Start by marking “Dirty Deals (Devil Kings MC #2)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Deals (Devil Kings MC #2)

Dirty Deals

(Devil Kings MC #2)

Rusty—

I’m the president of the Devil Kings Atlanta MC. With a fractious club to rebuild and a revolving door on my bedroom, the last thing I need is 5’4” of sex-on-a-stick trouble.
When a mysterious beauty shows up with her playmate’s body, dark soulful eyes and a bagful of cash, I’m willing to make an exception.
I don’t fully trust her, but she needs my help.

Ashlynn—

Thing
Published July 9th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Deals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Deals

Start your review of Dirty Deals (Devil Kings MC #2)
HMS
Jul 20, 2020 rated it liked it
All I wanted to do was reach into the pages and ask

description

I mean she runs hundreds of mile to escape, but still drives around in her banana gold Porsche that mind you has GPS tracking. She refuses to tell Rusty, the President of Evil Dead MC, her predicament putting his whole club at risk and yet ding dong and her fabulous vagina get a pass. I mean she worked in Vegas for shits sake, not everything there is legal, clean and corporate.

The story was good until the rushed ending and Rusty was definitely t
Whynter Raven
Loved it

Love Rusty and Ashlynn's story. Rusty was a sweetheart in a cocky kind of way.. Lol. And Ashlynn had him wrapped around her little finger. A lot of action in this book and had a hard time putting in down. Can't wait for Gypsy's story.
Jessica Alcazar
Jul 09, 2020 marked it as probably-more-than-likely

Download your copy today or read in Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/364xoNO
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/3cEcLup
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/3dRfocd
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2T9wWsg

Robin
Oct 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
It was nice to see Rusty get his girl after all the things he did to help out Reno in book 1. I enjoyed this story.
Bette Hansen
Jul 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great read

A truly great read with lots of steam and MC action. Awesome characters and great writing made this very enjoyable. Recommended read
Rina | booksofthemuggleborn
My Rating: 4/5 stars!

I can’t get enough of Nicole James’ MC romances! And this one was just as enjoyable, just as swoon-worthy, and just as thrilling to see unfold! 😍😍

My only downside to this book? It was too friggin’ short! Nowhere near as long or as organically developed as it’s predecessor, Dirty Deeds. Ugh. I have loved and been intrigued by Rusty since the good ol’ Evil Dead MC days where he was introduced in Shades’ book as Skylar’s ex-boyfriend.

After having read Dirty Deeds, not only did
Sophia
After witnessing a member of the mafia kill a couple people, she jumps in her Porsche and hightails it from Vegas until a flat tire brings her to the notice of a ruggedly, handsome MC Prez who is determined to puzzle out her secrets. A sizzling hot attraction, a cross between a biker romance and suspense, and engaging characters in a book told by dual narrators was a temptation I wasn't about to miss.

Dirty Deals is the second in the Devil Kings MC series which I believe share the same world as t
Berls
I enjoyed the first book and figured I'd get around to reading this book eventually. So when Kim asked me if I'd be interested in reading it for audio review, I thought "sure, why not?" Now I find myself thrilled that I agreed, because Dirty Deals was significantly better than Dirty Deeds (which I liked!).

I think I liked the scenario a lot better. Ashlynn is running from a double murder she witnessed - talk about wrong place, wrong time. Her luck seems out when she gets a flat tire -
Patty
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Deals
The Devil Kings MC Series, Book 2
By: Nicole James
Narrated by: Ryan West, Virginia Rose

These Devil Kings MC men are delicious! After book one, I was intrigued and couldn't wait to hear Rusty's story. Taking over the club as president has been a smooth transition. Little distraction has made Rusty a good leader. Passing a woman in distress is not something he will do, so when he sees Ashylynn on the side of the road with a flat tire, he stops to help. What better distraction than a woma
CeeJay Daisy
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
♥️🌼Love Rusty & Ashlynn🌼♥️
When I buy a book by Nicole James, I know I’m going to get everything I look for in the books I read... (1)a hot alpha male, (2)a strong chick, (3)a good story with some dark and some angst, but not too much, and (4)a happy ending...Her latest, DIRTY DEALS, doesn’t disappoint...♥️🌼
Rusty is the hot, alpha president of the Devil King’s MC, and his responsibilities are heavy...He’s not looking to settle down, but when he sees Ashlynn, he can’t walk away...♥️🌼
Ashlynn was a
Lisa Cullinan
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc-read, 2020
Loved Ashlynn and Rusty

Nicole James did another great job with the second book of her Devil Kings MC series.

