Start by marking “Ignited Emotions” as Want to Read:

Ignited Emotions

This book is a compilation of quotes and poetry which I have written over the years. This book is a journey of heartbreak from people leaving but also is a journey where we find ourselves in difficulty to pursue what we truly want to achieve. It is about accepting who you truly are, accepting life in it's best form and accepting the struggles that will take you to a better ...more
Published May 14th 20

To ask other readers questions about Ignited Emotions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ignited Emotions

Start your review of Ignited Emotions
Prerna
Jun 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Ignited Emotions is such a heartfelt read, it will resonate with you- whoever you are.

The book is a collection of poetry- short and long, along with prose. The writing is very lucid. Although, I think there is scope for improvement but for a first time author, it is a job well executed.

This book has poetry on heartbreak, heartache, self-doubt, love, loss and self- love. I really admire how the pieces of self-love are so empowering. The reader can relate to the story of the poet and really feel
Bhavik (Semi Hiatus)
May 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
As I am not a fan of poetry as well as prose style, at first when I picked it up I was like oh lord not another.
But I started reading it and then I realised I had finished the whole thing in several minutes.
The author has conveyed her emotions brilliantly.
I say this because I don't relate to more than half the things in the book and yet the author made me feel what she felt through her beautifully worded poems , prose and quotes.
I especially loved the bits about books!
Mugdha Mahajan
Jun 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is a very short read focusing on the emotions of love, betrayal and heartbreak. The book is illustrated and the author is trying to show the emotion and feeling of love & separation in form of pictures. The idea of the book is no way to define what emotions are but to illustrate the feeling of being in love or having a heartbreak, as an experience, what it is like, to be in it, to be around it or without it. Each page tells a different story and meaning related to love. Each one is ind ...more
Avani ✨
Jun 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ignited Emotions by Devanshi Sanghani is a collection of approx 50 beautifully written poems and verses. This is the debut book by the author and I cannot wait to see more of her work. The book has poems that talk about Love, Heartbreak, Acceptance and Struggles.

"Adore your scars.
They are the stars of your galaxy
that makes you shine so bright."

The small small graphics after every verse/poems gives the reader more picture to their imagination and feelings. The graphics are super cute! Poetry is
Vidhya Thakkar
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful book that one can relate too. From the graphics to writing style, everything is beautifully done. I loved how each poem had its own depth, it's own emotion that will make you fall in love with the book.
Themes like love, loss, friendship and many more are used by the author. I could find a piece of the author, telling her story in each poem.
My favourite poems are Letting go, Bliss, Peace, Toxic, gorgeous mess and many more.
Ipshita Das
Ignited Emotions

This book consists of qoutes and poetry, holding 53 beauty in it. The author has written about various elements here in but the main element is the emotional touch of each of the poems and qoutes. One can feel and relate to every sayings contained in this book. From love to pain, from choices to battles, from dreams to gratitude and many more. The author has also written about the love for books in it and also mentioned how to overcome fears and accept oneself despite the faults
Kritika
Jun 19, 2020 rated it liked it
“We are driven by what we desire deep within.
And if committed enough, we turn out to be victorious.”

The debut book by Devanshi Sanghani is a collection of short poems, ideas, and personal thoughts depicting deep feelings about heart, mind, and soul.

It explores various themes, ranging from love, heartbreak, pain, happiness, sorrow, acceptance, struggles, and so on. It was compassionate to read such proses. The language was lucid which made it a delightful read. I’m not an avid prose or poetry r
Prajakta | dancingbibliophile
Ignited Emotions is a compilation of Quotes and Poetry written by the Author over the years.
Various Emotions relating to Heartbreak, Pain and Vulnerability are penned down beautifully!

The poems are very relatable, which made me feel like she has written my own personal experiences.
Though I am not an avid poetry reader, I loved the simple language of the book, which made it to be a delightful read.

The Graphics used with the poems are really Interesting and Quirky!
Also, the title to this collect
Koushiki Chowdhury
A beautiful collection of quotes and micro-fiction. The author has really put all her personal emotions in her words, which I really appreciate. Loved the graphics in coordination with poems 💕
In my opinion, it could be a bit better. It needed a better editing. But I'm sure Devanshi will grow as an author much more in future.
I am really proud that she got the corage to publish and release into the world, her deepest thoughts!
Some of my favourite ones are-
'Vulnerable', 'Stardust', 'Busy' and 'Pe
Booxoul
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So was said by Aldous Huxley that “Words can be like X-rays if you use them properly -- they’ll go through anything. You read and you’re pierced.”
And the book Ignited Emotions by my dear friend Devanshi is full of such examples… Words that are so intricately woven into a collection of prose and poetry, has power to shake you to the core of your soul. I was ruffled with the raw emotions that were scattered on the pages of this book Ignited Emotions.
“Life is actually
A bit of an irony
It will make
Rounak Raj
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The book is just damn beautiful. It has an awesome collection of quotes and poems based on life. If you read them, surely you will feel peaceful and sorted. It will let you to escape from real world to a virtual one which is very beautiful.

