Start by marking “Stripped Love” as Want to Read:
Stripped Love

Stripped Love

Callum Wright.
I thought I knew Melody O’Connor but I had no idea that she was hiding her night life from me. If someone had told me that Melody, my sweet Mel, was a stripper for a club downtown? I would’ve laughed in their faces and said they were out of their minds. On a night out, I finally caught her tangled in an intricate web of lies. She was a deer caught in headlig
Published September 26th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Stripped Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stripped Love

Start your review of Stripped Love
Dora Koutsoukou
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was ok
2,5 🤔🤔⭐️s

I was anticipating for this read since I read the blurb.
This was the fundamental story for a new starting series, The Diamond Dozen, from the “With The Melody” world, regarding the burlesque dancers from the club - by different authors.

Callum and Melody were having a great relationship until he found out her secret. Melody was a stripper. Callum was hurt, disgusted and embarrassed, and just left her.
They met again six years after and that was their story.

I was neither captivated nor
Danielle's
Second chance romance
A secret
A strong bond

Melody isn’t ashamed of her nightlife but she hasn’t shared it with everyone in her life. When Callum discovers her secret the couple separate.

Fate plays its hand in bring them back together. Is their bond strong enough to withstand Melody has created?

This is the set up for a series of books by different authors. The diamond dozen is a group of girls who work at the club.

*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I can’t wait to read this s
Yami's Bookshelf
Oct 13, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: dnf
Stripped Love is a steamy little page-turner that will grab your attention from the first page and hold it intently until the last. Both Melody and Callum had some serious pent up tension brewing between them. I loved watching this second chance romance unfold, it had passion, emotion, angst, and a few tender moments too. It left my heart so very happy! If you like your romances a little steamy, then I highly recommend you give this story a chance.
Kodie Mackay
Shelves: arc, 2020-reads
Second chance romance eat your heart out.

I really enjoyed Callum and Melody's story. This is a shorter story so it isn't as long winded as some romance books but the best part is that I don't feel like I missed out on anything or that Chelsea didn't give us enough, everything just fit perfectly.

My favourite thing about this story is that there isn't a tragic reason for her career, it's just because she wants to do it and I'm all about that life. I love that this isn't some sad portray on someo
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stripped Love is a fantastic second chance romance. Callum had the girl of his dreams, but he let her slip away and now six years later the one who got away comes back into his life.

I love Melody. She is hard worker, she truly loves her career and you can feel that throughout. She works hard for her family and she makes sure that those who work for her are happy and valued. She is just a likeable character and you can’t help but want to be friends with. Callum is super swoony. He is sweet and ca
Meg Dibble
Sep 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Melody and Callum fell in love once before but has that love stayed in tact for 6 years? Their relationship fell apart when Melody kept her job a secret and Callum of course found out. After six years apart, Callum walks into the strip club that Melody used to work at to find out that a lot has changed.

I really enjoyed this book but there were a few things that really kind of confused me. The first is that when Callum comes back into Mel's life they just pick up right where they left off... lit
Carmel's Addictive Nighttime Reads
Callum had the perfect woman in the grasp of his hands until he let her slip away from him all due to his own male pride and ego. A mistake he has had to live with over the years but one that haunts his every breath.

With an opportunity of salvation apparent now his life has flipped inside out, he wants to fight for the woman he loves. Will Melody be waiting with open arms for him and forgiveness be of ease or a fight to show his forgiveness?

A story of true passion and secrets where Melody looks
Lizzi
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Callum and Melody had a wonderful relationship until he found out her secret. Six years later they cross paths again. Neither has been able to forget the other. What happens when more secrets are revealed? Can they make it work forever this time? Loved it!!

Enticed by Romance
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Who doesn’t love a second chance romance? I always love reading this genre as allows for the most growth in characters and the tension that usually follows the characters is often of the scale and Stripped Love from Chelsea McDonald has it all!!

Tension, chemistry and a secret or two fills this book to the brim and it definitely seems 6 years apart didn’t quench the fire that our main characters had for each other.

Melody was a hard worker, who’s passion for working touched a soft spot in my heart
Jade
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Second chance romances is one of my favourite genres!

