Start by marking “Kiss To Belong (Blairwood University, #5)” as Want to Read:
Kiss To Belong (Blairwood University, #5)

Kiss To Belong

(Blairwood University #5)

New Year has kicked off on a rough start for Alyssa Martinez. Pregnant, homeless, and alone, she has to figure out how to start over before her baby arrives.

Maddox Anderson has always been a brainiac. If only confessing to his best friend he has been in love with her his whole life would be as easy as coding.

When Maddox finds out what’s going on with Alyssa, he demands tha
Published March 18th 2022 by Amazon Digital Services

Start your review of Kiss To Belong (Blairwood University, #5)
Ari
Mar 01, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-love, arc
4.5/5

If I was already in love with Maddox before his book, what I feel now for this man is something out of this world.

It’s not a secret that I am a big fan of good, sunshine and shy guys, and Maddox is everything and more. I was a little scared cause I don’t usually like characters that are perfect all the time, I need them to be human, to have some flaw, to make me connect with them. And Anna gets this with her characters. She did it with Max (go to read Greyford wolves) and now she did it wit
Mia
Mar 19, 2022 rated it liked it
Maddox and Alyssa story is one I've been looking forward to read. Sure it was cute and had some interesting moments, but miscommunication dimmed my entertainment. ...more
Fiction Vixen
Rating: 5 freaking stars.

This book sucked me in from prologue and had me hooked till the bonus epilogue!!

Tropes:
-Best friends to lovers college romance
-Surprise Pregnancy
-Virgin/Nerdy hero
-Party girl heroin
-Roommates to lovers
-Ansty af!

As always Anna's writing just holds you and pulls you in like a magnet, never letting you go unless you have to force yourself to stop reading. I swear you would feel the book is long but when you are done reading it you will crave for more. And you would want t
Anna Doe
Jan 24, 2022 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
💙 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 + 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 💙
Kiss To Belong, a childhood best friends to lovers college romance by Anna B. Doe is now live and FREE with Kindle Unlimited! ➜ https://books2read.com/blairwood-KTB

★★★★★ "This friends to lovers was pure perfection. Five star must read." -Tilya, Tilyagotbooks

★★★★★ "This book achieved to steal my heart and play with my feelings in the best way possible!" - clary_landrose

★★★★★ "Loved every second of this book." - Fridas_library

About Kiss To Belong:
💙 best friends to lov
Book_Echo

Ahh this book, I loved it so much! Maddox and Alyssa are so freaking sweet seriously. I adored their friends to lovers journey with the accidental pregnancy twist and all the feels!!

Review coming soon...
Thuy Taylor
Mar 17, 2022 rated it really liked it
Maddox Anderson!!! Get ready to fall in love with charming, caring, sweetest guy. Best friends to lovers story. Maddox and Alyssa have been friends forever, and throughout all that time, Maddox developed deep feelings for his best friend. But, Alyssa has no clue. She is living her college life, boyfriend, friends, but unexpectedly pregnant. Thats brings everything into a wild tailspin with her parents, her friends and boyfriend. Maddox is here to save his best friend when she needs someone the m ...more
Romance Bound
Mar 18, 2022 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. My heart ached for Aly, the problems she went through but good thing Maddox and their friends were always there for her even when her parents left her to fend for herself(i fucking hate them).

Maddox, dude everybody needs a best friend and partner like him. He was in love with her since they were kids but she never noticed him until now. She had no idea when his geeky, cute best friend turned into this hot guy she can't seem to take her eyes off.

Not only that their foundation w
Books I Flove
Mar 12, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This is the sweetest, swooniest best-friends-to-lovers story I’ve read. Omg how I wish for a Maddox in my daughters life 💕

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕’𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅.

Maddox and Aly have known each since they were little kids. Have been best friends ever since. One day in their teenage time he realizes he’s in love with her. But Aly had completely friend zoned him.

