Start by marking “Damaged Elite (The Darlington Elite, #2)” as Want to Read:
Damaged Elite (The Darlington Elite, #2)

Damaged Elite (The Darlington Elite, #2)

Zachary Masters

For almost two years, Kennedy has been my best friend—she's laughter and comfort, everything I need but don't deserve. I'm not boyfriend material—not with a past like mine, I'm too much like my father. So I've kept those lines firmly drawn in our relationship. But when the Elite became the target of some shady happenings on campus, I had no choice but to mov
Published August 12th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Damaged Elite, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Damaged Elite

Start your review of Damaged Elite (The Darlington Elite, #2)
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*
“She flipped my own game around on me. I don’t have the cards or the pieces, and the board is on fire …”

The minute I started reading Damaged Elite, the world around me stopped existing. I fell in love with it! Head over heals!
I've wanted to read Damaged Elite ever since I met these characters in Broken Elite. I was completely mesmerized by the author's storytelling and I've so fallen in love with characters, back then and again now. The amazing storytelling countinues, but the main characters..
Abstract  ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

'Damaged Elite' is the second book of the 'Darlington Elite' series by Waverly Alexander. Told in dual perspectives, this book was cheesy and perfect and I absolutely loved it!!

From the moment I read the first book, I just wanted to read the second book so badly!! Every character was perfect, specially the main ones! I loved Zach and Kennedy so much.the way they were with each other and the way they loved each other just stole my heart.

This
Doris
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, enticing-journey
Great Book!!

Zach is part of the Elite and Kennedy is a best friend of Zach’s. This was a great love story with a push/pull with Zach and Kennedy that had me turning page after page. Zach kept Kennedy at arm’s length as much as possible even though he had feelings for her. He lived in fear of his past and once I found out what it was, it broke my heart. Kennedy is easy to love with her quick wit and the hilarious banter that goes on in the book. You can’t help but love this couple.

I have loved th
confessions of a book addict
This was one of those books that I had me counting down the days until I could get my hands on it. I fell in love with this entire crew of friends in the first book in this series, Broken Elite. Damaged Elite brought that home even more. @waverlysuealexander had me so invested in these characters that I felt like I was reading about friends.
I loved Zach & Kennedy. There was a lot of push and pull with these two. This book was full of laughs and suspense, angst & love. A definite must read ❤️
⭐️⭐️
Teresa Juckett (Give Me All The Book's)
What a fantastic conclusion of this duet by Waverley. I knew after reading Broken Elite the 1st book in this duet that I had to find out what happened next with this group of Darlington Elite, because something dangerous is definitely going on.
The character's in this story are Zach and Kennedy he's always been the love'em and leave'em quickly type until one night when he's hiding from his latest conquest by going into a room and turns around and sees this short lil pixie beautiful girl called K
M
4.5 yummy elite ⭐

Zach and Kennedy were the best of friends. The way they met was original and funny. He couldn't get away from her if he tried.

I like how Kennedy knew her worth and wouldn't let Zach take too much from her. Only what she was willing to give until he was willing to acknowledge what they meant to each other.. She was strong and just what he needed too. They were strong for each other.

Loved the mystery in the book and how the Elites stuck together and looked out for one another.

I
My Little Booktopia
‘...despite the fact that he doesn’t give me everything I need or want, I know him well enough to understand that he’s giving me all that he can. And that’s more than he gives anyone else.’

Damaged Elite is a new adult, college, friends to lovers romance, is the second book in the Darlington Elite series and is told from duel POVs. Book one - Broken Elite - must be read prior in order to understand the storyline.

I’ve been ‘patiently’ awaiting the arrival of this book since reading this first one
Doris
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book!!

I have loved th
T. Steele
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my all time favorite books! These characters will be kept in my heart for a lifetime. I’m blown away with the emotion in which Alexander writes with. You can feel it through the pages. It was such a beautiful and angsts love story! And with the suspenseful plot, it has you racing to flip each page to find out what happens next!
Tristina Brockway
Zach and Kennedy's story is everything I hoped for and more! Kennedy's quick whit, caring nature, and firey personality are a perfect mix with Zach's fiercely loyal, sweet as sin, gentle giant ways. Talk about couple goals. I'm adding a new man to my Book Boyfriend's list! And while the suspense gave me serious anxiety, I'd do it all over again with a reread!
Heather andrews
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Zach can be sweet on his woman, “I’m going to set up a blanket by the fire while you finish your shower.” There’s a question in his voice, like he isn’t sure if he wants to leave me in here alone." I liked this book, I loved Zach.
Lenor
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: college-romance

GAH I love Waverly Alexander’s books, three books and all of them I’m happy to say I've devoured them. With this book, what can I say…? I swoon so hard while reading this that I was popping unicorns, hearts and balloons from my eyes the entire time I was reading it and still this is not a full only romance, we get so much more than Zach’s and Kennedy’s story.

