Start by marking “Pink Triangle” as Want to Read:
Pink Triangle

Pink Triangle

Oslo, April 1945

Paul Hartmann is a handsome, free-spirited Norwegian in the prime of his life, but he doesn’t fit the German occupant ideology simply because he’s gay. And so, when the Gestapo catches him for producing illegal propaganda, he’s tortured and threatened to be sent to a concentration camp with a pink triangle sewn on his shirt, the symbol for homosexuals.

It wi
Published October 6th 2020 by Writers in Crime

To ask other readers questions about Pink Triangle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pink Triangle

Start your review of Pink Triangle
True Loveislovereview
Oct 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Norway, April 26th, 1945 Its war.

Paul got arrested by the Germans when he tried to make some money with a guy.
He will be sent to Germany with dead in prospect. Homosexual acts are forbidden by the German law.
But first, they want information from Paul about the other guy.

Stefan Heimlich, a high ranked officer, is abusive, he wants information from Paul. Only Paul is stubborn and shows his hate and disgust for the Germans.
But there is an undeniable spark. Stefan even helps Paul to escape and hid
Shweta
A gripping and well-written war romance.
'Pink triangle' is an unique story set in the last stages of WW2 as Hitler's empire collapsed.  It follows a lost but strong, determined and patriotic Norwegian -Paul as he is captured by the German Secret police and crosses paths with the high commander-Stefan.

The story starts off with a bit of enemies to lovers vibe as Stefan is enraptured by Paul's courage, bravery in the face of threat and physical beatings and from there follows a story of forming a
Jeanine Beaulieu St Pierre
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can imagine how many gay people were killed during the war in the time of 1945 you could not voice your opinion you were killed outright or sent to prison camp were you were starved and abused this couple made it when so many did not,,, I read this book for for my honest opinion about this book
Janis F
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It’s April of 1945 in Olso, Norway nearing the end of WWII.

Paul is such a sweet, strong and kind hearted young man I loved him immediately. Stefan on the other hand, is a hard, unyielding, German officer who’s trying to follow his orders until he meets the kindness of Paul. Things start changing for Stefan after that and it was lovely to watch it evolve.
The way Lea describes Norway, especially the scenery near the end of the book is breathtaking.
I can just imagine all 151 trees growing and bl
RACHEL REED
Sep 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
(4.5 stars)

Set during the time of the WW2, this is a compelling forbidden romance between two men on different sides of the law.

Paul Hartmann is a young man living in the prime of his life. He is shy and kind and keeps his homosexuality a secret and his proclivities discreet.
But it so happens when he is engaging in a particularly unsolicited rendezvous for a bit of cash, he is caught in the crossfires by the German police no less.
Arrested for producing illegal propaganda he is threatened to be
S.A. Locryn
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lea Bronsen's Pink Triangle certainly proved to be something you never experienced before. I had my fair share of ww2 books, so it's not easy to show me something new. But a story placed in Norway? Sign me up. I'm fairly sure most of us have little knowledge of this northern country. So if you want something new, placed in someplace we hadn't had much chance to read/learn about, this novel is for you too.

Reasons why I like this story

– I liked both of the main characters. Paul is unyielding, even
tammy rufo
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read many WWII set MM love stories and really didn't know what to expect. I really enjoyed this book, I wish there was a book 2.

Stefan is a hard character to like at first, for obvious reasons, but he really changes by the end of their story and that is all Paul. Paul was in the wrong place at the right time and gets picked up by the Gestapo, which leads him to Stefan.

Paul hasn't had it easy without the SS involvement, his mom is piece of work and not exactly loving. Believe it or not
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
A must read. Stop what you’re doing. Go buy Pink Triangle. Well. Hmm. F*ck. That was a crazy, intense, amazing book!

Full Review - http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Charismatic
Nov 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Unusual and well-written WWII romance, with a very different POV -- that of a gay man in Norway, facing persecution and the threat of concentration camps -- when he meets and falls in love with a Nazi officer!

I've read 1000 WWII romances, but never one from this angle....gays & lesbians were persecuted as much by the Nazi regime as Jews, Roma, the disabled -- but we rarely hear their stories. Presumably many or most did not survive the death camps.

The term "Pink Triangle" refers to the badges t
vanou
May 13, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: ww-ii, lgbtq
I read this ebook in one quick sitting. It's an easy read, and it keeps you wanting more. It did not go where I thought it would, and it's definitely a slow burn. I enjoyed the quick flow of the story but I was not entirely convinced with the characterisation. Paul and Stefan were not complex enough to me and failed to fully resolve the redemption theme, a trope I personally love!
I guess I would have liked more finesse and depth within the story and the writing, but overall it's an emotional rid
Lara Tramell
Jimmy Tousalwa
Oct 15, 2020
Oct 30, 2020
Lea Bronsen
Nov 12, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jeanny
Lizzy P
Apr 02, 2021

• Darkwater House
  • The Intern
  • Adler's Hart (Brigs Ferry Bay, #2.5)
  • Kian's Focus (Brigs Ferry Bay, #2)
  • The One That Got Away
  • Devilry (King University, #2)
  • The Uncut Wood (Bear Camp, #0.5)
  • Starting From Here (Starting From, #3)
  • Common Goal (Game Changers, #4)
  • Scout (Cock & Bull, #1)
  • Tipping the Balance (CalPac Crew, #2)
  • Hearts Aflame (Forged in the City #3)
  • American Christmas (Dreamers)
  • The Silence of Lightning
  • Cassadaga Nights
  • The Earl and the Executive (Imperial Space Regency, #1)
  • The Couple Next Door
Award-winning author Lea Bronsen likes her reads hot, fast, and edgy, and strives to give her own stories the same intensity. After a deep dive on the unforgiving world of gangsters with her debut novel Wild Hearted, she divides her writing time between romantic suspenses, dark erotic romances, and crime thrillers.

She's signed with Evernight Publishing, Decadent Publishing, and Insatiable Press.