Start by marking “Luna Captured (Luna Rising, #2)” as Want to Read:
Luna Captured (Luna Rising, #2)

Luna Captured

(Luna Rising #2)

I must have been CURSED from birth…

...and that is becoming clearer with every passing day.

My ankles are swollen from the chains around them, my tongue feels like sandpaper, and the dripping water in the jail cell beside mine is so close, yet so far away.

For the first time in werewolf history, two wolves have the same mate.

The same woman was blessed by their goddess to be t
Published May 22nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Luna Captured, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Luna Captured

Start your review of Luna Captured (Luna Rising, #2)
Nisareen
Sep 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
“She is only safe for now, Xavier. The council knows about her, so they are coming for you. You broke the law by sparing a human. They won’t care that she’s your mate. You broke the law, and that is all the reason they need to step in. Then they will focus on how a human can we mated to a wolf. They might even try to bury the entire Blackmoon pack to hide this.” - Natalie

It’s been a week since Luna was abducted by Axel Grimmwolf. In that time he’s had her cruelly chained up in a dungeon with
Deborah
Jun 01, 2021 rated it it was ok

This novella was annoying.
As far as I could tell there was no plot development. Just a whole load of arguing.

Ruby still annoyed me and I just found this novella disappointing.

But I’m continuing on...yes I know it’s not like me. I’m disappointed in myself as well but I enjoyed The Bloodmoon Wars so I’m giving this another chance.
Ina
Jun 08, 2022 rated it liked it
This was also fun, but I'm still a little confused where this is going. I think maybe this was not for me but I understand why people like it. And it was entertaining!
I didn't know it but it feels like young adult? Could this be? I thought this would at least be new adult because of the characters age but it definitely reads like ya. Not bad tho. Kinda feels like fanfiction
Heather Gilbert
Good continuation of Book 1, though there is still so much that is unclear! Here we get a peek into Ruby's past, though not the whole thing - and it still feels like much is left obscure as almost a McGuffin trope for later. Regardless, a few key details are cleared up, and some facets added that advance the plot quite well.

Axel is still a prick... which, after events in Book 1, did you expect anything less? I can see a redemption arc ahead for him though, while scowling faced Xavier is already
Clarke
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was ok
If you enjoyed the first book you will enjoy this one. If you were on the fence I’d pass it’s SSDD. As for me I’m done. The story drags with little to no plot development with the characters spending most of their time bickering.
Carrie Weston
Mar 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story!
One mate is hard enough but with two mates from rival packs that hate each other’s guts - what’s a girl to do?
Billie
May 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I must have been CURSED from birth…
...and that is becoming clearer with every passing day.
For the first time in werewolf history, two wolves have the same mate.
The same woman was blessed by their goddess to be their partner for eternity, and I’m that woman.
Yeah, that’s not a blessing to me...
It’s bad enough I’m a human and unworthy of
Katheyer
May 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
„Luna Captured” the second book in the “Luna Rising Series” by Sara Snow that revolves around Ruby Saunders, a college student on the edge of financial ruin, which really just want to make end meet as she focused on her studies…. no… wait.. that was last week, because right now things like being broke and having to push all-nighters seem like the stuff of dreams…. compared with the reality Ruby has been drawn in.

Ruby is the Blessed One, the eternal mate for the alpha werewolf… with two slight p
Kelly McMillan
Jan 17, 2022 rated it liked it
Following on from Luna Rising it was nice to be introduced to another characters POV (Axel). Once again, short chapters, slow burner and I feel should be shelved under young adult or teen fiction/fantasy. There is so much more to explore in each chapter but the author seems to be rushing to end each chapter than giving all that you can get from these characters. Ruby is beginning to annoy me but I understand why she is pissy and annoyed etc but she comes across very childish at points. she isn’t ...more
Country Goose
Not a good sequel

The first book captured my attention, drawing me in, and then it's followed by this. This book starts out with mate #2, and it's so out there, we have zero answers, and the most annoying part was the grammatical errors. I get Sara Snow is an indie author, so some may slip through the cracks here and there, but when Natalie turns into Nathalie and back again several times, I get frustrated.