Until she moved in with him, when she ends up pregnant, financially cut off by her parents, and with no home. Sharing a
jordane
“It's like he's made for me—our bodies, our minds, our souls. They all fit so perfectly together. We fit perfectly together, and I'll never get enough of it.”

Kiss To Belong is the fifth installment of the Blairwood University series and follows childhood best friends Alyssa and Maddox.

Maddox has been in love with Alyssa for as long as he can remember, while she has no clue about it. He doesn't know how to confess his feelings to her, and he's afraid of losing their friendship. But when Alys
~ Deborah
Mar 15, 2022 rated it really liked it
4.5/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫

Kiss To Belong is a slowburn, friends to lovers story that captured my attention. Maddox has been in love with his best friend Aly since they were kids. For Aly, Maddox is her best friend, the person she never wants to let down. Finding herself pregnant and alone, Maddox and their co-group of friends are there for her. Aly moves in with Maddox and his roommates.

As someone who quickly loses interest while reading slowburn stories, this one kept.my attention. I did not want to put t
leah
Mar 12, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
My heart is bursting at the seams🥺🥺 This book was amazing and its characters have created a space in my heart forever 🤍

Tropes : bestfriends-to-lovers, unrequited love, surprise pregnancy, shy guy x outgoing girl

Maddox Anderson, my goodness I don't even know how to put this man into words. Now I'm not usually a fan of the whole friends-to-lovers, but this couple made it too easy to love them. Maddox had been inlove with his bestfriend, Alyssa all his life. Although he loves her from afar. Alyss
Lager Lefse Book Blog
Best friends are people that you tell secrets to have each other’s back, and they are your ride-or-die person. But are best friends supposed to fall in love? Anna Doe will take you on a journey that encompasses this concept. Through Maddox and Alyssa, you will be a part of this wild ride from best friends to lovers with a baby on the way.
One trope that I secretly indulge in is pregnancy tropes, whether known or hidden. I believe you would be hard-pressed to find a couple better for this situatio
Made Me Blush Books
Mar 18, 2022 rated it it was amazing
The Shy Genius Boy Finally Gets His Girl!!

Maddox has been in love with his best friend Alyssa practically his entire life and everyone knew it except her. He’s the reclusive genius boy/video game developer/landlord this entire series and everytime he showed up in a story, it was usually because Alyssa had dragged him out.

Alyssa was known as the party girl but for the last year, she’s settled down with an emphasis on “settled”. Her boyfriend wasn’t her usual type and things weren’t awful but not
Anna Reads Here
Mar 11, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Release Date: March 18th, 2022

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Steam: 🔥🔥🔥

Tropes: accidental pregnancy, best friends to lovers, only one bed, forced proximity, slow burn, college

CW/TW: toxic families, character suffering from eclampsia

Review: Maddox and Alyssa’s story might just be my favourite of the Blairwood University series. While I haven’t read the first two yet (it’s on my list), I have loved all of these characters through the other stories. But this book ticked all my boxes and I loved everything about this
Hopelessly Addicted To Books
Oh Anna what a sweet romance you have written. I really enjoyed getting to know Maddox and Aly.

This is a story that I was swept away in the storyline is engaging and the characters are one's I easily fell in love with. Maddox and Aly are best friends their friendship was cute I loved their history the way they knew each other so well. When Aly is in trouble Maddox really does come riding to her rescue. Although he has been in love with her for years he never made a move but moving in together sh
carla k
Mar 07, 2022 rated it really liked it
i’d like to thank anna and her crew for reaching out and providing me with this arc!

the pregnancy trope is one of my least favourites but this book had me smiling and almost in tears. i enjoyed reading about aly and maddox and their group of friends who are really just a family :)

friends to lovers, pregnancy, virgin hero, roommates, forced proximity - so many tropes wrapped in one! there was a nice mix of fluff, angst and spice and a really well written plot.

family doesn’t always mean blood, i
Clary
Mar 09, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I am at a loss of words. This release was one of my most anticipated and it did not disappoint. Sweet and good boy. Rebel and clueless girl. Roommates. Pregency. It has so many ingredients for a wonderful story that I will keep in my heart forever.

