Start by marking “Every Sweet Regret (Orchid Valley #2)” as Want to Read:
Every Sweet Regret (Orchid Valley #2)

Every Sweet Regret

(Orchid Valley #2)

New York Times bestselling author Lexi Ryan brings you Every Sweet Regret, a sexy standalone romance about a single dad and the reformed party girl who’s loved him all her life.

For as long as I can remember, Kace Matthews has been my brother’s best friend and my not-so-secret crush. But I knew nothing would ever happen between us. The successful single dad doesn’t fall fo
Published October 13th 2020 by Ever After, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Every Sweet Regret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Sweet Regret

Start your review of Every Sweet Regret (Orchid Valley #2)
Leticia (jerseygirl)
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"Come to the door so I can tell you to your face how I feel."

Jeez... the feels in this book. I found myself crying when I finished it yesterday, long past my bedtime for someone who has to work the following day. At the same time, it's such a wonderfully sweet book I also found myself giggling and laughing out loud during some parts of it.

These are both flawed, real, sweet, clueless, and so so so wonderful characters.
Kace is the single dad, seemingly still caught up in his former marriage becau
Jessica Alcazar
IT'S HERE! Grab your copy today!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2xZENBx
Amazon Universal: mybook.to/EverySweetRegret
Apple: https://bit.ly/ESRApple
BN / Nook: https://bit.ly/ESRNook
GPlay: https://bit.ly/ESRGplay
Kobo: https://bit.ly/ESRKobo

Okay, so I forgot to come back and review. Shocking, I know! <> (why I am still so damn extra? #ridic)

I honestly do not know how to not love a Lexi Ryan story. Her stories are thought provoking, emotional and never journey in a straight line. When I first started reading
Lindsey  Domokur
Oct 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2020-read
I was do excited for Stella and Kace’s story in Orchid Valley. Stella is known as the party girl who always loved her brother’s best friend, Kace. Kace is a recently divorced single father and still hung up on his ex wife. Let me tell you, that ex wife... whew. I digress.
Kace has always thought Stella was amazing but never acted on it, Stella always wore her emotions on her sleeves when it came to her attraction to Kace but was always shot down. Until recently, he started noticing Stella more an
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Stella Jacob was the best friend to Kace Matthews’s little sister. And she has also had a crush on him since she was a teenager, but they are just the complete opposite of each other.

Stella is the wild child and the ‘party girl’ and just can’t seem to make a good decision and always needs help with everything. But she is trying hard to get her life sorted out. Kace is a divorced single dad, the epitome of responsibility. He is sweet, charming, dependable and protective. He is also attracted to S
Kim
Sep 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Stella Jacob and Kace Matthews. These two are kind of a mess. She is his best friend's little sister and she is good friends with his sister. She has been crushing hard on him since she was a teen, but they seem to be opposites.

Stella is known as more of a wild child and a party girl, and has a history of questionable choices and needing to be bailed out. But she is trying to get her life on a new track. Kace is a divorced single dad still dealing with his unresolved feelings and insecurities.
Carmen Rae
I love Lexi and the first Orchid Valley book was a five-star read for me I absolutely had to get my hands on this book. But i was so invested in Brinley and Marston I can't remember any of the background characters.

So basically, I read this book as a standalone except for the few times things sparked my memory. From the beginning I loved Stella. She was such a relatable, young lady who had made the normal human mistakes on her way to becoming an adult. And she had the usual insecurities about th
Lexi Ryan
Oct 22, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
AVAILABLE NOW

She's trying to get her life together. He's her brother's best friend and her biggest crush. What happens when this former party girl and the single dad decide friendship should have some extra benefits? This standalone contemporary romance is available now!

Get EVERY SWEET REGRET:
► Amazon: https://amzn.to/2xZENBx
► Amazon Universal: mybook.to/EverySweetRegret
► Apple: https://bit.ly/ESRApple
► BN / Nook: https://bit.ly/ESRNook
► GPlay: https://bit.ly/ESRGplay
► Kobo: https://bit.ly/ESRKo
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Stella is a former wild child and Kace is a newly divorced father. She is his best friend’s little sister and also friends with his sister. There are so many connections between them and their group of friends, yet they have some insane amounts of chemistry.

I loved the chemistry between Stella and Kace. From the very beginning they had a connection and there was a ton of flirty banter between them. Stella was using an app called, Random, to find dates but really wasn’t having any luck with it.
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
project_20200919_1207011_01
4.5 STARS
My review is on my BLOG as usual along with a Teaser -> CLICK HERE
Rachel
Oct 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Stella has always been known as the party girl, up for having a good time, but not someone who takes things seriously. Kace is her brother’s best friend and Stella has harbored a crush on him since high school. But the party girl could never be right for the serious single dad, so she never figured she'd get her way. When he starts flirting with her on a dating app, she flirts back and finds herself opening up to him as she’s never done to anyone else. She thinks things might finally fall in pla ...more
Lisa
Oct 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020-books-read
This is an ARC review. All opinions are solely my own.

