Start by marking “Walk the Dog (West Side, #3)” as Want to Read:
Walk the Dog (West Side, #3)

Walk the Dog

(West Side #3)

A steamy, fun single dad stand-alone romance set in New York City and New Orleans.

Delilah Daniels

Temporary. That’s my life in New York. Eventually, I’ll have to move back home to New Orleans. In the meantime, I’m all about enjoying these years.

Against my better judgment, I agree to dogsit for my friend. As I feared, it does not go well. As a matter of fact, it goes so poor
Published June 8th 2020 by Noctivity, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Walk the Dog, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Walk the Dog

Start your review of Walk the Dog (West Side, #3)
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.”
~quote by Immanuel Kant.

I liked the hero very much. I won’t deny that I like my H and h to love animals and pair it with his kid whom he loves dearly. He was a good, responsible man. Poor guy, his proposals were rejected.
If you hate insta/lust/love this book probably won’t be for you. I enjoy this trope sometimes.
I liked the heroine, she was carefree, a bit self centered and rich girl. I liked her relationship with the hero’s dau
Jenna
Jun 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
cute, some humor, moved at a quick pace. amusing first chapter that reels you in.
delilah & mason had good chemistry. kara was adorable.

a light romance read. some steamy sex scenes.
good story & characters.

I thought that Delilah's fathers situation & also Mason & Amber's situation added relatable details to those characters story arc.

as someone who does cuss like a sailor, i liked the substitution phrases such as
"Oh, Mylanta" or "Jesus, Mother, Mary, and Angels" I too try to sub in various phras
Judith
Jun 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Engaging, charming story. I enjoyed this easy to read page-turner, dealing with two very sympathetic characters, Delilah a graphic designer and Mason the tall, gentle, hunky single dad veterinarian. The language and the writing style fits the storyline and characters in this book with near-perfect editing, greatly enhancing the reader's enjoyment. The developing bond between Deela and Kara, Mason's 4 years old little girl was described in a charming way, warming the cockles of one's heart. The a ...more
Kari Hansen
Jun 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Delilah’s future has planned for some time but she is trying to put it off as long as possible which is how she finds herself in NY looking after her friend’s dog. When she took the dog to the vet she wasn’t prepared for the sexy vet and how he would make her feel.

Mason is focused on his career and his daughter which leaves little room for anything else. When Delilah comes breezing into the clinic all he knows is that he wants to spend more time with her but with their very different plans for t
Sarah Houck
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. I loved how involved the story was with his daughter. I also loved the depth of character emotions. You got a good sense of why they acted the way they did and it made you root for them all the more.
Sandie
Jul 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
fun enjoyable book
KL Cassanello
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Delilah is a serial dater, which works out well because she's promised her parents that she'll move back to New Orleans. While dog-sitting, she meets her friend's vet, and he's a total hottie. With an adorable little girl. All the complications she never knew she wanted. Mason is raising his daughter alone while her mother is out running around with a band. He's been so focused on Kara and his career that he's blindsided when Delilah comes rushing into his life. She hasn't told him about her fam ...more
Kristen Lewendon
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When I picked up this book, I didn’t realize that it’s actually the third in a series. I can safely say that it reads just fine on its own, but there’s some context and a couple inside jokes that would make a lot more sense if I’d read the books before this. Holy family drama Batman! This book has it coming out the seams in spades. Both Delilah and Mason have a bunch of baggage that’s never been unpacked, and their budding relationship bring a lot of it back into play. Delilah is a larger-than-l ...more
Suzaan Jansen van Rensburg
Jun 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Delilah and Mason met and there was an instant attraction. But he was a single dad and she was someone who always shied away from commitment. Can they take a chance on each other? Can he take the risk of getting her involved in his daughter's life only form her to leave? This is a story of two people who has to learn how to take risks to get what they want and to let themselves believe that there may be a forever for them.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leav
Terri Zumbrook
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story has all the feels starting with Delilah being a breath of fresh air. Mason is the loving, sensitive single dad. While their attraction is instant, they cross paths with each other at a time in their lives when there is too much unsettled. But, they can’t resist one another. A rocky road is inevitable especially with Mason’s daughter’s feelings to consider, too.

The author really pulled me in from the beginning by giving the female character the energy the story and Mason needed. The mo
Cassie
Jun 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jun 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really liked this one. Delilah is a little crazy. She's sweet and down to earth too. She has a big heart and loves her family. She's in New York but she plan to move back to New Orleans at some point. While dog sitting for her friend she ends up at the vets. Mason is the vet. She sexy and sweet. He's also a single dad. He has been raising his daughter and working so he hasn't had time to date until Delilah. I loved these two together. They fit well together and made a happy family. But Delilah ...more
Vinessa
Jun 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Mason an over worked single dad with a heart filled with compassion.
Delilah is living on borrowed time. She is in New York to live her life before she has to return home to New Orleans and become a robot in the family business.
So one particular Saturday changes the course of these two for life
Mason brings with him chaos yes but also, comfort, passion, respect and commitment.
Delilah brings excitement, life, temptation and a chance at his dreams.
These two have a long road to happily ever after
Floraljoy
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside:
This book had all the feels from incredibly hot and sexy to sad and emotional.
Delilah is a bouncy, free spirit and quite opposite from responsible, single dad Mason. Furthermore Delilah is being pressured to return to New Orleans and this places intense pressure on their relationship. There are some delightful, tender moments and I just loved seeing what a caring and committed father Mason was.
This is the 3rd book in the series yet it can definitely be re
Kathy Walker
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Chewy

Thank you for all three books! Once I started I couldn't put them down. I love the characters, friendships and how it is a story that can happen to everybody. Can't wait to read more of your books! Keep up the great stories!
Suzette
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an absolutely hilarious story. The ingenious curse words that Delilah uses are indescribable. From the very start you can’t help but fall in love with her character. She is del and bubbly. She wants to make everyone around her happy. Mason is a single dad and focused on his daughter and his job. They are from two different worlds but are extremely attracted to each other. They steam up the pages together. Kara is absolutely delightful. I can’t find enough words to describe how great this ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
May 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Mason is a single dad who happens to be a Vet. When Delilah takes her friend's dog in, her compassion sets something off inside of Mason. As these two connect, Mason realizes that he is missing out in life and Delilah is the key to not only his happiness but his daughters as well. Can he get her to take a chance on him and stay in New York to make a future together? This story will have you on the sidelines and all in for a happily ever after for Mason and Delilah!