I loved the beginning where by the author captured my attention immediately with Callum and Melody’s emotional break up over secrets held back.

The story follows Callum finding his way back to the place where his relationship with Melody - the girl he loved, ended 6 years ago! There he finds Melody with the attraction and chemistry he walked out on all those years ago- it’s undeniable but can the two manage to work through the changes in life
Eve Jones
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of this book for an honest review.
I absolutely loved this booked, I was hooked as soon as I started reading it I found myself glued to my chair unable to move because this book is so engrossing you just won't want to put it down.
Chelsea Mcdonald is such a great author, I love the way she writes the characters that you get invested in them and how they feel.
With this book Melody and Callum have a history and hot 🔥 chemistry, but should they be together? Has too much time p
Keira Garner
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Chelsea does it again and again to me she makes me fall in love with another one of her books.
I was so exited about this book as I had a lil sneaky preview but she made it so awsome another 5* from me girl. Cant wait for the next book to come from you xx
Felicia
Sep 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Stripped Love by Chelsea McDonald is a stand-alone second chance romance.

This is the third book of Chelsea’s that I have read and it definitely won’t be my last. I was hooked from the very beginning and read it in one sitting. I really enjoyed the relationship between Callum and Melody.

I would recommend this book if you like second chance romances.
Joy Whiteside
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing read that once you start you cant put it down. It will drag you in and keep you reading until you reach the very last page. It moves along at a really nice pace for reading, has amazing characters that you will want to know more about and fall in love with and a story that will not disappoint you. This book needs to be read, no doubt about it.
Debbie Last
Jan 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021-books
I really enjoyed this book
Michele Del Rey
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is really a good book. My emotions were all over the place. Both of these characters had my heart from the beginning. This was a great second chance story that blew me away.
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Melody O'Connor was the woman he let slip away because of his foolish pride, and it has been six long years of misery without her, and he kicks himself everyday for his mistake. So many times he has wondered where she is and what she is doing with her life. If she is still single, or if she would give him a second chance? Maybe now that he is single he should just show up on her doorstep and see what happens... but first he has to work-up the nerve!

Stripped Love is a steamy little page-turner th
book.addict.nb
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Melody and Callum had a dramatic end when he found out what she did for a living. Fast forward a few years Melody is doing good at least she thinks she is until she thinks she spot Callum for the first time in years.

I accidentally knocked into someone, apologized, and burst through the entrance out onto the street. I huffed as I stopped to scan the sidewalk. It was pretty sparse out on the street, but a lone figure crossing the road caught my eye. The familiarity of the man’s
Laura Holland
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Chelsea delivers yet another astounding read and completely sucks you in from the get go! Melody and Callum are just meant to be together from the beginning.
Awww it makes my heart all mushy but it isn't all smooth sailing for these two. Secrets are revealed, emotions run high, but fate has bigger plans for these two.

I love me a second chance romance, it always makes me feel all warm inside but not only is it a second chance love but it also has a sprinkle of other tropes intertwined with the s
Britney Chavez
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a first read by this author for me and I am happy I found her.

This was such an interesting story and I was intrigued by it that I needed to read it! Boy was I glad that I did. I loved the storyline, it was so different than anything I have read in awhile.
I mean you have Melody that is a stripper by choice and she is proud of it, and why shouldn’t she be. She loved dancing and always wanted to be a dance. But after a bad accident she knew she never wanted to give it up. Never thinking th
Laura Jackson
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“ I felt a familiar all consuming power taking hold of my body, I’d felt this before- the last time. It was the feeling of not being in total control, mixed with this insane curiousness. It was him.”-Melody

Melody lied herself in a corner. I get being in love and not wanting that person to see the parts of you that are unsavory. I feel like maybe Melody needed to grow up a little and this was her second chance..
Callum, he’s everything that you want in a guy.. he’s big on honesty and is about
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
Stripped Love is another amazing read from Chelsea McDonald. I loved Callum and Melody right from the start.

Melody has a job that people look down upon. While she isn't ashamed of what she does she also doesn't go around telling the world either. However, one of those people is Callum, and when he finds out he doesn't take it well. So while they're off being not together fate has decided the bond they share is too strong to lose.