Every Sweet Regret by Lexi Ryan is book 2 of the Orchid Valley series. This is a hot brother's best friend/best friend's brother trope with some single dad thrown in for good measure. I think these books are best read in succession because there was some backstory that would be tricky since these families are intertwined.

Stella has been in lust for her brother's best friend and her best friend's brother since she was a teenager. Kace has alwa
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
I really enjoy Lexi Ryan series, the Orchid Valley is a fun sweet series that follows the love connections that are happening among a group of girl friends.

Every Sweet Regret follows Stella and Kace, I loved their whole cat and mouse game of should we or shouldn't we throughout the story. Though I was pulled in by Kace and Stella's hot and heavy connection there were times that I thought the story was losing my interest, predominately when Kace didn't know who he was talking to, at first it was
lowkeyreader
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. From the very beginning, it kept my attention and was a pretty easy read! It made me laugh and feel the feels a lot too. My heart broke for Stella real bad. She has been in love with Kace, her brother's best friend, for years. Now that he's divorced, maybe it's tehir chance at love.

It was absolutely beautiful, you just can't help but root for these two to be together. And I can't wait for Abbi's story.
Rhonda Ziglar
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 STARS FOR EVERY SWEET REGRET!! Kace and Stella take us on a wonderful ride you will never forget. Their story will hit all your emotion button and have you turning pages. You must read this book and series.
Jessica Morales-Lafaille
Love me I'm in love with my bestfriend's brother books. When Stella was hurting boy did I feel it too. I absolutely loved this one and instantly want to read the next book in this series. It can be read as a standalone and you won't feel lost. ...more
Susanne M.
May 24, 2021 rated it liked it
3.5 ⭐✨ Secrets 🤫

So many secrets, an ex wife's secret that's so bad she runs a smear campaign on another. A best friend's secret that once revealed is more of a pity to him. A secret that haunts is finally getting justice. And, his secret that he hadn't been ready to accept till he nearly looses what's most precious. Secrets have a way of coming to light! No cheating between Jace and Stella, no cliffhanger, you do get some steamy intimacy scenes, and the story ends on a happy note. Enjoy 🤓
Becky Claxon
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book as the story is different than many of the love stories I read. Stella is Dean’s little sister, and Kace is Dean’s best friend. I felt bad for Stella as she has always had a crush on Kace. I felt bad for Kace as his wife divorced him a year ago, goes out with men in front of him, and signs him up for an app that hooks people up while he still pines for her. Poor Stella has more of a bad reputation that isn’t all true. I loved that Kace was attracted to Stella, but tried to hi ...more
Michella
Oct 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
A great addition to this series! I loved the angst and chemistry between Kace and Stella. Drawn in from the get go with this brother’s best friend storyline. The secrets will keep you hooked until the end. Definitely worth the read.
Lauren Luman
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Every Sweet Regret was so good! It was a dirty, yet sweet, friends to lovers romp.

You can feel the chemistry from the very beginning. Not just physically but emotionally. Their already-existing friendship creates a foundation for a path more. Add in that he's a single dad who fiercely loves and cares for his little girl.

I loved that Stella has overcome a lot to get where she is and when Kace finds out, he doesn't bat an eye. He supports who she is and what she wants in life.
Sofia Lazaridou
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was ok
Every Sweet Regret is the second book in the Orchid Valley series by Lexi Ryan. It's a stand-alone and the characters from the previous and probably future books are featured. One thing about the blurb I would like to add is that Kace and Stella have (or trying to have at least) a physical thing all the time he is talking to Stella online thinking that she is someone else. It feels like a big thing to leave out of the blurb.

I really wanted to like the book and the blurb made it seem very appeal
Three Chicks
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars
review by Jen Skewes

I loved Kace and Stella’s love story. This book brought out so many emotions, but for a good part of this book I was completely frustrated, in a really good way. It was the frustration and angst made me devour this book in one sitting. I simply could not put it down. I ignored life as much as I possibly could just so I could spend all my time with Kace and Stella.

Kace is a single dad who is recently divorced. While he has always seen Stella and how beautiful she is, h
Reviews from the Heart
3 STARS

Every Sweet Regret is the second book in Orchid Valley Series, and while each book can be read as standalone, I got better enjoyment from reading the first book in this series. Every Sweet Regret follows the lives of the main characters Stella and Kace, and their surrounding family and friends. For the most part I did like the story, but there was some things that did make this a 3 star review instead of a 5 star review.

