Jump to ratings and reviews

Christmas in Bayberry

She’s trying to save the family candle company.

He’s trying not to fall for Bayberry—and her—again.

Kate Taylor knows what she wants in life: to one day run her family’s candle business, which is at the heart of the close-knit community of Bayberry, Vermont. But the company isn’t doing well.

Wesley Adams is on the fast track to be an assistant vice president at his financial firm in Manhattan. Before the promotion is announced, he’s sent to this small town from his past to do an analysis of the candle company.

He doesn’t expect to bump into his childhood crush, Kate, and when he does, sparks fly. As he spends time in Bayberry, he falls for the town’s Christmas traditions—and for her. But he has a responsibility to submit an honest report. Will it extinguish Kate’s dreams…along with any chance they have for a future together?

This heart-warming romance contains a free Hallmark original recipe for Cast Iron Beef Stew.

352 pages, ebook

Published July 7, 2020

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Jennifer Faye

233 books1,380 followers
Award-winning author, Jennifer Faye pens fun, heartwarming contemporary romances with rugged cowboys, sexy billionaires and enchanting royalty. With more than a million books sold, she is internationally published with books translated into more than a dozen languages. She is a two-time winner of the RT Book Reviews Reviewers' Choice Award, the CataRomance Reviewers' Choice Award, named a TOP PICK author, and been nominated for numerous other awards. Now living her dream, she resides with her very patient husband and two spoiled cats. When she's not plotting out her next romance, you can find her curled up with a mug of tea and a book. Jennifer loves to hear from readers—you can contact her via her website.

And be sure to follow Jennifer for the latest on sales via Bookbub.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
24 (4%)
1 star
5 (<1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 186 reviews
Profile Image for Natalia  R.
275 reviews155 followers
July 9, 2020

Christmas in Bayberry by Jennifer Faye is a wonderful, festive read that will warm your heart and get you in the mood for the holiday season. I loved the cozy small-town feeling and thought the author did a great job of making the reader feel like they're right there in Bayberry, enjoying the snowy weather and the town's Christmas traditions. Wes and Kate are both likable and relatable characters. Kate is a strong, kind-hearted, and optimistic woman. She loves everything about her town and will do anything to save her family's candle business, which provides jobs for more than half the town. The company isn't doing well financially and Wes, a workaholic from New York, is hired by Kate's aunt to evaluate the company's financial situation. Wes has been working hard to get a promotion and all he wants is to finish this job and go back to New York. However, the magic of Bayberry, as well as his feelings for Kate makes him question if he's truly happy with the direction his life is going. Will they find a way to save the candle company? And what happens after he completes his job? Will he go back to his unfulfilling job in New York, or will he make some changes?

This romantic Christmas story will leave you with a smile on your face and make you want to curl up on your sofa with a blanket and a cup of hot cocoa. I highly recommend it.

Thank you to NetGalley and Hallmark Publishing for the opportunity to read this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Profile Image for Christopher.
215 reviews166 followers
July 29, 2020
Some books feel like a blanket—they’re warm, comforting reads that pack in a bundle of emotions. Christmas in Bayberry is much like a blanket book, only add in a roaring fire, a mug of hot chocolate, and a plush chair for good measure. Really, it’s the height of cozy.

Author Jennifer Faye has managed this by raising the stakes while letting up on the tension. Yes, the candle company is in a mess. Yes, Kate is so wrapped up in financial worry and selfless devotion to her town that she has zero time for a personal life. Yes, Wes is so focused on his financial job that at the first bit of small town kindness he practically dissipates in a cloud of emotion. But these characters—and, in turn, the warmhearted town they inhabit—are so genuine, so sincere, that they all just have to reach a happy ending.

That’s not to suggest that there’s no tension, or that the book inevitably breezes on by. Faye knows how to jam up the otherwise festive spirit, and a fun cast of quirky secondary characters keeps the main duo on alert. Most of this is propelled by the blooming romance between Kate and Wes, and Faye finds plenty of charming moments to pull them together.

Like so many of Hallmark published books, Christmas at Bayberry feels cinematic. Tight dialogue. Quick scenes. Relaxed drama offset by uplifting fun. Perhaps best of all, it taps into that Hallmark Christmas tone, laying on the rich holiday cheer, gorgeous setting, and pure fun.

