Start by marking “Vendetta (Veiled Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Vendetta (Veiled Book 3)

Vendetta (Veiled Book 3)

Splashed across every media outlet are claims I’m a violent murderer. A menace to society that must be stopped at all cost.

I… would love to see them try.

An enemy of the Nosferatu hides in plain sight. His lone goal– to watch the world burn. As the newly appointed vampire queen, I’m done allowing my people to suffer for his twisted agenda.

Dorian Gray thinks he knows pain.
Published May 14th 2020 by Anchor Group Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Vendetta, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vendetta

Start your review of Vendetta (Veiled Book 3)
Movies, Shows,
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Note: This review contains NO spoilers

Whoa! What a conclusion to this Veiled series! Vendetta has got some heart-pounding suspense and action that kept me at the "edge of my seat!" Reading this series in order is HIGHLY recommended. The series connects and makes sense when read in order. Anyways, Stacey Rourke has done it again with this series! This is yet another series that I have got all caught up in! I am in absolute awe with her books! This intriguing and contemporary take on a vampire
Autumn
Shelves: 2020, arc
I received this ARC to give an honest review.
Okay, so just gonna say there has to be another book. It was not a cliff hanger but I felt that the way the story ended I was satisfied but ya girl can use more of this Dragon Queen and her handsome old husband. Vincenza is our Dragon Queen, and I really loved how she really did not try to give into the Dragon. I feel like she has self control when needed because being the Queen of the vamps well you can not act out. Being the Queen of the Nosferatu's
Belle's Book Labyrinth
This is seriously one of those trilogies where each book just got better and better and Vendetta wrapped up this series perfectly! Now, we could probably use more and get another book but this ended in an amazing way.

Vinx went from this naive, impulsive person to a woman of strength, self-control, and a kick-ass heroine. Here you have the perfect power couple and it had the right amount of bloodshed, action, drama, humor, and an ending that left me satisfied.

And seriously, freakin' Dorian Gray?
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Accept us, or don't. We're donor hiding. -Vincenza

What an amazing way to end this wild trilogy.

The characters were fantastic. I still loved the story of Vincenza and Vlad. They are quite the powerful couple and I felt a true connection with the characters. Vincenza is an hard core, bad ass character.

The storyline was unforgettable. Mixing Vlad the Impalor with Dorian Gray in the story was absolutely genius. Rourke truly brought in all the edge of my seat stops that kept me entertained from begin
Good Books & Tasty Morsels
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Vendetta is everything and more! Stacey Rourke sure knows how to hook you and keep you wanting even more. The raw emotion Stacey Rourke writes in this book had me holding my breath, laughing out loud, and crying my eyes out. I loved every minute of Vendetta, even if I was afraid to keep moving forward and afraid to lose my favorite characters. Let's be honest no characters of Mrs. Rourke is ever safe. I will not give any spoilers, you need to experience this book yourselves. This whole series ha ...more
Niamh Hunter
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I literally read this in one day. I adore everything that Stacey writes. I have been in the edge of my seat waiting for the conclusion of this saga. I have been so involved in Vinx's story from the start that I was a little worried that her story wouldn't end well.

I am so happy with how it ended. The loss of that character was a loss I had foreseen and it added to the end of this saga and luckily had left an opening for a return to this wonderful world.

All hail the Dragon queen.
Feed your batd
Kira Assad
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 1 and 2 of the series was so intense and dark and bloody fantastic, I didn't know what to expect from book 3, but I was completely blown away! I mean, that cover alone tells you what you can expect from Vendetta! The author Stacey Rourke definitely has taken Vampire lore and made it her own. I loved getting back in to Vincenza's story, now the vampire queen! I am only sad to see this story end. ...more
Jennifer Treviño
This release had my full attention! Totally obsessed!! I loved books 1 & 2, so I was so excited for book 3’s release. Vendetta surpassed any expectations I had! This series has been intense from the start, & one I’ve looked forward to reading more & more of. Book 3 bumped that up a few notches with loads of action, drama, & unexpected twists. I could not put it down. Love these characters, their world, & the magical pull to follow them & do their bidding. Who’s side are you on?
Beth Santucci
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with Vincenza and Vlad. They are quite the powerful couple. Vincenza is a hard core, bad ass character since book 1 and continues til the end. Bravo!

Have to say mixing Vlad the Impalor with Dorian Gray in was absolutely brilliant, but Stacey never ceases to amaze me with her writing. This trilogy is by far one of my favorites. I highly recommend this read!!
Victoria
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“‘In his defense, you look like the love child of a vampire and an armadillo.’”

With her usual mixture of humor, action, angst, and romance, Rourke finishes her “Veiled” series with a satisfying bang. As she’s done in other series, Rourke gives a unique twist to much-loved (and loathed) literary characters.
Susan K Krumwiede
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
#1 Vinx Fan

This was the best series by far. Couldn't put all three books down. Loved loves loves it. Please please write another book to this series. Stacy you are the best. Thank you for giving us this fabulous series.
Lynn  2 Girls & A Book
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This cover is amazing and completley encompasses the ending in the previous book.

Vincenza is the ultimate bad a**! What an ending! Rourke ripped my heart out but made up for it with Vlad sexiness.

All I can say is long live the Queen!
Beverly
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The ending of this series was perfection! I couldn't put this book down. If you havent read the series you really should. Stacey Rourke really does vampires awesomely. Highly recommend this book and series to everyone. ...more
Megan
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The perfect ending to this action-packed, vampiric ride.
Mandie
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Each book of this series just keeps getting better and better! What an amazing ending to an epic vampire series! I loved it so much more than I thought I would! These characters are everything!
Brynn Myers
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: vamps
The Veiled Series Collection by Stacey Rourke
VEILED (Book 1)
GREAT STORY!!!! If you love vamps and are looking for a fresh take on an old troupe, then this series is for you! Vinx is a badass and you really need to find out why. I devoured this book and now I'm on to book 2, Vlad, with the same feverish need to find out what happens next.

VLAD (Book 2)
OMG!!! I am grabbing Vendetta STAT! Vlad. Vinx. The wedding. Despicable Dorian! Read this series. It's fantastic! I cannot wait to see how this end
Terri A. Rosner
Jun 02, 2020
Sam Miller
Jun 07, 2020

• Deep Woods
  • The Power of Hades (The Hades Trials, #1)
  • Vampire Bound: Book Two (Vampire Bound #2)
  • Quarantine Crush
  • Hell in a Handbasket (Sin Demons #2)
  • These Monstrous Ties (Unsainted, #1)
  • Witching For Hope (Premonition Pointe, #2)
  • Witching for Joy (Premonition Pointe, #3)
  • Curse of the Fae King (Dark Faerie Court, #1)
  • Boy of Ruin (Unsainted, #4)
  • Rapture (Hades Castle Trilogy #2)
  • Awakening
  • Make Your Move (Hannaford Prep #2)
  • Night Kissed (Chosen Vampire Slayer, #1)
  • Of the Blood (Heir of Blood and Fire, #1)
  • It's A Wonderful Midlife Crisis (Good To The Last Death, #1)

News & Interviews