Combine that to a helpless girl who is too stubborn and high-handed, given the predicament
Debbie Turk
Sep 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
The Stakes Are Raised In Book.😲🐺😡💔💥
What Is Ruby?😕🙏
(Read using Kindle Unlimited)
Luna Captured (Luna Rising #2)

This was a much improved book from #1, thankfully. This series' potential may well be realised.🙏
Ruby, a human, has two werewolf mates. It's unheard of especially as any human that learns of them is put to death by order of the Council. Natalie's cousin Xavier is one of her mates, he accepts it. Axel, from a much more old fashioned & Council trusting pack, does not. After kidnapping Ruby,
Marjorie
Aug 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Quick, short read that gets quite dark. Book 1 set the stage this book explores more of the pack politics, the magic system and the weird relationship Ruby has with her 2 mates, none of whom are really happy with the situation, but are thrown together none the less.

This picks up right where book 1 ended and boy did Axel misjudge what he thought was going on. Things get complicated in a way none of them anticipated and the action builds to a doozy of a cliff hanger.

This reads like a serial - book
Tiffany Copple
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 stars for Luna Captured by Sara Snow. This is book two in the Luna Rising series. Ruby has been taken, and will they be able to save her. Not only is the council after her someone else is also. There are still a lot of things that I am questioning. Hopefully, answers will come soon. Axel, Xavier, and Ruby are on a journey, but someone is watching them. I am not a fan of Axel at the moment, but I am hoping he will be able to redeem himself. This book does end with one heck of a cliffhanger thou ...more
Misty
May 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
That ending

Until the end I didn't like Axel not until he realized the crap he did. I still think he deserves to suffer. I understand why he took her but starving and tossing her around was not necessary. He deserve big time payment. Also we know hardly anything about her past. It was bad, she was in foster care and tried to harm herself but none of the why's. Did she have friends. What city nothing. Even if it's not what really happened what does she thinks happened. I hope the next book has mor
Autumn (Triquetra Reviews)
While I enjoyed the (slow) moving story I will admit that it's moving both too quickly, and too slowly.

At one point I felt like there was a moment of "how many tropes can we fit into one series."

I do like the story, the writing is still casual and fast that I've gotten through the novella in a few hours and I'll be going onto the third one soon, but it seems a little...too much at times?

How many things can go wrong, how much conflict can exist so that the story still makes sense?

Hopefully it
Stephanie
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ruby is mated to 2 Alpha's one is pretty much besotted to her. The other one can't stand the sight of her because she is human, and he feels that makes him weak. Enter Ruby kidnapped, chained in a dungeon, starved and dehydrated and so very weak. Yes, you must read the book to find out what happens to Ruby and her Alpha's. It is a good story, short but good. I am looking forward to the next book to see what happens next. ...more
Shawna
Jul 22, 2020 rated it liked it
Not as good as the first

I noticed more grammatical errors in this one. One that was especially bothersome... Was the spelling going back and forth from Natalie to Nathalie pretty consistently for a chapter or two.

Other than that.. I just didn't find this one as interesting as the first one and didn't feel like much happened in it. Well, until the very end. The cliffhanger ending did make me consider reading the next one.
Elis
Aug 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Waiting for her true strength to come out.

I'm not sure where to start. I kind of like this series but it hasn't made me passionate about it. I haven't fallen for any characters or been 100% about any character even Ruby. I like her but sometimes I think she could be smarter about a situation. I do like her morals and bravery but she doesn't take the bravery too far which I also like. I'm just waiting further to find her nitch.
Skyler
Sep 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
It’s good other then...

Other then the fact Ruby is gonna like Acunt even after he dragged her by her hair and starved her. It was a good story. Acunt didn’t know what he wanted. One second he would do whatever it takes to protect his pack even if it goes against his mate. The next he wants his mate and gets mad when she shows Xavier attention .

But read this book tho it’s good but it makes me feel Stockholm-y
Janine
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! I was interested in what is in her mind and why its being shielded from her. Axel is a major dick but Im glad that he started to come around in the end. Speaking of end omg! What a cliffhanger!! It was 1am and I was like do I dare start book 3?!
I listened to this book and the voice actor is good. There is good distinction between all the characters and it is easy to follow. I'm super bummed that book 5 isn't out on audio yet because I'm quickly going through this series
Jeanie's Kindle
Feb 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
Lane
Oct 03, 2021 rated it liked it
This is definitejy a serial

We learn a little more in this release. Olcan, one of the counsel members shows up along with Reika, a powerful Enchanted in tow. Ruby finds herself in one predicament after another. She is guided by Natalie, but Natalie can only do so much. The cliffhanger leaves Ruby in the clutches of a new threat.