Rusty is doing a damn good job as the president of the newly reorganized club with Reno, his VP, beside him. The Devil Kings are settled in their clubhouse with plenty of trust and loyalty amongst the brothers.

While out on the road, Rusty sees a beautiful woman on the side of the road standing next to a yellow Porsche with a flat tire ... and the rest is history.

Ashlynn and Rusty hit it o
Cheri
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rusty and Ashlyn

I saw the cover and the author and had to read this one. So good I got the first book in the series to read since I read them out of order.

Classy Vegas hostess for the biggest spender gamblers, Ashlyn saw something she shouldn't have. Something that the obligatory NDR wouldn't cover. She ran. Until car trouble left her stranded by the side of a country road.

Rusty couldn't miss the hot car and hotter woman. He stopped and helped out, despite the tire iron she was holding--not to c
Jenny
This. Was. Awesome!!!

This is hands down my absolute favorite Nicole James book and Rusty is my absolute favorite hero. I loved Ashlynn too. They were amazing together from the very minute they saw each other. I’ve been so picky and unsatisfied with my MC reads lately. I LOVED every word of this book. The connection between Rusty and Ashlynn was so well written. I loved every interaction. Minor spoilers... I loved that there was no relationship drama between them—God that was so nice for a change
Jocelyne
Feb 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Devil Kings MC Series. This is definitely my favorite MC Series. Rusty and Ashlynn are great characters. Rusty is the president of the Devil Kings Atlanta MC. He is sexy, alpha, handsome, caring, and protective. Ashlynn is beautiful, strong, and smart. They are opposites attract, and they share an instant attraction, and a sizzling chemistry. They are perfect together. The story is fast paced, and suspenseful. The supporting characters are great. I loved to see aga ...more
Michele A.
Jul 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bikers
Ashlynn and Rusty meet when she is on the run from two mafia brothers. She saw something she shouldn't have and has to flee Vegas for her life. She lies to Rusty and claims she is running from a stalker. He knows something is going on, but remains in the dark until he realizes someone is after her who is a lot smarter than a potential stalker should be. He puts himself and his Club on the line to protect her. Aslynn is used to running from her problems and Rusty has his work cut out for him in g ...more
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Dirty Deals starts off in a bang and end in a bang. I absolutely loved this story although at times I was like is Ashlynn dumb or what. I loved Rusty because he is all alpha male and he knows what he wants or so he thinks but he knows that he wants to protect Ashlynn even though she doesn't tell him the shizz storm she is in at first. Then when shizz hits his club he wants answers and he is not taking no for an answer.

This is a roller coaster of a ride read and I loved every minute of it. This i
Patricia Anne Davis
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Run for your life , then find a hunk and stay !

Ashlynn Fox had a great job working in Vegas until she saw something she should not have a murder, now on the run , she has a flat tire. Sitting there trying to figure out what to do a motorcycle pulls up a drop dead gorgeous hunk gets off ask her if she needs help! Let's just say from now on out the story gets hot, steamy, and really dangerous! Recommend with a 5 Stars rating
Colleen
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hot Rod Fast Read

The story immediately grabbed my attention and didn't want to put it down. I loved the strength and style of Hot Rod. And if course no one would match except the pres of a MC. The suspense of what would happen next between Hot Rod and Rusty kept me drawn in. The only thing missing for me was if she ever unpacked her suit case. I look forward to reading other books by Nicole James.
Bernadette Roberts
Aug 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great sequel

Loved the Evil Dead and this continuation with Rusty (Skylar’s ex) as President of the club that was looking for her is great. Liked the way Rusty talked about Skylar as the one who got away and his realizations must move on Ashley in the description looks like Skylar so he has a type wasn’t really a fan of Ashley but I think she comes around to be somewhat ok my favorite is still Skylar.
Rosie
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
KU. I enjoyed this book. I thought the story was good. Rusty and Ashlynn did have a connection and it was believable. I did get frustrated with Ashlynn (Hot Rod) when she wouldn't tell Rusty the trouble she was in. He seemed to give her everything and she still didn't trust him. Liked that the other MC guys were in the story. Sorry to see this story end. Liked the ending of the book to keep you curious about the next book. ...more
Teresa R.Fieck
Another good book!!

