Start by marking “Pieces of You (Missing Pieces, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pieces of You (Missing Pieces, #1)

Pieces of You

(Missing Pieces #1)

Dallas Muller has everything he never expected he’d have. He owns a successful motorbike mechanic shop in Newcastle, and he’s madly in love with his boyfriend of four years, Justin Keith.

Justin has always struggled to find where he fit in, never realising his true worth or what it means to be loved—until he met Dallas. Living and working together might be too much for some
Published May 22nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Pieces of You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pieces of You

Start your review of Pieces of You (Missing Pieces, #1)
Snjez
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobooks, re-reads
Loved this. Amnesia is one of my favourite tropes to read about and I think the author did a fantastic job with this story.

It's realistic and so beautifully written. I loved the slower pacing because it really made me feel and understand what Justin and Dallas were going through. It was both heartbreaking and heartwarming, but not too heavy and not too sweet. Just perfect. And can I just say how amazing Dallas is!

*************
7/2020 Re-read via audiobook, loved the narrator.
Sheri
May 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love is patient. Love is kind. Love is...blind. Yes, I know that's not how it goes but it's appropriate here. This tragically beautiful love story reminds us that love truly is the most powerful force on earth. Justin didn't lose his eyesight, but his memories. In the blink of an eye, 5 years worth of time was stolen from him. Waking up in the hospital with two companions, pain and confusion, Justin didn't recognize the man that never left his side. Who was this handsome stranger? Why was he str ...more
Cadiva
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What I love about Nic as an author is that she seems able to turn her hand to any sub-genre within the MM world.

Here she gives us an amnesia story which is more than just that, it's all about hope, about lost memories and about making new memories.

It's about two normal blokes from Newcastle (the one Down Under not the one full of Geordies) whose lives are irrevocably changed by a blameless accident. While it's a trilogy, there isn't a cliffhanger as such at the end of book one.

It closes with a n
Christelle
*4.5 stars*

Yes, when it takes me no time at all to go through a book, it sure is a winner. And it was exactly like that for me. Granted, I enjoyed most of the books from N.R. Walker that I read, and this series is looking very good for me. And I’m really looking forward to get the other 2 books. As usual with this author, it’s a story divided into 3 instalments and I’m hooked.

The blurb summarizes very well what it’s all about and this instalment is about Justin’s accident, the first weeks he spe
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*I Like This Author*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Well... this was interesting. I liked it. Sure, it could've had more heartbreak in the writing, but I still felt the pangs in my chest so it was well enough written. I did want more angst though, but I liked what I got. But with how far the character has already gotten so far, I'm not sure what book two and three will be about.

The book centers around Justin Keith (30) and his boyfriend of four and a half years, Dallas Muller (how old?). They both work at a suc
Diana
Jul 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 My heart remembers you stars!!!

N. R. Walker is one of my favorite authors. Every book I have read by her, I can’t help but get sucked into a heartwarming romance and fall in love with the characters, and this one is no different.

I absolutely adored both MCs, Dallas and Justin, especially Dallas. They are both learning to navigate a new world of “firsts” after Justin is in an accident. They are both struggling in their own way, but they are determined to figure things out.

This is a trilogy, b
Lyn❤Loves❤Listening #AUDIOBOOKADDICT
Audio - 5 Stars
Story - DNF @ 44%

So I realized I listened to book 2 first thinking it was book 1. Strangely enough book 2 worked just fine. Had I listened to book 1 first, I probably wouldn't have continued the series because I'm bored out of my mind with the long winded repetitive inner thoughts. I haven't read book 3 yet, but in my opinion, this really doesn't need to be a series.
Nazanin
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: lost-interested
2 Atars

DNF @ 51%

It had the potential to be emotional and/or angsty but unfortunately, it fell flat for me. Time to move on…
Fabi
4.5 stars! Very well done.
M.I.A
Sigh, I'm not that much of a fan of the direction N.R.Walker's books are taking lately...

Usually she takes common and over-used tropes and brings something completely fresh to it... I don't really see that with this story.

Basic love story involving Justin, who has amnesia after a car accident. His long-time boyfriend, Dallas, is missing from Justin's memories and emotions.
Five years of love and companionship gone as if it never happened.

This is the story of their journey back to each other.
Miriam
5 stars audio
5 HIT stars story!!! Can't wait for audio version of book 2 and 3 to come out.
Lelyana's Reviews
*** WARNING : POSSIBLE SPOILER***

"My heart remembers you"

OMG where do I start?

Pieces of You is NR Walker's new series, and I think I'm pretty sure this series is going to be my new favorite from Nic!
The main theme of Dallas and Justin is Justin's ability to remember his last five years of his life with Dallas, his living in boyfriend, the most perfect boyfriend in the world.
Perfect.
Yeah. That's the only word to describe Dallas.
After a devastating accident that day, Dallas was jus
Kaje Harper
May 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comfort-reread, m-m
This story begins with a happy, established couple, until an accident shakes them to the core. Justin is T-boned by a truck on a wet road, and in addition to his physical damages, he has a traumatic brain injury, and loses memories of the last five years of his life. In his muddled understanding, he's twenty-five, and hasn't even moved to the city where he met Dallas, his boyfriend. For Dallas, it's a stab in the heart to be a stranger to the man he loves and lives with. For Justin, it's a world ...more
haletostilinski
Miss Walker always has a talent for giving us the best romance. She writes it in a way that even if there is little steam, I'm usually finding myself okay with that, because the love is so apparent between the two MCs, and their some great fluff with the romance, and they're usually so sweet together that it just melts my heart.

This one was no exception.

Dallas and Justin have been together for almost 5 years and they've lived happily together.

But when Justin is in a car accident, things change i
Marilisa
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was so excruciatingly sweet and painful.