Maddox is officially one of my favorite heroes. He is such a beautiful soul and the way he treats Alyssa is pure perfection. He is exactly the man that she needed so she could finally feel safe and taken care of because she deserved that type of man,
Dali
Mar 18, 2022 rated it really liked it
Anna’s book left me smiling and searching for the other books in the series. KISS TO BELONG is a lovely friends to lovers story which follows Maddox and Alyssa who finds herself pregnant and alone. But Max, her friend and admirer is there to save the day. The “sexy nerd” is sweet and reliable. The bond between Maddox and Aly is delightfully adorable.

KISS TO BELONG is book 6 of the Blairwood University series by Anna B. Doe. It is a standalone New Adult romance, told from both points of view, wi
bookspaced
Kiss To Belong is the fifth book in Anna B. Doe‘s Blairwood University series! And finally she has embraced one if my favorite tropes - surprise pregnancy! Coupled with friends to lovers and unrequited love this book makes for an amazing reading experience that will leave you wanting for more of Maddox and Alyssa!

Both characters come from very elite familys and know any type of situation could cause alot of trouble mainly for them with their familys. So when Alyssa finds herself pregnant her who
Katsbookshelf
Kiss to Belong by Anna B. Doe is the fifth book in the Blairwood University Series and this is Alyssa and Maddox‘s story.

Both characters come from elitist families who are friends and they grew up together as best friends and I loved to see their strong base. Alyssa is in her last year of college and she enjoys her time there and loves to go out. She also has a boyfriend and everything seems perfect until she finds out that she is pregnant and she has to figure things out on her own. Alyssa is s
Alison J
Jul 31, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Thank you Facebook for targeting me with an add for this book because I couldn’t put it down. Such a beautiful love story! I loved the author’s writing style and I might have to read more of her books. Only complaint is it’s a slow burn, I just wish we could’ve gotten them together sooner!
Andrea Fleury
Jun 08, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Maddox and aly

Maddox and Alt have been friends since childhood. Maddox has loved Amy for forever. Except she doesn't know. Amy is dating someone else. A guy Chad that Maddox does not like. A situation arises and now Maddox has a good reason to dislike chad. Maddox steps in to help aly. Now if only he had the guts to tell her how he feels
Liz (LoverOfBooks80)
Mar 09, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Hooked! Such a beautiful read, that couldn’t put down.
So many amazing troupes and so well written.

Adored the best friend relationship Alyssa and Maddock have. The devotion to each other was everything 🖤 When everything falls apart for Alyssa, Maddock is there being her rock! And when she finds out how he’s always felt - fireworks!

Loved the drama, the angst, the steam, just everything - amazing read
Kaitlin Miguel
Mar 15, 2022 rated it really liked it
4.5⭐️

surprise pregnancy
childhood best friends to lovers
forced proximity
virgin nerdy hero + popular party girl heroine

this book was so freaking cute, it tugged at my heartstrings! it was honestly kind of an emotional roller coaster! i don’t know if it’s just because i cry easily or because it was actually meant to be a tear jerker but it sure did make me cry! everything was just so sweet and so perfect, it made me emotional.

loved these main characters! childhood best friends to lovers is one o
Momandbooks
Mar 06, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Kiss to Belong is a friends to lovers, slow burn with a touch of angst. Maddox and Aly is the cutest couple, there friendships and connection is adorable. The way Maddox cares for Aly though out this book and her pregnancy just melted my heart.

This book like so many of Anna’s books tore at my heart strings as I fall in love with the characters. This book drew me in and captivated my attention from the start. Maddox and Aly definitely will be a couple you will remember.
Laura Fabian
ARC kindly provided for the author in exchange for an honest review

I was VERY excited to read Maddox & Alyssa since I found out about this series, with Kiss To Defy, for that reason, and because of the tropes in their story, my expectations were HUGE, and luckily I can say that Anna B. Doe surpassed them in a spectacular way with this book, that has already become my favorite of those I have read in the Blairwood University Series.

