Start by marking “Gifting Me To His Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo, #2)” as Want to Read:
Gifting Me To His Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo, #2)

Gifting Me To His Best Friend

(A Touch of Taboo #2)

This Christmas, my husband is going with an unconventional gift for his best friend.

Me.

It’s only supposed to be for one night… But one night becomes two, becomes our entire vacation. There are no rules except the ones we make, and sharing me brings both Derek and Grayson closer than any of us could have imagined.

This year, what happens in our bedroom will put all three of
Published July 30th 2020 by Trinkets and Tales LLC

To ask other readers questions about Gifting Me To His Best Friend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gifting Me To His Best Friend

Start your review of Gifting Me To His Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo, #2)
Saswati
Dec 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbtq, taboo, novella
It’s Christmas, after all. There are no rules when it’s Christmas.

MMF ✔️
Taboo ✔️
Scorching ✔️

Quick and fun read, with about 5% plot and 95% sex 😂

“Think she’ll scream my name when she comes or yours?”

Even though I liked the first book way more, this one's worth reading just for the ✨SMUT

“My little slut of a wife needs more than one cock to keep her happy right now, so that’s what she gets.”
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
This wasn't a new favorite Katee Robert, but it was still sassy and fun and MEGA smutty. ...more
Melanie A. *mostly on hiatus*
4.5 STARS!!
We've gone too far to go back. There's only forward.
HOT 🔥 HOT 🔥 HOT 🔥

It's official . . . Ms. Robert knows how to write some seriously delicious smut. I'll pay full price for the books in this series all day long and twice on Sundays. 😂
"So fucking shameless. You'd ride my hand to orgasm right in front of him, wouldn't you?"
Triggers: none! except maybe MMF
It was sexy as hell to be in the middle of the menage, but watching them fuck is just as hot.
Isabella. R
4 Wrap Me in Ribbon Stars ⭐

Gifting Me to His Best Friend is not safe to read in public. Unless you have spare panties handy or a way to find instant gratification, it’s best enjoyed behind closed doors.

Emma and Grayson have been happily married for seven years and have a sex life that would be enviable to many. They are both open to exploring and pushing boundaries, however everything they’ve done in the past has been solely between them.

"We play games all the time, act out fantasies. How is thi
_All.Things.Steamy (V. Simran)
5 ”Christmas with a twist” stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

”A new game, Emma.” He thrusts deep, and I can’t stop myself from moaning, loud and wanton. “I want to give you to Derek. One night. I want to watch him eat your pussy, make you come, fuck you.” He keeps driving my desire higher with his movements and words. “I want to wrap you up like a gift just to watch him rip the ribbons off you.”

Oh My Freaking God....I’m stunned. Absolutely and utterly wrecked. Just when I thought the author couldn’t beat the
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
3.5-4 stars! This was yet another H O T novella from Katee Robert. I don't know where or how she comes up with all these taboo stories, but I hope she never stops writing them. Review to come! ...more
Ath
Aug 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Man! I dont know really.. other side im not really into this menage relationship. But...My God its one hell of sizzling hotness of forbidden and sensual all wrap up into one dynamic of a story! 😲

The sex its hot as hell!! i don't can't even stop blushing and having a very hard time to stop myself going to the bathroom. 😅😅

Overall this series its freaking awesome and i might going to read the first book.. yet again... LOL!! 😜
Aisling Zena
5 stars

And Katee Robert brings the hot, kinky fuckery again! This is one of my favourite type of menage, possibly my all-time favourite menage book to be honest.

I read mmf/mfm when the mood strikes and most times something in the plot won't sit well with me. Whether it's the H sharing the h willy-nilly or the two guys have more chemistry between them and use the h as a filler to their sandwich because, God forbid, their uber masculinity is threatened, or anything else I might nitpick. And if I'
Nana
Jan 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
Triple hot

SO GOOD! This was so sexy, I missed reading something like this, lately, I'm not in the mood to read any romance, too many and none of them hold my attention to read, so I've only been into fantasy and thrillers, but like I said I wanted my good dose of taboo/ forbidden erotica, plus it's a short story, it read fast.

I'm going to save this read on my Kindle for when, you know, I need it, lol.
Douilleny
I need more of this series.
JadeC
Aug 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

This Taboo series is sure on fire. i guess all I can say is.. lucky Emma 🤷‍♀️ I appreciate how Katee Robert also included feelings & emotions into her stories, just like Your Dad Will Do

though some fantasies might not be as realistic, but it's definitely something that i'm more than happy to get lost in. delightful MMF romance featuring a married couple with the husband's best friend 😌

There are no rules when it's Christmas 4 stars!
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

First of all, thank you to whomever reviewed this book today that caused it to show in my feed....I'm grateful😂

Now to the book, a husband and wife agree to gift her to his Best friend for Christmas. They're all on vacation together and it's a fulfillment of her fantasy. Wonderfully written, with JUST enough heat and backstory so we know it's not just about the sex.
My ONLY complaint was that I'd have liked an epilogue.
Menage as it should be done
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
4 stars

Ok, that gif ⬆ explains perfectly my feelings for this book.
HOT DAMN, this was hot and steamy.
This book is pure smut. 160 pages of it!

Married couple Grayson and Emma (she has my name, figure that 🙄😁) spends Christmas holidays with their best friend, Derek,in Colorado in a rented cabin.
Derek is Grayson's best friend since forever, both of them had both woman and men in their beds but the timing has never been right for them to be in the same bed.Now Grayson is married for 7 years, and he h
sil ♡ the book voyagers
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I....

I don't know what to say.