The book has also quotes on truth and other things of life. It has revealed many different parts and things of life which is beautiful indeed. The author has a great imagination power to pen down such beautiful thoughts in so less lines. They will surely make
Aditi Debnath
Oct 15, 2020 rated it liked it
"It’s okay to stay broken for a while. It will make you explore the pieces that were hidden inside you all this while”. — Devanshi Sanghani.

'Ignited Emotions' is by Devanshi Sanghani is a collection of poetry and quotes. The verses in this book are based on heartbreak, loss, self power and self acceptance.

Talking about the book — the language was very easy to read and its a quick read. You can just have a cup of coffee or tea (P.S. I am tea lover !) and finish it up within 30–45 minutes. The boo
Kinjal Parekh
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Every poetry in this book are very relatable. It embraces the feeling of hurt and love. It embraces the power of getting up again and living up to yourself.

It is a short read, 15 minutes, and totally refreshing and original! My favorite one's are - To The One Who Left, Books, Weep and Read a Book.
Ankush
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ignited Emotions
Poet : The Great "Devanshi Sanghani"
Genre : Poetry
Rating : 5 🌟

"Ignited emotions" is a captivating poetry collection that examines the dark side of love. Concerned with personal and spiritual relationships. There are 53 poems. All of the poems are examples of blank verse. It is very beautifully written and the poetries have the power to strike your emotions.
Vishakha
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Poetries can connect with anyone at any given point of time. Here author brings us into the world of poems and her experiences. I thoroughly enjoyed her poetic experience. And would definitely recommend it to others. It is a short book but nonetheless remarkable read.
Swapnil Thakur
May 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ignited Emotions by Devanshi Sanghani is a collection of poems and quotes which she has written over the years growing up. Varied emotions like friendship, love, grief, heartbreak, grit that the author has experienced in her life span can be gauged vividly through her writing. The poem I loved the most is “to the one who left”. Only one who can feel so deeply can write so deep.

The cover page is beautifully designed. The illustrations are also apt. The poems do ignite the emotions that they inte
Dipali Gupta
May 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is a collection of poems and quotes but what i felt like every poetry is like a nano tale, Devanshi expressed herself beautifully with words .
In just 2-3 lines she told a whole story ,Walk away ,language and sorrow were the example of it. Spread love is also one of my favourite.
This book is a perfect example of emotions, thoughts and the power of love and hate both, it also depicted real strength and courage of a girl. Totally loved it.
Melina Lobo
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
We all wait for someone to rescue us from the fall.
Until one day when we realize,
we ourselves have to come out of the fall.
🦄🦄🦄
Ignited Emotions is a collection of poems and quotes by Devanshi Sanghani a.k.a. @wandering_diaries a fellow bookstagrammer turned poet.
This book does not have have complicated poetry where you wonder what the blue curtains mean, instead the poems and quotes are relatable to everyone who has been through a heartbreak and dealt with the pain that follows.
It's not easy le
Shreyasi Basu
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"Sometimes my heart weeps for those who left,
those who I thought were meant to stay.
But then I remember and I tell myself,
that it is not my responsibility
to repair a bond that was broken by others."

In sooth, "Ignited emotions" has the capability to scream louder than novels for expressing the emotions. Kudos to Author Devanshi for representing an awesome collection of her poems which has the power to blow any readers' minds as well as mine. Maximum poem-length is short but can knock out mind
Pretty Little Bibliophile
Ignited Emotions is a little book of poetry, one that I had the pleasure of reading. Firstly, thank you for letting me read this book Devanshi and I wish you all the luck in this new sphere of your life.
The collection encompasses various short poems as well as a few long ones, a few write-ups, etc. There were also very aesthetic illustrations accompanying each piece of work. New age poetry has totally overtaken our lives especially because of the brilliant union of deep thought which are releva
Shivangi Tiwari
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is a quick read, I finished it in one hour at the same time you can read one chapter per day if you feel like it.
It's a collection of short poems, haikus and personal notes.
In the preface it says that these poems are late night thoughts and scribblings of the author.
Each poem has depth and is based on a different topic but also the author has the ability to interweave all of these together in a beautiful manner.
I loved the author's simplistic style of writing the verse did not have
Sidharth Bansal
Jun 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ignited Emotions is a compilation of her musings written in the form of poems, haikus and verses. It is a very short book and I finished it in some 40 minutes or so.
The writings in it are short but the meaning which resides within them is very deep. It requires some critical thinking.
Some of them are very flexible and by flexible I mean the reader can interpret those poems according to themselves.
All the quotes and poems and based on a wide array of themes such as love, heartbreak, self-love, m
Chitrangi Jog
Jun 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was going through a huge reading slump. But this book just pulled me out of the slump truly! ⁣
Its such an beautiful read. I legit loved reading all the poems. ♥️ The book covers several themes like Motivation, Gratitude, Books, Self Love and many more.⁣⁣