This second chance romance had me turning page after page. Strippe
Shae
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love second chance romances!

Rating: 4.5 stars

Stripped Love is a second chance romance between Melody and Callum. Six years ago these two had an awesome new relationship. Melody, however, omitted to say one small but important piece of information to Callum. They split up never to see each other again.

Six years later, they meet up and the chemistry between them is still strong and they have an amazing connection. Will this couple be able to communicate this time around? Will they let go of the
Samantha
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
man! This story had me hooked from page one 😍watch Melody and Callum get their second chance at love in this steamy story of love, secrets, and ultimately forgiveness. This story is soo good you guys. And I cannot wait for everyone to meet these two. Whilst their are moments when I wanted to hate some of the choices they made I can ultimately see where they were coming from. If you like your second chance romances on the steamy side then you should definitely give this one ago. Melody and Callum ...more
Mandy Williams
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Melody's and Callum's story. Living in different worlds, Callum is an athlete and Melody is an exotic dancer, there is no denying the chemistry between Melody and Callum. Their passion is intense, sometimes almost too much (that's a lie - it's never too much). The story starts with a breakup, which was not what I expected. Fast forward five years, this second chance romance has some twists that will blow your mind. I love Melody. She followed her passion and makes the best of everythin ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Melody works in a stripper club and when Callum discovers her secret his ego comes out to play and he walks away. When the connect a few years later they have a chance to talk which they did not do at the time, and their connection is palpable. This is a well written story which is a beautiful 2nd chance love story, and is filled with angst, drama, secrets, surprises, and love, and with relatable characters. The moral of the story is that we all make mistakes, but it is the way in which we deal ...more
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
3.5 Stars

I really enjoyed this second chance romance from Chelsea McDonald. It was quite a short read but pretty steamy and I found the characters easy to relate to.

Callum and Melody were together years ago but when Callum discovered Mel was a stripper he walked away. Now six years later and all those old feelings are starting to resurface causing Callum to seek Mel out, but how will he react when he discovers just how much Mels life has changed whilst they were apart.

Overall an enjoyable story
Mandy Barnes
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
To say I was enthralled would be an understatement. Stripped Love will suck you in, while having you rooting for cupid's arrow to strike once more

Callum and Melody’s story is more than love and loss, it's about finding out who you are and what you truly want out of life even if things don't always go as planned.

But for Callum and Melody it’s so much more. Fiery Love, lots of Heat, heartache as well as finding your North Star home.

Chelsea Mcdonald has knocked this story out of the park, a home ru
Savannah Brown
Sep 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Melody and Callum met years ago and fell in love. When he finds out that Melody kept something from him he leaves her. Fast forward 6 years and he finds her again. They are like moths to a flame. They can't stay away from each other. She loves him but she's hiding something because she's afraid of him leaving again. It takes a while to build up to it but what happens when she reveals what she's hiding? Will he leave again or will he stay this time? My only complaint is that I wish we could have ...more

• Inked (The Driven World)
  • Defy You  (Rebel Ink #3)
  • Bait (B.A.D. Inc., #3)
  • Trick You (Rebel Ink, #2)
  • Hunter (Rosewood High, #5)
  • Play You (Rebel Ink Book 4)
  • Angel Unseen (Unseen MC #1)
  • Breathe You (Breathe Duet #2)
  • Ride (B.A.D. Inc., #2)
  • Chasing the Moon
  • Ravage (Untamed Sons MC, #1)
  • The Initiation (The 4 Horsemen, #1)
  • Fierce (Rosewood High, #4)
  • Tortured (Cherry Grove #4)
  • Once Upon a Wish-mas
  • Black Hearts Still Beat (Eva and Rafe’s Trilogy)
  • Broken Kingdom (Royal Hearts Academy, #4)
  • The Stand-In Boyfriend (Greyford High, #5)
Chelsea McDonald was born and raised in Australia. Having travelled all over the world, she currently resides in England with her partner, two step-children and grandchild.

She enjoys writing, reading, travelling, music and spending time with her loved ones. Chelsea works part-time as a receptionist, part-time as a romance author and in-between she can be found working out at the local gym.

Having