I can and will say that I do enjoy this author's writing. She kept my
Jenifer Briggs
I absolutely adore this author and the brothers best friend trope is one of my absolute favorites.. But I just could not connect with this story.

Stella and Kace had been apart of each others lives for years, but because of Stella's 'wild child' ways, she was never taken seriously. Kace has now own issues, and now being a single father trying to keep everything afloat and dealing with his broken heart and insecurities, he has a lot on his plate. His only form of solace is the woman he's been chat
Gsmitty
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Every Sweet Regret by Lexi Ryan was a beautiful read, and a wonderful story to escape into! It's the second book in the Orchid Valley series and really captivated me throughout.

Stella is a hoot! She is unapologetically herself, and sassy to boot, really making it fun to engage with her on the page. She tries so hard to be herself, but sometimes everyone else doesn't see her for who she truly is.

And Kace? Give me more of this cinnamon roll of a man! I'm so very in love! He's charming, caring, ma
Vickie
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Single dad Kace hasn’t had any interest in a relationship since his marriage ended. At first I kind of assumed that it was because he was still into his ex but I started to think that wasn’t the case. He knows it’s over and he’s accepted that but he still doesn’t know what he did wrong and it’s messing with his head more than he knows. I had a bit of a love/ dislike relationship with Kace. There were times he showed his caring, protective side and I loved that but his indecisiveness frustrated m ...more
Leah
Oct 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
I am keeping this kind of vague without spoilers, so please bear with it. I recieved and ARC for this book in exhange for an unbaised, honest, and spoiler free review.

I have never read Lexi Ryan, and it is always a risk jumping into the middle of a series. But you do not have to read book 1 in the Orchid Valley Series. This is a complete standalone. This book centers around Stella Jacob and Kace Matthews. These two have danced around each other for a long time, but neither has acted on them. St
Kari Hansen
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After his divorce Kace is trying to adjust to being single and is focused on his career and being a single father. His ex has adjusted to their new situation much quicker than he has so even though he isn’t looking for love or a relationship he knows that it is time to move on. The only problem with that is that he is physically attracted to his best friend’s sister but mentally challenged by a woman he met online not realizing they are the same person.

Stella’s heart has belonged to her brother
Jackie Wright
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love single parent romance so this book was always going to be on my radar but it was so much more than I expected, it captivated me from the first page and there was no putting down until I had read the final line. So please take my advice and make sure you have to time to finish this book because there will be no putting down once you start Kace and Stella’s story.
Kace is a single dad who believes he still wants his ex wife but the ex is determined to get him to move on with his life and she
Angela Dee
Oct 29, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
⭐⭐⭐⭐💫
Stella is a wild child, and Kace is a newly divorced father. She is his best friend little sister, and she is also best friends with Kaces sister....so you can understand that they might worry about any crushesor feelings they may want to act on! 😅

From the get go, their chemistry jumped off the pages. Lots of flirty banter and eventually sexual inuendos.

Stella has been using an app called Random to find dates, it's essentially a hookup app/ site. She hadn't been having the greatest luck. Ka
Glorimar Irizarry
Reviewed for a Book Nerd, a Bookseller, and a Bibliophile.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Keep My Heart
  • Cop-Out (The Everyday Heroes World)
  • When You Come Back to Me (Lost Boys, #2)
  • Pretentious Playboy (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Legacy (Montgomery Brothers, #1)
  • Serenading Reagan (Lucky Strike Lovers #3)
  • Did They Break You
  • Flame (Dragon Triad Duet #2)
  • Teófila’s Guide to Saving the Sun (Guiding, #1)
  • The Aftermath of Drifting Away (Fate, #1)
  • Tiers of Joy
  • Gabriel Fallen (Dirty Empire, #2)
  • Lead Player (The Everyday Heroes World)
  • Rock Star, Confined
  • Sweet Mercy (Dirty Empire, #1)
  • Dope Sick Love
  • Feels Like Home (Southern Bride, #5)
  • She's Mine: Black Mountain Academy
Award-winning author Lexi Ryan is a New York Times and USA Today bestseller of hot contemporary romance and sexy, action-packed YA fantasy. Her books have sold over a million copies. A former English professor, she considers herself lucky to have traded stacks of grading for emotionally charged storytelling. She is happiest when at home in Indiana with her husband and two children, where you can f ...more

Orchid Valley (3 books)
  • Every Little Piece of Me (Orchid Valley #1)
  • Every Time I Fall (Orchid Valley #3)