Start by marking “A Boy Made of Sunshine” as Want to Read:
A Boy Made of Sunshine

A Boy Made of Sunshine

A strict Daddy. A sassy neighbour. Can opposites attract?

After taking early retirement, Liam is happy avoiding people and tending to his roses. Or he was, until young film star Felix moves in next door.

With his cheeky, persistent, and very naughty behaviour, Felix gets under Liam’s skin instantly.

Felix needs Liam to teach him how to behave, but will calling the older man D
ebook
Published June 29th 2020

To ask other readers questions about A Boy Made of Sunshine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Boy Made of Sunshine

Start your review of A Boy Made of Sunshine
Joyfully Jay
Jun 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
A Joyfully Jay review.

4 stars

A Boy Made of Sunshine was a sweet story with some lighter BDSM themes and a whole lot of Daddy kink. It isn’t going to be for everybody, but I think if you’ve wanted to try a Daddy/boy book, this could be a good one to consider. The BDSM isn’t super hardcore and the Daddy/boy themes are confined primarily to the bedroom.

Felix and Liam are well suited to one another, though they could have used a bit more fleshing out. They’re far from caricatures, but especially wi
Truuss Loveislovereview
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Felix is a movie star who’s taking a break. He bought a house and a dog.
He got one neighbor, a beautiful, big grumpy of a man, Liam, who despises everything Felix does.
Felix much younger and quite playful and optimistic can’t stop poking him. Liam doesn’t want to talk or have any interaction. Until he understands what Felix is really asking for, to be disciplined. Thát can Liam do.
Not quite the way Felix hoped for, but he will do everything strict Liam asks for.

Their Daddy boy connection is ful
Szidi ☼
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When I need good romance with hotness I'm 100% sure Colette Davison is the answer.

This book was so good, I have no words. I started reading it and the next thing I know I finished it. So easy to read and fall in love with the story and the characters.

Liam and Felix were adorable and so the opposite of each other. Felix full with smiles and sunshine while Liam the grumpy bear. It was so good. My heart smiled while reading this book.

I loved Felix to the moon, he was so adorable and strict. He w
Carra
Jun 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Okay, all those who love a bratty, naughty boy, raise your hands. Yep, this one’s definitely for all of you! Felix definitely is a naughty boy, and he’s also a bit ostentatious when it comes to his belongings (though I must admit his coffee table sounds intriguing). He does need someone to get a handle on him, and though Liam’s grumpy self might not want anything to do with him, Felix’s personality—and persistence—wind up sucking him in.

This is very much an opposites attract story, and those of
Sarita Chapdelaine
Jun 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is a fun, sweet, hilarious, sexy and entertaining story with great characters. Felix is amazing and he is definitely in need of a Daddy to take him in hand. Liam is a grumpy and sweet man who hasn't had a boy for a long time but when his new neighbor pushes all of his buttons and is not deterred by his bad attitude he may have to deal with him in the only way he knows how. Teaching Felix patience is Liam's first and most difficult task and it leads to some funny situations as Felix enjoys b ...more
Ali
Jun 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This was a nice story but got lost on the timeline, it takes place within a short period of time but they talk like it’s been a while and having a routine and then talk about how it’s only been a couple days; I had to stop trying to figure it out. Poor Felix, he really doesn’t know how to stand up for himself and it looks like he has let people make decisions for him because it’s easier. Liam helps him see that he can live his life how he wants and Felix has a big decision to make and it needs t ...more
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Boy Made of Sunshine was my first book by Colette Davison and I loved it so much! It's very well written and I loved Felix and Liam. Also Domino was so sweet. This book is so sweet, hot and sexy. Felix and his Daddy are amazing.
Emily Hernandez
Jun 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Liam and Felix's sweet, low angst romance was such a joy to read. I've always been a fan of Daddy/boy books, and this one is particularly lovely. Felix is, as the title implies, such a cute ray of sunshine that I fell in love with his character immediately. Even Liam, the solitary, grumpy bear next door couldn't resist his charm for long.

It's been a while since I've read a book purely about the developing romance between two characters. Without any background family issues or stirred up drama,
ButtonsMom2003
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ku, blog
A little bit kinky but so sweet!

Daddy/boy stories haven't been among my favorites but I seem to have been reviewing a lot of them lately and they are growing on me. A Boy Made of Sunshine is one that I really enjoyed. It's an age-gap story as well as a daddy kink one. I thought the writing was excellent and I loved that the author didn't keep harping on the age difference between the two MCs.

