Start by marking “Seducing the Stranger (Forbidden Confessions, #3)” as Want to Read:
Seducing the Stranger (Forbidden Confessions, #3)

Seducing the Stranger

(Forbidden Confessions #3)

Will a hot night with a stranger spark more than she ever imagined?

I’m Calla.
I’m responsible. I plan. I’m cautious—always.
Until I see him, the gorgeous stranger with the rugged hands and the dark mood.
Instantly, I’m drawn. I can’t stop staring. I can’t stop wanting.
When he makes me an indecent proposal, I do something shocking.
I say yes.
I follow a man whose name I don’t kn
Published May 15th 2020 by Shelley Bradley, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Seducing the Stranger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seducing the Stranger

Start your review of Seducing the Stranger (Forbidden Confessions, #3)
April Symes
Seducing The Stranger is book 3 in the "Forbidden Confessions" series by Shayla Black. This is Quint and Calla's story.
Calla is in Vegas and is at the hotel bar which she meets a handsome, mysterious stranger who definitely hits all the right notes on her list. Quint goes into the bar, never expecting to meet Calla and it's an instant attraction for him, in fact, both of them. They drink and talk and end up with a one night steamy stand. Will they reach out and explore for more?
This is a hot, s
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
A steamy, hot and VERY seductive romance from Shayla Black that left me fanning myself and panting for more! This is one sexy short read you don't want to miss. It's a well written, stunning read with a drool worthy hero who will make you weak in the knees and a bold and sassy heroine who knows exactly what she desires. ...more
Age difference: 12 years. He's 36 and she's 24. ...more
Mary Mooney
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This might be a short novella but there is nothing short on the steamy side.
Calla is in a Vegas bar trying to absorb yet another of her mothers ideas when a man walks in and stands beside her. He starts talking to her and his voice stirs things inside her that no other man has ever made her feel. She finds herself attracted to him and wants to spend more time with him. When he suggests a way to work out his anger, she agrees and she doesn't even know his name.
Quint is attracted to the beautiful
Ruthie Taylor
Jun 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

Oh this is one very steamy, sexy, and enjoyable read. Grab a cold drink, extra ice, maybe a fan, and somewhere private and give yourself a treat. If you have never read any of Shayla Black's books this would give you a flavour of what you have been missing and send you on a journey of very pleasurable discovery ... not quite as hot as that on which Quint took Calla, but enough to need a cold drink.

The set up is perfect
Theresa
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lots of growly Jason Clark in this insta-love quickie.

A chance meeting at a bar leads to a very hot and intense one-night stand...or so they thought. Quint and Calla are both in Vegas tending to family business. Both are having issues w/their parents, and they share their tales of woe w/one another. As they contemplate how their final night in Vegas will end, they decide to share a night together. No strings, and they say goodbye in the morning. But there's something pulling Quint and Calla toge
Linda Dunn
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A real man gives up a one night stand for a woman he can't stand one night without...

This novella might be short but it definitely packs a punch in the sexy and steamy category. Calla jumps out of her comfort zone and has a one night stand with Quint. She meets him in a bar, so cliché she knows but the man was sex on a stick. She loves his dominant nature and it is not lacking in the bedroom. She did not realize the moves he was making existed. The man undoubtedly had game.

Quint is captivated as
Sharon
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This is a quick and steamy read with a twist that readers may or may not see coming. Calla is in a Vegas bar dealing with her feelings about her mother’s latest plan when she meets Quint who is there looking to take the edge off of his issues with his father’s latest idea. From the moment they spot one another, one thing leads to another and they wind up having a one-night affair…but is that all it is? This is one storyline that I wish was longer but Ms. Black has once again delivered wonderful ...more
Heather
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Short but very steamy. Drinking away your anger sounds good right? So does other... um... activities. Calla is in the hotel bar and in walk Mr. Tall and Delicious, who is obviously angry about something. Both are drinking, get to talking, and decide on another way to burn off the anger/frustration they are feeling. Quint is attracted to the angel before him since the moment he walked into the bar. Does he believe in love at first sight? He didn't before he met Calla. He should remember that Karm ...more
Margie
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Whew! A glass of water, please! I need to cool off after reading this scorching hot book.

