Start by marking “Tahoe Blue” as Want to Read:
Tahoe Blue

Tahoe Blue

A paramedic must face old wounds when his Hollywood heartthrob ex returns home and tries to win back his affections. Will he find closure or will he give first love a second chance?

Coming back to Tahoe was a mistake. At least, that’s what Carson Keaton thinks the minute he returns to his hometown. When he ran away seven years ago, he left everything behind, including Brand
ebook, 1st edition, 211 pages
Published November 21st 2020 by Hot Tree Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tahoe Blue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tahoe Blue

Start your review of Tahoe Blue
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
Tahoe Blue is a stand alone, M/M second chance romance by a new to me author, Eden French. I was so surprised to see that this is only this author’s third released book! It was beautifully written and I completely fell in love with these two.

Pin by Cindy Russell on Medical Shows Past and Present | Taylor kinney chicago fire, Taylor kinney, Men in uniform

Brand West is twenty five years old and has lived in Lake Tahoe his entire life. He’s a paramedic and loves his job. When Brand was in high school, he fell in love with his best friend, Carson. But just after graduation, Carson left with no explanation. Bran
Kim
Nov 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
3.5 to 4 stars
I really liked the second-chance premise and paramedic and television star set up of this one so much that it made me want to read this new-to-me author.

Brand West still lives in Tahoe and has reached his dream of becoming a paramedic. But up until recently his social life has been void since his first love left seven years ago with no reason. But he is just starting to dip his foot back into the dating pool with a man who has potential.

Carson Keaton left for California and becam
Jay
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kebb, mm-romance
Tahoe Blue, by Eden French, is two lives torn apart by a homophobic father’s pure hate. For me, the song “Dear John” by Brandon Stansell is a reflection of how Tahoe Blue begins. For seven years Brand West has internally never let go of his first love, Carson Keaton. Telling himself that he is moving on like Carson did, focusing on his career and the world around him.

Years prior, a young, scared, and naive Carson acts in the only way he can think to protect his family and his true love from the
Cassie
ARC provided by GRR for an honest review.

Beautiful story about two boys who fall in love at a young age and find each other later in life to get their HEA.

This was a wonderful second chance romance. It was perfect. First you have Brand, who was left behind with no explanation. He is obviously still completely in love with Carson and had not moved on. Well enter, Carson and he is the same way, except he has only ever wanted Brand and did not want to try anything with anyone else. Swoon!! It is
Jeff Leech
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tahoe Blue is an electrifying new erotic love story that will keep your heartrate raised and passionate images dancing in your head when you go to sleep. Eden French hits the nail on the head with this one and has left me yearning for more. Great story about love that is lost and trying to find find it's way home. I finished the book in two days, I just couldn't put it down.
Jodi Gallegos
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is so hot--and still the perfect romance. It's a classic "one who got away" story, with an ending that'll make you swoon.
Cee Brown
Oct 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
*´¨✫)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯¸.•*¨)
✮ (¸.•´✶(¸.•Operation Redemption

This seems to be let's get to see how many new-to-me authors Cee can read. Eden French did a pretty decent job of drawing in the reader, holding them hostage and never letting them go. Just the thought of a second chance love story with so many layers is unimaginable. Then throw in a sweetheart like Teo, only to mourn his presence made me feel some sort of way. I hope the author is considering giving him his own HEA, as he deserves it.

"
M
Oct 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Eden French is a new to me author and I was excited to check this one out. I'm a sucker for a second chance romance and I loved that it was set in Tahoe. I enjoyed the premise and Carson and Brand's chemistry was steamy. Very enjoyable read.
Pat
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
This book is so good that I kept stopping to digest the words also to listen to the story as this great book spoke to me …
Second chance romances do happen but not without some sadness , loss , forgivingness and truth.
Brand West is a paramedic, a guy who loves the gym has a toned body to die for …
Many years ago his best friend just left town, no words were spoken. Why ?
During those years Brand, besides toning his body , has had hookups but no one special to date...