Note: I received a free ARC of this book through NetGalley.

Review also posted at https://pluckedfromthestacks.wordpres...
Profile Image for Gloria.
785 reviews55 followers
July 13, 2020
Christmas in Bayberry is a feel good, heartwarming book that will get you in the Christmas spirit, even in July. Bayberry, Vermont is home to the Bayberry Candle Company founded by the Taylor family generations back, where Penney Taylor is head of the company and her niece Kate wants to take her place one day. But the company is in trouble and Penney has hired Wesley Adams from a firm in Manhattan to come and look at the company books for a recommendation going forward.
Wes has one goal in mind-to get a promotion to become an assistant vice president of the company. His dad moved the family, consisting of him, Wes and his mom, around so much that is was hard to put down roots. This is just a side trip on his agenda to bigger plans. But Bayberry will be a nice change. When Wes was fifteen the family lived in Bayberry for a short time and he didn't want to leave because he had a crush on Kate. She doesn't remember him but the two develop a friendship despite the reason for Wes's trip to Bayberry. The candle company is the largest employer in town and it would fall apart if the candle company went out of business. Traditions are important in the town of just under one thousand people where everyone is part of a big family. Can Wes find a positive outcome and will the relationship of the Wes and Kate make it no matter what happens? This is a story that embodies the true spirit of Christmas and where maybe miracles really happen.
I received a complimentary ARC from Hallmark Publishing through NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions expressed are mine only.
Profile Image for Anna.
1,081 reviews88 followers
December 12, 2022
Published by Hallmark this sweet small town Christmas romance had all the benchmarks of a Hallmark movie, the perfect town filled with friendly neighbors, the big city hunk with potential to ruin Christmas and the sparkly cute girl that melts his heart.
Profile Image for Elizabeth Edwards.
4,626 reviews9 followers
December 10, 2020
you had me at .99 cents and included in there Christmas read ... sold!! i love a festive fun book cover. that always helps as well. what a fun read. go on ... check it out.
July 27, 2020
If you need a break from sweltering summer temperatures, grab a copy of Christmas in Bayberry & cool down with a little bit of holiday spirit in July. Jennifer Faye captures the small town charm of a Hallmark movie and weaves it into a sweet romance with a nod to Christmas miracles. Well-written & entertaining, the story also balances Hallmark’s comforting predictability with a couple twists & turns that may still surprise you. The characters are warm & likable and you’ll want to book a trip of your own to the quaint town of Bayberry!

(I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book)

first seen at Reading Is My SuperPower
Profile Image for Bree Hill.
760 reviews573 followers
July 25, 2021
Even the 3.5 speed on audible couldn’t save this one. I have a lot of thoughts which I’ll be discussing with Rachel from the Hallmarkies Podcast.
Profile Image for Erin Lewis.
3,990 reviews118 followers
June 22, 2020
4 star review of Christmas In Bayberry by Jennifer Faye

Jennifer Faye is a new author to me and Christmas in Bayberry was a festive read. I liked Ms.Faye’s style of writing and felt as though I was a part of the magic of Bayberry. This book was full of quirky characters that were entertaining to read about. It was a heart warming and enjoyable read.
I really liked Kate Taylor and Wes Adams, they were easy to relate to and Kat’s friends and their families were great secondary characters. Will the magic of the holiday season bring happiness and a re connection for Kate and Wes?

Bayberry sounds like a beautiful place to live or visit and I found this story to be full of hope, love and family, of second chances and fate. A festive and sweet story that will get you in the mood for the holiday season.

I received a copy of this book through the publisher via Netgalley.
Profile Image for Doreena Silva.
398 reviews13 followers
July 12, 2020
Thank you to Hallmark Publishing and the Author Jennifer Faye for the ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.
What a wonderful heartwarming story.
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, setting and the characters.
It had a few surprises along the way.
I really hope Hallmark turns this one into a movie as there is nothing better that a Hallmark Christmas movie!
Profile Image for Dawnny.
Author 1 book19 followers
Read
July 7, 2020
A Christmas romance set in picturesque Vermont. Kate Taylor wants to run her family's candle business. The company is struggling and things don't look good. Wesley Adams is in finance. He gets sent back home by his company to do an analysis on a candle company. When he returns home he finds his childhood crush Kate. Yes you guessed it. Sparks fly. This was a heartwarming Christmas tale. I loved the characters and the charming town. I enjoyed.

