Start by marking “Fatto apposta per te (Love and Family, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fatto apposta per te (Love and Family, #2)

Fatto apposta per te

(Love and Family #2)

Ben vuole trovare una nuova casa.
Il ventiquattrenne Ben McCormick si prende cura di suo fratello Milo dopo la morte dei loro genitori. È passato un anno e ormai ha tutto sotto controllo. Quasi tutto. Più o meno. O per niente?
Abbattuto da una sonora strigliata ricevuta durante i colloqui a scuola, ne esce con il proposito di rimettere finalmente ordine nella propria vita: e
Published June 16th 2020 by Self Publisher (first published May 1st 2019)

Start your review of Fatto apposta per te (Love and Family, #2)
☆ Todd
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: from-the-author

This latest book by Anyta pulled me in right from the get go, as 24 y.o. Ben was raising his 11 y.o. brother, Milo, doing the best that he could, but still feeling as if he were drowning under the responsibility at such a young age.

Then Ben met Milo's 39 y.o. wood-shop teacher, Jack, who had also been flipping houses as a side gig for at least the last 8 years, while impatiently waiting for his dream villa to come up for sale.

From their very first meeting, it was amazing to feel the chemistry be
Judith
Perfect.Just perfect.

I'm gushing and fangirling bit time here.I think this might just be my favourite book by Anyta Sunday. Talk about bringing the feelings,I'm sure I had a dopey smile on my face the whole time I was reading this.

Story in brief:

Ben is 24 and struggling bringing up his younger brother,Milo,after their parents death.He's dead set on selling the family home but renovations are needed and who better to help than Milo's woodwork teacher....and the fact he's hot is definitely an
Martin
This was amazing!!! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

So perfect and yet so different from what I thought it would be. I am so surprised!!

It starts out with Ben and Milo, brothers who recently lost their parents in an accident. Ben is 23 while Milo is only 11. So Ben acts as his guardian and ‘tries’ to raise his brother by himself.

However, Ben works a job he’s not happy with and that leaves him little time for his brother and Milo is a pretty difficult kid, also due to the fact that they have not yet processed lo
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
*4.25 stars*

Made for You is exactly why I need Anyta Sunday in my life.

Gah, this book was so adorable. I'm a total sucker for a long, slow burn, and Anyta Sunday knows how to deliver that so well.

I can take it or leave it when it comes to books involving children and lots of family drama, but Anyta Sunday really pulled it off here. Made for You managed to balance some really heavy stuff, with the loss two parents and an insane amount of responsibility for the MC, and keep the story light and f
Meags
4 Stars

The story follows 24-year-old Ben McCormick as he struggles with his new, all-encompassing responsibilities of raising his 11-year-old brother Milo, after the tragic loss of their parents one year before. It’s an overwhelming task and Ben is constantly questioning his abilities as a caregiver, which isn’t helped much with how Milo has been acting out in school while obviously dealing with his own grief. Life for the McCormick brothers is messy and unsettled, but they love each other fierc
Ele
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-favorites, lgbtq
*4.5 stars*

That was exactly what I needed. I have been craving a story that high on the romance lately. It’s a really feel good story that does exactly that: makes you feel better after a shitty day and leaves a huge smile on your face.

This is good old Anyta Sunday; a lot of slow burn, a lot of banter, a lot of sexual tension, stolen glances, jealousy and possessiveness. A lot of humor too! And so, SO many feels!

I won't rehash the plot. It’s exactly what the blurb says. This is a very real story
Jan
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**** 4 Stars ****

Made for you. The title couldn't be more fitting; actually, it is just perfect.
The story is endearing, heartwarming and at times overwhelming.

Now, don't let my adjectives fool you into thinking that the story is heavy shit only, trust Anyta Sunday to do some magic, throwing a good dose of humour to balance it all perfectly.

With a VERY clever and witty banter, solidly presented through the whole story, she turned this in something truly special.
I just loved the bond betwee
Anyta Sunday
description

I unwittingly *do* parenting the wrong way. Every day.
This book turned out quite the reflection of that--something my darling husband pointed out. This story, for that very reason, is his favorite book of mine. (This was said with a smirk and twinkling eyes. Yeah, I kinda suck at the whole discipline thing. LOL. But that's okay. At least we're sucking together.)

Set in my hometown (Go Wellington!), this is both a romance (between Ben and Jack), and a love story (of the family kind).

Made For You (
Wendy

I'm a big fan of Anyta Sunday's work and one of the reasons is the fact that she always knows how to bring on the feels... I also know, that when I open one of her books, I will get the slow burn I crave and the sexual tension that goes with it.

sexual tension gif - Google zoeken

As I said recently in another review, I am one of the few people who loves reading about kids in their books. They are usually really good at breaking the ice, lighting things up a bit and making me laugh out loud.

I absolutely loved the (brotherly) bond b
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
I'm late to the game with this one, so I'm going to say just one word: ADORABLE.

Okay, two words: RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE.

Featuring: slow burn, friends to lovers, hot for teacher (brother's teacher, but whatever), FAMILY, banter, geeky bird puns (for starters, Jack's last name is "Pecker"), roofing disasters, a rebellious 11-year-old, parenting woes, hurt/comfort, (too much) Fanta, and a swoon-worthy HEA.

