basic needs.
Ice is tasked with accompanying Harley to Las Vegas, and in just one weekend, their world is turned upside down. Ice always felt attraction for Harley but with her been and ol’ lady and the wife on one of his friends and former brothers, he never dared to do anything. But in Las Vegas
E Loprete
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ice: Book 1 of the RBMC, Elko, NV charter by Scarlett Black is an exceptional story about Ice who a seasoned biker, who happens to be this dark, sexy, broody killer Pres. of the RBMC, Elko NV. Ice plays and loves hard never allowing himself to enter a relationship with a women. Over the years Ice always had feelings for Harley when he was with the BBMC which he kept to himself. Now he is given the task to escort feisty, sassy beautiful Harley on a job in Vegas but also having to deal with a prob ...more
Shirl
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2020
An okay book. Not the best but definitely not the worst. I guess it just wasn't for me. According to all the five stars others have gave, I'm in the minority. I like my MC books to have more action... more club stuff. This one was a lot of thinking. A whole lot of thoughts to read through. While Ice is a cold bastard and we did see him being a complete one in all aspects of his life we didn't really know why.

I'm reading this as part of the Royal Bastards MC and not one of the authors other seri
Marianne
V Meade
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Second chance at romance? Check! Super hot silver fox and a hot biker babe? Check check!! Ice has discovered that he’s cynical and quick to judge and maybe judge harshly. Harley has lost one love of her life and knows she’s lonely. Can Ice and Harley move beyond their pasts to create a future worth living? This new series by Ms. Black introduces us to new characters while allowing us to catch up with our past loves!

If you haven’t read Ms. Black before I highly recommend you give her a try! These
Stacy Davis
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow!!! This book was sooooo hot! Ice is dark, broody and a complete ass. But man will you love him so hard!! Harley has lost her love and doesn’t know what to do with herself. Club business takes her to Vegas with Ice and the sparks fly! She is the fire to his ice and this is one epic love story. This story was angsty , dark and oh so satisfying. This is yet another stellar read within the Bastards world. You will not want to miss this read!!
Nicola
Jul 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Harley and Ice’s story. Loved that they were an older couple, was kinda like reading the 1st gen after the 2nd Gen was already out.
I’ve was one hard Alpha but Harley gave as good as she got and he protected her to the end.
Good story!
Sue
Jul 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was even too dark for me. I love MC books, but this took it to another level. HEA if that's what it's called. Plenty of danger, mindless sex and a strange love. ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Rely on Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore, #2)
  • Lean In: Royal Bastards MC Pittsburgh, PA
  • Cyclone of Chaos (Royal Bastards MC: Elizabeth City, #1)
  • Declan (Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ #2)
  • Capone's Chaos: Royal Bastards MC Los Angeles Chapter book #2
  • Scarred by Pain (Royal Bastards MC: New Orleans, LA, #2)
  • Voodoo (Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny IA)
  • Rage (Royal Bastards MC: Little Rock, AR, #2)
  • Birdie's Biker (RBMC: Reno, NV Book 1)
  • Defining Darkness (Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL, #1)
  • Angel (RBMC: Ankeny IA)
  • Club Princess: Royal Bastards MC Durango, CO
  • Devil's Ride (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #4)
  • Silver and Lace (Royal Bastards MC: Detroit, MI, #1)
  • Papa Noel (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #5)
  • Desert King (Royal Bastards MC: Santa Fe, NM, #1)
  • Ghoul (Royal Bastards MC: Cleveland #2)
  • The Heavy Crown (Royal Bastards MC: Washington, DC, #1)
I don’t expect everything but even the thought of a new beginning is enough to change the world for me.....

Royal Bastards MC: Elko, NV (2 books)
  • River (Royal Bastards MC: Elko, NV #2)

News & Interviews