Start by marking “Sex Detox: Recharge Desire. Revitalize Intimacy. Rejuvenate Your Love Life.” as Want to Read:
Sex Detox: Recharge Desire. Revitalize Intimacy. Rejuvenate Your Love Life.

Sex Detox: Recharge Desire. Revitalize Intimacy. Rejuvenate Your Love Life.

From the New York Times bestselling author of She Comes First and Be Honest—You're Not That Into Him Either comes a revolutionary 30-day program to detoxify and rejuvenate your love life

The premise is simple: When it comes to sex, dating, and relationships, sometimes we get in so deep the only way out is to start over again. For many of us—whether we're in a relationship,
Published January 29th 2008 by William Morrow (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Sex Detox, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex Detox

Start your review of Sex Detox: Recharge Desire. Revitalize Intimacy. Rejuvenate Your Love Life.
Candy Sparks
Jul 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
I love this book. I have learned a lot not just about sexual desire but about ones own self and how others might think or have the same issues. I didn't follow the thirty day detox but I did make a lot of self notations for me! Oh and it improved my desires once again! I actually have a desire and lust once again. Damn you deployment for making me a prude but thank you Sex Detox for making me feel beautiful and sexy again! <3
Vincent de Paul
May 15, 2018 rated it liked it
our bodies need detox to clean all the junk we feed them, and so does sex. In this book you will learn how to sex-detox, recharge your desire and rejuvenate your intimacy and love life, whether you are single or married, it doesn't matter. Clean up the system and you will be blissful.
Katie
Jul 28, 2011 rated it it was ok
Eh, this book was just ok. A bit disappointing....
Jamie Eberle
Jul 22, 2010 rated it it was ok
Sex Detox is a self help book geared toward singles or couples to improve their sex life. The authors method of improving a person's sex life is by performing a "sex detox" or in other words abstaining from sex for 30 days. While abstaining, a person performs some journaling and exercises to get more in-touch with the issues that might have caused the problems in the first place. The book is split into a section for singles and a section for couples. I read the section for couples, but did not ...more
B
May 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really liked this book, one of the better self help books out there. I am in a new relationship which after 27yrs is stressful in bed. The sex is well...awful. I had given into the thought that I would rather never have sex again then go thru with bad sex. I found the assignments to help greatly. Easy to follow pace, learned quite a bit. A must read for everyone. Enjoy.
Alison
Jan 15, 2008 marked it as to-read
Shelves: non-fiction
I got an Advance Reader Copy of this through the First Look program, so I'm quickly reading through it so I can write a review. I'm only a chapter or so main premis of it is that a 30-day intentional abstinence period can work wonders for your libido and sex life. It's not something we can really try right now since we're trying for a baby, but there are some interesting tidbits so far.
Robert
Mar 06, 2008 rated it liked it
I read the portion of this book which is for singles. It basically is a common sense approach to being inbetween relationships. The book advocates taking some time and examining what exactly it is that you want out of sex and relationships. A normal dopey self help book in other words.
Sara Youwish
Dec 30, 2016
Danette
Dec 09, 2012
Caroline
rated it did not like it
Jun 15, 2014
Gayan Roshantha
Mar 01, 2015
Jeremiah Robison
rated it it was ok
Dec 11, 2017

• The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
Ian Kerner is a nationally-recognized sexuality counselor and New York Times best-selling author of numerous books including the ever-popular She Comes First (Harper Collins). He writes a well known column for CNN and can often be seen on the TODAY Show and the Dr. Oz Show amongst others. He is regularly quoted as an expert in print and online media.

Ian is certified by the American Association of