Start by marking “Her Wolf (Shifted Love #1)” as Want to Read:
Her Wolf  (Shifted Love #1)

Her Wolf

(Shifted Love #1)

Allegra Hale had no idea shifters existed when she headed off to college with her two best friends. Let alone that her campus was near a shifter town. But that all changed when she got into a crash and was rescued by Zeke Blakesley—the wolf shifter who insisted they belonged together.

Published May 18th 2020

Start your review of Her Wolf (Shifted Love #1)
Carol
2.75 stars.🌟🌟🌟
I borrowed this on a whim from KU.
It turned out to be a fast paced and smutty insta love "paranormal" romance involving a wolf shifter and a college girl....it was okay I guess!!!....but I am not interested in reading anymore of the follow up stories in this series.

p.s. I love this book cover, probably the reason I borrowed it in the first place.

I need a little more from my wolf shifter stories I suspect reading Suzanne Wright has ruined me for all others....what can I say!!!!
Fiona Fog
Shifter books are a guilty pleasure and even though this book is over way too soon the author manages to cram a whole lot into the story.

Alpha male? Check
Sexy innocent female lead? Check
A steam factor that'll have you blushing? Check Check.

A wolf shifter that knows with one look that he's found his mate. No drama, no cheating just a guaranteed happily ever after.
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Jami
Fast paced, insta love, fated mates love story!! Zeke has waited his whole life to find his fated mate and he finally find her when he’s rescuing her from an accident.
Now I can’t wait until Kace and Larissa’s story.

-safe read
-dual virgins
-no om/ow drama
-epilogue 5 years
Chitra *CJ*
"Her Wolf" is the story of Allegra and Zeke.

A sweet insta love romance about a wolf shifter finding his mate. He slowly wooes his way into her heart, falls in love with her and gives her all the happiness she deserves.

Short, sweet and sexy.

Safe
3.5/5
Somia
Jul 02, 2020 rated it liked it
The book cover drew me in and is honestly why I downloaded this very short novella.

Fated mates and wolf shifters - sounds good right, and it wasn't bad but it wasn't something I'll remember either, it felt like I blinked and everything had happened. Finished wanting things to be more fleshed out, I didn't finish smiling because there was something missing.

Curious to see if the second novella has more depth/oomph so I've downloaded.

Acquired via KU.
Nana Pickrell
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I was privileged enough to receive an advanced reader copy of this book from the author for a voluntary and honest review.
I'm stingy with my 5 star ratings but I absolutely loved this one! Every book Fiona puts out, I always say it is my favorite one and yes, it happened again!!! I'm a sucker for the over the top, crazy in love alphas. You give me one of those and I'm sold. Add in a heroine I actually don't want to hurt and hello, winner! Not only did I love watching their story play out but I b
Romance  All the Way
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: age-gap, shifters
Loved this book.
I loved that the man waited for his true mate instead of nailing anything and everything under the sun that I've read too many times in books.
This book had a good, nature pace and it made it feel like I was reading a full 300-page novel instead of a short story.
It also had some very funny parts in the book that made me laugh out loud.

I think this will definitely be a winning new romance shifter series.
Sandy Nikolas
May 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shifters! Great start to a new series? Zeke is the sheriff of a small town and meets Allegra, his fated mate,after she’s in an accident. Completely safe,fated mates,double virgins. Super sweet and steamy. HEA. Excited for the next one!
Lynsey A
Cute read. Not as eye roll worthy as some of these KU books. Sweet romance. H and h both virgins, kids in epilogue so pretty decent. The dialog was pretty good too.
Kristina
Aug 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Super short. No angst and really no conflict. Dude was all, “You’re my mate and I love you and we’re going to be together forever”. And she’s all, “Ok, I love you already.” And that was it.
Lol kidding. Kinda. ;) But I really liked how easy the story was.
Desiree
Oct 05, 2020 rated it did not like it
Her Wolf is literally just the main characters meeting, getting to know each other for a chapter, and then sleeping together. There was no plot, but if you're into that definitely give it a read. I like there to be a type of conflict either between the main characters or with a villain before they settle down for their happily ever after. ...more
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Meh. But i like the way the rest of the series is set up so I might continue...
BJ
Jun 08, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: disliked, just-ok
If you you enjoy comfortable, steamy reads then this is for you. I liked were their names. It's YA, fated mates, super sweet super young heroine, and older H is a virgin, and he's a sheriff! That's was the exciting moment in the book, which tells the short story of how they meet, mate and tell her parents he's a shifter and that's it. ...more
MyGuiltyPleasureRead

Honestly sometime all you want to read is a trash-y book just because, but this is so bad that I regret the time spent reading it.
Just a bunch of clichè and unbelievable (not in a good way)reaction by the heroine. Just.. no! Maybe the author could use this novella as foundation for a more believable story.
Mirnatius
Good at moments, but not really memorable.

