Start by marking “Devious Savior (Vicious Vipers MC, #6)” as Want to Read:
Devious Savior (Vicious Vipers MC, #6)

Devious Savior (Vicious Vipers MC, #6)

To ask other readers questions about Devious Savior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devious Savior

Start your review of Devious Savior (Vicious Vipers MC, #6)
Joelle
What an enjoyable story this was after the whopping ending with Virgil's story and with his brother's continued attempts to self-sabotage and continuing down the rabbit 🐇 hole we were more intrigued than ever what his story was.

The answers to Ricky's past are revealed and he finally comes face to face with his demons that have been haunting him for over 20 years and with a little help from a blonde tiny dancer he even may overcome them once and for all.

I have to say that I really enjoyed Ricky's
World Of Books 65
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Every time I read the next book in the Vicious Vipers MC I am left truly believing that the next one can't be as good! But yet again with 'Devious Savior' Lynn Burke has proved me wrong. Ricky and Casey's story is everything you could want - Sizzling of the charts chemistry; Gritty story line; Tough woman who knows what she wants; Great secondary characters!

For me Ricky's story had to be exceptional because when we met him in Vigil's story who is the President of the MC Ricky is a total douchbag
Doris
Another Hit

There's a place for everyone...eventually. Ricky had turned his cut into his brother and took off trying to get his life straight. As much as he loved his brother and the rest of his MC brothers Ricky was running from his demons and was trying to do it sober for once. He landed in Vegas at as taken to the MC clubhouse as a friend of Klingon who as the Prez of the Vegas chapter.

Casey was a stripper at a local club but with the connections she had she didn't have to fully take all of he
Kelly Kemmerly
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After reading Brutal Beast and knowing that Ricky was tormented enough to leave the club and abandon his cut, I wondered what happened to him. Where did he go? Did his past catch up to him? Was he able to fight his addictions?
Thank goodness Lynn Burke knew we needed more of Ricky!
In Devious Savior, Ricky makes his way to Vegas and connects with their Vipers and their president, Klingon. While Ricky isn’t looking to join, the camaraderie and friendship eases his soul. Klingon takes him in and giv
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've been wondering about Ricky from the beginning of this series, I was very intrigued by his emotional state, his well-being, his demons, you can see he's hurting and it just makes you want to hug him close and never let go. But than he met "her" and he's a goner from there, she's not your typical girl next door, she's feisty, goes after what she wants and Ricky was who she wanted. He fought her from the beginning but in the end he was done holding her off, I love these two, the steam from the ...more
Cassie Ashford
Jun 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the book I have been waiting for! I've been dying to know Ricky's story and Lynn Burke did not disappoint! Get ready for drama, romance and hot bikers galore!

I will say I was completely surprised by Ricky's past once we learned his story and my heart hurt for him. Thankfully his brothers all supported him and showed him that true families don't turn their backs when the going gets rough.

Casey was a spitfire and I loved it! She didn't let anyone stop her from taking what she wants regard
Wendy Livingstone
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 6th book in this amazing series and is Ricky and Casey’s story. Ricky is tormented by demons to the stage which he walks away from his club leaving his cut and addiction behind. Now in Vegas Rocky meets Klingon who is the President of the Vegas Chapter, and he gives him a roof over his head until he figures out his life. When he goes into a strip club he and is drawn to Casey, and despite the chemistry between them being off the charts, she is off limits as she is the daughter of the ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've been wondering what happened to Ricky for him to leave his cut & club behind, and Lynn Burke must have read my mind because she gave me the answers & so much more.  Ricky has been on a long road trip trying to outrun the painful demons which plague him, and after a month of riding alone, he lands in Los Vegas.  There's a chapter of the Vicious Vipers out there so that chapter's President met him when he got to the hotel he would stay at.  From there, they wouldn't let me suffer alone so the ...more
Cheri
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ricky & Casey

Ricky left his cut and club. He had to prove he could change and get his life back. Would that mean going back to Boston? He had nothing to go back for--he had his blood brother and club brothers but he'd let them down.

A stop in Vegas and running into the chapter president gave him a feeling of family again. Could He find a home there? Was it even possible they'd accept him after leaving Boston? The VP didn't care for him. Wouldn't it just be his luck that the first woman to make hi
Salima Queen
Jun 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well, Lynn Burke does not disappoint with MC #6 ! I was so curious about Ricky's story from her last book and it kept me wondering what happened to Ricky to make him become an alcoholic.

Well let me tell you that his story is heart breaking. And Devious Savior reveal all of Ricky's past and what he had lost that broke him. He finds Casey who spins his world upside down. This story really shows the caring side of a Motorcycle Gang and how the brothers help Ricky piece back his life. Now don't thi
SiKReviews
Jun 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
We have been wondering for a while what exactly was wrong with the ginger VP of the Vicious Vipers (VV).  Now we can!!!  I was really eager  for this book.  Ricky tried to self medicate when he lost his soulmate.  Broken and lost Ricky is finally shown tough love by his brother forcing him to leave or stop drinking.  Ricky decides both is in order to escape the past.  He had no idea he would find his savior in Las Vegas.

Casey is an independent Daddy's girl, who knows what she wants.  Who she w
Evita
Jun 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ricky just broke my heart, he was looking for something but he didn’t know what, he left his family, a new beginning maybe is what he needs.

He ends up in the Vegas chapter of his MC and is welcomed by most. While there he also happens to meet what he calls a ‘ray of sunshine’, Casey, but little does he know she is off limits but he wants her.