Dawnny Ruby
Novels N Latte
Hudson Valley NY
Profile Image for Kim.
620 reviews1 follower
December 22, 2021
It’s a Hallmark movie in a book. If you love Hallmark movies like I do, then definitely pick this up for a fun story with a cute small town and a sweet second chance romance.
Profile Image for Carla.
5,726 reviews121 followers
December 26, 2020
This story is the epitome of a cozy romance. You have a small town with a winter vibe and wonderful Christmas traditions. You have the family business that keeps the town going that is having financial problems, then you have the young woman that wants to save the business and in turn the town. What is a bit different is that the romantic interest is not a big bad city dude come to take over the company and destroy the town, but an analyst, whose job is to see if the company can be viable. When Wes arrives in Bayberry, he remembers how it made him feel years earlier when he lived there. He also remembered the feelings he had for Kate when they first met before his family moved yet again. As they began to have feelings toward one another, Wes began sharing ideas with Kate on how she could improve the company's finances. He wanted to stay in Bayberry with this woman if he could.

I loved the cozy small-town feeling and thought the author did a great job of making the reader feel like they're right there in Bayberry, enjoying the snowy weather and the town's Christmas traditions. Wes and Kate are both likable and relatable characters as well as the secondary characters who inhabit the friendly and welcoming town. I wanted Wes and Kate to have their happily ever after, but there are roadblocks and bumps along the way. It is hard for Wes to change his workaholic ways and he knows he needs to do the job he was dispatched to do. Like all Hallmark movies and not books, this is a fun, festive romance with all the Christmas cheer, magic and friendship that goes along with it. One I recommend to all lovers of Christmas romance. Emily Rankin was the narrator of this audiobook. I always enjoy her performances with her tone and expression adding much to the story.
1,516 reviews17 followers
July 14, 2020
MY THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK

This is my favorite book that I have read by Jennifer Faye. It is a Hallmark Christmas Story, so if you are a fan of Hallmark movies, you will love this one!

Raised my her aunt, Kate Taylor wants nothing more than to take over the candle business that has been in her family for decades. But her aunt is not ready to hand over the reins, and besides, Bayberry Candles is in trouble. And business consultant Wesley Adams is sent to the candle company to help, hoping this assignment will finally land him Assistant Vice President of the NY firm where he works.

Imagine Wes's surprise when he ends up in the favorite place he has ever lived, working with his high school crush! But does she remember him? It doesn't matter because he isn't in Bayberry for long. But this little town has a way of pulling you in. As in all Hallmark movies, which I hope this book will be one day, a lot of the story is predictable, but there are a lot of setbacks, twists and turns that will keep you reading because you have to find out what happens, and how it happens. This story had no trouble keeping my attention, and when I finished the last page, I love the ending, and it has me hoping for more from this small town in Vermont.

If you love sweet, cozy, snowy, small town Christmas stories, Christmas in Bayberry is a must for you! I throughly enjoyed this Christmas in July read, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, whether you read it in July, or closer to Christmas!

A special thanks to the author/publisher for a copy of this book. I am not required to write a positive review, the opinions here are mine alone. I am disclosing this with my review in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

Profile Image for LAWonder10.
948 reviews738 followers
July 13, 2020
This is truly a Christmas reading delight!

Kate Taylor and Wesley Adams have something n common neither realized. It all began in their early teens in Bayberry. Now they are adults. Kate wants one thing more than anything else. Is she in danger of losing her dreams.

It has been a decade since Wesley briefly lived in the small town of Bayberry. He completed his degree with honors, was immediately hired by a prestigious company. He is on the brink of that promotion he has worked diligently for. So, why is he being sent to Bayberry of all places? He has only dealt with huge business accounts. He mustn't argue with nor question his boss. He will get this assignment done quickly and return to a certain promotion in New York.. A place he hopes never to leave.

​Wesley knew Kate's aunt ran the candle company, yet he was surprised to discover Kate living there still and still single. She was the object of a lingering secret.

