Start by marking “Kiss To Forget (Blairwood University, #2)” as Want to Read:
Kiss To Forget (Blairwood University, #2)

Kiss To Forget

(Blairwood University #2)

Something about her drew him in from the start.

Yasmin Hernandez—4.0 student, hard worker, volunteer. Starting Blairwood University is her chance at a new beginning. It doesn’t matter that it’s all a lie, does it?

Nixon Cole has it all—money, good looks, charm and a national championship win to wrap it all up. But there is more hiding behind his charming smile than he lets
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: December 11th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Kiss To Forget, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss To Forget

Start your review of Kiss To Forget (Blairwood University, #2)
Anna Doe
Sep 28, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
🖤🏈 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 🏈🖤
Kiss To Forget, a highly anticipated angsty and emotional NA sports romance by Anna B. Doe is coming on December 11th!

Pre-order your copy now! ➜ https://books2read.com/u/3Lgzk1
US: https://amzn.to/3j6RUmG
UK: https://amzn.to/3i31hCj
CA: https://amzn.to/2FSW3fH
AU: https://amzn.to/30bCVAn

Kiss To Forget is Nixon and Yasmin's story. It's a complete standalone in the Blairwood University series.

About Kiss To Forget:
Shelves: alfa
Very emotional read! Anna did it again :D
SCBookAddict
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story! I was not prepared for the onslaught of emotions this story caused!

Nixon and Yasmin's story was everything I needed it to be and so much more!

Nixon is the epitome of everything Yasmin hates in life and yet Nixon is strongly attracted to Yasmin.

Because of their friends (some who like to meddle) they are constantly crossing paths.

Both are keeping secrets from everyone else. When they learn each other's secret, it changes everything between them.

This story is bea
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
This college sports romance was everything that I hoped it would be and so much more! The author’s brilliant writing never fails to have me fully immersed in the story and invested in the characters. Kiss To Forget is an emotional, entertaining read that is sure to put you through a rollercoaster of emotions. At times, I was a blubbering mess, but there were also moments of levity. Then there were several scenes where I was swooning and fanning myself.

I couldn’t help but love Nixon and Yasmin -
Summer Ford
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yikes, have your tissues ready and be prepared to completely lose yourself in this story! I literally had to put this book in time out several times to get my feelings in check! Definitely reminded me of a Colleen Hoover book with the angst and all the emotions.
There were several times while reading Kiss to Conquer I had questioned Nixon and Yasmin, I wanted to understand why there was so much hostility between them. So I was very anxious to jump into their story and enjoy their witty (hostile)
Amanda Davanzati
Nov 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book will gut you in all the best ways! I haven’t been able to feel as much emotions in a book lately as I have with this one! This book was FANTASTIC! Hands down a 2020 MUST READ, TOP READ!!

I absolutely love these two characters! They were such strong characters with so much story to tell! Both Yasmin and Nixon as individuals are so impactful. Together they are the perfect pieces to a puzzle.

Hands down I love this story and I love this series, I can’t wait for more! I definitely think yo
Maddie (Bookaholic_Dreamer)
Nov 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
A beautiful story of two broken lost souls discovering a connection within each other, that they didn’t know they wanted or needed.

Yasmin Hernandez on the outside is a strong, independent, sassy and fierce woman. However, on the inside there is more to her than meets the eye. The side that she doesn’t let anyone know or see.
Nixon Cole a strong, confident, independent guy on the outside, but also hiding apart of himself on the inside. Not letting others see or know there’s more to him than
Gemma Crouch
Nov 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!... This pulled at the heartstrings and had me ugly crying at the emotional scenes. I am no writer so I cannot even begin to try and describe exactly how great this book is, all I can say is this is definitely a 5star book and would recommend to anyone who loves college romances with depth.
Lizmar73yahoo.Com.Mx
Nina Hilden
Blair Bolopue
Wendy Livingstone
May 27, 2020

• Saint (Angelview Academy, #1)
  • Malice
  • The Contract (The Contract, #1)
  • Ruthless Bishop (Sinners and Saints, #3)
  • The Amendment (The Contract, #2)
  • Very Wicked Things (Briarwood Academy, #2)
  • Very Bad Things (Briarwood Academy, #1)
  • Very Wicked Beginnings (Briarwood Academy, #1.5)
  • Very Twisted Things (Briarwood Academy, #3)
  • Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
  • A Touch of Darkness (Hades & Persephone, #1)
  • Rich Prick
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)
  • Autumn in London (The Empire State Trilogy, #2)
  • A Week in New York (The Empire State Trilogy, #1)
  • Broken Princess (Ruthless Rulers #3)
  • Ruthless Prince (Ruthless Rulers #1)
Anna B. Doe is a young adult and new adult contemporary romance author. She writes real-life romance that is equal parts sweet and sexy. She’s a coffee and chocolate addict. Like her characters, she loves those two things dark, sweet and with little extra spice.
When she’s not working for a living or writing her newest book you can find her reading books or binge-watching TV shows. Originally from

Blairwood University (7 books)
  • Kiss To Conquer (Blairwood University #1)
  • TBA (Blairwood University, #3)
  • Kiss Before Midnight (Blairwood University #3.5; New York Knights #3.5)
  • TBA (Blairwood University, #4)
  • TBA (Blairwood University, #5)
  • TBA (Blairwood University, #6)

News & Interviews