Zach, possessive alpha with a prote
Nina
Aug 04, 2020 rated it liked it
After the cliffhanger at the end of Broken Elite I was dying to read this book especially because I knew it was Kennedy and Zach’s book and OH MY GOD IT WAS SO GOOD!!

Damaged Elite is a new adult, bestfriends friends to lovers romance that takes place in college, and is the second book in the Darlington Elite Series.

This book was filled with angst, suspenseful scenes, drama, laugh out loud moments, and so many swoon worthy ones as well.

I absolutely loved Kennedy and Zach. They were so so cute t
Angel
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think it was possible for Waverly to top Broken Elite, but I genuinely believe she did with this one. Kennedy was my favorite character in the first book, so I've been looking forward to reading Damaged Elite since she announced it. It took me a while to finally arrange my reading schedule for it, but once I started it, though, I could not put it down.

If you follow my bookstagram, you probably know that Broken Elite is one of my absolute favorite books that I've read this year. I read i
Steph‘s Book Addiction
"I can be her friend and give her whatever she needs, but I can't take her heart, her body, her soul because I know what I'm capable of" (Zach Masters)

Damaged Elite is the 2nd book in The Darlington Elite Series and you have to read Broken Elite first because these two books are a duet.

First of all I'd like to say that I'm super happy that I discovered Waverly Alexander. Her writing style is fluent and enthralling. Broken Elite as well as Damaged Elite were never boring. No, it was more like
Kerri’s Reading Corner
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 is 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 and FREE in KindleUnlimited
US: https://amzn.to/30OknGW
CA: https://amzn.to/2Mb5FBS
UK: https://amzn.to/3dhIIJ3
AU: https://amzn.to/3dhHL3H

5 STARS

”She flipped my own game around on me. I don’t have the cards or the pieces, and the board is on fire...”

Damaged Elite is the conclusion of the college sports, romantic suspense duet in the Darlington Elite series. It’s a best friends to lovers and while it focuses on Kennedy and Zach, Broken Elite (Everly and Patrick’s story) must be
Josi *Reading Mom*
Aug 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Damaged Elite is book #2 in the Darlington Elite series.

It's actually Kennedy and Zach's story. But there is still so much going on with the Elite Family, that this book is half part love story of Zach and Kennedy and half part everything that’s going on with the Elite Family.

I like Kennedy and Zach. They act a lot like a couple but without really being a couple. There are issues from the past that plays a part in why they aren't a couple yet. We get a little insight in it, so it's easier to un
Shelby
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sid
Aug 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Zach & Kennedy are.. *sigh* 😍😍

After reading Broken Elite and seeing glimpses of Zach & Kennedy's friendship, I was wondering what direction Waverly was going to go to tell their story - the hot, alpha athlete meets the beautiful, quirky and smart good girl - and I was not disappointed.

I loved getting into Zach's mind and seeing things from his point of view. My first impressions of him in BE were that he was just a cocky playboy, stringing along a girl that clearly caught feelings and was pining
bookobsession000
Aug 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really love Waverly Alexander books.
Just like the first book, damaged elite is full of angst! It almost is too much at times.
It is definitely a slow burner but there is so much sexual tension and chemistry.

Zach and Kennedy have a beautiful friendship and I can completely understand why they fight the chemistry and need between them. But you can tell when two people are meant to be together and they are meant to be. I did find myself getting a little frustrated with Zach though. I just wish he
Melissa Mendoza
Aug 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

"She only knows my softer dies, the side I show her because that's what she deserves."

5 Push and Pull Stars!! Beautiful story with compelling characters, hard not to fall in love!

Zach is part of the Elite and he's been best friends with Kennedy forever. But he can't deny the feelings he has for her now, but because of that he keeps her at a distance. Not to mention this poor guy has a dark past that he hasn't really dealt with yet. The last thing he needs to do is bring in
Just Living A Thousand Lives
Ramblings of a Bookworm..

The second installment of the Darlington Elite series shook me just as much as the first; I was definitely not disappointed. This best friends to lovers full of witty banter, suspense, drama... what more could you ask for? I legitimately snort-laughed several times throughout thanks to the heroine, Kennedy's, spunky attitude, as well as the banter between the Elite who are more like brothers than best friends.

"You need to figure out if you're playing on my team or on you
Brandy Land
Aug 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
R.E.V.I.E.W

Damaged Elite
Book two in The Darlington Elite
Author: Waverly Alexander

Stars: 4/5
Heat: 4/5

After the agonizing cliffhanger at the end of the first book, I was excited to read this book.