TW/CW:
violence.
Elodie’s Reading Corner
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Her Wolf
Fiona Davenport
Release date 05/17/2020

Blurb :

Zeke knew Allegra was his fated mate the moment he caught her scent. Now that he has found the woman who was born to be hi
Amazeballs Book Addicts
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved Her Wolf. It's a short quick read. Allegra is sweet college student. Zeke is a wolf shifter and a beta. He doesn't think he'll find his mate but he ends up catching of whiff of her is the least expected place. They have an instant connection and there story is sweet. I was hooked from beginning to end. I so hope that we get both of Allegra's friends stories too. ...more
SSShafiq
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was ok
This is a fairly mindless but quick read about a wolf shifter romance. The couple meet, realise they are fated, make out and live HEA - no real angst or drama but it is comforting - sort of like fanfiction; which could work depending on what you're in the mood for.

Tbh - I picked it up because I really liked the wolf on the cover. Rest of the story is fine ... nothing too objectionable.
Kristy Mills
Not gonna lie, I read this mostly because I thought the cover was so pretty.

This was kind of a snippet story. There was no conflict. It was just about a wolf shifter finding his mate and then introducing him to her parents. It was cute. And I might read the next one about her friend, it sounds like there might be more push and pull in that one.
S
May 25, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020, ku-loans, shifter
I thought there would be more to this book, but this was just Fiona Davenport with shifters. There was nothing too special. I did like that the male main character was also a virgin. That was a bit refreshing from their usual stories.
Abibliophobia-the fear of running out of things to read 🥺
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺Five wolves! (Or wolf shifters)

This has been my favorite Fiona Davenport book in a long time! It is leaps and bounds better than the Baby series, but, unfortunately, nothing tops the Love series...(Please, Fiona Davenport, bring it back!)

Allegra was an adorable girl who had a fancy for strawberry milkshakes and Zeke was a wolf shifter/sheriff of Timber Ridge! Total insta-love here with double virgin characters!

Can’t wait for Kace’s story!

*Thank you to the author for the ARC in exchange for
Kai
May 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet, safe, no angst
Kristi
Jun 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Short, insta-love, fun read.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jun 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!!

What a great start to an incredible Insta-love series!! The characters are just incredibly written and the storyline was one that you just wanted to keep on going!!
Pet
May 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This has all the shifter Roms cliches but done in a sweet fun way. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Sofia
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was ok
It wasn't too exciting and was over pretty quickly. It had no typos that I could see as well, which was surprising to me since it's such a short story and in my experience, most short stories aren't edited all that well. ...more
Speed
This is Allegra and Zeke's story. Zeke is the beta for his pack and is tasked to go to a town he doesn't like. Little does he know, that he is about to meet his mate. Allegra and her two friends have just come back from visiting their parents, while at college and go to have a couple of milkshakes. Zeke scents his mate and goes after, lol. He basically takes her from the scene of an accident and tells her that she is his fated mate and that he is a shifter. Hot lovemaking with double v cards and ...more
Jennifer McGurk Finn
Jul 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in the Shifted Love series by Fiona Davenport.

Allegra Hale wanted to get out from under her overprotective mother so she went away to college with her two best friends, Larissa and Calliope. On her way back to her dorm her Uber gets in a car accident and she’s rescued by a very handsome stranger.

Zeke Blakesley is the Sheriff of Timber Ridge, he’s also a wolf shifter, and Beta of his pack. When his Alpha sends him into the next town the last thing he’s expecting is to fin
One chapter more
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was ok
As much as I enjoy the escape Fiona Davenport puts me through, this was not my cup of Joe. The heroine is way too young for me to enjoy this read. Is it just me getting older or these heroines are getting younger?
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• His Tiger Queen
  • Fighting For Hope (Worth the Fight #1)
  • He Goes Deep
  • Alpha's Castle
  • Stalking His Claim
  • If You Were Mine
  • His Deadly Darling
  • A Serving of Forever (Lights Camera Insta-love Book 3)
  • My Sweet Bully
  • Atlas (Eye Candy Ink, #1)
  • Claiming My Mate (Ash Mountain Pack, #2)
  • Protecting Our Mate (Ash Mountain Pack, #5)
  • Mated For Life (Ash Mountain Pack, #3)
  • A Dash Of Spice (Lights Camera Insta-Love #2)
  • Never Been Kissed
  • Signing Off With Love (Love Notes #1)
  • Daddy's Worst Nightmare
  • Cream (Gimme #4)

Shifted Love (6 books)
  • Her Alpha (Shifted Love #2)
  • Her Tiger (Shifted Love #3)
  • Her Mate (Shifted Love #4)
  • Her Fate