Start by marking “Our Country's Presidents: A Complete Encyclopedia of the U.S. Presidency, 2020 Edition” as Want to Read:

Revised and updated to include the winner of the 2020 presidential election, this photo-filled and fact-packed book is a timely must-have reference.

National Geographic presents the 45 individuals who have led the U.S. in this up-to-date, authoritative, and lavishly illustrated family, school, and library reference.

Key features include:

Information about the 2021 president-e
Published January 12th 2021 by National Geographic Kids

To ask other readers questions about Our Country's Presidents, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Our Country's Presidents

Start your review of Our Country's Presidents: A Complete Encyclopedia of the U.S. Presidency, 2020 Edition
Ms. Yingling
Feb 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
Copy provided by Media Masters Publicity

First of all, I was impressed with the speed at which this was produced! This is an updated version of a book that goes back to 2001, but I'm sure that chapters about both candidates were prepared, and rushed into production as soon as it was prudent to do so! Also, I was shocked that Reagan was ONLY 69! I remember such a bit deal being made about his age, and he was 9 years younger than President Biden.

The most important facet of this book is that it is
Vera Godley
Feb 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This beautiful collection of information on the Presidents of the United States of America has a short biographic sketch of each individual that served as The President and also a plethora of information on government, processes, issues; and it is all presented in a respectful, engaging manner by the writers of National Geographic.

I was so impressed with the 2017 edition and here I am again totally impressed with this newer 2020 edition. It provides information about our newest elected President
Lilyn George
Feb 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I (and my child) were both extremely impressed with Our Country’s Presidents. Ann Bausum did a great job portraying both the good and bad sides of each president and their administration without it ever feeling overly judgmental. In an age where some people are constantly trying to sweep the dirt under the rug, it was refreshing to read this take. To read it and to know that kids would be reading it as well.
The layout was fantastic. The flow made sense, the colors were pleasing, and I loved how
Stacie
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-s-books
Celebrate the upcoming President’s Day by teaching your kids about all 46 of our Presidents.

This comprehensive encyclopedia of Presidents is in its 6th edition, complete with our most recent 46th President, Joe Biden. This oversized book has full-page photographs of every president. Then a page is dedicated to their biography. Obviously, for President Biden, the bio discusses his life, his family, and his time as Vice-President to former President Obama. This updated edition offers information a
Joy Lane
Feb 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
Nice overview that also has relevant, pivotal historical notes imbedded within the presidents listed.
Teresa
Nancy
Feb 28, 2021
Tabatha
Mar 05, 2021

• I Want to Sleep Under the Stars! (Unlimited Squirrels, #3)
  • Flying High: The Story of Gymnastics Champion Simone Biles
  • Dinosaur Christmas
  • Starstruck: The Cosmic Journey of Neil Degrasse Tyson
  • I Am Smart, I Am Blessed, I Can Do Anything!
  • Welcome To Your Period
  • Ellie's Dragon
  • Ella's Night Lights
  • You're The One (Very Irresistible Bachelors, #1)
  • Songs for Our Sons
  • Mexique: el nombre del barco
  • So You Want to Be an Owl
  • Over the Shop
  • The Bear and the Duck
  • The Boy Who Loved Everyone
  • Laat een boodschap achter in het zand
  • Build (Burns Brothers, #1)
  • Good Girl (Wicked, #1)
Ann Bausum writes about history for readers of all ages from her home in southern Wisconsin. Her works often focus on under-told stories from the past, and she frequently explores issues of social justice.

Her newest title, The March Against Fear (National Geographic: 2017), is her third work to examine the civil rights movement in the American South. In the case of these and other books, Bausum s

News & Interviews