Wesley must stealthily perform and conclude his job there, yet trying to not stir up anyone's curiosity nor questions. In such a small town, this will be difficult. What he thought would be a brief, simple job turns out to be more involved Thant he thought.

This tale is such a relaxing drama, enclosed within a small town full of "Christmas Spirit". although quite predictable, it is endearing and the characters and scenes "draws one in". There are a few "twists".

The Cover Image and Title are a great fit!

This author is always a delight to share her books with!
*This book was gifted me with no pressure for a positive review. This is my honest review.
Profile Image for Shelly Itkin.
414 reviews1 follower
July 3, 2020

Christmas is always a magical time of year with lots of surprises and this book is the start of one very special Christmas.

Wesley Adams is wondering if he will be picked for the assistant vice president of the firm he has been working at. He has sacrificed most his life to make this dream come true as he wants to put down roots not like his dad did to him and his mother when he was growing up. He is told he has to go to Bayberry, Vermont to see if the Bayberry Candle factory can stay in the business of must be sold.

At first, he is upset about returning to the one the place he and his mother really felt was home but then when he bumps into Kate Taylor, the girl he wanted to invite to the Candelight Dance when he lived their things take on a different agenda.

While working on the companies records to see what his recommendation will be he sees what a huge part of the factory Kate is. She is loved by everyone in town and will do anything in her power to keep this business in the family and save the
town.

Thur Kate's eyes he is able to see there is more to life than just working and not having any fun. Kate is a caring and loving person and adores Christmas. Thanks to her help she shows him how different life is in Bayberry compared to Manhattan?

Is Wes ready for some permanent changes in his life? A delightful read.

Profile Image for Gale.
1,573 reviews14 followers
July 6, 2020
Christmas in Bayberry is just that to me – a story that just gave me lots of holiday hugs, in July! Even with temps in the hundreds while I was reading, I felt like I should be sitting under a blanket in front of a warm fire.

Kate Taylor and Wesley Adams are really living a Hallmark movie. Kate is in small town Bayberry, VT. She’s lived here most of her life and now works in her aunt’s candle factory – the main business/industry in town. And it is in trouble… Wes is a business consultant and called in to help figure out the state of the business. He’s been in town before but there’s a wonderful back story, along with a meet/cue, and small town machinations, but you have to read it for yourself. I don’t’ want to give any spoilers nor can I do the story justice. It’s fun and touching and a wee bit sad in places but it IS uplifting…and it even has a bit of magic! (You know who I’m tawkin’ about, Santa.)

Wes and Kate are a great couple. If you want to suspend your warm summer for however long it takes you to read this book, Christmas in Bayberry is for you. I loved it! It will be a holiday re-read for me for years to come.
Profile Image for Carrie Padgett.
Author 3 books68 followers
July 8, 2020
Wes has been chasing career success. So has Kate. They just have very different definitions of what that looks like. For Wes, it's a title, a corner office with a view of Manhattan, and not having to move every year. For Kate, it's having her family's Vermont candle company survive another year.
When Wes comes to Bayberry, Vermont to analyze the Bayberry Candle Company's financials and issue a recommendation on its future, he's flooded with memories of the year his family lived there when he was fifteen. And the girl he wanted to invite to the annual Candlelight Dance on Christmas Eve. But his dad got a new job and they moved before he got the chance.
Kate moved to Bayberry when she was fifteen and her parents were killed in an accident and she was taken in by her aunt. Her aunt is preparing to retire and Kate wants nothing except to keep the family candle business running exactly as it has been for the last three generations.
As Wes and Kate work together, sometimes on divergent paths, they fight their growing attraction. After all, his life is in New York City and hers is in Bayberry. Right?
I enjoyed this new release from Hallmark Publishing. Besides being a taste of Christmas in July (and I live in Central California where 100+ degree days are common, so descriptions of snowball fights and hot chocolate are very welcome!), I enjoyed this sweet romance and its glimpse of two people on two different trajectories and how they were brought together by a failing business, an improbable Santa, and Spirit of Christmas.
----------
I received a free e-copy of this book from Hallmark Publishing but it did not induce me to leave a review, favorable or not.
Profile Image for Kristin.
84 reviews5 followers
July 7, 2020
Wow, wow, WOW! What a great, festive story. Loved it from start to finish.