Carson the best friend is now
Amy
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good! These two characters are something else. There are so many feels in this one. Brand was left behind with a broken heart when his best friend/lover Carson left Tahoe without a word. He just disappeared. He never knew why Carson left. Now Carson is back and is a famous actor on TV. Carson knew coming back was a mistake but he had to see his mom, sister, and Brand again. He desperately wants a second chance and is determined to make it happen. I love how when Carson comes bac ...more
Audrey Pott
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A unique storyline where it’s not until Carson’s father died that his mother and sister find out why he left abruptly 7 years earlier, his father had threatened Carson with his life and those of mum and sister, so homophobic that nobody really knew him and his hatred.

This is a second chance romance that Carson is hoping for with Brand, if he can make Brand understand why he left. So many roller coaster ride of emotions I cried and laughed, Eden has an emotive writing style I loved. You had love
Sarah Baines
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Tahoe Blue is such a beautiful story - it has everything. Great characters, great setting and is written brilliantly. It also just about broke my heart. Oddly enough it was Teo that broke my heart - I really felt for him. Speaking of Teo, he needs his own story and his own HEA!!!!!
Michi
Nov 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Second chance romance. There's some angst, miscommunication, and a surprise run-in. I loved it. Brand and Carson have some bumps and hurt feelings to work out. It's an engaging, easy read. The words flow all the way to the HEA. You're able to get both sides of the story and fall in love with both of them. There's also some amazing side characters supporting both men.
Sharon
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There was so much packed into this book. It was an excellent story with amazing MCs and really cool friends. Parker and Carson has a long and vivid history together. That isn't the amazing thing. The story of their history and all the feels that come with and how it wraps around your heart and simply squeezes you in their pain and elation. Their individual journeys of self discovery was so well done. And you end up with 2 honorable men.

Pardon the run -on sentences.
Vicki-Ann Bush
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is steamy, sexy, and left me aching for more. The characters are so well written, they draw you into their longing to rekindle a love that burns vibrant in their hearts. I love Brand's little sister and the banter they share, it makes the story so well rounded. Ms. French really knows how to tug on the heartstrings, I love this book!
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Universal Link

Brand is just now getting over his first love, the man who ran off to Hollywood without a word and hasn't communicated with him since. But now, finally, a new guy has come into Brand's life who is making Brand feel - but not just attraction, perhaps more too. Just his luck that his ex, Carson, chooses now to come back to town full of explanations and wanting a second chance. Where do Brand's heart, and as important - his head, lay?

Well, of course a second chance is what the
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book.

When Carson returns home after 7 years, he hopes to reconnect with the only man he ever loved. But Brand isn't having any of it. Being ghosted for all the time Carson was away broke Brand, and now? Now, just as he is trying to move on, Carson reappears.

I'm not quite sure, never am, to be honest, what I was really expecting from this book from the blurb, but it wasn't THIS! I loved this book!

I loved that Carson wasn't
Catherine
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
Eden French is a new to me author, but she definitely did not disappoint in this stand-alone novel. Tahoe Blue begs the question...what would you do to right the wrongs from your past and get a second chance with your one true love? Carson gets that chance d/t a writer’s strike that finds him traveling back home to Tahoe after a 7 year absence. He hopes he can make his mom and sister understand what caused him to leave, but he knows if there is even a smidge of hope he can reunite with his child ...more
Fran
Nov 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is my first time reading a work from this author. As with any 2nd chance theme the plot consists of more than coming back home to correct past mistakes. Brand knows his ambition shouldn't have overridden the emotional pain he caused Carson by leaving without any explanation. Ambition can cause a person to turn a blind eye to everything else and it's taken Brand a long time to open his eyes. The Hollywood writers' strike is the perfect chance for Brand to return to his abandoned life and att ...more
RandomHeart
Nov 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this beautifully written angsty emotional roller coaster of a book. I don’t often find it easy to read books where one character starts out in a relationship with someone who’s not intended to end the book with. Especially when that relationship seems to be on its way to being well-established, by having on page relations. Then there was the main reason why Carson ran away from home to Hollywood to ultimately become a star. It was painful and such a struggle for him to lose his ...more
Joyfully Jay
Nov 23, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: michelle
A Joyfully Jay review.

Tahoe Blue is a reunion romance as Carson returns home after a long absence. He left abruptly and why that happened is worked into the story, although the way in which it was told lacked the impact it needed. He became a successful actor and he has always been in love with Brand. It was unexpected that Carson returned home, but now that he is back, he wants to make amends and get Brand back. Brand was devastated when Carson left. He never wanted to date anyone els
Joanne Mccorkell
Nov 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Years after being chased from his home Carson returns. On his first day, he meets the love of his life, Brand.