Dallas and Justin’s lives change when Justin gets in a car accident that leaves him in the hospital with amnesia. He doesn’t remember the last five years of his life, including Dallas, his boyfriend of four and a half years.

We follow the story from the point of view of Dallas which to be honest is quite the perfect supportive boyfriend.

This was my first read from this author, but I’ll definitely be reading more from her!
Trio
I'm a little afraid to say it, but I'm totally underwhelmed. I felt the pacing was too slow and nothing spectacular ever really happened.

I did enjoy the narrator, Glen Lloyd. Mr. Lloyd uses different voices and accents for each character, which I appreciate, and he delivers a nice, emotional performance.
Eleeze
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gahhhh I loved this. 💔 Made my heart squeeze and bleed in the best way. It ends in a HFN but the next two books are already scheduled to come out in the next two months.
Can I have a Dallas for myself? I loved all the characters including secondary, Davo cracks me up.
Can’t wait for the sequels!
Papie
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautiful emotional love story. My heart! It hurts so much, but there is hope. Justin and Dallas were happy together, deeply in love, when Justin got in a car accident and forgot 5 years of his life. Including Dallas.

But Dallas doesn't give up. He stays with him at the hospital, all day every day. He holds his hand. He loves him. And slowly Justin is getting better. And he doesn't remember, but he wants to. Oh how he wants to. And he likes that beautiful stranger who is so kind and lo
Annika
I want to say that I was prepared for this book, that I knew what to expect but I wasn’t and I didn’t. I guess I should have read the blurb and have some inkling of where this road was headed. But I saw N.R. Walker and that was all I needed to know. I’ll blindly follow along anywhere she goes. Which is why I was a sobbing mess reading this book. Gah it hurt. Obviously not as much as Dallas did, but it wasn’t easy.

Anyway, we have Dallas and Justin. They have been working together, living to
Denise H.
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Patience, hope and progress !

Wow, what a fantastic beginning to this series. N.R. Walker is a magnificent writer.
In Australia, we have two guys together for 4 years, living together above their motorcycle mechanic shop they run, with two reliable employees/friends.
One rainy morning Justin, 30, takes the van out to help stranded folks. Sitting at the red light intersection, a few seconds later, he’s T-boned by a big truck whose brakes failed.
Next thing we know, he’s horribly damaged, broken a
⭐️AMST⭐️
~ 4.5 Stars ~

This was amazing. Walker’s always writing the best characters that you just can’t not feel for them.
Most of the book (except the first and last chapter) was from Dallas’s POV, but I felt Justin’s struggle.
And Dallas was... amazing... I can only guess that this is how true love looks like... or at least I hope it is 😍
Gonna start the next one in approximately 30 seconds 😂
Elsbeth
May 25, 2020 rated it really liked it

"My heart remembers you."

description
Erica
Feb 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
Established relationship? Check. Amnesia? Check.

I loved this one. Two of my top-five favorite tropes, and super-sweet to boot.
JESSI ☾
Jul 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
A second chance at love after a tragic accident. Pieces of You will have you swooning for Justin and Dallas and their once seemingly perfect future. This book was so beautiful and real that you cannot help but have faith in the sheer power of love. Can't wait for book two Pieces of Me , so I can see how Dallas and Justin get to their happily ever after. ...more
Claude
May 10, 2020 marked it as to-read
Wow. Can't wait. ...more
Kerish |  Wesmie's purple skittle.
It was a quick and nice read after my angsty book this morning. But then that's it. Fluffy, makes you feel warm and sweet cos of Dallas and Justin's 2nd chance at love but otherwise, nothing special. ...more
Manfred
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
As usual, I was quite excited to see a new NR Walker book has been published.
She is one of my favorite authors and reading "Pieces of You" once again showed why...
I just love her writing style, she absolutely knows how to tell a story, this was beautifully written,
although it started with a big bang (a car accident) this was not depressing or negative, it was about 2 people trying to find love again when Justin didn`t remember his partner of 4 years Dallas after an accident.
Amnesia is a trope I
Elisa Glendenning
4.5 Stars

Really enjoyed the first part of this trilogy. Justin has amnesia and cannot recall the last five years of his life, including his significant other Dallas. It’s quite slow paced but I didn’t mind this so much. My heart went out to these two. They’re such sweet MCs and even though not realistic, I just want Justin to get all his memories back, not only for his sake but for Dallas’s. Onto book two 🤞...
Jill
May 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
4 stars
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Say You’ll Be Nine (Say You'll Be Nine, #1)
  • Spring Strings
  • Inside Affair (Prime Time, #1)
  • Hard Knox (Havenwood #3)
  • After Felix (Close Proximity, #3)
  • Fakers (Licking Thicket, #1)
  • The Making of Jonty Bloom (Unfinished Business, #1)
  • Breaking News (Prime Time, #2)
  • Have Mercy
  • Hardwood (Four Bears Construction, #3)
  • Murphy's Law (Havenwood #2)
  • Charlie Sunshine (Close Proximity, #2)
  • The Stopping Place
  • Headlines (Prime Time, #3)
  • The Redemption of River (Sex in Seattle, #4)
  • Stupid Love (Stumbling into Love, #1)
  • NautiCal (Forever Wilde, #8)
Author also writes as A. Voyeur

N.R. Walker is an Australian author, who loves her genre of gay romance. She loves writing and spends far too much time doing it, but wouldn't have it any other way.

She is many things; a mother, a wife, a sister, a writer. She has pretty, pretty boys who she gives them life with words.

She likes it when they do dirty, dirty things...but likes it even more when they fa

Missing Pieces (3 books)
  • Pieces of Me (Missing Pieces, #2)
  • Pieces of Us (Missing Pieces, #3)