Kate Taylor is hoping to one day own the candle company her family has owned for many years. But trouble comes knocking when Wesley Adams shows up to analyze the company. He does this, he gets a promotion at his firm...but is it really what he wants?

As I said earlier, this book is great. I love the town of Bayberry, the people, the diner sounds like a go-to spot for food...and the main characters are ones you want to root for. Charming, adorable, fun, chemistry the whole nine yards. But, with a nice dose of Christmas magic. Also is that Santa I see too?

If you need to escape life for a while and think of kindness, Christmas spirit and believe in romance, definitely pick up this book. Kudos to Ms. Faye for incredible writing throughout too!

I received this book for free from Hallmark Publishing in exchange for an honest review.
Profile Image for Jamie Hansen.
555 reviews21 followers
December 31, 2020
I received this book as a surprise gift from my Mom in honor of her mom (my grandma) who used to love reading these types of books at Christmas time. And in that context, I loved it. I give my Mom and this thoughtful gesture five stars. :) It felt special to be reading a book so thoughtfully gifted to me (and all the women in my family) and to think of Grandma.

As for the actual book, it was only okay. The story itself was pretty standard Hallmark fare. I had never read a Hallmark book and if this one was any indication, I may just prefer to watch my Hallmark stories rather than read them (the book reads very much like typical Hallmark movies). The characters were all fairly one-dimensional and unfortunately the writing was extremely repetitive and not particularly compelling. The two main characters kept having the exact same thoughts about their lives and circumstances and I read them over and over almost as if they had been copied and pasted into different chapters. I'm sure it's not the worst of its genre, but especially when compared with the other Christmas books I read this month, certainly not cream of the crop either.
Profile Image for Diedra Drake.
Author 8 books192 followers
December 12, 2020
This story is just exactly what I was looking for! A perfect little town, an old school crush coming back to try to whip the failing local candle company into shape, and a very magical Santa Claus.

Not a flat storyline at all. There were ups and downs for everyone, emotionally, but they reacted in normal ways - not overly exaggerated ones. It was sweet, but not sickly so. There were sad moments, but nothing too rough. Everything felt like the perfect balance.

It's an average sized book for a contemporary sweet romance, so you have plenty of time to get into the details of the situation and build a connection with the characters. No sex or violence (don't even think there was any cursing - but I'm not bothered by it so I wouldn't really notice it anyway).

Definitely worth a read if you're looking for a perfect Christmas story.
Profile Image for Jess.
329 reviews8 followers
July 1, 2020
Y’all know I can’t resist anything Christmas and Hallmark and Netgalley always comes through. It’s Christmas in July with this quintessential holiday romance. I always love the festive holiday settings and characters who have a change of heart. Sparks fly when Wes is asked to return to Bayberry again per request of his boss, not expecting his school crush to be the owners niece of the business he is sent to evaluate. Of course you can expect Christmas lights twinkling and snow falling as they are both faced with decisions about what they want in their future. There is nothing like hallmark Christmas to get me away from reality! If you are looking for the book that checks all the boxes for Christmas, this is definitely it!
Profile Image for Katherine.
476 reviews128 followers
July 16, 2020
When Wes Adams is offered to work on a project in Bayberry, he immediately accepts it. Then we meet Kate, a kind-hearted and strong willed woman who wants to save the Bayberry candle company which has been their family business since many generations. Wes and Kate did know each other but now when they finally meet after so many years, sparks are definitely about fly. As the story goes on, a sweet relationship unravels between both of them. And as hope and love makes way, will they accept this as a miracle?

I absolutely fell in love with this book. It has such great festivity vibe with all the happy, jolly moments. Bayberry, as a place not only sounds amazing but at the same time it seems magical. Our protagonists Kate and Wes were beautifully written. The plot is engaging right from the beginning. A heartwarming story for everyone who believes in unexpected miracles.

I’d recommend this book.
Profile Image for Cherihy808.
318 reviews
July 19, 2020
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I LOVE Hallmark movies, especially Christmas ones so this was the perfect book to read for “Christmas in July”. For Kate and Wes, I imagined them as people I’ve seen in other Hallmark Christmas movies and they fit the characters perfectly. Yes many Hallmark movies are similar and always have both happy and sad storylines...mostly always ending with that special kiss at the end but I absolutely never get sick of it! I hope that Hallmark decides to make this one into a future movie! If so I recommend Ashley Williams as Kate and Kristoffer Polaha as Wes.