There is so much humor and cuteness in this book that it kept me smiling the whole time I read it. Among
Mari  Cardenas
Jun 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars

Felix is a 25-year-old movie star who has been working pretty much since he was a little kid, so he decides to take a break and buys a house in the English countryside. Liam is his new neighbor, one that isn't too happy to have such a loud, young, annoying man so close to him. At least not until Felix's persistence starts wearing Liam's defenses down and he can see that perhaps Felix is the boy he's been wishing for.

Felix was like the title of the book says, a ray of sunshine, sweet, q
Amy Dufera
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Colette Davison's A Boy Made of Sunshine is a fantastic BDSM book.

This is a neighbors romance between the young actor Felix and the grumpy, older bear Liam. Felix is an actor taking a much needed break from work. He and his hot neighbor come together naturally. They are super hot as Liam teaches Felix patience.

Holy hotness! BDSM, exhibitionism, voyeurism, spanking, spreader bars, Daddy play. It is steamy and awesome!

And then there's the roses, which have a tender part in this story. And one ca
Heidi Lynn’s BookReviews
Jun 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
First, I want to thank Colette Davison and Gay Book Promotions for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Opposites really do attract in Colette Davison’s latest book The Boy Made of Sunshine. Two totally different characters, backgrounds and ages apart-yet they both lent to a very unique storyline.

The cover of this book was so totally cute! The background and the shy awkward boy with the great smile on the front cover did the book justice. I commend the graphic designer on
Ζωή Παππά
Jun 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Felix has been an actor since he was a kid, he’s now twenty five and he decides to take a break from acting so he buys a house at the countryside.
Liam used to be a Detective but he took an early retirement and is now enjoying a quiet life. When Felix moves to the house next door everything changes.
Liam is a grumpy man who has seen the worst of humanity and Felix is a sassy, happy man. They seem completely opposite but they fit together perfectly. Felix brings sunshine and joy in Liam’s life and
Wendy
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fun story that has opposites attracted to each other and changing each other’s perspective on life.

Extremely well written and highly developed characters spin an interesting light hearted tale. It will have you laughing and smiling at some of the antics the boy concocts to get the attention and punishment from his grumpy bear neighbor.

A boy on the cusp of stardom who needs a handler, even during his break from acting; moves next door to a daddy dom so lonely and entrenched in his solitary reti
This Curly Arab
Jun 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
A sweet story about an older grumpy bear and a younger bratty ray of sunshine. I adored this opposites attract daddy kink story. Liam is glad to spend his retirement away from everyone just tending to his roses. His quiet little life comes to screeching halt when his bratty, much younger, and incredibly attractive neighbor moves in next door. Liam hasn't had a boy for a long time and Felix makes it impossible for him to keep things at status quo. Felix has had his whole life planned out but need ...more
Anabela.M.
For the most part, A Boy Made of Sunshine was charmingly light and funny. The beginning, in particular, was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing at Liam's irritation every time Felix got into his space or was purposely mischievous, irreverent and bratty. Liam was like a hedgehog, protecting his privacy and isolation, until Felix proved to be what the retired detective really needed in his life: the perfect boy to take care of, or to punish if need arised. And Felix, he'd never expected that movin ...more
Michelle Hayden
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of this book, and as I love daddy kink I could not wait to read it and I wasn't disappointed.

I really don't know if there was ever a boy who needed a daddy more than Felix. He was so cheeky that he really did deserve those spankings!!

Liam showed such restraint, how he didn't murder Felix I really don't know. Add in an adorable puppy Domino and you have a good funny, playful and very sassy read.

I read a lot of American MM authors so the word 'arse' was a bit off-putting as
Lydia Devlin
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!
I can't find the right words,to describe how much I loved this book.
Actor Felix Lee,buys a small country cottage because he's desperate for a break.
His neighbour Liam,is immediately put out by the outrageous furniture and giant painting,that he sees being moved in next door. He is even more put out when he spots his young beautiful new neighbour complete with puppy.
Liam's quiet life is about to be ripped apart in the most pleasurable way possible.
I highly recommend y
Lisa
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Low angst a grumpy Daddy and a cute puppy honestly what more could you possibly want.

Felix is burnt out he has been acting since he can remember and he just wants a break so when he buys a cute house in a quaint little village in England with a cute puppy he didn’t know his life would be changed by his cute but grumpy next door neighbor. Maybe all he needs is to wind him up a little and that will relax his grumpy neighbor.