Alyssa was a very interesting character, she stole my heart from
Rachel Dunk
Mar 18, 2022 rated it it was amazing
"My friends have told me about their earth-shattering kisses, but I’ve never believed them until now. Until Maddox. Because kissing Maddox makes the world stop. It’s like I’m flying and being pulled down by gravity all at once."

Okay, to start off I just have to say this: I loved this book. Absolutely loved every single thing about it. Maddox is the ultimate book boyfriend. He had absolutely zero faults except for the fact that he loved Alyssa so blindly, he forgot to hold her accountable for hur
Rina | booksofthemuggleborn
My Rating: 4.5 stars!

**ARC was generously provided in exchange for my honest review.**

1. Don’t judge a book by its cover!
2. Who says nerds can’t be hot!?
3. Find and and secure oneself a Maddox Anderson!

Doe has done it again with Kiss To Belong! The consistent perfection of books in the Blairwood University series is driving me nuts! This was amazing, in-depth storytelling with genuine characters and broaches on relatable real-life issues.

Like all the pairings who’ve come before them, Maddox and
Maddie (Bookaholic_Dreamer)
Kiss to Belong was truly an emotionally charged, sweet and heartfelt Best Friends to Lovers story.
With all the emotions and feelings Anna B. Doe unleashed within Alyssa ‘Aly’ Martinez and Maddox Anderson’s story, it was like she broke a dam with all the feels that came gushing out from the get go. Constantly pouring out and off of every single page. Leading to your heartstrings being constantly yanked at every so often.

The Slow Burn made for a deeply intense and difficult journey that Aly an
Caitlin (The Love Librarian)
Mar 22, 2022 rated it really liked it
This was such a cute read! Kiss to Belong is a best friends to lovers story between childhood besties Maddox and Alyssa. Maddox has been in love with Alyssa since they were kids and even chose to attend the same college as her to stay by her side. Alyssa is in her senior year and Maddox is a genius working on his master's (he's younger than Alyssa but skipped a few grades when he was younger).

Alyssa starts the book with a douchebag boyfriend who abandons her when she gets pregnant. On top of th
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Best Friends Don't Kiss
  • Jayson (Fallen Brook High School YA Romance Series #1)
  • Ryder (Fallen Brook High School YA Romance Series #2)
  • Single Dad Seeks Juliet (Single Dad Collection, #1)
  • Oaths and Omissions (Monsters & Muses, #3)
  • Fallon (Fallen Brook High School YA Romance Series #3)
  • All My Love (Fated Loves, #4)
  • The Professor and His Obsession
  • Broken Beauty
  • Stone Heart (Dark Olympus #0.5)
  • Peach Blossom Spring
  • Dark Origins
  • Dark Knight (Knight's Ridge Empire, #10)
  • Wilder Play
  • The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Devil, #2)
  • We're Made of Moments
  • Make Me Hate You
  • King Tomb (Forever Evermore, #3)
Anna B. Doe is a young adult and new adult contemporary romance author. She writes real-life romance that is equal parts sweet and sexy. She’s a coffee and chocolate addict. Like her characters, she loves those two things dark, sweet and with little extra spice.
When she’s not working for a living or writing her newest book you can find her reading books or binge-watching TV shows. Originally from

Blairwood University (7 books)
  • Kiss To Conquer (Blairwood University #1)
  • Kiss To Forget (Blairwood University, #2)
  • Kiss To Defy (Blairwood University, #3)
  • Kiss To Remember (Blairwood University, #4)
  • Kiss To Salvage (Blairwood University, #6)
  • TBA (Blairwood University #7)

News & Interviews

Ali Hazelwood’s debut novel, The Love Hypothesis, was a quick hit, debuting on The New York Times bestseller lists, placing second in the...