Despite getting a second chance, Carson almost messes up again, by not communicating. Though, Brand is just as bad, as he lashes out, instead of talking through how he feels. When Brand is responding to a massive accident, he realises life is short, and hes willing to do whatever Carson needs for them to work.

While yes this story is mostly about a second chance love. Its is also a commun
Aimee
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this second chance romance!! It was the perfect mix of sad, sweet, and sexy. I say sad because Brand had just started moving on with a very sweet Teo, who could of been perfect for Brand if he hadn’t already and always been in love with Carson. My heart hurt for Brand and Teo and then when the reason why Carson left came to light, I wanted to cry. The ending was very sweet and perfect and Carson and Brand getting their perfect second chance was beautiful!
Gwen
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoy second chances. Something about a lost love suddenly back in your life I guess... Carson left Brandon behind. They loved each other but things happen. Years later Carson is back again and Brandon seems to have found someone else. Their chemistry is so strong, time has not changed it. I liked the romance, low angst and with a happy ending of course.
Ida Umphers
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved that fact that Brand is a paramedic and we get to see him in action in the story. He is justifiably angry with Carson for disappearing years ago and I was happy to see that there was no instant forgiveness and moving on. Both men have grown and changed over the years and the author did a wonderful job of presenting all the things they had to work through to have their second chance.
Lyndsay TC
Nov 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
This second chance romance between secret high school sweethearts, Brand and Carson was sweet. After Carson was able to confess to Brand the reason for running, the two were able to focus on each other and start to build back what they had. This was a pretty easy read with a bit of angst.
Eden French
Sep 25, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
EXCERPT FROM Tahoe Blue

Chapter One

Brand West reached up to the sky and stretched his arms high until his abs pulled tight in both directions. Holding the position just a minute longer, a small moan escaping his lips, he tilted his head back and closed his eyes. When he had pushed his muscles to the max, he released the stretch and, standing upright, let his body relax.
It’d been too long since he’d hit the trail. Looking around at the towering pines, he inhaled deeply and let the thick scent of
books are love
Nov 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet book. Brand and Carson did go through some sad moments long ago but they grew up because of it. They found themselves and who they were meant to be. I believe that if Carson hadn’t had to go, they wouldn’t be able to see that they belong together and be together. I don’t think all those years ago they were mature enough to handle the relationship they were heading into and that the seven year gap of not seeing each other helped them gain wisdom, perspective and what they needed ...more
WycEd Reader

Check out our full post for TAHOE BLUE on Wicked Reads.

Reviews by the Wicked Reads Review Team

Shannan – ☆☆☆☆
Tahoe Blue is a second-chance romance standalone.

Brand West and Carson Keaton were in love. They were young but they knew it was love. Then Carson was gone. He just up and left with no warning, no note, no phone call – just gone. Carson became a big Hollywood heartthrob and Brand was left devastated and confused, thinking he had done something wrong. Being left like that had a huge impac
Deanna Murphy
Nov 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Honestly, I wasn't sure how to really rate this. There are things I really enjoyed about the book that deserved four stars, but the things I wasn't particularly fond of made me lean toward a three star rating. Carson has only ever loved Brand, but he was still just a kid when he was threatened by someone of power, and forced to leave everyone behind. It's devastating to find out what happened, to know how much pain he has been silently suffering in for years, and that Brand had suffered it too. ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• First (99 Daddies, #1)
  • Midnight Ash
  • Hair and Heart
  • Cupcakes and Christmas
  • Liars (Licking Thicket, #2)
  • Born Daddy (Command & Care, #2)
  • Gideon (Boyfriend For Hire, #3)
  • Headlines (Prime Time, #3)
  • A Growl, a Roar, and a Purr (Lions & Tigers & Bears #1)
  • Painted Lace
  • Companion Required
  • Dragon Scholar (Dragon Hoard #1)
  • Gingerbread Mistletoe (Lighthouse Bay, #2)
  • Strawberry Kisses
  • Always Together (The Boys of Talbert Hall, #2)
  • Cowboys Don't Come Out (Cowboys Don't, #1)
  • Saxon's Savior (Protect and Serve, #3)
  • Catch Me (Tattoos and Temptation, #4)