Liam is a retired detective. When his neighbor sells up little did he kn
Mandy Tunstill
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a Delicious Read? after taking early retirement Liam is happy been left alone and avoiding people looking after is garden tending to all his roses that is until he gets a new neighbour Felix who comes with is puppy Domino is a film star who needs a break and he's cheeky Nosy, naughty and persistent and he gets under Liam's skin straight away he won't leave him alone calling him Grumpy Bear and asking him to teach him how to behave but will calling him Daddy be enough to bring Sunshine inti ...more
Tammy Jones
Jul 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A loving hand

Felix is a young actor in need of someone to reign him in. He has never really had anyone tell him no, so he is a bit of a brat. Liam just wants to enjoy his early retirement but having Felix as his new, nosey neighbor is hindering that. Felix pushes Liam on a daily basis and it makes Liam want to spank his bratty butt! Is that what Felix wants...and probably needs?? Does Felix need a Daddy to take care of him? The connection between these two was so naughty and sweet.
Denise Roberts
Jun 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc copy of this book and fell in love with Felix. He's an out and proud gay actor who moved to a quiet village for some time off . He became interested in his neighbour Liam . Liam is an ex police man who retired early , wanting a quiet life . Felix enjoyed goading Liam over the garden fence in yoga pants . Their romance blossoms but then Felix goes back to America for a film audition . Brilliant , very funny would recommend
Jeanette Buck
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As usual Colette drew me in from the start. I adore her writing. I haven't read that many daddy kink books as it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable sometimes unless it comes with a good story line. I really enjoyed this story. It was both sweet and steamy. I liked both characters and how well suited they are and how good they are for each other. They are both each others happy ending and one they didn't think they needed. Thank you for another great story Colette 💜
Heather
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A rainbow of a read

I loved this book. The two main characters sassy as a sunshine Felix and the grumpy bear Liam, are well thought out well written. Actor Felix is the new neighbour. He's a boy who needs a daddy, needs rules, needs to learn patience, He's hoping that being a naughty boy with his exploits will get him what he wants, maybe Liam will be The Daddy he needs, giving him The punishments and rules he needs. The book is funny, light hearted and a very joyful read.
Coline Peterson
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Liam a retired police officer who has found a new lease on life growing roses by the sea away from the city, never expecting to find his own special sunshine, let alone him moving in next door. Felix a movie star who had been working since he was a child, was at the point in his career where it could take off in an instant and he needed a break, so he bought a house along the shore, it was the perfect place to getaway and to spend some time putting his life back into perspective, never expecting ...more
Patricia Nelson
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this marvelous, sweet, charming, poignant, delightful, amazing, tender, adorable, zany, fantastic, beautiful, lovely, steamy, and totally awesome story. Grumpy Liam and effervescent Felix were just what the other needed to shake things up, and get the HEA ending they do richly deserved. I would recommend getting this gem for yourself ASAP.
Emma Brown
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is adorable. Felix is happiness, sunshine and full of energy. Liam is cranky, and longs for the peace and quiet he’s used to, to last. This book has had me laughing so hard. I enjoyed the chemistry and the teasing. The characters truly come to life in this book. I simply loved it!
Mrs.V
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Funny, sweet and sexy, with very little angst and just the right amount of kink, this book has what it takes to be a one-seat read.
Liam and Felix couldn't be more different, yet somehow they match perfectly.
And the cherry on top? The cutest puppy ever, Domino!
Dian Puspita Sari
Jun 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Felix is definitely a sunshine in Liam's life, he's so cheerful and has a lot of energy. They complete each other in the best way.
Kaila
Jun 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
this was a lot of fun.. i enjoy a good grumpy/sunshiney guys haha... it was sweet and sexy.. it was interesting and fun.. it made me laugh.. plus it was more sweet then hott haha. i liked it
Goodreads Librari...: Missing page count 3 14 Jun 30, 2020 04:30PM

• The D- in 403B
  • Ferron’s Journey: Part 1 (The Playroom #5)
  • Rules for Loving (Davey's Rules #8)
  • The Devil Inside
  • Loving Logan (Writing Our Love Novella Book 4)
  • Auctioned (8392, #1)
  • Where Foxes Hunt with Wolves (Folk Lore, #2)
  • Deven and the Dragon
  • Wayward Love (Cedarwood Beach, #2)
  • Screens Apart
  • Cabin Fever
  • Never Let Go (The Men of River Gorge)
  • My Journey as an AIDS Nurse
  • Kissing Kyle (Safe Boys #2)
  • Say You’ll Be Nine
  • Rewritten (Unscripted, #2)
  • A Master for His Puppy (Collared by Love, #2)
  • He Shoots, He Scores (Skate to Love, #1)
I'm an indie author from the UK, who writes contemporary and paranormal M/M romance. My books have flawed characters, happy endings, and lots of heart.

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE: