Start by marking “Covet (Crave, #3)” as Want to Read:
Covet (Crave, #3)

Covet

(Crave #3)

I may have reached my breaking point. As if trying to graduate from a school for supernaturals isn’t stressful enough, my relationship status has gone from complicated to a straight-up dumpster fire. Oh, and the Bloodletter has decided to drop a bomb of epic proportions on us all... Then again, when has anything at Katmere Academy not been intense?<?i>

And the hits just kee
Published March 2nd 2021 by Entangled: Teen

To ask other readers questions about Covet, please sign up.
Carmilla Callidora I think book 4/COURT will be where Jaxon is happy again. I personally read a little bit of intimacy (?) with him and Flint at the end of the book, and…moreI think book 4/COURT will be where Jaxon is happy again. I personally read a little bit of intimacy (?) with him and Flint at the end of the book, and -as the previous two books have played up to this with such detail into their friendship and Flint's crush- I feel like there could be a Jlint/Flaxon relationship in COURT. (less)

Start your review of Covet (Crave, #3)
Tatiana
Mar 02, 2021 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
"Crave" is a standalone. For me.

Rushed, forced, annoying and useless.

I just have no words to fully describe how disappointed with this series I am. Even disgusted because love triangle between brothers... Just...Whyyyy? I was reading the book and couldn't believe my eyes.

The whole idea from the beginning of the 2nd book is a one big awful writing. It really looks like "Crave" exists in some parallel universe and has nothing to do with sequels. Because you can't build a perfect relationship a
Anjali
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
last line: "Jason, if you wouldn't mind, take your fucking hands off my mate."
OMG.. i mean i felt that there was something b/w Grace and Hudson but i wasn't fully prepared neither for this new mating bond nor for the end of book 2....m gonna die in suspense of what'll happen but march 2021 is around the corner. I have read both books twice now and can't believe i still get those butterfly things. I m literally in love with Hudson{devil who wears Gucci..opps..Versace}.I want someone inside my hea
Chandrika Dey
I haven't read this book but how crush ended!!! Want author to release this book now ... I m eagerly waiting for the third book ...more
Cait (Caitsbooks)
Thank you so much to Entangled Teen for sending me a copy of this book!

I'm totally not still crying over the fact that my blurb is on the first page.

Rating: 4.5/5 stars

Covet is a fun and addictive read, with a plot that will keep you hooked and great characters to root for. There's drama, there's romance, there's action, and there's heartbreak. I love the direction this series is going in and I can't wait to see what happens next!

While it doesn't quite compete with Crush (because nothing can), I
Colby Bettley
Mar 04, 2021 rated it it was ok
Kelly Cook
Mar 03, 2021 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2021-books
I absolutely loved the first book in this series. Hated the 2nd when the love triangle came into play. Had such high hopes for the third but no such luck. Grace is such an unlikeable character who flip flops between her feelings so frequently and has zero self awareness of her behavior and actions. It makes it hard to buy into the series, and leaves me with zero desire to read the 4th installment. I could barely get through the 3rd.
Vanessa Nguyen
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was ok
Obviously I have not read it but I wish she could release all the books now. I’m just too excited to wait. Releasing on March 2,2021😁
phoenix salvatore
HOLY CRAP BALL.
To even THINK that I got enough of Hudson in crush...
* THIS REVIEW WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS * (only read beginning for short summary)
WOW.
Tracy, girl... you do not disappoint.

This book is the very thing I was created for.
My ENTIRE BEING belongs to this book, and my very British, very hot, Husband Hudson Vega.

shout out to @IssyGreenwood for loving Hudson just as much as I do.
The plot was amazing, the characters were captivating, and the entire book was nothing short of
supercalifragicl
☆ Anneli ☆
Mar 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Covet
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

What a masterpiece. But literally, I can’t even explain how much I loved this book! It definitely exceeded my expectations.
Haley
Nov 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Turns out they did a lot more than kissing 🤨

Thoughts:

• Crush was better; this one was a little rushed.
• Why in the world did we skip everyone adapting to Hudson and what happened after Grace got out of the coffin? It put a damper on the book for me.
• Hudson and Grace, a pair I was dying to get in Covet, felt...strange? I still love them but I felt like their relationship was rushed, which maybe we wouldn’t have dealt with if WE GOT THE EVENTS AFTER THE SECOND BOOK INSTEAD OF PARAPHRASE.
• Also,
maurine
Mar 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
*ahem*

grace is a complete idiot this entire book

Melissa Dickson
⭐️⭐️ (1.5 stars/5.. rounded up)

Dear. God.

WHAT HAPPENED.

I mean. No. Seriously.What the fuck just happened???

So.. heres the deal. I was super super super looking forward to this book series to come out last year. So much so that I preordered it, and then when it didnt get to my house on release day, my husband did an in store pick up at Barnes and Noble for me so that I could read it that day, so I actually now own 2 copies.

I was... incredibly disappointed by the first book. It was like a 3.5 fo
Charlotte alice Housden
OMG just finished reading the 2nd book!!! How it ended has got me on the edge of my seat! I cannot wait for this to be released!
Jenna
Mar 02, 2021 rated it did not like it
This is ridiculous, I’m just pissed and can’t believe I wasted precious hours of my day on this series. Also the people rating this with anything more that 1 star are delusional.
Megan (BookWifeReviews)
Mar 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I am almost speechless. I literally just finished the audiobook and I have so many emotions. This book was heartbreakingly beautiful, especially for a YA fantasy book. I won't give spoilers but I think Grace is with the man that is best suited for her.