The story was very emotional, Ricky needed to beat his demons, Casey felt she was the one for the job. I love how the story progressed, how they each open
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Devious Savior by Lynn Burke is book 6 in the Vicious Vipers MC Series. This is the story of Casey and Ricky. I have read the previous books which did add to my enjoyment of this one. This is Ricky's story who in the last book we read that he has been getting into trouble with his brother and his MC Family. Ricky hasn't been able to move past his demons. In this book we find out what is going on with him and we get to see him find a women that makes him want to be a better man along with moving ...more
Kathi
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous Series – Takes a Turn!!

You “must” read this series!! This story focuses on the “alcoholic” brother Ricky. Vigil gives him an ultimatum, and he leaves his colors and drives across the country. He ends up in the Las Vegas chapter of the Vicious Vipers. Many welcome him as he arrives sober. Some do not trust him. Especially the father of the stunning Casey.

Connections of blood family, chosen family and sizzling romance. So emotional and fabulous. Pure entertainment.

**I am voluntarily leavi
Shannon Godwin
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Oh how I have been not so patiently waiting for this book!!! When the VP leaves his cut at the clubhouse and then vanishes to get his life back on track after losing his family. Ricky has been in a dark place and self medicating. He leaves the club and his brothers behind and sets out for Vegas. He meets Casey in Vegas and she is a little spitfire that knows what she wants when she wants it. Can Casey help heal Ricky?
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Ricky has started a new life in Vegas. His demons have ruled his life long enough. With the help of the Vegas chapter, he might just accomplish something. He meets Casey and the strip joint and sparks fly. A entire complicated mess later and this book takes you on a fantastic ride. Awesome writing with a storyline that made my heart cry.
E&A Book
Jun 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for Ricky's story and it was so worth it. He is now my favorite Vicious Viper. Running from his demons, his journey is heartbreaking, until he meets Casey. Their relationship is full of baggage, but watching as they learn to trust one another is beautiful. There was a lot standing in their way, however love always manages to shine through and win. This one is a definite must read full of drama, hurt, love, and a storyline that keeps you glued to your seat. ...more
Andrea Fernandez
This book right here is the reason why I have devoured Lynn Burke’s books. She never ceases to amaze me. I get pulled in from the beginning and held captive till the end.
I’m so glad Ricky got his own story, he intrigued me. He was dealing with a lot but wouldn’t let anyone in. Then comes Casey, this sassy, fiery woman who turns his complicated world upside down. I loved their banter, their chemistry, and the way neither of them gave up. I just loved and enjoyed everything about this story.
Diana Mack
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really didn’t want to feel for Ricky. I didn’t want to care for his reason for creating such a distance with his brother or his club. But of course...I got sucked in. He has his reasons. He was so determined to walk away from MC life but family doesn’t let you just walk away. And Casey? Oh man! She is the perfect woman for him. She saw her man and didn’t let anyone...not even Ricky himself, tell her no.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yes!!! To get Ricky's story was awesome !! Yes he left his club because of everything he is keeping bottled up but he ends up in Vegas and the chapter there and then of course there is a strip club and he sees Casey, she is not what she looks like and she goes after what she wants like a pit bull and she wants Ricky but she is protected by the club , these tow make this book burn up and in a very good way. ...more
Rhonda
Jun 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I know I say this with every book that Lynn Burke writes in this series, but here I go again. This is my favorite book in this series so far. I LOVE that Ricky got his story and what a story it is. Well developed, very easy to read and follow and the story is hot as sin!! You don't really have to read this series in order as each book is a standalone but it does help to understand who the other characters are. Go out and get this book!!!! ...more
Ivy Blacke
Jul 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn't stop reAding

Casey and Rickey, wow where to start. You knew he was tortured by a past, but what was the question. Once it was revealed it was a matter of if he'd let it get in the way of his happiness. When something happened to Casey Rickey k we the truth. I loved this book. The whole series was absolutely phenomenal! Must read!
Julie Jackson
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

Charlotte Isaac
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow, I always wondered why Ricky was the way he was. And this book shocked me. I couldn't put it down once started. It had me intrigued from first page.

I loved Ricky and Casey together, lightness to their darkness. They may of had to fight to be together, and go through a rough patch but they came out on other side.
Lindsey Kramer
Jun 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was definitely worth the read. I was hooked from the beginning and I couldn’t put it down. I can’t wait for the next book.
Cindy
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such good MC books, so much going on with all the good feels too. Intense romance, drama of the MC, family, great stories. Recommend. 😍👍
Emma
Jul 26, 2020
Becca Jacks
May 01, 2021
Pamela  Hartwig
Sep 30, 2020

• Steel (Devil's Fury MC #5)
  • Dark Secret (Black Hoods MC #2)
  • Dark Protector (Black Hoods MC #1)
  • Kraken (Hades Abyss MC #4): Mississippi Chapter
  • Dark Guardian (Black Hoods MC #3)
  • Cowboy Bikers MC #1
  • The Four Stages of Loving Dutch Owen
  • Sonny (Texas Kings MC, #2)
  • Opal (Rugged Skulls MC, #2)
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • Tank (Lords of Carnage MC #10)
  • Hidden Gem (Diamond, #0.5)
  • Bull (Kings of Mayhem MC, #6)
  • Being Lost (Satan's Devils MC San Diego #1)
  • Diamond in the Rough (Diamond, #1)
  • Mykel (King's Descendants MC, #3)
  • Meant to be More
  • Bear (Texas Kings MC #9)
Lynn Burke is a full time mother, voracious gardener, and scribbler of spicy romance stories. A country bumpkin turned Bay Stater, she enjoys her chowdah and Dunkin Donuts when not trying to escape the reality of city life.