Shayla Black has done a masterful job with the storyline in her latest release, Seducing the Stranger. I love the two main characters, Calla and Quint. They meet in a bar and it's instant attraction. Quint calls Calla his angel and Calla finds herself super attracted to the sexy, dominant Quint. They have both been called to Vegas by a parent and are annoyed, A one-night-stand is in order. But one night is n
Eve
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What happens in Vegas...
Calla is in Vegas for her mother's wedding. She just wants to sit and have a drink and unwind. In walks Quint, a handsome stanger. What starts out as a way for her to be impulsive turns into so much more. Quint is looking for a way to burn off some anger. When her meets her, a beautiful blonde beauty. An evening of passion is a way to escape reality for a little while. No one believes in love at first sight, lust maybe but not love....But what if it were true.
Shayla give
Kathy M
May 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Quint is furious with his father! How can he be so irresponsible? To cool down, he needs a drink. Calla is also in need of a drink. She's frustrated with her mom. When she sees Quint, she's immediately in lust. Never before has she had this insane reaction to someone. Needless to say the two of them proceed to ease their angst with each other. Insanely hot and sexy. Can lust turn into something more? What happens when fate throws you a curve ball? Will they weather the storm? Read this book to f ...more
Titania
May 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
What are the odds?

Calla is used to her mother going off half cocked but never expected to follow in her footsteps. That is until she meets Quint. Will one night be enough?

I enjoyed this quick read by Shayla Black. It is insta love that feels natural and organic. Calla is responsible to a "t" and never thought a one night s tr and would be in her future. But Quint brings out a side of her she never knew she had. I loved that Ms. Black allowed Calla a moment to cut loose that gave her more. I enjo
Jo-Ann Forrest
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a short steamy novella. Calla is in Vegas to help her mother, while having a drink in the bar she meets this perfect stranger Quint. This becomes a one night journey like no other you ever read that will leave you with a smile on your face and fanning your face because of the intense chemistry these characters bring to this story. An amazing story with a fast paced storyline that will enthrall you in a world of sensuous discovery by Calla and Quint.
Melanie Marnell
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Anger and disappointment in family lead to a night of exquisite torment and white hot passion for Quint and Calla. He gives her a night of firsts as she satisfies him like no other woman ever has.

Shayla Black always delivers a great story with fabulous characters. She added just a little bit of a twist to this short sexy novella that you may not have seen coming. Or maybe you did!
Louisa
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Read this book in like 45 minutes, loved how they met in the bar each having their own problems with their parent. But still where interested enough in each other that they went to bed. When the wedding of their parents took place and they realized that they were in love. How the dealt with being step- siblings was fun and am glad they decided to get married. Loved the HEA.
Kathy Hackett
May 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Once again Ms. Black writes a steamy book that leaves you needing a fan and a cold drink with each turn of the page.
Calla and Quint meet in a bar in Las Vegas where they have both come for a wedding and end up having a one night stand. Only one problem they both want more. This story is so hot I couldn’t put it down! Calla is one lucky girl!
Susan
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, Steamy and a story you won’t be able to put down!!

Does Karma bring Quint and Calla together, or was it fate? Can love at first sight be real? Shayla Black brings her characters to life in a way you feel as if you are there. This is one book you won’t be able to put down!

A definite MUST read!!
Sharon
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Short but very well developed story. Calla is in the hotel bar upset about her mother's latest mistake. Quint is in for a similar reason as his dad is making another bad decision. They get to talking, and decide to have a one night stand to burn off the anger they are feeling. Is love at first sight possible? Does karma have other plans?
I throughly enjoyed this steamy short!
#MSBB
Allyson
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 Hot little stars

"Or I might torment the hell out of you, angel. And by morning, you'll know every inch of the devil."
"Got any objections?"