This book answers a lot of questions and I think we get a much closer look into the characters. A lot of this book was spent focused outside of the academy, which I think is a good thing. There wasn't a lot of school drama. It was all about defeat
Deylin Vilchiz
Dec 14, 2020 marked it as to-read
oh my god the ending of crush got me shooketh!!! I kinda saw Grace and Hudson happening but not like this. I honestly feel bad for Jackson. Is it just me that REALLY wants Hudson and Grace together and Jackson and Flint together? no? just me? oh well.
Holly McCall
Nov 05, 2020 marked it as to-read
Obviously I haven't read the book yet, but let me just say the ending of the book " Crush" had me pretty much cheering in my car. I am rooting for Grace and Hudson to be together. Sorry Jaxon. Between reading the first book "crave "and the second book "crush", I am finding that this is a series that is reminiscent of both "Twilight" and the "Vampire diaries". So I am really excited to read "Covet"! So if you are a fan of either or both twilight and vampire diaries, then this is a series that is ...more
fruit
Mar 05, 2021 rated it liked it
Q
Nov 04, 2020 added it
I know it hasn’t come out yet, but I feel like complaining so here it goes. ITS TAKING TO LONG TO COME OUT. I like the crave series in the way I like my dads jokes...I like them, but it’s sort of a love hate thing...oh well, it’s got me hooked. I want Grace and Jaxon to stay together so bad.
Blake
Jun 11, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Why? THREE BOOKS? THREE (assumingly) CRAPY BOOKS? WHY?....

I’ve just got say for all you in the comments I didn’t know so many people liked this book so I’m sorry, but for those of you that feel the same way I do this comment is for you. If you don’t... well just f*ck off.
micolreads
Mar 07, 2021 rated it liked it
Am I the only one who preferred Hudson in Crush?
In this book I was really unsure about all the jaxon/hudson/grace...
But overall I liked this book, I'm always happy and sad at the same time when I finish the books of this series!
Eleanor Mordue
Feb 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
Amber
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I cant wait just pick up book one and 2 on October,1 2020 n wow and i love them so much, these are also my first books from Tracy Wolf and let me just said they wont be the last cant wait.
Stephanie
Nov 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I haven't been able to think of anything except crush! The end was... Damn!
I can't wait to read covet.
Prerana
May 19, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, ya, paranormal
Okay, okay, let's get into it.

First things first: Stop. Making. Books. So. Unnecessarily. Long. When. They. Don't. Have. To. Be.

(I'm looking at you, SJM.)

This book was 600 pages. And for what reason? But worse than that. Even worse. So much fucking worse.

161 chapters. This. This. Oh my fucking god. Every time a conversation started, I was so excited. I was like, yay, I'm about to get into this. And then every fucking time the conversation was halted in the middle just so we could have a fucking
Lauren
Mar 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I had to sit back and process this book then plan on reading it again next month because... wow! So much happens in this book. I have no idea what to write without spoilers! Seriously!?! I was grinning and on the very edge of my seat for most of this book. I took my time reading it so that I could absorb it and probably still missed a lot. War, a magical prison, graduation and the ending. THE ENDING!! This is why I don't like to read unfinished series! Cries. I need more... now... ...more
BADASS GRACE
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
last line of crush : "Jaxon, if you wouldn't mind, take your fucking hands off my mate."
i dont know if i should love the last line . because i adore hudson and grace. or if i should hate it cuz i lost my sleeeeeep. and most probably got aquainted with insomnia. gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
crush is undoubtedly my fav book. it had sooooo much goin in there . i was on the edge of my seat. the . entire. time. and the way tracy wolff dropped the bomb and ended the book. its not fair........

ok apart from my w
Angela Staudt
Mar 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Covet was everything I wanted. It was by far my favorite of the three, and it makes me so excited for what is going to happen in the fourth book. Grace and Hudson are everything and I take back my hate I had for Hudson in Crush. I loved the plotline of this story and all of the amazing new characters that we meet. The twists had me real shocked towards the end and yes, I did shed quite a few tears.

Hudson is so dreamy, even though that sounds so cheesy. He doesn’t smother Grace, and he knows she
Sam
Andrea vasquez
Shelves: need-to-read
If you liked this book and are team Hudson, then you’re totally Team Damon from the vampire diaries! I personally hated the book, but that’s just my opinion. They did Jaxon so dirty, in fact grace never loved Jaxon it was just the mating bond because she was so quick to drop him for his own brother. I like to think the story ended with crave because crush was awful and so was this book. reading it make me realize grace may not even love Hudson, it could only be the mating bond again. such a good ...more
Preorder Campaigns: Covet before 3/1/21 2 43 Feb 04, 2021 12:57PM
Goodreads Librari...: Adding book to a series 3 29 Oct 01, 2020 09:01AM

• Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, #3)
  • Home Before Dark
  • Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl, #1)
  • Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, #4)
  • New Moon (Twilight, #2)
  • Tollak til Ingeborg
  • Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #2)
  • A Map of Days (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #4)
  • Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #3)
  • The Girl in Cabin 13 (Emma Griffin FBI Mystery, #1)
  • Teen Killers Club
  • The Awakening (The Dragon Heart Legacy, #1)
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
  • A ​Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #4)
  • My Hero Academia, Vol. 1 (My Hero Academia, #1)
  • The Burning Bridge (Ranger's Apprentice, #2)
  • Nightworld Academy: Term One (Nightworld Academy #1)
  • City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
See top shelves…
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Tracy Wolff is a lover of vampires, dragons, and all things that go bump in the night. A onetime English professor, she now devotes all her time to writing dark and romantic stories with tortured heroes and kick-butt heroines. She has written all her sixty-plus novels from her home in Austin, Texas, which she shares with her family. tracywolffbooks.c ...more

Crave (5 books)