I really enjoyed Rusty and Ashlynn story! There were some tense moment for them. And some smoking hot love scenes.Living 30 minutes outside of Atlanta I really enjoyed reading about place that I knew .Really enjoyed this series .Can’t wait for the next book to come out.
Debbie Earley
Rusty

The minute Rusty and Ashlynn meet turned both their world's upside down. She's a runner when times get tough and he's not willing to let that happen. Their chemistry is off the charts hot. His proposal brought tears to my eyes and I wanted to say yes. From the minute I picked this book up I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to see what Gypsy has been up too.
Gail
Intense Read

Rusty and Ash are a good match. Nicole James is great with the world building and setting up the situations. Having Reno and Butterfly helps to keep the Devil Kings world going from the first in the trilogy. I have already pre-ordered the third without a blurb. I just know it is going to be amazing.
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rusty & Hot Rod!!

The second installment in the Devil Kings series was even better than the first. I loved Rusty and his Hot Rod. Ashlynn is on the run. Rusty is the president of the club and we have met him before but now it’s his time to shine. Now I’m ready for Gypsy’s book. Bring it on.
Janet Gambino
Rusty and Ashlyn

She is running when she sees something she shouldn't have, when she breaks down on side of road. He pulls over to help her....she hides her story from him until a PI shows up looking for her. The premise is common , and yet the book was so written it holds your attention.
Great read, Now to wait for next one.
Staci Blandin
Rusty and Ashlynn

I'm absolutely loving the DK's and when I read the Evil Dead series I didnt think I'd ever say that. Rusty and Ashlynn 's story was amazing full of heat and chemistry I loved every minute of it. I cant wait to read the next book in the series and find out what's going on with gypsy.
Josella Lopez
LOVED RUSTY'S STORY!!!!!!

I remember Rusty and his club from Shades book. I loved how much he has changed. Ashlynn would really give it to him and they are a perfect couple. The romance was out of this world hot!!! The story was so well written I couldn't put the book down. Can't wait till next one is released
Christina M
Nicole James delivered another powerful, hot chapter in this series with one more book left. I wish she would reconsider and continue this series....I really enjoy the charactersand how the story weaves into their lives. Character description and other descriptions throughout the story are great. And the hot, hot love (sex) scenes...WOW! Love this alpha male series!!
domestic_godess_reads
Jul 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great

This Devil Kings story is about Rusty who has recently taken over as president.
Ashlynn saw something she shouldn't have and is in the run from the mob when she meets Rusty. Of course sparks fly, but soon the people Ashlynn is running from find her and she has to decide if she wants to.spend her life running or trust Rusty and the club to protect her.
Kim
Jul 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: mc-books
Short, rushed and then the ending becomes soooo far fetched, it isn’t even funny. Slow your role and don’t simplify the ending to get to The End. From the lofty heights of Outlaw to this, I honestly don’t think it’s the same author.

The blurb for the book is nearly as long as what some of the chapters are 🤷🏼‍♀️
« previous 1 3 next »

• Bouncer (Kings of Carnage #5)
  • Jinx (Kings of Carnage MC)
  • North (Kings of Carnage MC #4)
  • T-Bone (Satan's Fury-Memphis #9)
  • Bash (Kings of Carnage MC, #2)
  • Chaos (Kings of Carnage MC, #1)
  • Wicked (Evil Dead MC, #11)
  • Holding On (Ruthless Sinners MC, #2)
  • Smokey's Distraction (Insurgents MC, #15)
  • Blaze's Mark (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #3)
  • Blood & Bones: Sig (Blood Fury MC, #2)
  • Roman (Savage Kings MC - South Carolina, #1)
  • Devlin (Dirty Aces MC, #2)
  • Chains Trust (Inferno's Clutch MC, #1)
  • Blood & Bones: Judge (Blood Fury MC, #3)
  • Taming Coyote (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #4)
  • Flash (Iron Thunder MC #2)
  • Blood & Bones: Deacon (Blood Fury MC, #4)
Nicole James is a USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author who loves writing about hot alpha men who'll do anything for the women they love!
Her stories are filled with struggle, conflict and real human emotion.
She is the author of the Evil Dead MC series, the Brothers Ink Tattoo series and more.

Devil Kings MC (3 books)
  • Dirty Deeds (Devil Kings MC, #1)
  • Dirty Desires (Devil Kings MC #3)