Start by marking “The Cowboy Who Swayed : Book Four in the Ford Brothers Series” as Want to Read:
The Cowboy Who Swayed : Book Four in the Ford Brothers Series

The Cowboy Who Swayed : Book Four in the Ford Brothers Series

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  0 reviews
Butch Ford had good looks but he didn’t have much self-esteem. His anger led to fist-fights, his failures led to avoidance. But he was tired of swaying out of the way of flying fists and from schemes and lies. He wanted to have Jodi’s level of confidence. And he figured he’d learn how by being her friend. Just her friend.
ebook
Published May 18th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Cowboy Who Swayed , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cowboy Who Swayed

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Cowboy Who Swayed : Book Four in the Ford Brothers Series
Natalie Alder
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
anne B. Malone
Aug 10, 2020
I write stories about romance. They center on learning about the characters backgrounds, personalities and life circumstances that mold them into who they are and how they love.

I am a sassy 50-something year old. I live in a quiet farming town in New England with my husband of twenty years and our two rescued cats. After college I facilitated improvement in the physical abilities of children and t

News & Interviews