Didn't know I needed this book, but GUESS WHAT. I actually need the next book, like right about now, because I can't go on with my life, normally, without having another Katee Robert book in my life. I'm obsessed, it's no secret. Gifting Me To His Best Friend was wild, sexy, intense, and emotional. I knew she was going to make me feel so much like when I read Your Dad Will Do. Derek, Grayson, and Emma have my heart and I am so happy for them and for this book! They
Malene
Aug 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5-4 stars
Katee Robert has become my go to for delicious and hot as hell smut. I discovered her through book 1 in the Taboo series and I was instantly hooked.
The title of this book says it all. No hidden agendas. A wonderful sexy build up before it’s a sex marathon for the next hundred and some pages. I enjoyed the hell out of Emma, Grayson and Derek. It’s all fantasies and amazing sex but soon it’s becomes more.
I really hope Katee Robert continues this series cause it’s become my new addicti
Ambriehl Khalil
I will happily read every poly book to exist ever.
nick (the infinite limits of love)

Everyone in this book is a hoe. 😂😂
That's it. That's my review.

(JK RTC)
Lainey
Aug 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
I will read anything Katee Robert gives me.
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.25 Stars / 5 Steam Fans

Video review available in Week 42: Oct 11 – Oct 17 weekly book reviews.

For other video book reviews, check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Jenn (The Book Refuge)
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-favorites
It's Christmas in July!!!

Okay so. Deep Breaths. Deep Breaths... Trying to get my pulse to slow back down here.

As always, Katee Robert doesn't waste any time. I was so excited when I got my hands on #2 in her Touch of Taboo series. I love the twisty way these stories unfold, yet they happen so smoothly and then the dirty times begin.

There isn't much to say in regards to a summary for this novella, the title is what you get with these ones. But I want to give a good review, so here goes.

Every Chri
Alex (HEABookNerd)
Series: A Touch of Taboo #2
Rating: 5 stars - loved it!

Holy wow GIFTING ME TO HIS BEST FRIEND was HOT HOT HOT! Of course I knew this going in but Katee Robert never disappoints when it comes to sexy romances. In this case I was pleasantly surprised by how much heart and intimacy was also included in addition to the non-stop sexy times.

Emma and Grayson have a great marriage -- they love each other deeply, they have an active and exciting sex life, and a strong friendship with Grayson's college fri
Stephanie (Bookfever)
Christmas has never been so hot! After Your Dad Will Do I didn’t think Katee Robert could write any other story that was even hotter but clearly I was wrong because then Gifting Me To His Best Friend came along. It was dirty, scorching and one of the kinkiest books I’ve ever read.

The title pretty much gives away the premise of the book. It’s about a married couple, Emma and Grayson, going on their yearly Christmas holiday with the husband’s best friend, Derek. Once there things quickly become st
TheBibliotheque ♡
Mar 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: faves-novellas
99% smut, 1% showering
Jess *lovetolovebooks*
Jul 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads
This is going to be no surprise to anyone that follows my reviews or follows me on IG but....

I LOVED THIS!!

Katee Robert, I don't know where or how you get your ideas but I also don't care. I just don't ever want you to stop! I read this almost in one sitting. I was so hot and bothered when all was said and done.

This was the ultimate threesome between husband, wife, and husband's best friend. It was dirty, sexy, raunchy, and forbidden. Robert really has a way of setting a scene and letting her
Jess
Dec 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So this solved a problem that I frequently have with menage books turned permanent triads, in that there was already a lot of off page emotional development that was believable. And it was incredibly hot. So read for whichever reason, you won't be disappointed. ...more
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Katee Roberts Fans, Erotica/Smut
Katee Robert Continues...
Bringing Taboos to Life...

With The Excuse...
Of Christmas Gift...
Wife, Husband, Best Friend...
Get To Unwrap Me!!!!

Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1) by Katee Robert Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
Gifting Me To His Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo, #2) by Katee Robert Gifting Me To His Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo #2)
My Dad's Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo, #3) by Katee Robert My Dad's Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo #3)
Seducing My Guardian (A Touch of Taboo #4) by Katee Robert Seducing My Guardian (A Touch of Taboo #4)

For more Reviews, Free E-books and Giveaways

photo banner_zpsb3ab83a0.jpg
Nicole
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy heck! 🥵🔥 now this is what I want when they say there’s a love triangle
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Recipe for Persuasion (The Rajes, #2)
  • The Naughty List
  • Daddy Crush
  • His Beauty
  • Once More Upon a Time
  • The Boyfriend Project (The Boyfriend Project, #1)
  • Barbarian's Mate (Ice Planet Barbarians, #7)
  • The Roommate
  • Boyfriend Material
  • Go Deep (Unexpected Lovers #1)
  • Barbarian's Touch (Ice Planet Barbarians, #8)
  • Reckless at Heart (The Kincaids of Pine Harbour, #1)
  • Fifth a Fury (Goddess Isles, #5)
  • The Architect (Nashville Neighborhood, #3)
  • The Pool Boy (Nashville Neighborhood, #2)
  • Secret Crush Seduction (The Heirs of Hansol, #2)
  • Reborn Yesterday (Phenomenal Fate, #1)
  • The Doctor (Nashville Neighborhood, #1)
New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Katee Robert learned to tell her stories at her grandpa’s knee. Her 2015 title, The Marriage Contract, was a RITA finalist, and RT Book Reviews named it 'a compulsively readable book with just the right amount of suspense and tension." When not writing sexy contemporary and romantic suspense, she spends her time playing imaginary games with her child ...more

A Touch of Taboo (5 books)
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • My Dad's Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo, #3)
  • Seducing My Guardian (A Touch of Taboo #4)
  • The Groom, The Maid of Honor, and The Runaway Bride (A Touch of Taboo #5)