Fast paced, engaging and totally sensually intimate! Seducing the Stranger will keep the fire burning between the pages of you get my drift. This book is hot, hot and more hot HOWEVER, I will say the ending was extremely fast paced for me and very unrealistic- even for a romance. I am surprised that Shayla even went that far too as her books are pre
Rhonda
May 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this short and sexy read. Calla and Quint hook up for one night and they quickly become addicted to each other. The next day, another surprise floors them both. This story was quick, it was hot and packed full of emotions!!! Another hit for Shayla Black!!
Judie
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*An ARC was provided in exchange of an honest review*

This read was short but oh so hot! Shayla Black never disappoints and this novella is so good! Completely enjoyed this read from start to finish!!
Cali Jewel
May 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Quick yet heart racing and highly entertaining, sexy adventure filled with exciting and engaging charters, witty dialog and thrilling twists. A great read from beginning to end.
Anna
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an absolutely fantastic steamy read. Easy read with all of the sizzling attraction and backstory in a quick HEA .
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Drowning your sorrows at the bar can only put your head in the right space of mind when a beautiful woman is in the picture. But when a chance encounter with Calla becomes so much more, Quint decides to throw caution to the wind and explore what she has to offer. But what happens when the real reason they are both in Vegas comes to light? Will they continue their new relationship or will this be the end? Can you really fall in instant love with a stranger? Short and sexy - another great read fro ...more
Veronica LaRoche
May 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This short story is very steamy and absolutely scorching hot. I love Calla & Quint together. If you love an insta-lust turn to love read, then you must read this book.
Sofia
May 24, 2020 rated it liked it
It all moved waaaay to quickly.
Deana-Coffee, Books, Life Blog
May 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Seducing the Stranger catches the reader's attention from the get-go and leaves them needing to cool off in the end.

When a grown adult has a parent that makes their head spin sometimes an adult beverage is the only thing that can help at that moment. And sometimes having a drink can change life. Quint and Calla both seem to need that drink and a bit more. Quinn is sex on a stick and Calla is the angel he didn’t even know he was waiting for. I love the honesty between them from the beginn
Fallen Star Book Reviews
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this one!! The author captives as always!! It was a quick read but well worth it. It’s page turning and you want to see what will happen for Ivy and Quint. Definitely a must read!!
Pamela Shaw
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seducing the stranger

I really enjoy reading book. I will tell my friends about this author. I was happy that everything worked out for them

• Charmed (Masters and Mercenaries, #20.5)
  • No Love Lost (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #5)
  • Bayou Dreaming (Butterfly Bayou, #3)
  • Happily Ever After in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado #11)
  • Wrecked With You (Stark Security, #4)
  • Bayou Baby (Butterfly Bayou #2)
  • My Fallen Saint  (Fallen Saint, #1)
  • Submission Impossible (Masters & Mercenaries: Reloaded, #1)
  • Cherish Me (Stark Ever After #6.5)
  • What You See (Sons of the Survivalist, #3)
  • A Reckless Note (Brilliance Trilogy, #1)
  • Destroyed With You (Stark Security, #5)
  • One Exquisite Touch (The Extravagant #2)
  • Dare To Tempt (Dare Nation, #2)
  • Kaden & Keegan (The Walkers of Coyote Ridge Book 9)
  • Forever Only Once (Promise Me, #1)
  • Butterfly Bayou (Butterfly Bayou, #1)
Shayla Black is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of nearly eighty novels. For twenty years, she’s written contemporary, erotic, paranormal, and historical romances via traditional, independent, foreign, and audio publishers. Her books have sold millions of copies and been published in a dozen languages.

Raised an only child, Shayla occupied herself with lots of daydreaming, much

Forbidden Confessions (5 books)
  • His Undeniable Secret
  • Seducing the Bride (Forbidden Confessions, #2)
  • Seducing the Enemy (Forbidden Confessions, #4)
  • Seduced by the Bodyguard (Forbidden Confessions #5)