Thank you to NetGalley and Hallmark Publishing for an advanced copy in exchange for an honest review.
Profile Image for Terri.
1,699 reviews19 followers
December 24, 2020
I listened to the audio version of Christmas in Bayberry. The narration by Emily Rankin was spot on.
I really loved this Christmas book. The story had depth and there were enough problems and tensions in the story that it wasn't all fluff. Not that I complain when a Christmas book is all fluff (snow and marshmallows and Santa's beard are all grand).
My favorite character was probably Wes because he went through the greatest transformation during the book. He learned what he had been missing by working ALL the time when he got to Bayberry and discovered that people could work hard, but still take time out to enjoy life...and love.
Profile Image for Janice Sisemore.
1,458 reviews11 followers
July 9, 2020
Christmas in Bayberry

I enjoyed this book so much. I can definitely see it as a Hallmark Christmas Movie. I felt like I was watching a movie as I was reading the book.

In Christmas in Bayberry Wes gets there to consult and evaluate the Bayberry Candle shop at Christmas time. Their is memories from that place. He was young when he visited there. Will he remember his time there?

Kate’s aunt owns the Candle shop and Kate does a lot of work there. I loved how Wes and Kate became friends while he was there.

Christmas in Bayberry was a book that was fast reading. A story I enjoyed reading as a Christmas in July book. I definitely recommend reading this book.

I received a complimentary copy of the book from Prism book tours. This book review is my own opinion.
Profile Image for Cathy Cermele.
688 reviews10 followers
July 15, 2020
I have read several books penned by Jennifer Faye and this was my favorite so far, The idyllic setting of Bayberry, Vermont, the close knit community and their Christmas festivities brought the story to life before my eyes.

Kate Taylor and Wesley Adams are both likeable characters, they are sweet, kind and honorable. There are several secondary characters rounding out this charming and delightful novel. They were all likeable and added so much to the overall storyline. Speaking of the storyline, this is one of those heartwarming ones where you genuinely care about the community and want nothing but the best for them for years to come.

Overall, I thought this was a fantastic book that is suitable for all ages and would make a perfect Christmas gift for the reader in your life. It flows at a great pace, it held my interest throughout and I will probably revisit Bayberry over the Christmas from the comfort of home with a cup of hot chocolate while sitting in my favorite reading spot.
I received a complimentary copy of the book. All opinions are my own.
Profile Image for Tonya Lucas.
1,107 reviews10 followers
July 12, 2020
It might be July and temperatures exceeding a 100 degrees, but thanks to this brilliant novel, I was vacationing and enjoying Christmas In Bayberry, Vermont.
Kate and Wes were perfect for one another. Their fun banter, rekindling friendship, and Christmas joy, was a cooling refreshment in July.
Jennifer Faye is an amazing romantic, she has such a phenomenal writing voice, character development, and charm.
As I read, I truly felt I was watching one of my favorite Hallmark Christmas movies.
Christmas in Bayberry will weave itself into your heart and soul.
Profile Image for Liz Sergent.
1,054 reviews1 follower
July 26, 2020
This book is such a hallmark movie! I loved it!! Kate is running the family business a candle company. Doing a favor for Kate's aunt Wesley is looking over the books for the Bayberry Candle Company and Kate can't let the candle company close and she can't get over the handsome guy who is in her office.....great read.
Profile Image for Vicky Whedbee.
Author 3 books79 followers
January 9, 2021
A wonderfully delightful book!

Though there is some suspense throughout the book, everything about it was so uplifting and heartwarming! From the perfect Littleton to the wonderful characters it's a winner! My perfect dream town!

Anyone who loves a well written feel good story will definitely want to add this book to their list! Though Christmas time is the setting it could be enjoyed year round!

I look forward to reading more by Jennifer Faye! Well done!
Profile Image for Cristy.
46 reviews1 follower
November 1, 2020
Kate’s family candle business is in trouble and Wes has been sent to review the financials. This Hallmark Christmas book is a charming small town love story. The diner in the book made me crave stew and hot chocolate. Luckily there is a recipe for Stew at the end.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 186 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.