I received a free copy of this
Victoria
Jun 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a new author for me and I have enjoyed her story very much. I loved that the characters felt real and that Delilah and Mason were the sort of people I'd like to be friends with. I loved the examples of beautiful relationships and found myself tearing up in a few places as the story unfolded. I think what I enjoyed most is that I didn't notice time passing me by, I was immersed in Delilah and Mason's story and keeping my fingers crossed that things would work out for them.

I received a fre
Amii
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I’ve read ‘Trust Me’ and really liked Delilah’s character in that book so I was ecstatic when I realised she was the main in her own book! She’s such a beautiful soul, you can’t help but love her character, especially how she is with Kara! Delilah and Mason are a hot couple... This is a great lighter hearted romance, with a HEA and some steamy scenes to spice it up! This author definitely deserves a follow. I read this book as an ARC
Peggy Hogan
This is the 2nd book I've read by Isabel Jolie. I really like her writing style/storytelling. Mason and Delilah were good, strong characters. At first, I thought Delilah was shallow, or that was how she came across, but she totally redeemed herself. Mason came across as a sexy veterinarian, and I really liked their chemistry. If you could give half stars, I would've given it 4.5.

BusyM3
May 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
A fun single dad romance story. Mason is a father to his little daughter and a vet. Delilah is pet sitting and ends up bringing the dog into see Mason. When he sees her, he is pulled towards her. Will he be able to make Delilah stay and become the family that they all need. Their chemistry is amazing and the story flows well. A great read.

I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Sharon
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is my first time reading this author, I was drawn to the book due to the blurb which I loved. The story is fun and entertaining, easily holding my attention throughout. I liked the characters and thought they had good chemistry. Reading this book is a great way to spend a few hours.

Brenda Moser
Jun 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet romance with Mason,single dad and vet meeting Delilah when she takes her friend's dog for care. They have a strong connection and chemistry but face many obstacles along the way. It's well written,moves fluidly and I enjoyed reading.

Ashleigh
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great characters that will keep your interest extremely well.
I'm not going to go into detail, no spoilers, just read the book if you are even mildly intrigued by the blurb. You'll thank me later!

The chemistry, sweetness, and twists in plot kept things interesting. Add in drama and passion and you have a good read.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
SEng
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Delilah and Mason. While dog sitting for her friend she ends up needing to take the dog to the vet. There she meets sexy single dad Mason. They hit it off and I loved how they are both avoiding the attraction they feel for each other. I enjoyed this fun, flirty, entertaining romance. I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Alyssa
Jun 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
A very sweet single dad romance that will leave your heart touched. The whole story was very well written and I loved Delilah's character. When you add in Mason's cute daughter, and this whole book was a joy to read.

Jeanne Richardson
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book I've read written by Isabel Jolie; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the characters.

Barbara
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a new Author to me. I will warn if you are anything like me do not start this book at bedtime, as once I started I was not putting the book down. I enjoyed seeing Delilah Daniels, veterinarian Mason Herriot and his daughter Kara's story come together. I will be reading more by this Author. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Melinda Swaine
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another great story that leaves me wanting to read the next one. This story will have you laughing out loud at times and smile others. Great characters and the supporting cast are brilliant too. Really loving this authors books and really looking forward to reading more of her stories. Go one click this one today. Happy reading everyone!!
Elvira
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mason is a vet who is also a single dad that Delilah meets when the dog she’s sitting gets into mischief and needs to be taken to the vet. The storyline has plenty of moments to keep me entertained. While having well developed and engaging characters does the rest.

• Only with You (Annapolis Harbor #1)
  • Tempting Tim (Billingsley #4)
  • Come Back for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Hellbent (The Hellbound Brotherhood #3)
  • Love in Lockdown
  • Take a Chance on Me  (All I Want, #6)
  • The Quarantine Cookbook
  • As Dust Dances (Play On, #2)
  • Surf's Up (Zaftig Dating Agency, #19)
  • A Forever of Orange Blossoms (The Merriams, #5)
  • Jingo in the Jungle: Saving the Jewels of the Earth (Save The Planet Books)
  • Pure Temptation
  • Wishful Romance Volume 4 (Books 10-12)
  • My Wedding Date
  • Grumpy Owl
  • Happy Birthday, Loooong Dog! (Loooong Dog's Adventures Book 4)
  • Harry's Spooky Surprise!  (Harry The Happy Mouse #3)
  • Geese Are Not Pets
Sign up for Isabel’s newsletter & get:

*Updates about New Releases
*News about contests and giveaways
*Exclusive access to free additional chapters and novelas
*Book recommendations (Izzy’s an avid romance reader...she reads all the time!)

It’s easy to sign up. Copy and paste the following link in your browser: https://isabeljoliebooks.com/#newsletter

Isabel Jolie, or Izzy to her friends, is an Amazon b

West Side (5 books)
  • When the Stars Align (West Side, #1)
  • Trust Me (West Side, #2)
  • Lost on the Way (West Side, #4)
  • Chasing Frost (West Side, #5)