I wish there was cleaner language. I like the story but find there are little edits needed.
Ezgi 🌸
Jun 05, 2022 rated it it was ok
not getting any better

I do not know why this book has 4.something star honestly. I think it is just not fitting my preferences. I tried very hard to like this story and I’m genuinely curious about the ending but I’m done with this lack of a cohesive plot. I’ll do some other books first and maybe will return to this one when I need a simple book to read with no plot but also no spice. I wish it at least had one of the two 😂
Christine
Jul 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Ugh I hate thinking up titles

I’m really starting to get into the story, but again, a whole “book” is like reading a chapter or two of a regular book. It’s not a huge deal if you have Kindle Unlimited, but I can’t imagine having to pay full price for these. Still, the characters are great and I’m hoping we start getting answers soon!
Jacquelyn G
Better than book 1

I am more interested in all the secrets these supernatural seem to be keeping. In all honesty though, the pages and pages of internal thoughts is driving me insane. I've skipped whole portions and pages only to realize I didn't actually miss anything so it was just filler. I am a bit invested, so I will be reading book 3
Kay Robinson
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh no!

Shit has hit the fans. And all because Axel. I get why he thought he could trust the council, but that was his first mistake there, his second was not sitting down and talking out his differences with Ruby and Xavier. Now they are being attacked by vampires. What is next for our young couples.
Ashley Hostetter
Mar 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Short but good

These books are short but great stories.
In this one axel has abducted ruby, and let’s just say “he is an ass” , and doesn’t treat her as you would expect. He turns her into the counsel thinking he is doing the right thing for his pack, but makes everything so much worse.
Michelle Hammond
May 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Totally into this story now. Loving the developing relationship between Ruby & Xavier & her close friendship with Natalie. Still not fond of Axel but have a feeling that might thaw in the next instalment. A most disturbing end to this book but have a feeling I know exactly what happened & am intrigued to see how they may "morph" species. Again the book is too short. ...more
Sherry Sias
Aug 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Page Turner!!

I thought book 1 in this series was good, this one captured me from page one! Of course, another cliffhanger, but I expected it this time. Lol. This series is awesome. Definitely need to read these in order. Axel is growing on me now even though he is too grumpy, to put it nicely, for me. Lol
Audry Wichelns
Oct 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
On the run

This series is an extremely good read. However, like the previous one. It would be better as a complete book instead of piece meal. The characters are believable and it has a very good story line. I keep wondering is Luna ever going to be able to find out why her memory is so heavily blocked. I guess we will find out in the next book.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Luna Conflicted (Luna Rising, #3)
  • The Awakening (Bloodmoon Wars, #1)
  • The Enlightenment (Bloodmoon Wars, #2)
  • Destine Academy Books 1-10 Boxed Set: The Complete Series
  • Rise (Southern Werewolves #3)
  • Alpha (Mackenzie Grey: Origins, #3)
  • Rogue (Claws Clause, #2.5)
  • Kiss the Sky (Her Elemental Dragons, #2)
  • Escape (Elite Supernatural Trackers #3)
  • A Throwback Witch (Wildes Witch Academy, #1)
  • Moon Cursed (The Reluctant Werewolf Chronicles Book 1)
  • Wicked Liars (Windsor Academy #1)
  • Zella (Touched by the Fae, #4)
  • ExtraNormal Rebellion (ExtraNormal Academy #3)
  • Shift (Southern Werewolves, #1)
  • Caged (Mackenzie Grey: Origins, #2)
  • The Caiaphas Code (Alex Hunt Adventure Thriller, #6)
  • Fang & Metal (Vampire Detective Midnight #4)

Luna Rising (5 books)
  • Luna Rising (Luna Rising, #1)
  • Luna Conflicted (Luna Rising, #3)
  • Luna Darkness (Luna Rising, #4)
  • Luna Chosen (Luna Rising, #5)

News & Interviews