Damaged Elite is the Second book in the Darlington Elite series and must be read after the first book. It is a best friends to lovers angsty romance. It has suspense and humor. Drama and angst. It is an all around great book. You will find yourself falling in love with the characters.

From the moment I m
Ashley Jasper
It is no secret that I love a good romantic suspense novel so when I saw the blurb for Damaged Elite, I knew it was going to be my first read from Waverly Alexander. It should have been my second. There is another book in the series that I didn't read and as such, I was missing a lot of references to previous events. That being said, I caught on rather quickly and was absorbed into the story.

I enjoy angst, but there was too much back and forth between Zach and Kennedy. I liked that Kennedy thre
Brittney
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am loving the Darlington Elite series by Waverly.

I loved this story of Zach and Kennedy. The way they actually met is funny and a little awkward but also cute. The way their friendship grew is sweet except for the fact that Zach pulls her in and then pushes her away. Kennedy doesn't do much to hide her feelings from him but Zach consistently denies her. Well, until he can't anymore.

Now that they are in the elite house together so he can protect her, it is getting harder and harder to deny hi
Dani (books and blankets)
😍🖤😍🖤😍

Oh man, I've been waiting for this story for a while... I was so excited to catch up with The Elite, I've missed them.

It had me on the edge of my seat from the very beginning. Trying hard to figure out wth is going on. Bad things keep happening and I needed them to get to the bottom of it.

Kennedy is my favorite character ever! Her fiery, no nonsense, honest, witty and funny spirit pulls you in and you can't help but fall in love with her...
Zach on the other hand was giving me freaking whi
Me_myself_and_romance_ Books
I was so excited that Zach and Kennedy got their own story and couldn’t wait to devour it. This is a best friends to lovers romance. You meet Zach and Kennedy in Broken Elite which you will have to read, as the books are interconnected. For years Zach fights his feelings for Kennedy thinking he’d only bring her heart break but when they put in a situation where they have to live with one another the feelings get stronger and stronger. Just when you think things are going their way he pulls back. ...more
Elysha Brooks

I have no words to describe how breathtaking this book was. Waverly always creates gripping story’s that hold you to the very end. ⠀

This is book 2 in the Darlington Elite series. I’m this book we found out more to the relationship of Kennedy and Zach. Their past were twisted and scared but they intertwined perfectly. Like two broken pieces of a beautiful vase. ⠀

With every plot twist that followed these seven of the elites and Leary boys we got an ending that made my heat warm with lust and
Stephannie Tolitsky- Swoonworthybooks/EnticingJourney

Stephannie's 5 Star Review:

I really enjoyed the first book in this series Broken Elite, I needed the second book and it didn't disappoint.  This book is about Zach and Kennedy, one night  Zach tries hiding from his latest conquest by going into another dorm room and turns around and sees this short lil pixie  girl that is beautiful named Kennedy and they become fast friends. Is there more than friendship? Now Kennedy is this amazing girl with a big heart and is loyal. She loves animals and will
Daisy Sauceda
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Are you ready for more of the Darlington Elite men? Well, this book is about Zach and Kennedy. So we know that Zach and Kennedy are friends from book one in the series but this one we find out more. They are still having to deal with Andre's brothers and father. So we are constantly on edge as to whether if something bad is going to happen. I mean it does and it is sad. I was literally reading this thinking oh gosh I hope that this works or poor guys. So does Zach realize that he is not like his ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Tame Him (Rebels At Sterling Prep, #2)
  • Glass Heart Broken (Glass Heart Academy, #2)
  • Taint Her (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #3)
  • King of Nothing (Boys of Almadale, #1)
  • Taunt Her (Rebels At Sterling Prep #1)
  • The Rival’s Protector (The Silent Family #2)
  • Trust Him (Rebels at Sterling Prep #4)
  • Corrupt My Mind (North Haven University, #1)
  • Ride or Die (Rejects Paradise #4)
  • Fierce (Rosewood High, #4)
  • Fragile Things (Folkestone Sins, #1)
  • Barbie B*tch (Rejects Paradise #3)
  • The Enemy (Haven Grace Prep, #4)
  • Wicked Devil (Devils of Sun Valley High, #1)
  • Hear No Evil (The Society #2)
  • Heartbreak Lover (Broken Hearts Academy, #2)
  • Heartbreak You  (Heartbreak Duet, #2)
  • Kiss To Conquer (Blairwood University #1)
Waverly Alexander lives on a farm with all of her rescue horses, donkeys, dogs, and a cat named Fairydust. She can't pick her favorite trope, so she writes them all. When she isn't watching 90's dramas, she's writing angsty college romance.

News & Interviews