Destiny, Ruffled pages were two of my favourites! I felt so connected to some of the poems. The aesthetic artworks in between the pages is so beautiful. The book is written in very lucid Language and the writing style is so comforting. ⁣
Poems
BookClickDeo (Deotima)
Jun 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
'We are all pieces of colourful glasses, shattered yet beautiful'
A collection of penned wispy thoughte, amalganated beautifully with sketches and pictures. These 53 small notes close to Devanshi s life wilk actually hit home to all of us. They are not just her emotions alight but passed on to us - to ignite our emotions!
It speaks of lost love, unrequited love but of loving yourself at the top, of finding clarity in a mess, of getting beauty in the normal. A short book which will make you halt
Pallavi
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
This beautiful book Ignited Emotions by Devanshi @wandering_diaries is a beautiful heartfelt, raw emotions expressed in a beautiful artistic way through the poems. There are expressions and emotions as poems and quotes. The title of the book is so apt. I have reread them so many times.

I loved the collection. This book is so beautiful. Do give this a read. The emotions are so honest, melancholic, nostalgic, smiles and giggles, all felt with her each penned thoughts. You are a natural Devanshi. K
Honey & Anjali
Jun 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
"You can only ignite the light in others,
when you have ignited your own."

Ignited Emotions by Devanshi Sanghani is a collection of fifty-three poems. All the poems in here explore various topics and are different from each other. Stop Doubting, Vulnerable, Books, Validations, Stardust, Battles, Ignite are some of my favourites. Poetry books have hits and misses and this book is no different. I really love some of the poems in here but there are a few poems that don't really leave a mark and feel
Shreemanti
Jul 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
An amazing collection of beautiful musings. Situations that I could relate to- emotions that I felt at one point of my time . All equally good but there are few that ignited the emotions in me . I really loved it and it was quick , breezy yet filled with raw relatable emotions. I don't have enough words to describe how good I felt while reading it as well as after I completed it. Man it was so soothing . Will be looking forward to read more books by the author. Don't waste your time and go get y ...more
Priyanshi
Jul 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
My review:- ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The title is apt for book and i like the book cover. The language is simple and lucid. Its a collection of poems and quotes which is illustrated by small sketches which makes book more lively. Everything starts with unique title some of my favourites are touch the sky, read the book, toxic, bliss, ignite. Recommended to all readers and non-readers
Subrat Saurabh
Jul 20, 2020 rated it liked it
I loved the cover of the book. It’s consist of quotes, poetry and one liners. Over all, the message of those poetries and quotes in the book are not new but the presentation and the vocabulary is beautiful. Random thoughts are presented in poetic way which touches your soul but some messages are little repetitive.

Over all, a one time read!
Kajree Gautom
Jun 25, 2020 rated it liked it
A beautiful collection of poems and quotes with some pretty illustrations. It could do better with more editing, I suppose. Otherwise, I quick and feel good read!

• Faith and the Beloved (Kochery C Shibu)
  • Once There Was Me: The Extraordinary Life of an Unknown Indian
  • UNSACKED - Survival Guide to Layoffs during COVID-19: How to deal with layoffs caused by the economic recession during the pandemic of 2020
  • The Story Begins At The End
  • Erika: A Thriller
  • Stories of Us
  • Mangoes in the Rain: No one can take away your Imaginations
  • Cornucopoem: A collection of short poems
  • Rhythm of Remembrance
  • Believe the Make-Believe
  • The Betrothed (The Betrothed, #1)
  • Thoughts Alight Poetry
  • Ghachar Ghochar
  • That Thing About You
  • Diondray's Roundabout (Diondray's Chronicles #3)
  • Yes, I was in Love
  • Am I On The Spectrum? An Aspies Guide to the autistic spectrum I am on it and so are you!
  • Marvel Avengers Alliance #1