I loved Ben and Jack together, and I loved the way they cared for Milo. Ben's parenting metho
Christelle
When in need of being swooned by adorable characters, a slow-burn, some banter and low-angst romance : a few authors pops in my head, including Anyta Sunday. With “Made For You”, she doesn’t disappoint. And in this one, she added tropes I’m all for : age-gap and some family dynamics with a kid.
The blurb says it all : it’s about Ben (24 yo), his brother Milo (11 yo) and Jack (39 yo), Milo’s woodwork teacher.

There’s a lot I enjoyed in this story.
I laughed at Milo’s antics, at Ben’s love for Fanta
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*The Last 40% Was Good*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Now, here's the honesty: There was too little chemistry, too little ‘didn't get to know them enough’, too much ‘weeks later’ because I felt like we missed the really get to know each other. HOWEVER, the book picked up around 60% and it was adorable from there on. The birthday dinner was a fun chapter though. Ben was.... funny to watch as he embarrassed himself. After the epilogue, I kinda want more from these two, and that's because of the last 40% of the
Susan
Re-read May 2020
Perfect comfort read.

----------------------

Well now, this was good!

I wasn’t expecting all that much since I couldn’t finish the first book because I was so bored, but this really hit all my buttons.

Jack is a 39 year old woodshop teacher, who likes to renovate houses in his free time. He’s living with his ex and his new boyfriend right now, and even though they are his best friends, he really needs another place to live.

When he meets 24 year old Ben, he is a bit concerne
mwana
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to mwana by: Martin
Shelves: mm, adult, contemporary
Reread June 2020: Still gives me the warm and fuzzies.

Original review

WANTED:

A slow burn contemporary romance with a guaranteed HEA that doesn't overburden the reader with romantic tropes such as the inevitable break up, misunderstandings, overbearing in-laws, conniving exes or whatever other cliche romance writers get so wound up in.

Must have MCs worth rooting for, great chemistry, even greater banter and great sex- when it eventually happens.

The novel must be feel-good, well written such that
Virginia Cavanillas
Anyta turns a sad and hard premise into a lovely, sweet, and funny story where you breath tenderness and love in every nook. She converts —not one, but two— tough backgrounds into a common happy (or livable) path where, again, your found family and friendship plays a huge rol.
And hey, she does that among Harry Potter jokes, a lost but huggable 11 year old (funny and rebel, Milo has it all) and the slowest of the slow burns. Birds, New Zealand and sarcasm are the heart and soul of this novel and
Lost in a Book
5 Stars

You Guys!!!!! I know I’ve made no secret about my love for Anyta Sunday books (still have a few more to go in her back log until I’ve read them all) but OMG with stories like this, how can I not? Made For You is everything I look for in romance (M/F or M/M) with cheeky characters, connection, heartfelt moments, angst, feelable feels (don’t just tell me they like/love, I want to experience them for myself), slow burn, and this has the added bonus of an age gap. Hell Yes! It even has a kid
Ky
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, read-2019, slow-burn
*4.5 stars*

Before you pick up this book prepare yourselves for a serious slow burn story! It's awesome!

Ben is twenty-four years old and he became the sole carer for his teenage brother, Milo, after their parents got in a fatal accident. He's doing the best he can to stand by his brother, raise him in the best way possible and provide him with everything he needs, but Ben is struggling himself and he needs guidance, support and recognition like nothing else.

Jack is thirty-nine years old, a teache
Bev
Well, that was .... fabulous! Truly. I'm sat here trying to come up with something that will sum up just how much I loved this book.

Slow burn reads can go either way for me, I either totally love it or end up ditching the book. I can safely say Made For You was delicious. I loved every word and not once was I tempted to skim ahead, skip forward for sneak peeks (you know you do it too ha!). The author played this to perfection. The build from acquaintances to friends to lovers was so real withou
Cadiva
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
That might just be my favourite Anyta Sunday romance so far.

It's a perfect journey from friends to lovers with her usual brand of slow burn low angst and with the hallmark light touches of humour which make her books such an enjoyable read.

I liked Jack when he appeared in Taboo For You and my feelings were amplified a thousandfold in this one as he was the perfect person to fit into Ben and Milo's lives and bring them unconditional support and love.

Ben and Milo are fabulous brothers, there's su
Ariana
Now this totally worked for me - 100%!

It ticks plenty of my ‘like’ boxes:

- age gap (and it is done really well!)
- a good element of humour (Ben and his brother are deliciously mouthy in the best way!)
- UST so intense and painful it is enough to fill a whole football stadium with electricity
- incredible chemistry between the MCs right from the start
- so many feels I did wipe my eyes on a couple of occasions (darn, it can hurt to behave sensibly and all adult!)
- a very relatable plot

Wow, I think
Eli Easton
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I adored this book. I think it's my new number one from Anyta Sunday, which is saying a lot. It's slow burn romance , may-december, with hurt-comfort elements. Those are my favorite things in a romance.

We have two brothers -- Ben and Milo. Ben is trying to raise his little brother Milo after their parents are killed, but he's not quite making it. Between emotional issues, trying to work enough to pay the bills, and Milo acting out, Ben is drowning.

Enter Jack, one of Milo's teachers, and a guy wh
Vanna
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Vanna by: Dia
4 Sweet Stars!! 😍🤩 This was my first book by Anyta Sunday, but it won't be my last😁💞. I loved the family oriented theme, the witty banter, lovable and not over-the-top characters, lots of slow-burn and a wonderful HEA and epilogue.
Ben and Milo, brothers who have experienced a huge loss are trying to live the best life they can. However, despite Ben's cheerful facade and Milo's tough exterior, they are struggling to hold it together. Milo's school life isn't going all that well, and Ben is const
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
This guy. How did I ever not have him in my life?

This was my first Anyta Sunday read, and I immediately can recognize why her work is so well-loved, because this was an absolutely precious slow-burn and I loved these characters to no end. Ben is such a soft little sweetheart, Jack is so wholesome and caring, and Milo — bless his little reckless heart, this kid deserves nothing but good days ahead of him.

I've never read a romance story that featured a kid this heavily, but Ben's little broth
Deborah
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This book is simply beautiful.

Ben is twenty-four and now the sole caregiver for his brother Milo. After the tragic death of both their parents last year they’re doing the best they can.

Ben is amazing, he’s trying his best to raise Milo. Afraid at every turn that he’s failing. At the same time he’s trying to balance a job he doesn’t like. All the responsibilities that come from effectively being a parent. And his own grief and loss.

Milo is fabulous. I loved his humour and well...everything really
Fabi
3.5 life stars

I was blown away with the first book in this series, Taboo For You. So when I heard a 2nd book was coming out I might as well have been sitting on an ant pile I was so anxious to get my hands on it. I'm so happy to say it did not disappoint.

I felt so bad for Jack in the previous book. I just had to see his HEA in this one. He couldn't possibly be a more angelic character.

This story brings such a strong feeling of family. Twenty-four year old Ben is the sole caregiver for his 11 ye
Papie
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This was an amazing beautiful age-gap story. Jack is the serious older (39) teacher, who lives with his ex Luke (from book 1) and ex’s partner (Sam), looking for a house to renovate and move into. Ben is the hilarious 24yo who lost his parents a year ago in an accident, and is way overwhelmed trying to raise his 11yo brother. Milo (the little brother) is in one of Jack’s classes and that’s how they meet. Ben wants to sell the family house because he is too heartbroken to live in it, but it needs ...more
Dia
Loved it!!! Super sweet and oh the slow burning!!!
Yna the Mood Reader
"I look at Ben and I see a future. I see shared dinners and overshared stories. I see stupid fights and silly gestures to make up for them. I see him and Milo in the villa. A family to laugh with during the day . A partner to moan with during the night. The dream hangs between us."
📚 Series: Yes. Book 2 but can be read as a standalone.
📚 Genre: Contemporary M/M Romance.
📚 POV:  Alternating first person.
📚 Cliffhanger: No.

⚠ Content Warnings:  Dealing with parental death. Age-gap. Roma
Sanaa
There's a reason why Anyta Sunday is one of my all time favorite authors and Made For You pretty much goes to show why.

It was a perfect book.

Find me on: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Blog
Gabi
taskgmr#/@>/:<3 :DDDD Geez, Anyta!!!
I need more. Are there some extra scenes somewhere? :O

The torture of repressed feelings! Ah! Soo good! Poor Ben. Amazingly slow burning romance between 24-year-old Ben and 39-year-old Jack, who is the teacher of Ben's 11-year-old brother.

Ben is cheeky, always flirting with Jack since the moment they met. It starts out innocently, but then due to circumstances, Jack gets tangled up in the boys life, and ends up spending all his free time with them. Both boys a

• Gideon (Finding Home, #3)
  • Family Camp (Daddy Dearest, #1)
  • Best Man (Close Proximity, #1)
  • If We Could Go Back (Camassia Cove, #6)
  • Adam Only (Those Other Books #2)
  • Milo (Finding Home, #2)
  • Kiss Me Again
  • Charlie Sunshine (Close Proximity, #2)
  • After Felix (Close Proximity, #3)
  • Golden Boy and the Two Bears (Happily Ever Asher, #2)
  • A King in Wonderland (Happily Ever Asher, #3)
  • The Hate You Drink
  • Spring Strings
  • The Last Text
  • The Christmas Deal
  • Rocket Science (Love Logic #1)
  • Better Be Sure (Harrison Campus, #1)
  • Poetry in Motion
Hey guys,

A bit about me: I'm a big, BIG fan of slow-burn romances. I love to read and write stories with characters who slowly fall in love.

Some of my favorite tropes to read and write are: Enemies to Lovers, Friends to Lovers, Clueless Guys, Bisexual, Pansexual, Demisexual, Oblivious MCs, Everyone (Else) Can See It, Slow Burn, Love Has No Boundaries.

I write a variety of stories, Contemporary MM R

Love and Family (3 books)
  • Taboo for You (Love and Family, #1)
  • Happy for You (Love & Family #3)